Yurine's Childhood Devil Frie...

By TanijiroOdd

A bunch of short stories on what if Yurine had a childhood friend who was with her during her time with Jachi... More

The Goth Girl and the Half Bred Devil Boy
Attention all Readers!
Guess What, I Summoned a Devil.
His impression with the Devil.
The Girl Named Medusa.
Happy Birthday!
Value Your Friends Jashin Chan!
Beating the Summer Heat.
The Homeless And Hungry Angel.
100% Beef Makes Her Appearance!
Shonuen Moment?! Minos vs Hotaru.
Minos Is Moving In!
The Ice Devil Sisters.
Angel And Ramen.
A NEW SEASON?!?!
Cops and Devils.
10th Anniversary of Serialization!
Why Won't She Die?!

The Power-Up and the Haloless Angel.

234 12 4
By TanijiroOdd

Here's the newest chapter. It was tough to determine how long this chapter should be since it's about two manga chapters long. I hope guys don't mind a long chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Medusa said she had something to show everyone and so Yurine, Jashin Chan, and Hotaru waited in Yurine's room to await her arrival. Medusa didn't seem like the person who would do something extravagant so this piqued the interest of the three. Soon, Medusa came through the door with a whole new attire. Her new outfit gives her the vibe of a pharaoh or Egyptian princess. She even has a crown with a snake on it. With the name of a Greek monster, you wouldn't think she should wear clothes that match her name.

"What are you wearing?" Jashin Chan asks with a deadpan face.

"Isn't it cute?" Medusa asks as she twirls around. "I changed clothes after leveling up."

"Your new look is quite revealing." Hotaru noted. "Hell has pretty good taste in level up clothing."

This earned an elbow to the ribs from Yurine.

"I'm so jealous." Jashin Chan roared. "So fucking jealous."

Yurine didn't show much reaction to the devil's complaint, but Hotaru was surprised that Jashin Chan actually said that she was outright jealous rather than trying to lie. Finally, Jashin Chan calmed down and began to mope.

"I wish I had cute clothes like Medusa." Jashin Chan said with a pout.

"But you won't be able to change clothes even if you do level up, Jashin Chan." Yurine said.

"Even if I wanted to change, I'm not wearing any clothes to change within the first place." Jashin Chan mopes.

"I'm pretty Yurine has some sort of solution." Hotaru hinted to Yurine. "It's pretty rare for Jashin Chan to be sincere on something."

Yurine nods and went to her closet. She pulled out a pretty pink dress that was about her size.

"I went shopping one time and bought this, but then afterwards I realized that this color doesn't really suit me." Yurine said as she handed in to Jashin Chan.

Jashin Chan gave Yurine a happy smile and took the dress with pure excitement. However, her emotions turned down as she came to a realization.

"But I've never worn clothes before so I wouldn't know how..."

Hotaru had mixed feelings about Jashin Chan's dere personality popping up.

"It can't be helped." Yurine says as she unzips the dress. "I'll help you put it on."

All the girls turned to face Hotaru.

"What?"

"Are you going to watch a girl change?" Jashin Chan asks.

"Hotaru, I didn't take you for..." Medusa trails.

"Pervert." Yurine said.

Hotaru begins to get slightly ticked off from the sudden so-called harassment.

"She's already naked to begin with, why should I..."

Before Hotaru could finish his sentence, the three girls pushed Hotaru out the door before closing it. In a sense, he understood why they were a bit sensitive, but for some reason, he felt somewhat betrayed. After a few minutes, Hotaru was allowed to come back inside. Jashin Chan is now wearing the dress borrowed by Yurine and it didn't look bad on her.

"How is it?" Jashin Chan asks with a blush. "How do I look?"

Medusa and Hotaru beam with happiness and impressment.

"Jashin Chan, you look really cute!" Medusa compliments.

"I agree." Hotaru adds. "Who knew you looked good in clothes?"

Yurine grabs a mirror and places it in front of Jashin Chan so she can see how she looks. Her reaction wasn't any different from Medusa and Hotaru's and she stared at herself with awe.

"I look just like a human girl." Jashin Chan says in a daze. She looks at Yurine and smiles. "This is great! Thanks Yurine."

Hotaru knows Yurine pretty well and he can tell when she feels embarrassed or flustered. This was obviously one of those moments.

"For her to actually thank me..." Yurine murmured.

"Hey Yurine, how does it feel for the thing that's trying to kill you thank you?" Hotaru asks with a hint of tease. "I bet you feel a little fuzzy."

