Don't Piss off Mama Bird(Over...

By TinySpiderLily

So this is just something I come up with at 3 in the morning hope you like it πŸ˜† This is an OverDeku fluff S... More

Ch.1 What a lovely day
Ch.2 Walk in the wood
Ch.3 My R β™‘
Ch4. Want to talk about it?
Ch.5 Reason to die
Ch6. Reset
Ch.7 New life
Ch.8 Let Party!
Ch9. Selfish Wish
Ch.10 One dead bird
A few things
Ch.11 Lov
Ch12. What a day
Ch.13 Mother
Ch14. Father
I have a question
Ch15. Have fun
Ch.16 Iidashes
Listen here love ❀️
Ch.17 Teachers
Ch.18 A boy
Ch.19 Neito Monoma
Ch.20 Meeting Papa bird
Ch.21 Fitting in
Ch.22 Let the show began
How did this happen 😳😳😳
Ch.23 Woof Woof
Ch24. Tea talk
Ch.25 Hero Costume
Stop it
Something I want to talk about
Ch26. Child to Be? Maybe!!
Ch.27 Let Dance
Ch.28 Calm before the meeting
Ch.30 Meeting
Ch.?
I got tag!
Let Be Friends! πŸ˜šπŸ’πŸ˜πŸ’–
A letter to all of you
Ch.31 Tea and Coffee
Ch32. Let talk business
Ch.33 One Dead Bird Season 2
Ch.34 Starting of Chaos
Ch.35 End of Chaos
Ch.36 Izuku's Black Knights
Ch.37 So What the plan?
Ch.38 Round Uno
Ch.39 Round Dos
Ch.40 Sasuke?
Ch. 41 Round Tres
Ch.42 Demon From The Past
Ch.43 What Made A Hero
Ch.44 End of Part 1
Ch.45 Bird Watching
Ch.46 Kidnaped again?!
Ch. 47 R.I.P. Hot Wings
Ch.48 Bonk
Ch.49 Begone Bitch
Ch. 50 Wednesday
Ch.51 The Big Three
Ch.52 Teamwork? What's that?
Ch. 53 Respect the Drip
Ch. 54 Tensei
Ch.55 Troll lol lol lol
Ch.56 Becoming someone you can look up to
Ch.57 You Three did what?!
Ch 58. This is a bitch fight
Ch.59 How dare you!
Ch.60 Another one
Ch.61 I AM HERE!
Ch.62 You F Up
Ch.63 F The Popo
Ch.64 Let Start A Lawsuit πŸ’–
Ch.65 🍡
The Audacity β˜ΊοΈπŸ’–
Ch.66 One Dead Bird Season 3
Another One πŸ™„
Ch.67 USJ Part 1
Every Time 😭
Learn Your Place UwU
Ch.68 USJ Part 2
Ch.69 USJ P.3
Ch.70 USJ Part 4
Ch.71 The End?
Ch.72 Prepare For Trouble!

Ch.29 Update

22.8K 820 565
By TinySpiderLily

Right now at the back of the cafe that Izuku and Neito have agreed to meet at there sit a group of people.

Shiggy    Overhaul     Dabi

Table with their drinks and food

Toga       Neito      Hari

^ That the sitting plan ^

" Where could Mama Izu be? " Ask Toga as she eats her strawberry cake.

" I don't know Toga but those Hero wannabes better have not hurt him... " Hiss Neito drinking his chocolate milkshake and of course with cream on top as well.

" If they did there will be a problem... " Said Dabi coldly with his ice coffee in his hand or what used to be ice coffee but now it is a cup of hot coffee.

" Why are we just sitting here I say we should just storm UA for hurting ZuZu! " Pout Hari no one get away with hurting he's ZuZu.

" I agree with Hari! " Said Tomura clawing at his neck. 100% not stressing out because of MamaIzu missing.

" All of you calm your mammary glands. I'm sure my angel just has something he needs to take care of before coming here " Overhaul said looking calm because you never plan a mass murder out loud.

" Mammary glands? " both Tomura and Toga ask with their head til to the side.

" What he means is calm your tits. " Dabi answer the two of them.

" How the fuck can you make saying calm your tits into something like that? " Ask Tomura.

" Have you lived with Mama Izu? " Hari asks and that shut any argument that he had down.

"I have to say Mama Izu is the only one that can get all of us to behave." Said Toga.

" And the only one that can turn nap time into something scary... " Said Hari having some PTSD from all the time Izuku put him to nap time.

" Don't forget about time out... " Tomura said having his own PTSD from the amount of time Izu put him on time out for being a man child.

" Hehe you two should be more behave~~ " Toga say with a big smile.

" Like you're the one to talk? Did you not get put in time out a few days ago because you try to cut Neito? " Dabi asked.

