The Villainess's Great Revenge

بواسطة JustVennabel_chan

Lilith Esther Bailey. A woman who was shunned by most due to her arrogant and cold personality. Compared to h... المزيد

Characters (skippable)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
55.5
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
News
150
Chapter 151

95

12.9K 754 179
بواسطة JustVennabel_chan

Arianna didn't know if this was an illusion, or reality. It took her a few moments to comprehend Angelina's words.

"Pardon? Lady Angelina is planning to open a boutique and would like me to design for you?" Arianna asked. Her expression still astonished.

"Indeed. Of course, I won't force lady Arianna. Only if lady Arianna would like to." Angelina smiled.

"I....I'd love to!" Arianna felt a smile spread across her face. Once she realized, she immediately covered her face and adjusted her expression. Bringing back her usual blank and calm expression.

"Ahem...I mean...I would be honored." Arianna coughed.

"....." Angelina didn't know if she should laugh or feel sympathy. The scene before her was quite amusing, but at the same time, pitiful.

"Then it's settled?" Angelina smiled.

"Yes. I will help lady Angelina." Arianna tried to hide her embarrassment.

"Then I suppose I must inform m'lady about something..." Angelina swept her gaze over to a familiar painting hanged by the wall.

It was one of her works.

"Hm?" Arianna was puzzled. Why was Angelina looking at that painting?

"I must admit, that painting over there, is truthfully a work of mine." Angelina chuckled.

"....." Arianna was caught off guard once more. She didn't believe Angelina at first but then began to piece everything together.

She was an intelligent women and quickly found the answer.

"W-what...is lady Angelina...the mysterious painter... 'Angel'?" Arianna's body turned stiff as she asked.

"Haha. Indeed." Angelina fanned herself and nodded.

"....." At first, Arianna was stunned by her own conclusion and found it impossible. But as she listened to Angelina's expression, she gradually found it possible and impressive.

Lady Angelina was the true owner of the famous shop 'colored beauty'!?

Arianna was dumbfounded.

Painting and works of the mysterious painter 'Angel' was on high demand and the prices were not cheap.

She too was an admirer of beautiful things and could not stop herself from purchasing a few of the paintings. But she never knew it was all works painted by a friend!

"But why did you choose me lady Angelina?" Arianna asked.

"Why not? Lady Arianna's talent is quite well known. I believe lady Arianna will accomplish something quite extraordinary." Angelina sipped her tea.

"I'd be honoured." Arianna used a handkerchief to hide her smile.

**********
Evening came and after returning from the Chandler estate, Angelina decided to stop by the shop.

She got off the carriage with the help of Marie. As soon as the staff saw her familiar silver hair, they alerted sir Robert immediately.

"M'lady? Why have you come?" Sir Robert asked.

"I came to check the shop and if you have already a place in mind for the boutique." Angelina answered as Marie put on a thin coat on her.

"Well I have...! Recently a shop nearby closed down and is put on sale. It's condition is not too bad either. I believe it is suitable." Sir Robert replied.

"Very good. Take me there." Angelina adjusted the coat around her.

"Yes m'lady." Sir Robert naturally agreed.

**********
As the three stood in front of a small building, Angelina nodded in agreement.

"This place is indeed suitable. I shall leave the transaction to you. Use the money I gave, to buy and renovate this building. It would be best if you renovate this in the similiar style of colored beauty's. Write to me if there any problems or concerns." Angelina twirled a lock of her hair and smiled.

"Yes boss. This one will not disappoint you!" Sir Robert bowed.

"Very well. I shall be going now and you should as well. After all, it's getting quite dark." Angelina yawned.

"Alright boss." Sir Robert nodded.

************
In the halls of the mansion, Angelina and Marie walked to the direction of her bedroom.

"Miss shouldn't overwork herself. What if miss faints!?" Marie said worryingly.

"Oh Marie, I'm alright. I'm no longer so frail and weak." Angelina pinched Marie's cheek.

"Hmm... But what if-" as they were getting closer and closer to Angelina's room, they heard the sound of yelling and even, what seems to be a slap.

They were shocked. The two of them rushed to the door and slowly opened it. Only to find Lia shouting and Serina trying to calm her down, while Eric laid on the ground, glaring at Lia.

"You! Don't be so rude! Your actions are too impolite and disgraceful! Sooner or later you'll be kicked out if you keep behaving so!" Lia shouted furiously at Eric.

Eric, who has a hand mark on his face, stiffened hearing her words and his expression darkened.

"What is going on here!? Do you know what kind of ruckus your making!?" Marie shouted.

"Um!" Lia immediately stopped.

"What happened?" Angelina frowned. Her expression showed she was clearly displeased.

