Extra Chapter

A/n- Yeah I said the book was over but I've got some tea and fun snip bits of my life so enjoy!
-------
Arson's Pov~

It's the Friday before Easter and me, Annie, Poppy, Parker, Andy and Harry all are going to town Square today from 11am-4pm. Since Parker lives so far she slept over last night and this is the first time our friend group is hanging out all together. I'm glad I have them. Me and Parker pull up to Menchies a frozen yogurt place and see Harry, Andy and Annie standing by the door.

"Woah- Annie I'm not surprised you bought those" I look at Annie's shoes which have googly eyes on them and are hot pink.

Poppy and her brother Coco pull up and get out. We talk for a bit and then head inside Umbrella tea a boba place. It's very aesthetic there. Pink fake trees with Easter egg ornaments and a sofa and benches. I order for me and Parker and go to the side. I ordered a Mango Peach tea with mango and strawberry popping boba.

We grab all of our drinks and go to the back and sit down. We look at the wall that has a bunch of colorful sticky notes with all kinds of stuff on them. Drawings, quotes and other random stuff. Poppy tries to open the back door and struggling to open it, Andy pushes the push thing and opens it.

"Wha- really?" Poppy made this face it is hilarious

"Yeah it said push Poppy so I pushed it"

We all walk out with our tea. Our "Town Square" is pretty big for us at least. There is a big pond in the middle, tables, risers (like for preforming), the library, a bunch of restaurants, and other random stores. But it's a good place to hang out at. We head over to Oberwise an ice-cream place. And of course Annie grabs a cake. This would be the 2nd time with me at least she has bought one. We like to think Annie is a part of the mafia (she is not that's just a joke). I buy just a cone and drop it causing it to shatter.

"Wow making a mess already" Parker said sitting at a table waiting for Andy to come back with their ice-cream

"Ugh, I don't wanna go up and tell him, you go." I don't like talking to people

"I don't wanna as much as you don't!" And neither does Parker

I walk back up to the cashier and tell him about the mess and he hands me another cone. I felt bad that I didn't pay for the second one but we walked outside and sat at the tables. Memories start to flood my mind. The time Emilice, Alissa (Emilice's friend), the rest of the cast and I went to oberwise after the Halloween show. I got jealous of Emilice and Alissa, that's when I realized I had some toxic traits. I tried not to be jealous but it just happens. But I can't stop thinking about her because of where we are.

"Eat the cake!" I hear Annie and snap out of the memory

I grab a spoon and try to get a chunk of cake but it's frozen solid and I break the spoon in half.

"This is a really good cake" Annie says scooping the frosting off the cake

"You mean just the frosting" Harry says

"It's good frosting" Annie says

I grab another spoon and scoop the frosting into my bowl. My earbuds are dead so I can't listen to music so I put music on and at first I was listening to my angry music as I like to call it. We didn't finish the cake but of course Annie had to do something with the remaining cake. Annie grabs the cake and smashes it against her head getting cake on her forehead and then she slams the cake on the ground.

"I am not a part of this" Andy says walking away with Parker and Poppy

"Annie you just wasted $25" I look at Annie and put my mask back on