Just Between Us

By ofcshesstraight

"She can cook and be a good host, double score," I sarcastically made an enthusiastic statement and ate dilig... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120

Chapter 8

7.5K 278 35
By ofcshesstraight

Lillian's POV

Where is she?!....

It's two hours past twelve and she said she'd be back between the hours of eleven and twelve. I know it's the afternoon but still- she told me a time frame of when she'd be back and she isn't back.

I should've gone- but I know how much Stefani likes space. I may be military but she intimates me in ways I'm still mind boggled by.

The lock to the door clicks and I felt my heart stop for a second. I just wanted pray it's not k-

Stefani!

She came in with two bags of Victoria secret, kicks off her shoes at the door step and tossed the bags to the side like she didn't just go on a legitimate shopping spree.

She stood before me with a straight face but her eyes were anticipating.

"Go ahead, give me your worst," she crosses her arms and leans her head against the door waiting expectantly.

I instantly reached over to yank her arm towards me and bring her to a tight hug..

"Uh- ahem? You're squeezing- like really squeezing... Lillian?!" She voice is airy and somewhat raspy as her body remained stiffed throughout the embrace and I then held her by the shoulders to look in her eyes.

"Thank god you made it back home safely! I got worried when you weren't answering your phone. Kent would kill me if I let something happen to you on the first day of living together," I rambled on and Stefani remained silent, but attentive to my words.

I wasn't sure what she was expecting but I'm genuinely happy she's back- emphasis on safely.

"Are you hungry? I could order in Chick Fil A while you settle in and put up your new clothes. I ate earlier and assumed you've eaten as well... I'm sorry," I rambled on and she still had an expressionless look on her face.

"You're... not mad?" She raises a brow at me cautiously, almost smirking.

"No, I'm just relieved you're home safely," I assured her.

"I mean, you can yell at me. My dad would agree," she pushes and I giggled.

"I don't think it would address the importance of my concern any better," I explained and for a quick second, she looked a-loss of words.

"Right... I could go for a bite..." Stefani tries to pick up the conversation again.

"....but, if you have any leftovers from last night's chicken salad, that would be great too," she mumbled off after she picked her bags up and bolted to her bedroom.

I was taken aback that she wanted me to cook again, I almost didn't cook last night- I just took a chance. This is great progress in my book, I'm sure Kent will be glad. I won't tell him about the communication mishap while she was out. I'm a lady too and shopping can be time consuming.

Well, I tried not to dwell on it too much or else I'd burn the food just attempting to understand Kent's daughter.

I tied a black apron around my waist and made my way over to Stefani's door.

I was hesitant to knock on it; she could yell and tell me to go away- that's highly expected. But there's this chance that she could be considerate and let me in..

The door clicks open and my thoughts obliterated as me and her locked eyes.

"Uh- yes, phone... please? I won't tell Kent, just meet me half way here. I'm knew at this parenting thing. I'll give it b-"

"Here, I didn't feel like being on it today," she hands me her phone without hesitation. I'm sure she has her phone synced with her laptop or something, she's a smart girl but I won't pry.

"Why don't you try on the clothes you bought today and I'll give a knock on your door when the food is ready," I tuck her phone in one of the pockets of my apron.

"Um Lillian?" She genuinely looks at me and I could've sworn there was a sparkle.

"Could you make the salad like the one you had last night... I'm not really a fan of Buffalo," she stared to the side of the hallway but her face was really soft.

I continued to be at a loss of words by how suddenly her personality changes.

"K, cool. Thanks," she closes the door in a forceful way but not slamming. Probably because I didn't say anything in response to her request. I'm still dazed by Stefani's unpredictable behavior.

~~~~~

Stefani's POV

I was ready to rumble. I wanted a huge argument to take place, but instead I get hugged?

What the fuck?

She's weird.

Lillian is weird.

I quickly folded my shorts away in my drawers and neatly had my bras layered in my other drawer. I sat back in my bed. Any thoughts of electronics- even music made my head gag. Which is typical for me. I don't like socializing. After a day or two of being active, I log off of everything and leave it be.

I looked at the space I had in my room and realized koi fish do tend to grow really big... but I still want one. I can just take it back when they've out grown the tank and the shop should pay me for raising them. If that's not how it works, well then it should.

I got a little curious as to whether or not try on my lounge clothes; dad comes home late tonight, by 'tonight' I mean every night. And by 'late' I mean, 2am late. I know he's cheating, that's my dad.

DUH!

I decided to go with the royal blue shorts that hugged my thighs nicely and picked a white long sleeve crop top and a pair of white champion socks that were above the ankles. I tied my hair into a low ponytail to be more comfortable.

I removed all the jewelry and placed them back up on display on my dresser and I could smell the aroma of sweet grilled chicken making way into my room.

To hell with it, I'm going on there. I'm hungry as fuck and this is sober. I will sit and watch her cook because that's how hungry I am.

I swung my door open and the second I take a step out, I bump into someone.

"S-sorry!" Lillian grabs a hold of me. She needs to stop getting in my way- literally.

But apart from that... that was an extremely good reflex, like really good. And she's strong, I'm not overweight, but she's holding me up pretty effortlessly.

What gives?

"Okay," I said plainly and she collected herself the best that she could.

"I was gonna let you know that your food is ready," she softly explains.

"Thanks," I spoke low as well and made my way over to find a dish that was identical to the one she made for herself last night.

I ate diligently until there was not a vegetable or a piece of chicken left.

"That looks really- cute," Lillian struck a conversation with me.

My eyes averted to her deep blue eyes and they were terrified. Patient. Regretful for even speaking in the first place.

I assume she's referring to my clothes, but she's never done my laundry. I do my own and I swear to god if she just happens to take the initiative to do my laundry- I don't even know what I'd do. I was such an ass to my dad's ex fiancé's, they'd have me do chores as punishment but I'd use my allowance to hire a maid.

Fucking idiots.

"Thanks," I set my dirty dishes in the sink to clean. I could feel eyes follow my movements and I had to slightly go on my tippy toes to put the plate on the very top shelf of the cabinet.

"Stefani?" Lillian broke the silence.

What could she possibly want? She's uniquely annoying in her own little way.

"Was there a significant reason why you came home later than agreed upon? No one was giving you a hard time?" She managed to stop me with just two questions.

I think she actually gives a damn.

I leaned against the sink as I dried my hands with a towel, "no, there was something I wanted to do after shopping but I lost track of time," I rung the towel dry and shrugged.

Damn Rachel and her bra teasing suggestions.. she won't say a single curse word but she is one kinky bastard.

"Do you mind me asking? You seem distant today. Yesterday you were all chattery," she laughed nervously.

It's true, I was buzzing with retorts and smart ass remarks until Rachel brought it to my attention that Lillian is someone I deserve- but I have no clue what the hell that's suppose to mean.

"I wanted to have a few koi fish as pets and Rachel had the idea of taking me to get some after Victoria Secret for clothes.. I bailed when she rain checked her date with her boyfriend Saturday. Didn't want to be selfish," the truth poured out.

"I see," she contemplates to herself.

"Sure you do", I leaned back against the counter with a sigh.

"No really. I'm grateful you're not giving me the hard time I assumed you'd be giving me," she spoke up with a gentle and nervous expression on her face.

"Please, why waste time and energy scheming misery when you're just going to leave like clock work?" I smirked and shook my head.

Lillian keeps having this speechless look on her face and it's just creating this ripple affect that I'm turning out be speechless the longer I stand here and find myself opening up to someone that's bound to leave.

I sighed and made my round about to leave the kitchen-

"One more thing?" Her voice called and my hand lingered on the hallway wall, but I never did look up.

"Could you help me put the plates up? I can't reach that high," I could feel her smile embarrassed that she is slightly shorter than me.

"Sure..." I softly replied.

<><><><>

I forgot which part I did this in but there's a POV where I quoted Stefani but meant to put Lillian

(downsides of late night writing... something is bound to get screwed up)

I can't find it, but I have like 12 unreleased updates. Could someone be on look out and comment like "found it" because I found it a few hours ago but I forgot to save the correction😭

Just- help a girl who's trying to help you of your milf kinks😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 359 13
WARNING: Sensitive content and strong language ahead. 1st chapter excerpt Well, fuck. I royally screwed up this time. Just like my grandma said I wou...
1.6M 58.5K 187
"Olly you scared me," I spoke and she smiled up at me. "It's nice to know you care about me," she adjusted her maroon beanie. my skin burned at her...
2.3M 64.8K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
430 2 14
A child was born inside a living hell household, forcing to change her name and gender by her impulsive father. Nothing as of much catches the child'...