"A MATCH MADE IN SHADOW" {Ka...

By Bread_dealer

*! ART ON THE COVER IS NOT MINE! * Before there was a little girl, a little girl that got abandoned long ago... More

๐Ÿ–คProloge ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 13๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 15๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ THE LEFT PATH (PART 1)๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™ THE LEFT PATH (Part 2) ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™ THE LEFT PATH ( FINAL PART) ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™ Epilogue ๐Ÿ’™
โฃ๏ธ THE RIGHT PATH (PART 1)โฃ๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ THE RIGHT PATH (Part 2) โฃ๏ธ
โฃ๏ธTHE RIGHT PATH (FINAL PART)โฃ๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ Epilogue โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿ–ค Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ–ค

1.3K 71 8
By Bread_dealer

She couldn't move

It was dark...

Where was she?

(Y/N) tried to move but found herself not able to move even a muscle. She couldn't see anything eather,pure darkness was all she saw.
The only thing she was left with was her hearing.
It rang around her, the sound of the faint rhythmic drops were ever.

Was something leaking? What was it?

*drip*

*drip *

*drip*

Why was she hearing it so clear? It sounded so far away yet she could hear it clear as day...

Soon she began to hear something else, something different.

It sounded like... footsteps?

Yes, feet on wet ground.

As seconds flew by, they started to become more apparent and more noticeable. It was like it was coming closer, yet not quite close enough.

Suddenly they stopped.

(Y/N) listened for anything but it was quiet as it was in the beginning.

What is happening?

Why did they stopped?

The sudden sound of the clashing of weapons startled her. She jumped in surprise as the harsh sound filled her ears.

Screams were heard everywhere.

Who was screaming?

Why were they screaming?

Were they in pain?

She couldn't see them nor touch them but it sounded as if she was right there with them. Even if her vision was black she tried reaching for someone, anyone.
But it was like no one was there...

It sounded so real...

Then something wet filled the silence. Screams of agony were heard and were silenced by more slashes and splashes. The smell of blood now filled her nostrils as she twitched in disgust. It was so strong!
It was as if they were being ripped to peaces... but by whom?

Then a terrifying sound of laughter filled her ears.

It was absolutely demonic. The sound by itself made her heart shrink in fear. The voice was booming and loud but inhumanly deep at the same time.
As it rang louder and louder in her head the girl, in desperation, covered her ears to block it.

The cracking and crushing of bones along with the agonizingly loud screams and begs made her shake to her core.
The laughter never stopped, in fact, it was only growing louder and louder.
She feared it.

She wanted to scream

To silence this God Damn laughter.

To just run away from it...

As the screams had finally died down did the laugh stopped. (Y/N) was now able to remove her hands from her ears.

She could, yet again, hear the same wet footsteps. But now... the sound started becoming clearer, closer... It was not far away anymore.

They stopped.

Nothing was heard for the longest time..

Just as the girl took another breath she felt a inhuman force yank her arm forcefully

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) shot up from her bed, eyes wide as she was panting. Her forehead was covered in sweat. Her heart was going at a light speed as she took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

Covering her face with her hands she kept repeating in a wispery voice to herself :

".. *sigh*.... just a dream.. just a dream..."

The touch felt so real...
Her heart was pounding in her head as she groaned under her breath. She hasn't gotten nightmares such as  these before, or at least in a really long time if she ever did.

(Y/N) raised her head to look through the window to look at the night sky. But the only thing she was met with was the colorful sight of the rising sun. That's when she decided she would gat up early.

She got dressed quickly as she walked out of her room. (Y/N) figured she would go out for a while, just to get some fresh air.

"(Y/N)?"

The girl turned around at the sound of her name to only be met with a very familiar face.

"Kayn?"

"I see you got up early today. Never thought I would see that day." - he joked as he laughed a little.

Kayn quickly stopped as he saw how uncomfortable (Y/N) was. Not even looking at him.
You see that was a problem. It was more than strange for her to not even give a small smile to him. And at that moment he knew something was wrong.

"(N/N), you okay? Is there something wrong?"

(Y/N) looked up at the nickname. He hasn't used it for so long.
It was what he used to call her when they both were small. It made her heart flutter whenever he calls her this. It just reminded her how much they have been through.

" It's nothing, really. It was just a really bad dream, that's all."

" Phew, you got me worried it was something serious for a second. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll forget it in no time!"

"Yeah, maybe..."

"Hey, if it bothers you this much, you can tell me."

(Y/N) just smiled as she softly shook her head.

"Oh no, don't worry! I'll just sit outside for a minute or two and I'll be in perfect shape!"

Kayn smiled a little as he shrugged

" Suit yourself."

She smiled as she saw him walk away.
Turning to look at the sunrise she soflty hummed, not loud enough for anyone to hear of course.

She always loved talking to Kayn. It was weird how just a small talk could calm her down.
Sure, he can be an arrogant and egotistical asshole but, there was more to it underneath.
You just have to dig, alot.

Minutes passed as she looked at the beautiful scenery in front of her. Forgetting the dream ever bothered her.

"(Y/N)!"

She turned around to see yet another familiar face.

"(Y/N), there you are! Where were you, we are going to start soon!? "

She laughed as she heard the sound of her one and only "mom", Nakuri.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! "

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 31.1K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
708K 59.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
29.4K 498 22
(this is my first story on here and I don't really know what to say) being a todoroki isn't easy... But I have to live with it, being scared of peopl...
3.7M 237K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...