The Hate in Our Memories

By mia_d_mivia

❗ It's not an opposite poles attraction saga, it's a similar pole repulsive destruction story ❗ "I HATE YOU... More

Prologue (Main characters Analysis)
Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2: First Touch
Part 3: Cute Fights
Part 4: Meeting his Strict Father
Part 5: The Gift of a friend
Part 6: An Evening together
Part 7: Locked with him
Part 8: Heart Sparks
Part 9: Blamed
Part 10: Broken
Part 11: Alone
Part 12: Reunion
Part 13: Let's Collab
Part 14: You are still same
Part 15: Her Soft Side
Part 16:Fiance?!
Part 17: Crazy Feelings
Part 18: Beast
Part 19: Coward
Part 20: A Chance
Part 21: Leave her
Part 22: Life and Money
Part 23: Those three Gems
Part 24: Dirty Games
Part 25: Who am I?
Part 26: Confession
Part 27: Love you Son
Part 29: Bang!
Part 30: See you soon
Part 31: Epilogue
Season 2
Season 2: PUBLISHED

Part 28: Its MY Marriage

100 11 28
By mia_d_mivia

Parker: "Did I turned you on....?"

Jane: "I-I was j-just..."

Parker smirk: "What? you were shy last night hmm?"

Jane bit her lips and look away. He grab her chin and face her in front.

Parker: "Don't be embarrassed... I m yours and you are mine. You have all rights on me so there is nothing to feel shy, love."

He peck her lips and her face again bloom with crimson tint. She smuggle in his chest and he hug her.

Jane: "I love you..." she smile hearing his fast heart beat.

Parker: "I can't believe a fearless woman like you can be this shy"

Jane: "Shut up" she hit his chest. He chuckle.

Parker: "Ah~ I love you too"

Jane: "You know its my first time being in relationship... these tingling feelings are too pleasuring to handle some time I afraid I might hurt you."

Parker: "Don't, I have faith in you, you can never hurt me so throw those worries like you throw me that night."

Jane: "You--"

He quickly peck her lip and continue.

Parker: "I have a gift for you"

Jane: "Gift? why?"

Parker: "For coming in my life and saying yes to be mine forever."

He went in to bring some papers and hand her. She read it and gasp.

Jane: "Parker you don't need to--"

Parker: "Shh Its was suppose to be yours."

Jane: "Stellae is your hardwork of all these years. Why you want to give it to me?"

Parker: "It was always for you. Remember when we went to a trip in our highschool days and you got lost.

Jane: "Yeah but what it has to do with it?"

Parker: "You told me it was your dream to open your own company. But my selfishness take it away form you, I was a fucking bastard."

A tear escaped his eyes though he was smiling at her and she cup his face.

Jane: "Its okay everyone do mistakes and you already being guilty."

Parker: "But still I should return what I took. I started it for you so that if one day I found you I could apologize with returning your dream."

Jane: "Parker..." she look at him with lots of emotions.

Parker: "For once I left industry but then returned back because I can't run away from the mess I created. To fix everything I took small steps and it was one of them. So please accept it."

She hug him and orbs get moist.

Jane: "Y-You don't need to do that. If it was between us then lets run it together."

He smile and hug her waist back.

Parker: "Really..." she nod. "Why are you so sweet I may get diabetic soon."

Jane: "Parker... can I ask you something else in place of it."

Parker: "Ofcourse.. I will give you everything."

Jane: "Since we are settled and everything is perfect now, I had promised someone--"

Parker smile: "I know lets go orphanage tomorrow hmm"

Jane: "W-What? How do you know I gonna say that?"

Parker: "Because I, your boyfie, also promise that someone."

Jane: "I know that already..." she chuckle on his frowned eyes.

Parker: "I guess she already told you hmm"

Jane: "Yeah Thank you for accepting her"

Parker: "She is your happiness and your are mine so your everything is acceptable to me."

Parker: "Jane can I ask you something?... Why only her?"

Jane smile: "She is a bright child but she can't look up to future because of her weak heart. She was alienated for being weak and it hurts me."

Parker: "You see yourself in her right?"

Jane: "Maybe...maybe we are similar. We both hide our insecurities and plaster smile even though this world keep rejecting us. I saw her many times alone and kids in orphanage only talk her when they want something from her."

Jane: "This remind me of my past how people use to use me then throw away like garbage. After living all these years I got that its better to focus on yourself and love yourself first."

Jane: "I just wanted her to enjoy the childhood without hurt at this small age. I want her to be raise as strong and in a happy environment because she deserve it. I want to give her the warmth I always need in my lonely days."

He smile proudly at her.

Parker: "I will help you...."

