CHAPTER 39

"Saint's gone, Zee..", Tommy trailed as he and Tommy watched the passing plane which Saint has aboard. They're currently standing outside the airport leaning towards the car. Zee decided not go inside for he knew he might just pull Saint back and make sure he would never step on airports again. He saw the message he sent to him, he wished some replied but that's enough.At least, Saint knew how he felt. Saint needed space, though it hurts him to think that he's million miles away from him, he's willing to give Saint what he wished for. He just wished that Saint will still remember him.

"Yeah, he's gone..",Zee muttered, and Tommy looked at him.

"You should have gone inside, Zee..", Tommy trailed gaining a sad smile.

"I'll wait for him, Tommy..", Zee replied, eyes following the slowly disappearing sight of the plane.

"What if he won't return here anymore, Zee.. Earth firmly said that.",

"I'll go to him.", Zee muttered, unaware of how Tommy eyes widen.

"That's crazy, Zee..",

"I know it sounds crazy, but I'll never gonna let go of someone I love again, Tommy, I already lost Tutor.", Zee closed his eyes and looked to Tommy soon as he opened it slowly. "... I won't lose Saint this time",

"He's just 19 years old Zee, not even hitting the 20 mark..your 25,..you have already established a career here, if you go to him then..",

"I don't care about our age difference, Tommy..and my career, I can always chase on it, here and there. Saint needed time, we both needed time and space..but if after all those time, I still feel the same, I won't second think going to Saint, leaving things here behind.", Zee drawn a convincing smile.

"What if by that time Zee, he finally gotten over you?", Tommy trailed, worry could be felt on his pitch. Zee's heart clenched, thinking of the same scenario as what Tommy trailed. He then remembered when Earth told him that Joss is pursuing Saint, that for him the long bond between the two can be easily reciprocated into romantic relationship. They've known each other for too long..and him.. only months.

"He's not.", Earth's voice made the two jolted.

"Earth..", Zee panicked, almost sliding off from where he's leaning.

"My brother still loves you Zee, I heard it from his mouth, myself.", Earth added, Zee's heart that's been clenching with pain earlier suddenly fluttered with just the mentioning of Saint still loving him. "I know my brother too well that I know he'll not be falling in love with someone else. He never showed interest to anyone the way he do to you", Earth added, patting Zee's shoulder.

"But you said Joss'pursuing Saint..", Zee accusingly look at Earth.

"That's a bluff, you idiot. How could you believe me!", Earth spat. "It's obvious that Joss really have feelings for Saint, Saint's aware of that too...but he's all brother to him, a bestfriend. No more or less.",

"Then.."

"I was just teasing you, come on! I never thought that a cold man like you could say romantic words like that, I'm impressed. You're too noble at that moment, voice cracking for tear you tried not to shed, it's just too good for me to tease you.."

"Damn you, Earth!", Zee growled at Earth, that only snickered on him.

"Hey,.. that's not even on the hem of what you've done him..",

"I know, and I'm sorry", zee replied.

"Wait, Earth..does this mean.. you're letting Zee to be with Saint again.", Tommy turned his head to Earth, arms resting on his waist.