WHEN THERE'S ME AND YOU

De elle_kai_12345

[COMPLETED] Saint Suppapong, 19 years old is a survivor of a heart transplant surgery. Despite having success... Mais

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44.1
CHAPTER 44.2
CHAPTER 45
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 11

736 49 5
De elle_kai_12345

"I have it,Zee", Earth muttered.

"Yes?", Zee looked at Earth, horror evident on him.

"I have the photos of you and Tutor.", Earth replied calmly hoping to calm Zee.

"Did..he..",

"I don't think so, I saw him reading it last night but I don't think he saw it, he didn't shown any sign of it since earlier", Earth replied.

"I'm sorry, Earth, I inserted it on that book, I thought it wouldn't be purchased since it's real kept", Zee apologetically trailed.

"Fate's playing on you two", Earth added.

"Yeah?", Zee hesitated and rubbed his nape. "Saint, I've found it", Zee took the book and went towards Saint's room. Earth just watched Zee to freely move around the condo and decided to go to the kitchen. Zee went to check on Saint and found him standing in a stall smiling over his phone. Zee didn't realize he was looking at Saint for a long time now, reflected sunlight hit Saint's skin that made him looks like a porcelain shining. Zee leaned on the door and just let Saint all smiley, but then again, cleared his throat when he felt his face warming, again.

"Oh, sir..you..", Saint's about to go down when his foot slip over-the edge of the chair that made it unstable. Shit! Saint cursed internally.Zee rushed to Saint soon as he saw him about to fall and right at the moment, Zee caught Saint's waist but the weight is too much for him to bear that they ended up down once again. Zee hissed in pain feeling the pain in his ass, and supported them by his right hand but the others still rested on Saint's waist. "How may times are you going to fall on me, Mr. suppapong?", Zee's teased and Saint opened his eyes. When did he closed his eyes, he thought.

"Khor tot na,P'", Saint pouted, that made Zee's lips to curve up.

"Why are you smiling?", Saint frowned still not realizing that he's still on top of Zee, lower extremities touching.

"Nothing", Zee replied. "However, if you stay there longer, I think we'll be having problems.", Zee teased that made Saint to frown.

"What's that even supposed to m..", Zee couldn't help but hide his chuckle when he caught the way how Saint's eyes widen and ears turned definitely red pushing himself up away from him. Saint slid himself away from Zee.

"Argh! That hurts.", Zee groaned.

"I'm sorry", Saint relayed knealing, facing the floor, flustered. Zee smiled and pushed himself towards Saint.

"I'm kidding, Saint. I'm fine", he said ruffling Saint's hair. He somehow felt relieved that Saint no longer flinched on his touch.

"Still..",

"I'm fine, besides I heard something that healed the pain instantly", Zee trailed, Saint looked up at Zee, their eyes connected. "P", Khor tot na,P'", he then repeated what Saint told, Saint immediately looked down hiding his blushing face.

"I'm sorry",.Zee laughed in return.

"You know what the way you're acting, no one would know you're a son of a multi-billionaire family", Zee added as he sit in front of Saint.

"I'm not a spoiled brat ", Saint growled at him, Zee raised his brows up.

"They're overprotective at you especially your brother..",

"Hmm.", Saint sit facing Zee. "...and .. oh, it's that the book?", He asked and Zee nodded.

"Yeah", Zee opened the book and scanned it's pages.

"I haven't done reading it, but it's okay, you can take it.", Saint trailed.

"On the second thought, you can have it now", Zee awkwardly smiled, Saint narrowed his gaze

"He...I mean, you're all sweaty earlier, running.. saying it's very important..and you'll give it to me in the end",

"Hm, I mean.. I realized I've finished reading it..and..", Zee let a soft laugh when Saint rolled his eyes off him.

"Fine, give it to me.", Saint was about to take book when suddenly Zee pulled it closer to him.

"No..", Zee shook his head, pouted. Saint blinked in awe.

"I thought you're going to give it to me now", Saint also pouted.

"Forgive me first.", Zee trailed that caught Saint off-guard.

"Why do I have to forgive you? You haven't done any-", Zee pulled Saint wrist closer to him, Saint eyes shook up in surprise.

"You know what I'm talking about, Saint.", Zee's eyes soften, Saint looked away, taking a deep breath

"I'm not mad at it, I understand.", Saint smiled. "But..", he looked to Zee straight to his eyes. "I want to see Tutor, is it possible?", Zee blinked away letting go of his grip of Saint's wrist. Saint then leaned away, hoping he'll get what he wants.

"Just look on the mirror, Saint", Zee replied, Saint stood up and sighed.

"Book..", Saint streched his hand asking for the books.

"Here..", Zee handed the book over to Saint.

"Thank you", Saint put the book on the shelf and was about to leave when Zee pulled him back, enough for him to stumble down behold him. "Si..".

"P'", Zee muttered, Saint's eyes wandered, giving space between him and Zee.

"What are you doing na",

"P'", Zee teased, Saint closed his eyes and sighed.

"What are you doing na,P? Are you happy?", Saint's brows up.

"Yeah, somehow.", Zee's lips curved up. "And I'm sorry if I can't show you him",

"Up to you", Saint replied, Zee nodded. The two continued to stare at each other until they heard someone cleared his throat. Both eyes widen and immediately jumped away from each other, looking at Earth who's standing at the door.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys, I wonder if Professor Panich still have a class to attend?", Earth queried arms crossed in front of his chest. Zee then looked at his watch.

"Shit!", Zee exlaimed. "How about you, Saint?",

"Got cancelled.", Saint replied.

