Blind Date

By microcosmoslove

Designer Jeon Jungkook was always curious if he is perhaps bi, since he feels slight attracted to his own gen... More

Pitch black
Dark grey
Royal blue
Deep purple
Cherry red
Amber Orange
Golden Yellow
Emerald green
Ivory white
Mahogany brown
Rose pink
Bright turquoise
Light chartreuse
French silver
Rainbow motley

Sand beige

1.1K 56 146
By microcosmoslove

It was already late at Sunday, as his doorbell rang. Jungkook furrowed, just finished washing up, as he opened the door, he couldn't be more surprised. "Yoongi?" "Yep, it's me", he waved lightly before giving him a brotherly hug, and walked straight into his apartment. Jungkook was drying his hair with a towel, while walking barefoot into the living room. "Did you forget something?" Yoongi shook his head, walking up to Jungkook's kitchen as if he's home here, getting some soda out, giving one bottle to Jungkook.

Yeah...Before he got together with Jimin, Yoongi used to hang out quite often in his apartment, so he was somewhat used to this. Both sat down on the couch, facing each other, Jungkook crisscrossing his legs, while Yoongi just let himself sink into the couch, his legs spread in a comfy man spread. He popped the bottle open and took a sip, Jungkook mirroring his actions.

"I did an awful job lately as your friend. And your whole situation made me think." Jungkook just nodded, agreeing that Yoongi almost disappeared in his life as Jimin claimed him to be his boyfriend. Now that he thinks of it, Jimin kinda steal him. Jungkook furrowed, but then listened more to Yoongi.

"...so me and Jimin had a talk, and, he went to bed, but I couldn't fucking sleep since that one thought kept bothering me" Jungkook licked the sweet liquid from his upper lip. "And what's that?" "The thought of why the fuck you are acting like a baby." Jungkook snorted, almost, offended, not even getting what the fuck his friend meant by that.

"Now what can you probably mean by that?", he was rather amused than offended. " Yoongi sighed. "The Jungkook I know wouldn't wait until a guy would court him, or wait, till he stands in front of his door with cheap flowers in his hand. The Jungkook I know wouldn't whine and sulk and get drunk without even trying to get what he wants, because", he took a deep breath, "The Jungkook I know gets everything he wants; because that's just the way it is, and I'm quite disturbed at why the fuck you wouldn't man up already and claim what's yours."

Jungkook looked at him with an open mouth. "Huh?" "Look, I don't care if you're the sub or bottom in that relationship-" "I'm not. I'm...both...", Jungkook said, blushing a bit. "Whatever, I said, I don't care", Yoongi run a hand through his hair, slightly frustrated, "all I say is, that you are the most stubborn, most competitive guy I know. Talented without even trying",

"Go ahead", Jungkook smirked, sipping on his coke. "You draw even prettier tattoo patterns than me, what really stresses me out sometimes. You are sporty, and a great designer, Jimin always admires your work. Blended into the DJ team in no time, your voice sound like one of an angel, you're just that perfect guy that I used to hate with all of my heart, if it weren't that I get to know you and your gentle and kind personality."

"Sounds like you have a crush on me", Jungkook smirked, sipping more on his coke. Yoongi meanwhile blushed. "I mean...you're pretty hot...and cute...and...maybe I had a tiny crush on you in the beginning", Jungkook almost choked on his coke, looking bewildered at Yoongi, "But that faded away pretty fast, and I accepted you as one of my closest friends. What I want to say is, that you are amazing. Everyone would be dying dating you, if you would show interest." Jungkook seemed to be in thoughts.

"But that's the issue here. You never showed interest to anyone. But now, Kim Taehyung happened, and you are so in love, I can even smell it in the air", Jungkook snorted, but then his face turned serious. "So stop acting like a spoiled brat and start courting him. Because that's exactly how a Jeon Jungkook would act now. Don't give up. Get your man." Jungkook was speechless. He stared for some seconds at his friend, who poured his heart out and almost fell asleep out of exhaustion, still drinking, while nodding.

Jungkook's face lit up to a smile. Yoongi was just like Jimin. He cared too, deeply, but in his own way. Indeed. Yoongi was right. If he wants Kim Taehyung, then he gets Kim Taehyung. "Wow", Jungkook said finally, and Yoongi got up as he emptied his coke, just right before he was falling asleep. "Yep...that was all I wanted to say...now I feel relieved...I did that and can go back to Jimin's warm bed." "No details, please", Jungkook laughed. Yoongi turned and stopped for a second, thinking about something while looking at Jungkook, but then he didn't say it.