" Hey! He got to go on a mission with Izu! And I was not allowed! It's not fair!! " Toga pout cutely munching on her cake.

" Neito is Izuku bodyguard when he goes on a mission. It is his job to tag along Izuku to make sure he is safe." Overhaul said softly slowly opening up to that idea.

" Like he needs that? He singles handily beat all of us with nothing but a frying pan...mostlybecausewedontwanttogetoutofbedbutstillwhatisthatthingevenmadeoutoff???" Said Dabi.

" That frying pan is a cheat code on its own...a frying pan should not be that powerful! " Said Tomura.

Izuku Pov:

Oh no! I am so late! I hope Neito is not too worried...

Because I stay behind and talk to Nezu about what happened in class and getting Shinso number so we can message each other.

I can see the cafe!!

I slow down and go inside the shop and I look around trying to find Neito...

Then I find him...

Along with Kai Hari Toga Shiggy and Dabi...

" Hey...I'm really sorry that I'm late I have to talk to Nezu about my last class... " I apologise with a soft smile on my face.

Then I was pulled onto someone lap and being hug really tightly.

" Never worry us like that again... " Said Kai nuzzling onto my hair as I stay there sitting on his lap.

" That right Izu next time leave us a message or something. " Said Dabi I just nob my head.

" Sensei almost started the boss battle at UA...." said Shiggy.

" So what happens? " Ask Neito after he asks that I explained everything to them.

" Let me get this straight... " Said Shiggy.

" As straight as he can be. " Smirk Dabi.

" Dabi how many times I have to said I'm not gay! "

" Oh really? Then you will not mind showing us your phone wallpaper? "

" S...Shut up! Anyways!!!! Izuku you have only been there for one day and you somehow got Nezu the satan loving rat himself on our side? "

" Shiggy be nice and yes I did~ "

" On top of that, you pick a fight with All Might but no Mind? " Ask Hari

" I did not pick a fight with him! He's the one who started the fight! I just end it that all~~" I said with a smile then I feel a hand playing with my hair.

" That my angel~ " Said Kai with a smile in his voice. Oh how I love this man~

" You know all of us are single here! " Said Shiggy

" Don't include me in that group. " Said Dabi

" Who said I'm Single? " Said Toga

" Nope sorry~~ " Said Hari

" What the fuck?! Since when did you all are dating?!!! " Said Shiggy madly

" I mean they all been dating for a few years now. " I told Shiggy

" How did you know?! "

" Because he is Mama Izu! " Said Dabi, Toga, and Hari at the same time happily.

" So I'm the only one that doesn't have a player 2... " Shiggy emo mood activate.

" Lonely He's Mr. Lonely~~ " sing Dabi

" He have nobody of his own~~ " Join Toga

" Now he so lonely, He's Mr. Lonely~~~ " Join Hari

" That enough stop bullying him! " I said hugging Shiggy with a little giggle after I said that they all just giggle and joke around.

" Anyways~~ Let get back home so we can talk more. " I said softly as we pay for the food and walk back to the Lov base.

" So as I was saying Nezu is on our side meaning he will let me be as long as I don't make too much trouble for him. "

" But why? I still don't get why he wants to side with us? " ask Toga playing with one of her many knives.

" Because he had enough of the tight leash the hero commission had on him and the way they work. " I look over at Neito.

"......I know that it not his fault." Neito said softly.

" He wants to say sorry to you so we are having tea time with him next week. " I told him and he just nob.

" And from what I see Aizawa also hating how the hero commission works as well. I will be trying to get close to him and see where that will take us. "

" But wouldn't that be dangerous? Getting so close to a pro hero... " Ask Dabi

" Him and Nezu seen pretty close and the fact he is mostly planing AllBitch death right  now. "

" Wait why would he?? " Ask Dabi

" Let just say I did some digging around and it looks like 10 years ago Aizawa has saved a kid from a burning building that was set on fire by no other than your beloved father. " I said with a bored face as Dabi hissing like a cat as soon as I said his father.

I'm sorry Hawks look like you will have to call in sick for a few days...

or a week....

I'll get you a get well soon card....or a wheel chair

" And it turns out that kid he has save was Shinso. "

" The other kid that AllAct try way too hard to get rid off? " Ask Shiggy as I nob my head.

" Yep that him I was going to have him on my side as well but again he could become a true hero one that saves everyone. "

" Maybe he could become someone like Nezu stay a hero but work with us and not for us. " Said Kai and I nob

" I would like that I just hope our friendship can least"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 604 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
12.6K 152 26
This is a SFW fan fiction ⚠️I do not own any of the characters. I just made the story line⚠️ Deku is a villain due to being bullied continuously by...
24.7K 371 11
NOTE: This is the first story of my first-ever: Demon Deku trilogy, each story is different from the other, meaning Izuku's powers are different. EVE...
710K 27.2K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...