Toxic and in Love

By phoenix_55

Arson a 15 year old girl falls in love with her girl best friend Emilice, but there are complications along t... More

A/N
Halloween
First Real date
✨Feelings✨
Too much
A break
Random Conversation
New Years
It's different this time
Is this a dream?
All down hill
Time skip
Betrayed and Worse
Journal Day
Relapse
Songs that I relate to!
I need to forget but its not that easy
The end
Extra Chapter
Update
One year later

COMING BACK

31 1 0
By phoenix_55

Arson's Pov
Oh no... Annie posted a picture of Em on our group chat, and I haven't seen a picture of her in a while. I mean I've cut her out of all the pictures on my wall and burned them but I can't just burn my phone. I haven't seen her in 2 in a half weeks... God dang why!? Why do I still like her why is she so amazing. People ask how I can still like her when she has hurt me... well thats because I did most of it. I blame myself for the starting it all. If I hadn't done things she wouldn't have said the things. Oh this changes everything, I know right now we are both no where near being able to talk again but I wanna make sure I don't like her anymore before we even see each other again. All of this Drama happened because I started liking her before I would only talk about that. But I can't just stop liking her she is literally the best and she needed to get the toxic person (me) out of her life and I understand that now. Anyway off that topic AHHHH I got my Beetlejuice jacket today!!!
---------------
A/n~ this was just a mini chapter not much has happened just wanted yall to stay updated!
~ Anella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 377 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
10.5K 541 33
MayBell and Will have been best friends forever. MayBell can't imagine her life without Will in it. So what happens when Will confesses his love to...
2.3K 449 41
A girl struggling through depression. A boy in love with the girl. But they're just friends. The girl struggling through depression. Is in love with...
1.8K 416 42
|| in which a broken boy takes interest in a broken girl and they realize that neither of them require fixing when they fall in love with each other'...