The Dare

By Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... More

#1 game~
#2 Back "home"~
#3 at sasukes~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#11 how can i help you~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#17 anniversary ~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#22 that was too close~
#23 new partner~
#24 the mall~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#30 last day
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#37 getting ready
#38 surgery
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#55 took you long enough
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#42 so thats why...

1K 32 94
By Neji_simp69

Naruto pov

A minute later my door creaked open to reveal my raven, he closed to door and sat next to me smiling sadly "how're you holding up"

I shook my head but smiled unsurely at him "I dunno...I mean I always thought my father loved my mom and thats why he went ballistic when my she died. unless..." I fell into silence as the thought hit me.

"Unless?" Sasuke asked confused. I shook my head.

"No never mind it's stupid" I received a concerned look from sasuke but he didn't ask about it.

'I couldn't be right could I? No I've gotta be, that would explain why he beat me and always seemed so angered by me' I thought and shook my head vigorously trying to yet the thought to leave my head but it stuck like glue.

Sasuke looked at me sympathetically and placed his hand on mine "what's on your mind?" He asked rubbing circles on the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Sasuke he didn't send that man out to kill my mom, he wouldn't, I know he's a terrible person but he loved her"

This just caused the confusion on his face to grow "what are you talking about what else could he have wanted to do by sending that man after you guys?!"

"Sasuke...I was his target. I just know it. Thats why he went mad once my mom died, because he had meant for me to die not her. It's a wonder I'm still alive after living with him for so long....." I trailed off as I remembered one particular time where I almost didn't survive.

*flash back* TW BTW

I was twelve years old and at the time I was trying to hold back tears as I cleaned the mess from my previous beating with and aching body.

I heard the doorknob jiggle before the door was slammed open. I flinched and crawled behind the couch fearfully.

'Bad day at work...' I thought as I sat on my hands and knees trembling.

"THAT STUPID BASTARD! WHAT DOES HE MEAN I CAN'T HAVE A PROMOTION I'VE BEEN WORKING UNDER HIM FOR TEN YEARS" he shouted angrily and kicked the coffee table over causing the vase on it to shatter.

I jumped away from the glass and my father spotted me "I know just how to make my day just a little bit better" he grinned evily as he walked over to me and pulled me by my hair so I would stand up.

"No, please not again!" I shouted and he shoved me to the ground and onto the glass shards.

"Don't you dare speak to me child" he spat violently and I tried standing up but a peice of glass had gotten lodged in my foot.

I shrieked and fell back to the ground on the glass with my already bloody hands and knees.

He laughed and kicked me so I fell onto my side and slid across the glass on the floor. He was really angry this time I could tell. i was screwed.

Normally he would have spat at least one insult at me but so far nothing. I was shaking on the floor terrified.

He picked up a large peice of glass off the floor and cut through my shirt and i felt the sharp glass graze my skin leaving a small cut. The fact that it was small didn't mean it hurt any less.

I looked up and immeadietly wished I hadn't. My father had a malicious look on his face as he held the peice of glass above my stomach.

My eyes widened in realization but all to late because he had already swung his hand down and penetrated my side with the glass shard.

He removed the glass shard from my side to let blood flow out if my body.

He removed the glass from my side and slashed three lines across each side of my face and I screamed yet again.

He just laughed. He proceeded to hit me, cut me, punched me and stab me for what felt like an hour.

I had lost my voice from all the screaming by the time he had finished and I lie a bloody mess on the floor. To top it all off though, he grabbed a bottle of alcohol and dumped it on my open wounds.

I went to scream but no sound came out. I was crying but had no tears left. At the time I thought I knew for a fact that I was going to die right then and there.

I still had the scars from that day. Every single one of them.

*end of flashback*

I hadn't realized it untill I felt strong arms wrap around me but I was crying uncontrollably.

I held onto the back of his shirt tightly and stared at the wall behind him with fear stricken eyes.

"What just happened, what just went through your head" he asked gently and he went to pull away from the hug to look at me but I kept him in a death grip.

He rubbed circles on my back as I soaked his shirt with tears. Soon my crying turned into sniffling.

I finally and slowly let go of him and I hung my head partially from shame and partly so he couldn't see my face.

