Value Your Friends Jashin Chan!

I'm sorry for the wait. I didn't expect to be behind for so long. I hope you enjoy the following chapter.

It was just a casual day, pretty much nothing out of the ordinary lately. Sitting around a tea table watching some television at a certain goth girl's place is Yurine, Jashin Chan, and Hotaru. As Yurine flips through the channels, the doorbell rings which Jashin Chan hastily answers. Yurine and Hotaru looked over to see Medusa and both shrugged, thinking nothing much of it. However...

"Here, I brought your money." Medusa says as she hands the devil an envelope.

This piqued the interest of the duo behind the pair and not in a good way.

"Keep it down! Yurine could hear us!" Jashin Chan loudly hisses.

Hotaru sighed at the devil's poor attempt to keep a secret.

"Too late." Yurine calmly said as she didn't bother to face the pair of devils.

"Are you still taking money from Medusa?" Hotaru asks. "I mean how much does this make it?"

"No...you got it wrong." Jashin Chan quickly denies. "This is the money I lent to Medusa from before..."

"You really are trash aren't you." Yurine bluntly said.

Hotaru winces at his friend's choice of words. As expected from someone who doesn't cut corners. Medusa looks at a Yurine with a look of innocence and confusion. Hotaru assumes that Medusa doesn't know the consequences of being Jashin Chan's sugar daddy or whatever.

"I just borrow money from Medusa sometimes." Jashin Chans says as she plays with her fingers. "But, I will make sure to pay her back eventually."

Doubt it. Yurine and Hotaru thought.

"It's fine, you don't need to pay me back. I really don't mind." Medusa says with a happy smile.

"Yeah, right!" Jashin Chan said with a smug look. "Better to not give it back."

"You shouldn't be the one to say that." Yurine said with a sigh. "Medusa, if you keep being this kind to Jashin Chan then she'll become trash."

Medusa's usual happy face turns into a worried one. She looks to Hotaru for some sort of help, but he shrugs his shoulders and nods in agreement.

"Trash isn't good." Medusa said. "What can I do?"

Yurine took a moment to think. "Be honest with her from now on."

"Let's be honest, do you think Jashin Chan needs all that money when Yurine is basically housing and feeding her?" Hotaru asks. "Don't tell me you haven't realized it?"

Jashin Chan notices that Medusa is beginning to sway towards the human's side. She needs to take action if she wants to keep getting money.

"What are you going to do Medusa?" the greedy devil asks as she gets in Medusa's face. "Instead of me, who've you spent almost your whole life with, you're going to side with a human girl and Demi incubus?"

Leaving the insults aside, Yurine and Hotaru stood by as they awaited Medusa's answer. Unfortunately for Jashin Chan, she was leaning towards Yurine.

"You coward! Traitor!" Jashin Chan yells.

"You're not one to talk." Hotaru said.

"Shouldn't you be the one repenting?" Yurine asks. "Those are words that hurt you rather than Medusa."

Medusa was obviously in a mess from the constant bickering between friends and tried to find the right words to support her reasonings.

"It's not what you think Jashin Chan." Medusa as she tries to ease the situation. "I am just worried for.."