"Thanks man", Jungkook said, while Yoongi nodded. "I hope you act on this now. Since I made all this effort." He smiled. They said goodbye to one another, hugging brotherly again. Yoongi was as fast gone as he came, but he left that needed impact to Jungkook, who couldn't stop smirking while making his plan. He's going to woo him. The man he loves.

*****

Taehyung sighed as he walked down to his shop, a coffee in his hand as usual. Jungkook didn't contacted him yesterday. Not once. It was for the better. But still. He felt bitter, not thinking that Jungkook was the type of giving up this easily. Maybe he wasn't really that much into him than he said he would be. He sipped on his coffee, his beige coloured scarf hanging down to his knees.

He missed him. But he can't ruin him. He can't. It's for the better. His heart felt heavy as he walked up to his shop, furrowing as he saw flowers in front of his door, flowers, and a box of chocolate. His heart started to beat faster as he lifted them up, red roses lying there. There was a note. "Good morning baby. Since you made a shitty job in courting me properly, I'm taking over now, courting YOU. Just that you know. So prepare yourself. I get you at 6 o' clock. I love you, Jungkook."

Taehyung chuckled in shock. Turning around in almost a panic, looking if he's anywhere, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen on the street. So he turned again, smiling. Couldn't help but smiling. It was wrong to smile, and it clearly made him anxious that his heart just wouldn't stop beating wildly. He smelled at the roses, closing his eyes. He was wrong. Of course. He knew Jungkook. He won't give up this easily.

He spent the whole day nervous, looking out of the door, almost having a heart attack as a customer entered. He knew he acted foolish, paranoid, it was only Jungkook. But to him, it was more. As much as he wished to go with him on another date; he took it already too far; carelessly too far. Because he wasn't trustworthy. Because of him, Jungkook already got himself into danger. Because of him, he was already hurt. .

So at 5, he decided to already quit his work and go home. He packed his stuff and hurried into his car, but then he only drove into the drive in, returning and parking nearby; not in front of his shop, but close enough that he could see him. It was stupid, but the temptation to at least have a glimpse of him was too strong.

It was almost 6 as he saw Jungkook from the rear mirror walking to his shop. His heart beat faster, while he stuffed the last bit of his burger into his mouth. He gulped, watching the scene. How he tried to enter, how he shielded his face to look inside. Pouting so adorably that he had the urge to go out of his car and kiss it.

He sighed, feeling sad. But then Jungkook slowly turned his body to him, walking up to his car. Maybe he recognized it? "Fuck." He wanted to just hide, but it was too dangerous, especially as he saw Jungkook walking faster towards him. He started the engine quickly, luckily fast enough, managing to get out of the parking area, while his heart was going nuts, adrenaline rushing through his veins.

He drove away, just in time, before Jungkook reached his car, panting, trying to calm his nerves. His palms felt sweaty as they held the steering wheel, trembling. "Oh god!", he breathed out, while he drove away, until he was in a safe distant, parking his car to calm down a bit. He closed his eyes, tried to calm down.

His phone was ringing. Taehyung already sensed that it will be Jungkook, and it really was. He bit his lips, closing his eyes again, not answering the call. It's for the better. The ringing stopped, but he received a few text messages. From Jungkook. "I see how it is, baby. Drive safely home." Taehyung couldn't stop how his lips curled upwards reading this. "Wanna play a bit hide and seek? Very well, baby. I'm gonna catch you. Don't forget. I'm taking over...you should know, yeah, you can't hold me down cause you know I'm a fighter. So...see you soon."

Jungkook smirked as he sent his message, still standing in front of Taehyung's shop. "Let the game begin."

******

It really wasn't easy to catch Taehyung. He tried getting him in breaktime at mornings, but he wasn't around. He tried again to catch him after work, cursing that that talk with his boss took too long. Kim Taehyung was about to slip through his fingers. He wouldn't give up this easily. He's gonna chase him down.

****

Jungkook walked into the department store, in need for some new towels and other stuff, lining up to the escalator, while the air was too hot in here, the people too much; the scent of perfumes too thick and the "Mr. Sandman"- song just too loud. He didn't like it, but he was bored and as we said, in need. As he looked up to the other escalator that was one level above, he spotted a familiar face, smirking as he started to squeeze himself past the other customers, who rolled their eyes, or even scoffed at him annoyed.

