In Silence (Book 1) || Loki X...

By KatLovesFictionalMen

Tony Stark is an expert in finding hidden 'talents' in people and he didn't resist doing the same with you. A... More

Chapter 1: I think he'll shoot you
Chapter 2: But I am not a superhero
Chapter 3: Meeting the Avengers
Chapter 4: Alone with Loki
Chapter 5: Wrong room
Chapter 6: Your first mission
Chapter 7: Your second mission
Chapter 8: Your idea
Chapter 9: In your mind
Chapter 10: You say the truth
Chapter 11: Shopping
Chapter 12: The party
Chapter 13: The illness
Chapter 14: Asgard
Chapter 16: A tour to Asgard
Chapter 17: The guest of honour
Chapter 18: A magical night
Chapter 19: The day after
Chapter 20: The vault
Chapter 21: Back in New York
Chapter 22: Hungover
Chapter 23: An unpleasant assignment
Chapter 24: Leo Marcus
Chapter 25: Disaster
Chapter 26: Why are you here?
Chapter 27: Really?
Chapter 28: That's not me
Author's Note
Chapter 29: Decision making
Chapter 30: Unexpected guest
Chapter 31: Back on Asgard
Chapter 32: The voice in your head
Chapter 33: Training with Frigga
Chapter 34: The legend of Freyja
Chapter 35: Your mother's house
Chapter 36: The whole story (part 1)
Chapter 37: The whole story (part 2)
Chapter 38: I know you
Chapter 39: The only way
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Author's Note
We are back!!!

Chapter 15: You get better

5.5K 215 172
By KatLovesFictionalMen

A/N: Hey guys this story just got to 1k reads!! I honestly could believe it when I saw it the first time. Thank you so much for the support and the great comments you all leave in every story. I may not answer to all of them but be sure that I do read them and they make me so much happy and motivated to continue writing. I love you 3000🥰

...

Y/n’s POV

Only a few minutes later and after the doctors had ran a few more tests on you, Thor walked into the room and you were ready to go. Both, Thor and Loki helped you get on your feet and walked you outside the castle, where a carriage with two horses was waiting for you. At that moment you couldn’t believe in your eyes, were you hallucinating again? No, no this felt too real to be a hallucination.

They got you up on the carriage and once everyone was ready it started moving. Loki had ordered the man who was driving to take it slow and so he did. The fresh air that played with your hair was so refreshing and you were feeling great. You were sitting between Thor and Loki but were mostly leaning towards Loki.

You were a little scared that this might not work, you wanted him to know about your feelings so badly, but you barely had the energy to keep your eyes open. You slowly moved your head up to look at his gorgeous, deep green eyes, hopefully not for the last time. You had almost forgot how much you liked those eyes; you could gaze in them all day. You gave Loki a weak smile and he returned it sadly. He was scared something could go wrong, but you could still see the hope in his eyes, too, you had the same one in yours. For the first time in weeks you had hope that you could get better.

At this point you just had to get better. You had so much more to live for, you weren’t going to let a stupid disease beat you. No matter how bad you felt or how much you probably had changed, you had no intention of giving up now, this was your last chance and you were going to take it.

You turned to look next to Loki and gazed at the beautiful view of Asgard. The sun was already setting which made the city look even more golden. (if that was a thing) Suddenly a tear slowly ran down your cheek, a random but painful thought came into you mind.

What if this is the last thing I ever saw?

You had been feeling your energy slipping out of your body for a few days now, so what if it was too late? You didn’t want to think of such a thing, but you couldn’t do anything to stop it.

Even if that was the case you didn’t mind as much as you probably should, you were next to Loki and looking at the most breathtaking view ever. Asgard really wasn’t a bad place to die, so if anything was to happen, it may as well happen there.

The carriage suddenly stopped, you looked around and saw an empty green field. You were there. The boys helped you get down while Frigga was taking some more things out of the back of the carriage. When they noticed you were having a hard time walking Thor picked you up again and Loki went back to help their mother. Not a minute later you were laid down on the fresh grass and then Loki and Frigga started preparing everything a little away from where you were lying. Frigga then came closer and gave you a small bottle with a greenish liquid in it for you to drink. It really didn’t have the best taste or smell in the world, but you swallowed it quickly, without thinking too much about it, even though you scrunched up your nose.

