CHAPTER 7

Saint's eyes flickered as sunlight hitting his face directly. The moment he opened his eyes he realized he was not on his bed yet, he's lying on the green grass. It's the place he once visited back when he was in U.S. He pushed himself up and look at his sorrounding and found no one there. He stood up and walked towards the picnic cloth that was laid there with basket full of fruits. He wondered when did it happen.

"You're awake?", a hand suddenly snaked around Saint's waist that made him froze. The voice made him looked back and met Zee's smiling face.

"Pro.."

"You slept on me, Tor!", Zee pouted. "We didn't even talk to each other",

Saint gasped opening his eyes for the second time, this time it's his flat's ceiling who welcomed him. He closed his eyes as his dreams are getting weirder. They would shift from the mysterious guy and Zee. He still couldn't understand why Zee became part of his dream but he did know that his name was once mention in his dream. Because of his dreams, Saint came to a conclusion that maybe, there's a chance that his donor and Zee had connection, but Saint ached for the thought that he was never called Saint by Zee in all his dreams.

"It's me, why can't you call me by my name.", Saint murmured. He then shoook his head because he's starting to beg attention from someone he doesn't know we'll yet. Arghh!! Saint yelled forgetting the fact that it's Saturday, his brother is home.

"Saint, what's wrong?",Earth rushed towards Saint's room and opened the door. He saw Saint's hair all messed up and pouting, blanket's on the floor.  "Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Good morning", Saint replied smiling.

"Come down, breakfast's ready.",

"Khub", Saint immediately leave his bed and washed his face. He didn't bother to change his bunny-designed pajamas and went out of the room as his stomach's already protesting against him. He rushed towards the dining and stop when he crossed the living room. Shit! Saint cursed to himself when he saw Tommy and Zee looking at him.

"Good morning, Saint.", Tommy greeted the now blushing Saint.

"Good morning, P", Saint replied.

"That's a cute pajama, Saint.", Tommy teased, Saint laughed nervously but was repeatedly cursing inside him. Who would visit at 7:00 a.m, he thought.

"It's a gift from P'Earth... please excuse me, I'll go change..",

"No need na kha.." Earth pushed Saint to the table. "Eat your food while it's still hot",
"P", Saint pouted, Earth laughed.

"Khor tot", Earth whispered. Zee and Tommy couldn't help but smile on what they're seeing. Zee sat next to Saint, while Earth and Tommy opposite to them. Saint took the sausage, beef stake and nothing else. Earth smirked pushing the plate full of vegies.

"Saint, your food is too dry.. there's a soup, won't you try it?", Zee asked and noticed how Saint flinched. It couldn't be help, he just dreamed with the same guy earlier, Saint thought.

"I can't eat that..", Saint replied.

"Hm? It's hot.. I think it's good for cold temperature..",

"It's spicy and soups not my style.",Saint lied, looking hesitantly back to Earth. He wished not to tell anyone about his surgery.

"Ah, I see", Zee just nodded his head. The silence started to linger.

"Oh, by the way.." Tommy broke it. "..did we surprise you Saint? Visiting this early.",

"Ah, yeah. I didn't expected that you'll come this early. If not for my appointment, I may be sleeping till now", Saint grinned. Because of Tommy's constant conversation with Saint whenever he had the chance to, the two seems to slowly breaking the awkwardness that was built between them because of theif first encounter. It's not that long since Saint started to call him by his name instead of Professor Sittichok which had made Zee stuck with.