Jane smile back: "Thank you"

Next day they went to orphanage but they found a couple can only adopt a child after marriage. Sadly, they both didn't had free schedule in upcoming 6 months.

Jeena was a bit upset but they explained her and promised to come every week until they got married and then take her away.

In the past months regular meeting brought Parker and Jeena close which was adored by Jane. Parker learn to be a good father for Jeena by reading and surfing on internet.

Parker's personality was also changed as he become more cheerful and bright. He learnt to accept things even if they weren't mean to happen and found ways to solve them. All he needed was a sparkling smile of his girl Jane to continue in every difficulties.

Sometimes other members also come there and play with her. Everything was going fine and everyone was waiting to pass those 6 month.

But little did they know spring and thunder both were waiting for them at that edge of those 6 months...

Finally Wedding date fixed and cards were distributed everywhere. 

3 March 2020....... The day came, everyone was waiting for.

                                    ~🌺JANE

💍💘WEDS💘💍

PARKER 🌺~                                    

Each person was having a smile on their face. People were getting in church and impatiently waiting for this beautiful couple.

Parker was dressed by groomsmen, Denial and Vance. They were fixing his tie and hairs like preparing him for some first day of kindergarten.

Denial: "Don't be nervous or go wild after seeing your bride. Have control on yourself till tonight."

Vance laugh: "You think he would be able to. I heard when our ladies went for shopping they select a very beautiful wedding dress for Jane that will blow everyone's mind."

Denial: "I wonder his flirty ass may get him beaten by Mr. Martin"

They both giggled.

Parker: "Yah! I m not a pervert. I have self-CoNtRoL" he crunch his nose.

Vance: "Are you sure, you always daydream about your wedding night, we caught you many times."

Parker: "WTF! I-I...HEY! What about your girl huh, she is way pervert then me duh~"

Vance: "W-Well that true its very scary when she turned into one."

A current run though Vance's body remember the beast he faced on bed. They all laughed on his scared state.

Denial: "Geez we grew up this much I still can't believe."

Parker: "Yeah that you have become a Dad and we are promoted to Uncles. Where 10 years a ago we were just students fooling around and see today we are successful citizens here sharing these moments together."

Vance: "We faced my things but I m glad we are together again smiling laughing. I hope it last long so as your marriage brother."

He smile at them and hug the both together.

Here in Jane's room everything was a mess. Cloths, makeup equipments, jewelries and other things where scattered everywhere.

Anne and Halsey, her matron of honors, where ruffling things here and there to find her earrings, where as Jane was sitting and enjoying their circus while sipping on her americano.

Gorge's girlfriend Mia were also looking at them with dropped jaw and "Wth they are doing" looks.

Mia: "Umm Mam I think they need help, should I?"

She whisper near her and both still looking at those dorks.

Jane: "Nah its fine...*sip* They are always like this, let them enjoy, also its quite entertaining don't you think."

Mia nod with awkward laugh and step back and continue to watch the show. Finally they found earring they selected after rejecting 10 pieces.

They helped her in wearing them and did some makeup.

Anne & Halsey: "BRIDE IS READY!!"

That's when her father and brother enter with Josh and their jaw immediately drop.

Josh & Gorge: "OMG GODESS!!!"

Mr. Martin's eyes filled with water and he walk toward her admiring from up to down.

Mr. Martin: "are you really my Jane?"

She cup his cheeks and nod with a smile. He press his lips to control his emotionally burst out . Its not time to cry but he was so happy that a smile wasn't showing his feelings enough so the tears make their ways out to show his dazzling feelings.

Mr. Martin: "My princess is so pretty.... I can't believe that little girl use to play in my lap is going to marry today. Time flew away fast.... I don't want you to go."

He look down to not show his tears.

Jane chuckle: "Dad.."

Mr. Martin: "I know I know, don't worry I won't cancel wedding, I m old but I didn't lost my sanity yet"

Jane: "Dad~..."

She called him softly like she always in her childhood and still today. He wipe his tears and look at her with biggest smile. She hug him.

Jane: "I will miss you dad"

Mr. Martin: "Me too, you found a man who will protect you, now you probably gonna forget me"

Jane: "Don't be sad dad, even though Parker was my first love but you were always the first person who bring smile on my face. You were the first to hold me when I came in this world, you were the first to hold my hand and make me walk and you never let those hands go and walked till end. I love you my superhero dad."

Mr. Martin smile: "Always remember if you need someone I m always by your side.. I love you my lovely daughter and wish you a bright future."

He pat her head the others also join them in hug.

Jane's father took her to Church gate and before opening the door both took a long breath and chuckle at each other. The gate open and welcomed by a huge crowd cheering for her.