Frigga then asked you to lay down again and started moving her hands up and down your body and mouthing some words. It tickled at first but then you were starting to feel lighter. She told you that she was going to open the locked door on your mind in a little and that you would have to let go when she told you to. You weren’t sure how exactly you were supposed to do that, but you had faith in her, and yourself.

She told you that for her and the boys to be safe she would create a magical circle through which your powers couldn't go. You knew that you had to hold it as long as you could so that she had time to get in the circle and protect herself and her sons. After a few minutes, when she was over, she looked at you and with your nod she got into your head and broke the spell that kept your powers contained.

At that moment you felt and enormous wave of energy rushing through your veins. It was as if a lightning had just struck you and brought you back to the land of the living. You could suddenly breath so much better and you felt like you could do anything. This feeling didn’t last long though, in a few seconds your whole body started hurt again. You were overwhelmed with energy and you had to get it out. You looked over at Frigga who was just finishing her spell, you just had to hold back a little longer. Once she had finished, she shouted your name and without thinking you let go.

Instantly the energy you had been holding back for who knows how long had finally left you body. You let out a loud scream and then it was over. You felt like a huge weight had been lifted off your shoulders and it was just great. It was a weight you didn’t even know was there, but it was finally gone, and it felt so much better. You closed your eyes, this time you were calm, and within a few seconds, everything was black again but this time it was good.

When you opened your eyes again you were lying on a bed inside a huge room. You started moving your arms and legs and soon realised it was already so much easier. You didn’t feel sick anymore. You were feeling full of energy and stronger than ever, it was like you had never been sick.

You quickly stood up, feeling more excited than you had ever been, happy to see Thor and Loki again. You got out of the room where two guards were standing outside your door. You asked them how to find the boys, they explained how to get to Thor’s room but when it came to Loki, they both looked quite confused. You chose to ignore their looks and moved to Thor’s room. You knocked the door and walked in to see Thor sitting on his bed with his head resting on his palms. Once he saw you, he quickly stood up and you ran towards him, hugging him as hard you could.

“Thank you.” You whispered in his ear.

You then pulled away, both smiling. You looked at each other and then you turned your eyes to look around the room. You were looking for Loki but couldn’t spot him. You turned back at Thor and looked at him in confusion.

“Where is Loki?” You asked him. Thor was looking at you with a serious face now. “Thor, where is Loki?” Your smile slowly faded away.

“He knew he shouldn’t have come back.”

“Thor. Where is Loki?” You had a bad feeling in your stomach.

“Father didn’t want him here.”

“Thor, just tell me!” Your eyes started to tear up.

“He made a deal with father that as soon as we were sure you were good and until we leave Asgard he would...” Thor paused for a second and then looked into your eyes. “He would be locked up.”

Once the words came out of Thor’s mouth you felt like your legs were failing you again. The words ‘locked up’ were echoing inside your head and tears were now running down your cheeks. Loki had given up his freedom in order to make sure you were okay.

How could Odin even do this? Adopted or not Loki was his son!

Thor kept calling your name, but you were too deep into your thoughts to answer to him. You walked and fell down onto his bed trying to process everything, running your fingers through your hair and taking a lot of deep breaths. Then you stood up again and looked into Thor’s eyes.

“How can I find him?” You asked him with a dry voice.

“I’ll show you.” He let out a sigh and walked out of the room.

You followed Thor, he told you that you were heading to the dungeons.

Seriously? Dungeons? Who does that to their son?

You walked for quite a few minutes, your heart beating faster with every step. You didn’t want to see Loki in a cell like some sort of criminal. He wasn’t a criminal. You went through more corridors than you could ever count and eventually Thor led you to some stairs in the end of which was a huge door with two guards in front of it. Once you stood in front of them and Thor asked to see his brother, they said that only he could enter, after Odin’s demand.

“What?” You were furious.

“Y/n, calm down.” Thor said.

“No, no I won’t, until they let me in!”

“I am sorry, but the Allfather has instructed us not to let you pass this door.”

“May I ask why?”

“Y/n, just relax it’s fine.”

“Not if they don’t let me in.” Your blood was now boiling inside of you and your vision became a bit blurry for a second.

“If you have any objection you should consult the Allfather.”

“Well that’s exactly what I am going to do.” You said and turned around going up the stairs again.

“Where are you going?” Thor shouted.

“To the throne room.” You said.

“You don’t know where the throne room is!”

“I’ll ask around.” You got out and started walking around in the castle looking for Odin.

Soon enough Thor had caught up with you. You didn’t even turn to look at him. You continued walking with your anger growing bigger by the second. Thor tried to calm you a bit, but it was impossible, you were determined to confront Odin. A few minutes later you finally found the big door that hid the throne room behind it. You were ready to storm in but Thor grabbed your hand and stopped you.

“Y/n!” He said.

“I am going in Thor, don’t try to stop me.”

“I am not going to. But first please calm down, your eyes...”

“What?” The expression in your face now changed from angry to worried.

“They are glowing...purple.”

“Oh.” You closed them for a second and took a few deep breaths. When you opened them again Thor nodded to let you know you were fine.

“Look, my father is not the easiest person, but I believe you can persuade him.” You nodded at Thor and turned around again.

You opened the door and entered the throne room. Odin was sitting on his golden throne talking to Frigga who was standing next to him. As soon as you walked in, he turned his eyes on you.

“I have been expecting you.” He said with a calm, almost ironic voice.

“No doubt.” You said.

“Are you feeling better y/n?” Frigga asked with a sweet voice, trying to defuse the tension but it was pointless.

“Did you need anything?” Odin finally said.

“I want to see Loki, and I demand his release.”

“I am afraid this is not possible. Not for you to see him nor for him to be set free.”

“Why can’t I see him?”

“I don’t believe your visit will be good for my son.”

“Your son?”

You got so mad with his words. You started slowly walking closer to the throne. You felt your eyes burning again, you knew they were glowing, but you didn’t care. Two guards took a few steps closer, but Odin stopped them immediately with a gesture of his hand. Your eyes were now locked on him and your anger was indescribable.

“He wasn’t much of your son when you threw him in that dungeon, now was he?”

“I care about Loki.”

“Well I care about him more!” You shouted and then stood still. You looked around, Thor was smiling at you and so was Frigga, Odin had a small smirk on his face.

“You can’t do this to him.” You said with a calmer voice, letting out a sigh. “Loki has changed. He is not the heartless person you all think he is, and I don’t believe he ever was. You have to give him a second chance but, I know you can't trust him so just please let him go and we will be in our way.”

A few seconds of silence followed in which you were looking at Thor with a sad and worried expression. Odin kept looking at you and then quickly turned his face to Frigga. She smiled at him and nodded as Odin got up.

“You don’t need to go. You are welcome to stay in Asgard as long as you like, but first.” Odin made a long pause and walked towards you. “Go get my son out of his cell.”

You looked at him in disbelief and then back at Thor. You seriously didn’t know what to do, you never thought it would be that easy to persuade him. You took a glimpse of Frigga who was now smiling at you and nodded. You then put a pretty smile on your face and turned to Odin.

“Thank you." You said to him and you really meant it. Then you turned around to leave the room.

You got out and Thor followed shortly. Once the door behind you was closed you let out a huge sigh and looked at Thor who was smiling as much as you did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 256 26
Sapphron Vurtier was a beautiful Asgardian woman who lived not far from the castle. Her father was a warrior and her mother a healer. Sapphron fou...
1.7K 77 21
[COMPLETED] You are the goddess of mischief, you have known Thor and Loki since you were born, you have an older brother called Arild he is the only...
55.7K 1.2K 33
From the world of Marvel's 'Thor'! Lady Sigyn of Asgard grew up with Thor and Loki, close with both of the brothers, but especially the youngest... B...
35.5K 1.2K 25
This story takes place before Thor, so Loki doesn't know he's a frost giant and hasn't taken over Earth. Y/N Njorddottir - The goddess of love, beaut...