"What happened" he asked and gently lifted my chin by cupping my face in his hands. I focused my gaze onto the ground. I hated seeing him so worried.

"A flashback" I mumbled and his eyes widened.

".....do you w- how long ago did the flash back take place" he asked clearly thinking batter than to ask what he was going to say before.

"Four years ago...that was the closest I've ever been to death in my life" I mumbled shakily.

"Wait Minato almost....." he didn't want to finish the sentence so I just nodded and less than a second later sasuke had pulled me back into his arms.

"He's so lucky he's getting sent to jail. If he wasn't I think I might have killed him myself" i heard sasuke mutter.

I shook my head and pressed my face into his shoulder "why do I feel like you would have gone through with it to" my voice was muffled slightly due to my face being hidden against sasuke.

"Because I would have" he said simply and I didn't even need to look at him to tell he was smirking.

I sighed and messed up his hair with my hand "aww what a cute killer boyfriend I have" I teased and smiled weakly thought he couldn't see it.

"Only for you naruto, only for you" he said softly and i hugged him tighter. It may not sound like something cute but I found his words adorable.

We sat like that for a while untill we both decided to pull away. I could tell something was troubling sasuke though.

"Hey is something wrong?" I asked confused.

He shook his head "no I'm just thinking about what you said earlier...."

".....oh, yeah now I'm certain I'm right though. He almost....." I stopped at the words I was about to say hut stop them out anyway "....killed me. It has to be the reason he sent that person after us all those years ago. The only question is why"

He nodded his head "we should talk to itachi about it when we get the chance, but for now you need to rest"

Sasuke pov
He nodded and sighed "yeah I know but for your information this bed is not comfortable" he put his hand behind his head and stared at the ceiling.

I rolled my eyes but regardless I brushed out his messy blond locks with my hand and I saw a tiny and weak smile creep its way onto his face.

Nonetheless he seemed more relaxed which caused me to smile along with him. He looked confused and hurt behind the relaxation he was showing.

I wished I could do something to help him more but I had no clue what I could do. Right now I could see all the pain he carried clearly In his eyes whether he knew it or not.

He moved over in the bed and held open his arms. He didn't say anything, nothing at all. It hurt me to see him so sad and confused but I promised silently that I would be there for him no matter what.

I layed down next to him and he hugged me close to him. He looked exhausted, physically and mentally actually. He wouldn't close his eyes for some reason though.

"You look exhausted you should go to sleep" I told him softly but he shook his head.

"No I'm fine. I don't wanna go to bed yet, bad dreams y'know?" He said and rested his chin on my chest to look at me.

He didn't make any attempt to move he just looked at me and there was a hint of happiness in them again.

He outstretched his hand and pushed my bangs away from my face and smiled. It wasn't exactly a happy smile but he at least looked content.

He looked at me a little while longer before he giggled and layed his head back down on me.

"Whats going on in that head if yours" I asked curiously and he shook his head but was now smiling for real.

"Nothing you just make me happy" he told me and I think I blushed. Right then and there he reached a whole new level of cute.

Between his giggle, his now sparkling eyes, and his ADORABLE statement. I smiled i think the widest I've smiled in my life at those words I just heard come out of his mouth.

I hugged him happily and smiled "i really love you y'know that" I told him like i was a giddy child.

He giggled again and wrapped his arms around my waist "so you're all happy now?"

"For the most part, I'm still hurt and confused but you drown out those feelings" he said and snuggled into my chest.

I felt my heart swell in my chest and I kissed him happily. I wasn't about to say it pit loud but I was so fucking happy to be holding my cute blond in my arms.

He was so extreamly precious to me and I couldn't wait for his knee to be all healed because I was gonna plan the most amazing day I could for him.

I realized that naruto was sleeping soundly on top of me so I leaned down to kiss him and then layed my head back down.

"I love you so much naruto" I whispered before closing my eyes and drifting off to a comfortable sleep despite being in the hospital bed.

TBC

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT

AND AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
321K 14.6K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...
17.2K 611 7
Cr: art fr. Ig; kei.xns Are you willing to still hold on when the other person doesn't even share your feeling in the slightest? Rate: Mature, 18+ D...
3.8K 84 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...