" Okay, i gotta leave.", Zee rushed outside of Saint's room.

"Want me to drive you back?", Earth yelled.

"No, I have my car", Zee replied successfully closing the door. Earth laughed looking at Saint.

"Now, Mr. Suppapong, mind telling me what happening between you and Zee?", He questioned with a grin of his face.

"Nothing", Saint replied strictly.

"Nong Saint, you're blushing naa..", Earth teased.

"Who's blushing who? Your friend is being frantic about me calling him sir! He wants me to call him P'Zee!", Saint defended himself.

"You're calling him P'Zee though, behind his back!", Earth added, brow's curving up. "So, why can't can't you call him by his name,huh?",

"Want me to tell you the reason..", Saint sarcastically said.

"Obviously..",

"You wish..", Saint smirked.

"Saint!!",

"Don't tease me, P'.", Saint pouted. "I'm your brother!"

"You said you're not spoiled brat!", Saint's ear blushed instantly.

"Yah! How long were you standing there?",

"Hm.. about the time where Zee pulled you by his wrist, the first time.", Saint's mouth curved into "shit" shape. "Ahah! You guys too absorbed with each other that you didn't notice me standing in there", Earth added.
"P'Earth!!", Saint exclaimed.

"What? What?",

"Aish! Can I ..argh!! Nevermind..", Saint walked out.

"and the power of elder", Earth laughed.

********

Zee headed towards his office after rushing to his class which he completely forgotten thanks to his panicness over those pictures. He's lucky his materials were ready that he finished things well.

"Hey, I saw you running earlier? What's wrong?", Tommy put a bottled water on Zee's desk.

"I almost skipped my whole damn class", Zee replied sighing.

"Really?", Tommy asked in awe. "And where the heck did you go?",

"Saint's..",

"Saint? Again?", Tommy raised an eyebrow.

"I got an emergency so I have to get to him.",

"..and what's the emergency all about?", Tommy queried suspiciously.

"Don't look at like that, Mister. Remember the book I inserted the three photos I have with Tor..", Tommy nodded his head. "Saint apparently bought it..",

"Shit! What are the odds, huh? I think God's messing with you", Zee growled at Tommy. "Anyways, let's talk man to man, dude..",

"Why are you so serious there, Tommy! It doesn't suit you at all.", Zee teased and scanned his book.

"Come on, Zee.. honestly.. you don't have feelings for Saint, right?",Zee abruptly looked back at Tommy, breathing hitched.

"What kind of question is that, Tommy..",

"Well, I just wanna clear things up. You seem pretty interested on Saint which is very rare for you, for a normal student..", Tommy trailed playing with the bottle he had. "... you're not being this close to him because of your affection to Tor, Zee..right?", He then met Zee's eyes.

"I don't know... I'm actually confuse right now., At first I really tried to stay away from Saint, cause I really picture Tutor on him, whatever he do, I see Tor on him.. but seeing him being open to you already, to his friends..and not on me, I feel weird", Zee muttered.

"Zee?",

"Yeah, I know...and I couldn't define it either. The past days, I found him..",

"What..",

"I don't know..I told you I'm confuse.. but i really want to know about Saint. Deep inside me, he's like..it feels like he's not a 100 percent showing his true self",

"Don't you think it's no longer our business?", Tommy added.

"I'm aware of that... But what can I do, I really want to know about him..", Zee looked back at Tommy. "I wished he'll be open to me too", Tommy sighed.

"Anyways, whatever you decide on, I'll be supporting you, Zee.", Tommy smiled. " I just hope no one will be hurt in the end.",

"I didn't tell you that I like Saint, Tommy..",

"You need to be clear on that first Zee.. if that's stirring up on you is of Tutor or Saint. We don't want things to get compromise, right?",

"Ah! Ah.. thanks for the advice, anyway.", Zee replied.

"Saint acts exactly like Tutor sometimes. But when you get to know Saint, it will be no problem for you to recognize him away from Tor, Zee.", Tommy went back to his desk.

"I know", Zee smiled. "How about you, huh?",

"What about me, Zee..", Tommy looked at him curiously..

"No development between you and Mr. Karn", He teased, glancing to Tommy and his book repeatedly.

"What development are you talking about!",

"Come on, I know that the kid confessed on you and you rejected him instantly, you don't need to be harsh you know!", Zee continued.

"You! How'd you know about that?", Tommy exclaimed, cheeks slightly brighten up.

"I heard you two.. the kids too brave to confess in front of us.", Zee smirked.

"Shit! I don't care about him!", Tommy growled.

"Oh! But I can a green-eyed man starring at him whenever he gets too close to Saint..", he added.

"I'm not jealous! Maybe it's you who's jealous!..",

"I'm not saying anything though..why so defensive!!", Zee replied

"I'm not! Don't dare start a baseless accusations, Mr. Panich!", Tommy growled at Zee.

"Then don't start on me too, Mr. Sittichok.",

......
Chapter 11 done!
See ya 💕💕

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

91.5K 4.6K 31
Zee Pruk Panich was one of Thailand's most prominent artistes. He came from a well-known wealthy family as well. He rose to notoriety when he was sco...
11.5K 961 16
Can Saint heal Zee's pain? Can he show him what it really means to love someone? Will love be enough? Read it with me. We will find out together.
145K 6.8K 41
What happens when Saint Suppapong has a chance encounter with Prince Zee Pruk Panich, the Crown Prince of Thailand? What happens when they accidental...
7.9K 503 12
Met in a video game and became very close. Met in real life and became sworn enemies. Fight and Sup at least that's what they know each other by. Ul...