--ʚKIDS⚠︎︎ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴍᴘ®

By ALLlSTER

FIN. ♡ʚᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ⌘✄𖦹 ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴏ™ɞ❀ ༆⁂ "oh i'm just a kid; i haven't seen the world." "𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚! 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠... More

BOOK ETIQUETTE
hey. i hate u.
hey babe, how about you shut up.
hey. again. 3 times... IM GONNA SCREAM
ⓌⓄⓇⓂ︎ ⒼⓊⓉⓏ
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴍ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛʟɪɢʜᴛs
ᴠɪɴᴇ ʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
ʟᴀᴜɴᴅʀᴇʏ ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴜɪᴛ sᴛɪᴄᴋᴇʀs
ᴄᴏᴡ ᴘᴜᴘɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ғʀᴏɢ sᴘɪɴᴇ
ᴄᴏᴄᴋᴛᴀɪʟ ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴢɪᴘᴘᴇʀs
ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ ᴛɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ
ʀᴜsᴛʏ ɴᴀɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀɴᴜᴛʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ
ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs
ʙᴜʀɴᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɢɢᴇᴅʏ ᴀɴɴ
ᴋɪᴅs ᴍᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴇɴ
ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀɴ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴄᴋs
ɢʀᴀss ᴀʟʟᴇʀɢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʏᴍ ᴄʟᴀss
ᴡʜᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪɴs ᴀɴᴅ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜʏ ᴘᴀᴊᴀᴍᴀs
ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴ ᴅʀᴇssᴇs
ᴄᴏʀɴ sʏʀᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏᴏʟʏ ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀ
ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ ᴄᴀssɪᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄɪᴛʀᴜs ᴄᴀɴᴅʟᴇs
sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏɢɴᴇ
ᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sǫᴜɪᴅ ᴅɪsʜᴇs
ᴏғғᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴜɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴛᴀʀᴛs
sɴᴇᴀᴋʏ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴠᴇs
ᴀʟᴀʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴇsʏ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀs
ᴘᴏssᴇssᴇᴅ ᴠɪᴛᴀᴍɪɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀʀs
ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ. ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀs, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡɪʟʟ.
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙚𝙬.
ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ: ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
ⓈⓅⒶⒸⒺⓇⒶⓃⒼⒺⓇⓈ
yeehaw new story
YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER, COWBOY?

ғᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ɢʟᴀss

4.1K 136 114
By ALLlSTER

HI HI HELLO

ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʟᴇ: ғᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ɢʟᴀss ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ. ᴛʀʏ ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?
𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗: *******
𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙀𝘿 ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ☀︎︎
𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏
"𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀, 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀"
𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓

George hummed along to the disc that played while he mixed his cake ingredients together. he fluidly moved around the kitchen while sapnap and dream sat in the living room conversing about some random topic.

he put the cake in the oven, now slightly dancing to the music while cleaning up his mess. he felt a tug at his shorts, the child grabbed his hands, swinging them.

"you wanna dance?"

the kid nodded, and they began swaying with george, spinning in circles. the child was barely able to stand but george kept him upright. they giggled, the child calling out in glee.

"gogy! gogy!"

"y/n, y/n!"

they heard someone clear their throats, george jumping in fright. the child fell back into a sitting position, still laughing.

dream held the disc between his fingers, tauntingly. george cleared his throat and began cleaning again.

"y/n?" dream questioned with humor.

"me me me! me!" the child called, clapping.

"what? it was sewn onto their shirt..." george dismissed while brushing flour off the counter. y/n tried to catch some of the falling particles like rain.

sapnap grabbed the child, who had flour all over their head and face. he heard a knock on the door as the other two were going back and forth; george dismissive and dream persistent.

"hello?"

"nice to meet you, call me schlatt! whose this little... fella..."

"y/n..." sapnap mostly mumbled to himself, trying out the name.

"oh uhm, come in please, it's very dark out..."

"thanks, does someone named dream stay here?"

"uh yeah."

"great!" schlatt cheered as he walked in to settle himself in a living room chair, mumbling about 'the first american man he'd met so far'.

"uh dream! we have a... guest."

"gimme a sec!"

sapnap walked into the room with schlatt, sitting down with the child on his lap.