But Jungkook didn't care, when there is his prey just in front of him, dressed in a warm beige coat, that hung down to his knees. Taehyung looked down, as he heard someone cursing, suddenly seeing Jungkook there under, making his way through the mob. He gasped and started to do the same, quickly; especially as Jungkook and his eyes met for a second. "Taehyung!" panic was again evident in him, so he run, quickly; wanted to get to the other side, but there were just too much people. So he decided to hide in the bed linen department; hiding behind a huge thick beige cotton curtain.

Jungkook finally reached the level, searching for the man he had his whole focus on, as he suddenly spotted a pair of Gucci boots peeking out behind a curtain in the reflection of the mirror on the opposite side. Jungkook shook his head, snickering, as he approached the curtain, pulling the fabric aside, meeting some bewildered eyes from Taehyung. "Got you.", he smirked. "Jungkook", Taehyung breathed out, turning a bit, trying to act natural. "Wasn't the best place to hide", Jungkook laughed.

"I wasn't hiding." Jungkook hummed. "Of course. And I wasn't chasing." He only earned a blank face from Taehyung. "You like bloomy bed linen?" "mmh", Taehyung said as he run his fingertip over one of the fabrics, trying to cover his actions up. "Have a coffee with me?" Taehyung shook his head. "Need to shop." "Me too. We could together, after a nice little coffee." "I'm busy." "Only a coffee Taehyung." "No." "Please", he caught Taehyung's hand that still moved over the fabric, holding it, bringing it up to his mouth, kissing it fondly. Taehyung closed his eyes, his emotions forcing him into his knees. "Okay."

Dammit he was too weak for Jungkook. Way too weak. Both sat down in that little restaurant, after Jungkook insisted to buy Taehyung his coffee, adding a little strawberry cake to it, as he noticed how he was eyeing it. Taehyung sat down, tried to collect himself after Jungkook looked at him with those damn sparkly eyes, that made a turmoil in his gut. Life was cruel.

"How was your day?" Jungkook asked softly. "Was ordinary. Yours?" Jungkook smirked. "Not really talkative today, I see. My day was fine. Finally can work with the missing velvet fabrics." "Oh? They arrived?" "They did." Taehyung nodded. Felt relieved that at least that was set. "When can I get my suit?" "It's...it's not finished yet." Jungkook sipped on his coffee. "I missed you." Taehyung didn't say anything, just lifted his cup after adding some brown sugar to it, drinking a bit.

He wanted to say that he missed him too. He wanted to pull him on his lap and run his hand through his hair, that seemed freshly cut. He wanted look into his doe eyes and kiss his cute nose. He wanted to switch places then, letting him sink on the other's lap, feeling his strong arms under his shirt. He should fucking stop imagining these stuff.

"Well, I hope you missed me too. I wanted to invite you to another date-" "No." Taehyung said quickly; regretting it immediately as he saw the hurt expression on Jungkook's face. But Jungkook didn't say anything, just pressed his lips on one another, nodding. "Let me at least thank you, for helping me." "With what?" "Friday night. When I was drugged." He tilted his head. "You were drugged?" God, he was so smart. There was still a slight chance that V and Taehyung weren't the same person, but his evidence and his gut feeling told otherwise. He just keep this faith until Kim Taehyung can prove that he isn't him.

Till then, he will act as if they are one and the same person. "I did something very stupid. Was sad and sulky, so I got myself some LSD pills after drinking some cocktails." He observed Taehyung who clenched his jawline, nodding with wide eyes. "Are you okay?" "Yes, I am now, after you took care of me", he smiled gently at him. "I didn't help you." "Oh please", Jungkook scoffed. "I know it was you."

"Probably you saw something that wasn't there." "Oh, Indeed. I saw unicorns and whales." "Whales?", Taehyung laughed. "Yup. Kinda reminds me of the whale 52." "Ah...the lonely whale." Taehyung said with a smile. "Exactly. Doesn't know why I saw unicorns though." "Seems like you have a fluffy side." "I definitely have", both laughed.

Didn't took long to get Taehyung carried away, shopping with him was fun, they did silly things together, almost like teenage boys, having Taehyung laughing so hard as Jungkook was doing a little sketch with a mannequin, accidentally breaking her arm off. Taehyung knew he shouldn't, but after both got what they needed, they wanted to part outside-only to see that it was raining heavily, even lightning flashes and thunder threatening from above; so because neither of them had an umbrella, and Jungkook saw Taehyung flinch at the flash, they decided to hang around a bit more in the store together.

Jungkook was satisfied how this was going, his goofy self on a high, addicted of how he was capable of making the man of his dreams laugh. He loved that sight and swore to himself on that day that he will do anything to make Kim Taehyung happy. He will bring him to laugh like this as much as he can. Will be his comedian. Then Taehyung's happiness was all he wanted (and his own too of course). His flashy boxy smile made even the flashes outside jealous. And Jungkook felt himself falling in love deeper.

Maybe it was a wink of fate, that it stormed that evening. Or maybe he was complete wrong.

****

Taehyung finished his last drawing and placed it in his folder, his work having choral left on his hands. No customers today anymore, so he could go home already. It was almost six. Today, Jungkook will go to his boxing club. No, he shouldn't think of him. Not of his manbun, nor of the sweat dripping down his temple when he attacks that punching bag with full force, kicking; his eyes passionate, his body in full control, muscles in the most beautiful places. He gulped, resting his head on the doorframe. Fuck. He need to stop thinking about him.

He would have succeeded probably to forget a few seconds about him. But life was cruel. Jungkook was cruel. What he saw, as he stepped out of his shop, was Jungkook, sitting on his motorcycle, while the engine was howling. That was a sight. Taehyung felt how his pants tighten as he watched Jungkook sitting on his motorcycle; wearing some tight black leather pants, leather jacket, his hair pushed back, hair wrapped in a tight manbun, as his helmet was resting on the steering. His eyebrow was raised as he looked sexily to Taehyung.

"Hi love", he smiled. "Wanna have a ride back home?" Taehyung kept a straight face while eyeing him up and down. Maybe a bit lust hidden in it, while he fumbled after his cigarette. He lit it wordlessly, inhaling. "So?" Jungkook asked, "I have my car." "I could drive you to work tomorrow morning. No problem." He stopped his engine and got off, walking up to Taehyung, his hands rested in his pockets, while he was blushing a bit, but tried to act cool. Cute. No it wasn't cute. He shouldn't think that. "I will see a friend later." Jungkook nodded disappointed. "Okay...I could drive you to him though", he smiled, grabbing the collar of his beige coat, bringing it in order. He was close, looking into his eyes. Sneaking his arms after that around his waist, holding him, and Taehyung didn't move away.

Jungkook sure did know which buttons to push. He just knew too well. So he needs to be more careful. "I think it's fine. Bogum doesn't have a car today, I am driving him home after dinner." Jungkook clenched his jaw after hearing that name. "Bogum? Having dinner with him?" Taehyung smirked lightly noticing Jungkook's jealousy.

"Yeah. Bogum. So...see you another time, Jungkook." He was about to pull away, but Jungkook held him, pulling him closer, his nose brushing against his, nuzzling him fondly. "I would like to have dinner too, you know?" "Haven't you some boxing lessons?" Taehyung's breath hitched in his throat as he felt Jungkook's lips brushing along his jawline. "I do. Wanna come watch?" He kissed him right under his ear, causing goosebumps over Taehyung's body, who closed his eyes. "No. As tempting it is. Bogum is waiting." Jungkook nodded, leaning in again lightly, but then softly kiss his cheek. "Take care then", he whispered against his throat, feeling Taehyung's adam apple under his lips, as the latter gulped.

"Yeah", he breathed out "should go now." He looked up to Jungkook, who looked into his eyes. Both were breathing heavily. "Let me go, Jungkook", he whispered, but leaned in instead. "Is that what you want? Letting you go?" "Yeah", Taehyung said, licking his lips, his heart beating fast as they were just inches away. Jungkook sighed. "Okay." He let Taehyung go, who's cigarette fell to the ground, that burnt down unnoticeably.

Taehyung looked away as Jungkook's eyes were still on him. He was way too weak. "Good night, Jungkook", he said, turning away, walking quickly, while Jungkook got on his bike, slowly rolling next to him. Taehyung looked up, seeing him winking at him. He blushed madly. "Have a great evening, love." And with that, he drove away, leaving Taehyung behind. "Fuck."

