RAY OF HOPE ( Completed ✓)

By anaghasmi

shivaay Singh Oberoi is a best nuerologist and business man all over in India. he is arrogant and a nerd per... More

character sketch
proposal
Annika
shivika meet
Engagement
note
sangeet
mehandi and haldi
shivaay+Anika=shivika
characters
reception
her wish
drunken shivaay
I am with you
new
ragini
outburst and guilty
patch up
not an update
her first trip 🛫
sick annika
mahika😜
jealous Singh Oberoi🤨
shopping
birthday celebration🎂
truth or dare
phail Gaya raita
bold and romantic Annika
aftermath
not an update
decision
dabbang anika
leap of two months (surprise)
Anika is harassed
promo
Angry shivaay
colleagues
danger
Never leave me...
New beginning
surprise 🎉
who will win?
back to home
wedding
The spoiled wedding night
Accusations
Anika is my wife
The deal is ours
Movie Date
Happy news
Epilogue
New story
Bonus part

A dayout

1.1K 87 3
By anaghasmi

After the precious night of union, sun light peeps inside the lovely couples room who are sleeping peacefully in each others arms.

Anika stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes to see her sweet hubby sleeping with a slightly opened mouth. yesterday night flashed Infront of her making her blush.She removed his hold on her and sat up wincing in pain. Later She put on his shirt lying on the floor and walked towards the balcony.

She was enjoying the morning breeze a two hands wrapped around her from behind. She turned to see shivaay standing there. He kissed her cheeks.

Did you feel pain.?? He asked moving his hand to South. She slapped his hand blushing.

Yesterday night is not enough. You are blushing now also... He asked kissing her neck.

Shivaay. She whined blushing

Ok ok no more teasing he kissed her head who was enjoying the morning view.

Suddenly his phone rang breaking their moment. With one hand he took the phone from his pocket while the other hand wrapped around her waist.

It was an unknown number.

Hello who are you??

Shivaay it's me mahir. How is anika?? She is not taking my calls. So I called Omru. They told me the whole matter... Can you give the phone to her??

Ok mahir

Shivaay hand over the phone to anika

An - Hello bhaiya....

Mah - hello choti how are you?

An - I am fine Don't take tension.

Ma - how can I not be tensed. It's been weeks after your accident You never said anything about it. I am coming there tomorrow

An - I am sorry bhaiya I don't want you to worry about me. That's why I never told you about the incident. Don't come now I know how much busy you are. I don't want you stress over me.

Mah - ok as you wish and I hope that you remember next week is my wedding.next week is my wedding. I want you there 3 days before. Got it...

An - Ok boss. I will surely reach there before your marriage. Take care bye.

Mah - You too

She cut the call with a smile on her face. Shivaay saw her smiling he smirked mischievously and pushed his hand inside her shirt touching her bare waist. She shivered under his touch.

you are looking hot in my shirt. He said nuzzling on her hair.

I I am going to bath. She said removing his hand. She moved away from him but he caught her hand pulling towards him.

Let's shower together. Shivaay smirked picking her in his arms moving to the washroom. She laid her head on his chest blushing.

************************************
They came back from the washroom after two hours wearing bathrobe. Obviously because of shivaay. She was blushing like anything drying her hair with towel.

He selected a red colour saree with silver border for her and she selected him a black shirt with white cross strips along with grey pant.

Both helped each other to wear the dress. She did a light make up and put on her shoes. He made her wear the mangalsutra and vermilion kissing her forehead and neck.

They went downstairs and get into the car after locking the door.

Shivika entered the Oberoi mansion hand in hand. Omru jumped on anika making her stumbled backwards. She patted their cheeks.

We missed you Babhi they hugged her sideways

Every love is only for Babhi not for me. Shivaay said looking at them. Anika pulled her tongue teasing him.

Don't worry bhaiya we are here for you. Bhavya and Gauri moved to shivaay's side.

Where is dadi ?? Anika asked suddenly

She went to one of her friends house. Will be back after a week... Gauri replied to her

Babhi we have a surprise for you.... Om said Coming near to them.