Yurine steps on Hotaru which causes him to wince, but the trade off was totally worth it since teasing Yurine and getting away with it easily is rare.

"Isn't this great?" Medusa asks Jashin Chan with a happy face.

"That's right Medusa..." Jashin Chan said with her devilish tone. "I can't allow you to wear clothes cuter than mine."

Everyone was taken aback at the sudden change of mood. Jashin Chan slithers to Medusa and gives her a stare.

"Even though you're a higher level, you're still of a lower class than me." Jashin Chan begins. " You absolutely can't forget this."

Medusa stutters in response as she tries to find the right words to respond.

"So what level are you at right now?" Jashin Chan asks.

"I just hit level 50." Medusa answers.

Jashin Chan's expression stiffens and her face pales. No detective is needed to understand her train of thought.

"So that's how it is!" Jashin Chan with a stiff laugh and pats Medusa's shoulder. "Don't worry, just keep on the good work."

"So how does leveling up work?" Hotaru asks Medusa. "Do you have to beat a demon or clear a dungeon?"

"It's more like the more experience you have in your lifetime, the higher your level is." Medusa said. "For example, academics, jobs, learning a new skill, and having new experiences are all ways you can level up."

"Depending on your level, you can get special items, coupons and other stuff." Jashin Chan adds as she collects herself.

"Hell's way of leveling up is like having a coupon book." Yurine said.

"So, since I'm stronger, currently taking college classes, have a part time job, AND part human, does that mean I have a high level?" Hotaru asks. "I would be like level 78!"

"I don't think someone who lives in the human realm will have a level." Medusa said. "Even if they are part devil."

"Even if you did manage to find out your level, you're a lot younger than Medusa and Jashin Chan." Yurine reminds Hotaru. "I bet you're like level 2 or something."

Hotaru's confidence took a drop and brought back Jashin Chan's. She gives him a smug grin.

"Well, what level are you?" Yurine asks Jashin Chan to put her on the spot.

Jashin Chan wobbles and holds the wall for support. She looks like she's about to throw up from the pressure of Yurine's question. She slowly slithers to her bed closet.

"I'm a little too excited." Jashin Chan said with cold sweat. "I'm going to go sleep."

Yurine and Hotaru sigh and Medusa looks at Jashin Chan with a worried look. All of the sudden, Jashin Chan starts slamming her door causing Yurine to get a bit pissed.

"There's someone I don't recognize in there!" Jashin Chan frantically yells.

True to her words, a girl that like she could be in junior high school in what looks like nun clothes, sits on top of the shelf for what is supposed to be Jashin Chan's bed. She has short dirty blond hair and has a piercing gaze with dark circles. The creepy girl jumps out of her hiding spot and into the center of the four giving them each a murderous look.

"A witch, a hybrid, and two demons." She softly said. "In these couple hundred years, I've never tried to handle three at once before..."

Her sudden appearance and random jabbering makes it hard for the four to take seriously.

"Hanazono Yurine along with her hybrid Yakuzo Hotaru." the girl declares as she stares at the two. "I absolutely cannot forgive your cooperation with demons and befriending a human with bad blood."

Everyone couldn't help but uncomfortably cringe at the fact she knows so much. Just how long has she been hiding?

"According to the Lord's will, I, Pekora, have come to vanquish all evil."

............

"This brat is not right in the head!"

"Quick! Call the police so they can take her away!"

"She's pissing me off, let me beat some sense into her!"

"W-wait!" Medusa calls out stopping everyone's actions. "If she can look at me without turning into stone, then..."

"The demon over there is a lot smarter than the three of you." Pekora said. "She's right, Pekora is an angel. A righteous angel that protects humans from evil demons."

Yurine made the first move. She walks up to the self proclaimed angel and pats her head affectionately.

"Eh? So you're an angel?" Yurine asks as she rubs her head. "An elementary, no, a middle schooler?"

Jashin Chan and Hotaru both have bad feelings about this individual. Even Medusa has a bit of hesitation with the angel.

"Don't touch me you filthy witch!" Pekora said as she pushes Yurine away from her.

"You called me a witch, but I'm not one." Yurine clarifies after Pekora stood away from her.

"You being with these demons is proof and making human experiments is enough that you're a witch! It's Pekora's dream to exterminate dirty pests like you..."

Hotaru was legit getting pissed at this girl. He was about to take over the situation, but...

"Jashin Deadly Dropkick!"