"who's kid? you gotta wife or someone?"

"nah, zombie kid we found in the woods."

"hmm.." schlatt waved at the child slightly, the child giggling in response and waving back. y/n made grabby hands towards the man in the suit, with.. tim's?

"you don't mind holding them for a sec?"

"no give the tyke here!" schlatt said as the kid was plopped on his lap, sapnap rushing to the kitchen where the other two were now... dueling?!

"you idiots! we have a guest for dream! dude has a suit on and is wearing tim's! holding our kid!"

the two paused, dream got up and grabbed sapnap by the collar.

"you're telling me: m- our kid is being held by a dude in a suit?! without supervision! and he might be one of his guards!" dream practically yelled.

his? who's 'his'? george questioned.

dream stomped into the living room, axe drawn.

"oh, you must me dream! nice to see you on this nice night!" the horned man expressed while the child patted his mutton chips.

mutton chops? horns? fangs? and goat eyes? this has to be one of the strangest creatures i've ever met...

"before we start, i need to ask you a question. do you know or work for anyone with a similar name as me?"

schlatt rose an eyebrow, soon smirking but still confused.

"i work for myself. i have people working for me, but no one with a similar name."

dream sighed softly, nodding and sitting down. he took time to stare at the oddity. holding his-

"can i see y/n please."

it wasn't a question.

schlatt smirked widely, noting something in his head. he picked up the child, lightly tickling their stomach and finally handing them over.

dream cradled the baby who soon grew tired listening to the men conversing.

"you want to team up? with me? to win against l'manburg?"

"oh but of course! i know a lot about you, but you know little about me. that makes you cautious right?"

dream didn't react. he knew the man was trying to get under his skin. but it slightly worked. the only thing he knew was he was somehow part goat and smelt faintly of alcohol.

"i'll tell you a lil something about me. i used to run another country, but it got boring. i want a knew country and that happens to be your worst enemy. we'd be perfect.

"there's an election soon, and i plan on winning. i win, your enemy is gone. i lose, which i highly doubt, you can still easily take over while they're distracted. win win." he finished with a smile, not quite reaching his eyes which had hyphens for pupils.

the goat charm, i suppose.

george swooped in to take the child to bed, while giving dream a look.

'you're not actually gonna accept this, are you?'

'oh but i am.'

george sighed, knowing something bad was gonna happen.

sapnap was jumping in the kitchen doorway, crossing his arms in an 'x' and mouthing no.

dream shook the man's hand, and if you looked closely enough, you would see a blue fire surrounding their intwined hands.

"i have a campaign to run, sayonara, aloha, adios, and all those good bye things!" schlatt smirked, standing on the porch while facing the door. dream blinked and the man was gone.

something was gonna happen in the next week.

schlatt was an odd one. dream has never heard of him as a president in another country. he's never heard of a part goat man...? if that's what he was. dream has come across many weird entities but he was somehow slightly different.

schlatt had a plan and somehow got everyone involved.

including l'manburg.

"if i run for president and win, i can get rid of dream." he simply stated to wilbur and tommy.

tommy immediately went to agree and shake his outstretched hand, but wilbur stopped it while glaring at schlatt still.

"why."

"everyone likes to get taken for turns, to see how bright the fire inside of us burns..." schlatt's eyes widened and shone for a second while he still looked at tommy. he was widely smiling.

"we... we agree."

how stupid were these guys?

ENTERING GEORGENOTFOUND MODE
ᑭOᑭᗴᗴ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ғʀᴏm ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏʀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. ʙʏᴇ ʙʏᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ/ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ!

SLEEPING☀︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 869 47
ꀍꏂ꒒꒒ꂦ...? ꅐꀍꌩ ꀤꌚ ꀤ꓄ ꌚꂦ ꀷꍏꋪꀘ... p҉l҉e҉a҉s҉e҉ h҉e҉l҉p҉... Story description So where C.C Afton/reader you are the gender bent of chris afton or C.C (C...
99.5K 3K 42
"𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜? 𝙾𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚕...
158K 4.2K 33
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 ❝𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞ ❝𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨❞ ────── 𝑒𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑡 ❪ 𝐤𝐚𝐫...
352K 13.4K 44
"𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺, 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘺?" "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆." "𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐...