Hostage

By REDTINGZZZ

25, Angel White moves into her father's mansion in Los Angeles, California. She didn't know her father had mo... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E Nīŋŧ
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
Author Note 📜īŋŧ (Goodbye, maybe?)
Author Note 📜 (Am I Coming Back?)
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R Y F I V E
A U T H O R N O T E 📜
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R

N I N E

3.6K 105 20
By REDTINGZZZ

A N G E L 💗

I walked through the door and heard Manny, Rubi, and Spooky conversing. I'm relieved Manny didn't touch or even kill Rubi. Everyone smiled and waved at me. Rubi ran up to me and nearly tripped while attempting to hug me. You can tell she's been drinking a lot. That's why I despise her going to parties because all she does is drink way too much.

She began stumbling over her words. "I had no idea your boyfriend had a cousin. He is so fine. I'm thinking about having sex with him tonight."

I gave her a sour expression. "Girl, you're drunk and you already have a boyfriend, so chill out."

She rolled her eyes at me and brushed me aside. "Fuck him, girl. He's no good in any case. I need a real man."

She smirked at Spooky, flicking her tongue at him. He winked and smirked at her. I can't believe what I just saw. She moved away from me and sat on Spooky's lap.

Manny stood up and pushed me aside, so Rubi and Spooky wouldn't bother us.

Manny had a puzzled expression on his face. "Why did it take you so long to bring my money to me?"

I figured he'd ask that question. "Me and Tre started talking, and when I tried to leave, one of his hoes came to his house and tried to fight me because she assumed me and him were having an affair."

"Why were you and him talking in the first place? You're supposed to drop off the drugs, collect the money, and then leave."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Manny, we were only talking for a few minutes. It wouldn't have taken this long if his hoe wasn't trying to fight me."

He shook his head and licked his lips. He then positioned his hands behind his back. "Who is this hoe? And do you happen to know where she lives?"

I looked at him, perplexed. "I don't know who she is, Manny. I only know her name and nothing else about her. Why?"

"To teach her a lesson."

I looked at him with a shaky expression on my face as he handed me a gun.

I returned the gun to him. "Woah, Manny, I'm not going to kill her. It's not a big deal."

He laughed and slid the gun back into his pocket. "See, mama, disrespect is not taken lightly in my family."

I mean, I don't take disrespect lightly myself, but I'm not going to go kill the girl because we had a minor altercation. I handed him the money and then returned to Spooky and Rubi in the living room.

Rubi's phone started ringing, and I was about to say something to her. I assume someone was attempting to FaceTime her. I heard a deep voice when she answered the phone. That must be her boyfriend from New York.

Rubi glared angrily at her boyfriend. "Hello, what do you want?"

"Ayo, why the fuck did you answer the phone like that? Are you drunk?"

"I am, and what about it?"

He sucked his teeth. "I already told you about that shit, Rubi. You know you do the most when you're drunk."

That's what I've been telling her. He has no idea that he is wasting his time because Rubi will not listen. She'll continue to drink as much as she wants.

"You're not my dad. My dad dead nigga."

"Who's that beside you, Rubi? It better be your sister."

I can't believe she turned the camera on Spooky. Are you, like, attempting to get yourself killed.

"This is my new man. He's a real man, unlike you."

Her boyfriend began to act irrationally. "When you get back from California, I'm going to beat the shit out of you on my mother. You may think I'm playing Rubi, but I'm dead ass serious."

She frowned and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. You're not going to do shit."

He couldn't say anything more because she had already hung up on him. She put her phone down and resumed her conversation with Spooky. They started kissing out of nowhere. To put it another way, they were tonguing each other down. I was on the verge of puking because I hadn't expected to see that. I got up and went upstairs to get ready for a good night's sleep.

I quickly undressed and jumped into the shower. I got out after about ten minutes of showering. Manny was just sitting on the bathroom sink when I pulled the glass door back and nearly busted my butt. I realized I was naked as he stared at me up and down, so I quickly grabbed my towel. My pulse was pounding and I was uncomfortable because this man had just seen me naked.

"Be ready for the assignment I mentioned earlier tomorrow, and please don't be late, darling, because I don't mind hurting your sister." He stepped out of the bathroom, smirking.

"You could have waited until I was completely dressed!" I yelled a little.

He continued walking, ignoring me. I rolled my eyes because I swear Manny is doing things to make me scream or get angry on purpose. Before he tried to creep back in, I hurried up and dressed. I jumped into bed, ready to sleep, when my phone began to ring. It was Tre when I looked at it. I became happy for some reason. I opened his message right away.

Tre 🥰
- My apologizes for not texting you to see if you had arrived home safely, lil mama.

I put a massive smile on my face. Yes, I put some emojis next to his name, so don't say nothing. I'm starting to like him a lot.

Me
- No, Tre, you're fine, but thank you. I arrived safely at home.

Tre 🥰
- Did Manny bitch ass complain about you bringing his money late? 😂

Me
- Manny did complain, but he didn't trip as badly as I had expected 😭

Tre 🥰
- I don't want to keep you awake cuz I know Manny might have you working early. I'll see you later, lil mama.

I smiled, closed my phone, and set it on the nightstand. As I was about to fall asleep, I felt someone behind me and then someone cuddling me. I turned around as quickly as I could and saw Manny. I noticed that he had his eyes closed and that he was dressed in boxes rather than a shirt. I'm still trying to figure out why he jumped into this bed with me.

I locked my gaze on him for a few minutes. "Manny?"

He grunted. "Hmm?"

"Why did you jump into bed with me? This house has multiple rooms. You are welcome to join one of those, but not this one."

"Don't you want this relationship to be authentic for your sister? Quit bitching and go to bed. We've got a lot of work to do tomorrow."

I'm not sure why, but because he was so close to my ear, his husky ass voice sent chills down my spine. I tried to sleep again, but I couldn't because Manny was all over me. I understand that we're trying to make this relationship appear genuine, but could he at least back the fuck up a little?

"Manny can you back the fuck up? Your dick is on my butt."

He grunted. He shifted a little and then kicked me off the bed out of nowhere. I landed on the floor face first, which hurt a lot. I climbed onto the bed and stared at him, enraged. He was asleep as if he hadn't just kicked me out of bed.

I went back to bed, but this time I was far away from him."Why the fuck would you do that? That was extremely painful."

"I thought if you kept complaining, I'd put a stop to it."

I'm not sure if I should kick his ass out of the bed as well or just go to sleep. I decided not to follow up with Manny because I know we'll be arguing and fighting all night. When his eyes were closed, I raised my middle finger up at him and stuck my tongue out. I snatched the covers off of him and put them on myself and went straight to sleep.

-------------------------————————————-

The sun was shining brightly on my face when I awoke. Manny was still in bed when I turned to my side to see if he was still there. With his wicked ass, he seems to be sleeping good as hell. While he's sleeping, I should smack the crap out of him.

For some reason, I wanted to let him sleep. I'm not sure how I came to that conclusion because he kicked me out of bed last night. Before he could even try to get in before me, I dashed to the shower. I took a washcloth and a bar of soap and started to wash myself. I was so caught up into humming that I didn't notice Manny jumping into the shower with me.

I screamed and covered my body with my hands. "What are you doing, Manny? You could have just waited until I was done."

He looked at me with a blank expression. "I've already seen you naked."

Manny has been doing a little too much since Rubi arrived. He took his washcloth and soap and began washing himself as if I wasn't even in the shower with me. I was becoming too uncomfortable, so I quickly washed myself thoroughly and exited the shower.

I brushed my teeth and went through my skin routine quickly. I rushed into the room, threw on some underwear, a bra, and some pretty clothes, and called it a day. Manny switched off the water and left the shower as soon as I finished putting on my clothes. He entered the room wearing two towels, one around his waist and the other around his neck.

A N G E L' S  O U T F I T 💗

I'm not going to lie, Manny irritates me and is a remorseless killer, but he does look sexy as hell. His neck tattoo makes him look even sexier, but it also makes him look savage. When he removed the towel from his waist, he began drying his neck and shoulders. I hurried up and covered my eyes because his manhood was visible.

"Why didn't you give me a heads-up? You can't just flash people around like that."

He chuckled as he started to dry off. "Why should I warn you when you were staring."

I rubbed the back of my head, totally oblivious to the fact that I was looking at him. Rather than disagree with him, I just walked away because he had already won the argument. When I went downstairs, I saw Spooky and Rubi cooking breakfast. They were all over each other and I was on the verge of puking. She doesn't even know who this man is, but she's all over him.

They both grinned when they saw me. For some reason, I just want to slap the two of them.

"Good morning, Angel. How did you sleep last night? By the way, I had a fantastic night." Rubi gave Spooky a wink with her eye.

I can't believe they had sex last night. I can't wait for Rubi to leave LA because she's been doing way too much since she arrived.

My face was painted with a fake smile. "Last night, I slept pretty well."

She passed me a plate of breakfast and a huge smile was on her face. "Did you and Manny? You know?"

I stared at her for a long time, but then I went back to trying to eat my meal. "No, we didn't. Stop trying to be nosey."

She became confused and began looking around. "So, what was that loud noise last night?"

Manny came downstairs putting his shirt on before I could even say something. He doesn't seem to get tired of wearing all black all of the time. I'm beginning to believe it's his favorite color or something. Of course, anyone as evil as him would prefer the color black.

He snatched a piece of toast off of the counter and chewed it. "It was the headboard slamming into the wall. Maybe we was doing it a little too rough."

I was on the verge of choking on my food. I'm sure he didn't just say that. Spooky was taken aback and burst out laughing. I hope he know that Manny is just lying to Rubi to make her think we're together. We don't want her to be in this bad situation with me, so he needs to stop laughing like it's true.

Rubi giggled softly. "Not Angel getting some, but enough with that; we need to get our nails done with Jayda today."

I looked at Manny and Spooky before returning my gaze to Rubi. I had no idea what to say to her. "Rubi, I'm afraid I can't right now. Manny and Spooky and I have some business to take care of. It's important, and I don't want you to get involved."

With those sad puppy eyes, she glanced at me. "But, I really wanted us to spend today with Jayda. I promised her that we would be able to go hang out with her."

Manny grabbed his keys, and I knew it was time to leave. "If I come back in a reasonable amount of time, we could go hang with Jayda. I only have a few errands to run with these guys before I come back."

She gave me a friendly grin. "Ok. I'll be here waiting for you."

I gave her a quick smile and walked out the door. Manny led us down the road after we got into the truck. We arrived in Oakland after 5 hours and 25 minutes on the road. The truck was deafeningly quiet. Spooky made the decision to break the silence.

He drew a circle with his other finger and put his index finger in it. "Did you and Angel really do it last night, Manny?"

I gave him a sidelong glance because he ain't no better than Rubi. He knows I and Manny didn't do anything last night.

I decided to say something before Manny could. "Me and Manny did nothing last night. We're only pretending to be in a relationship because we don't want Rubi to find out what's really going on. I don't want her telling our mother that I have a serial killer in our father's house."

Manny focused his entire attention on me. "Do you mean my father's house?"

Spooky burst out laughing at the both of us. We arrived at a large warehouse. Two men were stationed at the warehouse to keep an eye on things. Manny tossed a gun at me and another at Manny.

I'm sure we're not the only three who are about to dash into this warehouse. If it's just the three of us, we're dead, because I'm pretty sure this dude has a lot of gunmen in that warehouse. I looked around to see if the rest of Manny's gang was nearby, and they were, indeed, behind us.

Manny grabbed his gun and loaded it. "Let's get going. There isn't any more time to waste."

I was incredibly anxious because I had no idea what would happen. I'm not sure how skilled these gunmen are with guns. I followed behind Manny and Spooky. Manny and Spooky got into the warehouse after I shot the guards down. Everyone started shooting at one another. It was as if there had been a massacre.

Manny's gang slaughtered everyone in the warehouse. This man was sitting at his desk with his foot propped up. Manny aimed his gun at the man's face.

The man moved his foot off of the desk. "I knew you'd show up, nephew."

-------------------------————————————

Hello, everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. I love you guys 💞

Love, Red ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 3K 55
In the world of money, sex, and drugs, there is only one law: Angel Knox. And he'll do anything to save Kira, the woman who wants nothing to do with...
23.5K 378 25
16 year old Dawn is hiding a secret from her brother and their friends who her mother adopted. She now has four brothers. The only one that knows is...
Family first By Tenshi

General Fiction

579 81 40
By: TEN26 COMPLETED BOOK Original _________________________ An 18 year old girl by the name of Angel was abducted by her kidnapper after being aban...
270 8 27
Meet Diamond 19 years old who lived with her mother who was more than just being a nurse her mother was manipulative and down right evil..... Diamond...