What is that.... Anika asked excitedly. They know how much Anika love surprises.

We are going for an outing.... Bhavya screamed from back.

Woohoo...... Anika and rudra jumped happily hugging each other.

Ok but where are we going. Shivaay asked.

Goa. Rudra shouted excitedly

Ok but we need to come back soon as mahir bhaiya's wedding is around the corner.... Anika said breaking the hug.

Ok Babhi we will plan it accordingly to your wish now come on guys let's go for breakfast. Bhavya said moving to the dining hall.

Yes even I am hungry. Anika said taking the seat.

Soon everyone finished their breakfast and moved back to their room to get ready for the trip....

______________________________________

Anika pulled out a suitcase and started packing her and shivaay's clothes. Suddenly shivaay swapped her from floor and made her sit on the bed.

I will pack rest of the luggage. You go and change your clothes...

Shivaay said pushing her to the washroom and folded the rest of clothes keeping it neatly on the luggage. He hided a swimsuit and lingerie without her knowing.

She walked out from the washroom in a white off shoulder top paired with blue jeans. He goes from there to change his dress.

She took out his medicine box and kept it on the luggage. Shivaay comes back in a white shirt with black jeans.

He took out the luggage locking the door and moved to Omru and bhavri who were standing in the hall.

Shivaay you and Babhi come with all of our luggages in your car. Me ,Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya will come in another car.

Ok shivaay grinned pulling anika with him to their car.

Shivaay don't make Babhi tired. Reach there soon. Om shouted from back. Anika blushed hard hearing their comments. Others chuckled seeing her flushed face.

Don't worry baby you will get used to it .... Shivaay whispered huskily in her ears.

She shivered on their proximity. He kissed her earlobe leaning back to his seat and tied seatbelt.

        **************************

Throughout the journey being talkative anika is talking nonstop and shivaay is listening to her. She wrapped her hand on his arms and head on his shoulder talking to him. He was occasionally kissing her head.

After 3 hours

The cars stopped Infront of a resort and the Oberoi clan stepped out. Some girls walked towards them throwing flower petals as a sign of welcoming them.

Welcome to Goa.... The girls greeted them.

Everyone smiled at the girls as they welcomed them. Shivaay side hugged anika walking ahead while others followed them.

The villa they booked was beautiful and classy. It has 3 rooms, a dining hall,a kitchen and private swimming pool.

The ladies slumped over the couch being tired. Rudy was already fast asleep lying on a sofa. Shivaay and om lead there way to the kitchen and prepared some juice and snacks for all.

Bhaiya I am tired we will go out tomorrow morning.  Rudy said with a puppy face.

Yes shivaay even I also need some sleep.  Om suggested.

Ok then I will call the cook to serve the dinner in our rooms.

Ok in this way you will get time to spend with Babhi.   Gauri said mischievously

Shivaay glared all of them and they smiled sheepishly. He pulled anika along with him to their room.

Wow shivaay it's beautiful.  Anika exclaimed admiring their room.

The door is leading to the swimming pool.  Anika said running towards there excitedly.

Yes so this way we will get privacy.   Shivaay whispered in her ears hugging her from back.

His hand were resting on her bare waist. He moved his hands slowly around her waist nibbling her earlobes. She noted her lower lip to suppress the moan. He turned her towards him claiming her lips. The kiss was wild and crazy. His hands were wrapped around her waist and she pulled him by his hair. Their mouth latched on each other turning the atmosphere hot. During their kiss he pulled out her top leaving her in bra and jeans. She wrapped her leg around his waist. He walked towards the bed and throws her on it hovering over her.

Tonight is going to be a long one shivaay winked at her pecking her lips.

That night witnessed the union of two souls with passion and love pouring on each other.

       ***************************

Reactions awaited guys

Tell me how is the update

Guys I am going to a camp for two weeks from my college and I can't update as I will busy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 11.2K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
189K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
101K 10.3K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...
222K 18.5K 55
One does not believe in love, while the other has never imagined falling in love. A businessman and a doctor. Hop on to learn more about their tale a...