A shirtless Jashin Chan finally lands a dropkick, but on the angel rather than Yurine. Hotaru was glad that she took initiative rather than himself. Still, it didn't seem like it did much. The girl looked like she was more stunned than in pain.

"That really hurts!" Pekora said as she got up from the floor. "How can you attack while someone is talking? How despicable."

Hotaru begins to feel a bit guilty that he was even thinking of assaulting Pekora.

"Despicable?" Jashin Chan asks with a laugh. "I appreciate the compliment."

Jashin Chan begins to look down on the angel and continues to mock her.

"'Exterminate'? Are you an idiot?" Jashin Chan asks as she points to the group behind her. "We got two and a half demons here. Do you think a single angel can take us down?"

"Jashin Chan! No fighting!" Medusa pleads. "I don't want to fight with you."

"Idiot!" Jashin Chan yells. "If we don't get rid of her, she'll get rid of us!"

Hotaru puts a hand on Medusa's shoulder and softly pushes her aside.

"I hate to say this, but I'm with Jashin Chan on this one," Hotaru mutters as he stands by Jashin Chan and cracks his knuckles. "I'm getting a bad vibe from this individual and she already sees us as an enemy."

"But..."

Little did the devil's realize that Yurine already left the scene to go take a bath. Apparently, she felt that this would be a hassle and so didn't want to be a part of it. As Hotaru and Jashin Chan try to convince Medusa, the angel is already at her feet.

"Is this really a time to be fighting amongst yourselves?" Pekora asks as she raises a hand. "Take this!"

"Damn it!"

The three devils brace for the incoming impact.

...........

Nothing happened. Pekora just put her hand up and froze. Confused, the angel tried waving, but still, nothing happened.

"What are you doing?" Jashin Chan asks.

"Umm, if I do this, sacred waves are supposed to come out of my hands and hurt you a ton." Pekora exclaims as she examines her hands. "Why isn't it working?"

Pekora then reached over her head and her face turned pale.

"It's gone! It's gone! My halo!" Pekora said frantically. "Forget about power! If I don't have my halo, I can't go back to heaven!"

How can you lose something so important? The devils thought.

Without much hesitation, Hotaru lightly punches the air next to the angel which grazes her cheek. He held the anger in for quite some time. Pekora winces at the slight scratch and glares at Hotaru.

"You're just as powerless as a normal human." Hotaru noted. "Maybe even less so. I'd give up if I were you."

Pekora clenched her fists in anger.

"You're right. Without my halo, I can't use my powers." Pekora growls. "So, just for today, I'll let you off the hook! Don't forget this!"

And with that, Pekora ran out the door and everything finally settled down. When everyone got back from their trance, Jashin Chan grabs Hotaru by the collar and shakes him.

"How can you let her get away?" Jashin Chan asks wildly. "When she gets her powers back she'll come and kill us for sure! We had the perfect chance!"

Hotaru notices that Medusa was also calm knowing that Jashin Chan was let off from murder. After testing his strength against Pekora's he's pretty confident on the difference of powers between them.

"Even if she did have her halo powers, I don't think she's actually all that tough." Hotaru calmly said as he pushed Jashin Chan away. "Besides, I don't think an angel who forgets her halo is that much of a threat."

After the slight scuffle, Yurine approaches the devils while drying her hair from the shower. She looks around and notices that the weird angel has left.

"Did she leave already?" Yurine asks.

"Yeah, it seems she lost her halo and can't use her angel powers." Hotaru answers.

"I see." Yurine says as she puts her towel away. "Still, I wonder how she managed to get in..."

Odd: We'll never know how she did it, but now we introduce the newest character: Pekora!

~silence...

Odd: Where did she go? This is her debut.

Hotaru: She's still looking for her halo.

Yurine: As the author, do you know where her halo is?

Odd: Even if I am, it's probably too late now.

Jashin Chan: What's that suppose to mean?

Medusa: I hope she finds it soon.

Odd: Well, I guess we have to wait until next time. Anyways, see you all next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 173 11
"Will we meet again?" "We'll meet again. I promise." In a world full of billions of people, two people from their past made a promise to meet again...
389 43 16
{"i just felt like i have met her. but, when?"} In which a girl lost her memories after meeting her forgotten male friend. and thought that this boy...
1.9K 108 30
ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ x ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ "ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ" Three girls who grew up with one another completely inseparable. Who would have known how things could have a tur...
14.6K 731 55
Yuri was kidnapped by an unknown man for revenge. For years,her family thought she was already dead... But... What if she's still alive? She came bac...