"M'lady. He was acting extremely rude! He marched in here without my lady's permission and sat on my lady's bed! When this servant tried to scold him, he merely ignored this servant!"

"What do you mean? He has my permission to come here whenever he wants. You do not have the right to scold or punish him." Angelina's frown deepened.

"But...Marie is able to act without courtesy with him!" Lia stood her ground. But it was obvious she was frightened.

"Marie is my first rank maid, and he is very important to me." Angelina walked over to Eric and helped him up.

"But..." Lia didn't know how to defend herself.

"Enough. Let's go. Stop causing trouble." Serina stopped Lia and shook her head.

"...." Lia reluctantly left with Serina.

"Don't worry miss, I will go teach that unruly maid a lesson! By the time I finish my scolding, her ears will be agony!" Marie straightened her back and made a determined expression.

"Thank you Marie." Angelina smiled.

"Hehe....as miss's best maid...this is naturally what I should do.." Marie's expression brightened and she walked out the room filled with spirit.

"I'm important...?" Angelina heard a soft whisper behind her. She turned back and saw Eric with his head down.

"Hm? Of course you are." Angelina smiled.

"O-oh... really... Um... Thank you" Eric's face flushed scarlet, but he tried to hide it by avoiding Angelina's gaze.

Angelina chuckled. The two had the exact same height. Angelina was only slightly taller due to Eric being malnourished in the past. So she could clearly see his rosy cheeks.

She couldn't help but reach out her hand to rub the top of his head gently.

Eric turned stiff but he lets her proceed to rub his head. Slightly embarrassed.

************
A few days later, a group of young noble woman gathered in the garden of the Lauren family's estate.

"My...did you hear? The princess has been growing more ill..." One lady said.

"Is that so? How come? Is the imperial physician not good enough?" Another noble woman asked.

"Poor child. She's still so young..."

"The princess has been ill for months now... How is she still not cured...?" Alice showed concern.

"...." Angelina sipped her tea quietly. Of course the princess was still not cured. Medicine won't help.

She swept her gaze over the puzzled ladies. What a pity that Rienne refused to come.

"The princess is kind. She doesn't deserve to suffer from illness at such a young age." Evelina clenched the teacup in her hands and revealed a sympathetic expression.

"Heh..." Angelina sneered. ' Doesn't deserve to suffer illness at such a young age? What about the real Angelina? She's been suffering her whole life and even died from illness. But you didn't seem so upset Evelina...'

"Oh! Has any of you ladies heard about the news of the royal ball that will be held soon? The whole royal family will be attending! Perhaps the princess will too..." One lady said with excitement.

"Of course I've heard of it." Arianna blew on her tea.

"Oh right...lady Arianna is related to the royal family..." The same lady felt a slightly stupid.

"Will the princess really attend? She's sick." Alice wiped her mouth with a handkerchief.

"I believe so. I heard although she is ill. She is still able to do some activities." One of the ladies answered.

"Miss..." A voice interrupted.

"Hm? Marie? What is it?" Angelina asked Marie who was standing with a strange expression.

"There's... there's someone who is requesting to see you..." Marie said. Clearly uneased.

"But I'm in the middle of something. It would be rude of me to leave so suddenly..." Angelina looked back at the ladies.

"But miss... It's the Emperor of the Vancelia Empire...." Marie stated.

"O-oh!" Angelina stood up immediately. She turned back to the shocked ladies and excused herself.

"That's alright lady Angelina.... Don't let the Emperor keep waiting.." count Lauren's daughter waved her hand.

"Then I'll be going lady Jane." Angelina nodded politely and walked away with Marie behind her.

Evelina's eyes furrowed. But she made sure to not show her emotions.

*********
"Your highness..." Angelina curtsied as she greeted the young Emperor.

"Lil- I mean...lady Angelina, would you mind accompanying this Emperor?" Charles coughed.

"It would be an honor, your highness..." Angelina lifted her head and stepped inside the royal carriage with the sapphire eyed Emperor.

Marie stood beside the Skyler family's coachman, teary eyed.

She stomped her feet on the ground and humped loudly.

"My lady...! She used to be an innocent child who always needed me..! Now she no longer needs me! They grow up so fast..." Marie sulked.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.7K 449 29
Book 2 of The Adeline Series after a while of silence. It was just us beneath the billions of stars, then Tom pointed his hand to a bright shining s...
Violet Witch بواسطة N.V.Melissa

الخيال (فانتازيا)

24.3K 1.8K 29
"Let's go for a party." They said. "It'll be fun." They said. Well my best friends were so wrong. So very very wrong... My world literally turned u...
861 52 23
Lilith had no recollection of her life. She lost everything aside from her name. Saved from certain death, she found herself a home in the residence...