Father daughter step in to greet them with a grin and just then her eyes meet with her prince dressed in an elegant formal tuxedo, waiting for her at the other end of carpet.

Parker's P.O.V.

I was impatiently waiting for my one and only fiancée I love with my all and taking the honor of this day, I m gonna make her my life partner, my wife.

My heart was beating like crazy before the gate open and when it did my soul left my body and flew to her like it only want to roam around her presence. My eyes came out of socket and Jaw dropped.

"Beautiful..."

She was wearing an incredible dress perfectly hugging her charming body. A hand holding flowers of our parent's blessings and another her father's arm.

Jeena our little princess was walking in front with flowers.

Music was playing and the scenario looks like a royal wedding. A grand wedding full of magical moments.

When our eyes meet my knees got weak and almost stumbled, luckily Denial save me. Even though its been a year of our dating and 6 months of living together, still her small glance hold enough power to make my heart explode.

God I adore her so much.

Omg I can feel her nervous and shy gaze at me as they were step towards me with music. Well my condition is nothing better I m also a blushing mess.

See Jane what have you done to this spoiled brat heart. It starting beating crazily for you, only you. You have melt it and showed the right direction of peace. You gave meaning to my life.

The time has passed, years has gone, people has changed, our thinking changed but our feelings never did, even we push them away and always hide.

Yet we made it Jane. We found each other.

Parker: "Thank you so much."

I said as Mr. Martin give her hand in mine. We step on the aisle together and priest hand us our vows.

Parker: "I, Parker Bicketts take you, Jane Martin to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

I put ring in her delicate fingers and kissed the back of her palm.

Jane: "I, Jane Martin, take you, Parker Bicketts, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

She put the ring in my finger with her soft hands and look at me. I swear those gaze full of love are enough to explain she is really happy with me and its satisfy me.

Priest: "You have declared your consent before the Church. You are announced as husband and wife in all lawful aspects! Congratulations!!"

We smiled at each other and yeah our last dream has achieved.

I removed her veil and lean to kiss her. Our lips meet and everyone stand up to clap cheerfully for the start of our new chapter.

Thanks god for give this angel to me. I m contented.

We part away and Jane lift her hand on my cheeks and rub her thumb but her worried look brought me to reality as she was calling me.

Jane: "Parker...?... Why are you cry?"

Huh? I m crying?...

I touched my cheeks and yes they were wets that's when I realizes I was tearing.

Why I m felling something is going to happen or am I too excited?

She again shake me slowly and I hug her.

Parker: "I m okay, its just feel like a dream, I still can't believe it."

She broke the hug and peck my lips before attaching our foreheads.

Jane: "Believe it or not Mr. Parker Bicketts, but your bubble is finally your wife and you have to endure her pops throughout your life."

Parker: "As you wish my Mrs. Bicketts."

We laughed together and that's when our friends reach the  stage and congratulate us. We clicked many pictures, played couple games, talk, eat etc.

Everything is perfect. Everyone is laughing whole heartedly, all past has cured and only love and peace is in the environment. This.... is the best day of my life.

TIME SKIP~

We were having lunch together but suddenly I felt something uneasy. I put hand on my chest and it was beating anxiously.

Jane: "Are you okay?" She asked with her big doe eyes.

I smile and shook my head.

Parker: "yeah honey, lets enjoy food now, try this!"

End of Parker's P.O.V.

It was getting evening and the wedding is at its end. They had a last photo shoot with sunset. They were talking random stuffs when their cameraman call them for click.

They had some couple photoshoot and it was time for full family picture.

Everyone stand in their position with biggest smiles on their face. Parker and Jane was standing in center and he keep looking at her.

He don't know why he can't take of his eyes form her, not just because of her beauty but something was worrying him.

The cameraman call him for this attention. He shrugged his thought and grab her by her waist and grin at her and she return the same feeling.

Cameraman: "Everyone ready smile...1..2..3"

As the cameraman count down for once again his heartbeat increase and then

Click!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 139K 130
'Love has the power to tender the broken, but self love has the power to change' Sequel to 'It was Always you' This is the story of Arjun's Beloved...
582K 7.8K 7
Ranking 46 in spiritual on 18 March 2018 "Hug me." She said and my eyes widened. "Zoyi." A shock whisper came out of my mouth. "Hug me Zain. Give me...
140K 7.8K 29
#16 islamic 13/01/2020 #23 hijab 13/01/2020 #35 halal 13/01/2020 #10 indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #38 muslimlovestory 13/01/2020 #15 marriageproposal...
26.8K 496 17
"Je t'aime." "Te amo." "Mahal kita." "Wo ai ni." "Se agapo." "I love you." "Anata o aishitemasu" ____ Just a book of MLBB one shots.