Jungkook felt somewhat conflicted. He felt making progress with Taehyung, but that Bogum guy was worrying him. Since it was the guy he saw making out with Taehyung. He had a bad feeling about him. Jealousy eating him up. Taehyung trusted him. Probably more than him. He kicked the punching back harshly a few times, until the seam broke, and a bit of sand escaped it. He clenched his jawline as he thought back of that one time where he saw Taehyung's tongue deep in Bogum's throat.

He kicked a few times more, just to get rid of his anger pooling in his body. If he wants a chance, he should step up his game. He need Taehyung's trust. He needs him to believe that he isn't a threat for Taehyung, nor is Taehyung one for him. He sent him every morning lovely messages, and every night good night messages since he began with his courting. But was that enough? He barley replied. Approaching him after work? Just to get turned down?

He sighed. He needs a better plan.

****

Jungkook felt hot already, palming himself a bit. His dick was already hard, just because he didn't do anything the past few days. And now it was fully loaded, especially after the work out. He thought about Taehyung's lips, about his eyes...his hands. Sighing, needing more. His play got interrupted as his phone rang. "Hello cherry pout." Jungkook almost dropped the phone, feeling all excited. "V!" "Sorry for not replying for this long. How have you been?" "I missed you a lot." He bit his lip. "I see. I missed you too."

"But then you saw me a few hours ago." "Ah really?" "Yes." "I doubt that." Jungkook chuckled. "how long want you deny it?" "I really don't know what you're talking about, cherry pout." "Mmmh. How was dinner with bogum?" "Who?" Jungkook sighed. He's so smart. "Anyway, I just called to say that I can't attend this week to our...last meeting." Jungkook sat up straight. "You...you're...gonna meet me again?" "Well yeah, I promised." Jungkook smirked. "When?" "I don't know yet. Need to prepare mentally for it." "I see." "Yeah...so...not this week."

Jungkook sighed again. "Kinda sad, since I'm already this horny." He whimpered lightly. "Are you...touching yourself?" "Yes." He smirked as he heard V cursing in the background. "Just started before you called." "You're messing with me, don't you", he says in a low voice. "I'm not. Wait a second" V furrowed his eyes. He received a little clip, where he saw clearly Jungkook's tattooed arm stroking his length. "Let's do face time." "Impossible." "I just film my cock and have my phone on speaker. And you do the same. I want to see your shaft."

V inhaled sharply. "You won't cheat?" "Do you trust me?" "What?" "Do you trust me?" He did. "I do." "Okay then...let's do it. I won't look at your face. Tell me when you're ready." He heard V shuffling, as he himself set his phone on speaker, turning the facetime option on.

He positioned the phone that only his lower area was visible, maybe a bit of his abs too, since he knew how much V loved that. His phone was secured in a stand from one of his camera's. Excitement rushed through his veins, as he saw V's crotch area on the display. He was wearing gloves. "Okay, I'm ready", he said huskily. Jungkook stared on the screen, as he lied naked on his bed. This was V. Finally seeing him; conscious, not drugged, not blindfolded, not anything.

He was a bit disappointed that he wore some gloves, since he loves his hands; but he understands. Especially when he don't want to reveal himself. This- was already a lot to show. V had still his boxers on though, a bulge visible in it. He worse some cream coloured satin boxers, that looked tasty on his tanned skin. Jungkook was already palming himself, breathing heavily. He was damn aroused.

"Do you see me, baby?" "Yeah", he breathed out, biting on his bottom lip, while stroking his shaft very slowly. He don't want to accidentally come just by watching V in those damn sexy boxers. "Sorry for wearing gloves but-" "No need to apologize", Jungkook replied quickly "It's fine...just show me...what's under those damn boxers." V bit his lips, preventing himself for moaning out loud, as he started to pull his boxers a bit down...only a bit, until he was able to get his dick out.

Jungkook started to drool a bit at the sight, his breath getting stuttery as he finally saw V's bare glorious cock, that he had already up his ass a few times. "Fuck", he moaned, eating him with his eyes. "You like that view?" "Fuck, yes", Jungkook breathed out, stopping stroking for a moment. "I like what I see too, baby", V said huskily.

Fuck that tone again...Jungkook was way too weak for that tone. Jungkook started to move his hand again, his flesh under his fingertips burning and pulsating already. V's covered hand moved over his length, slowly, up to his tip, playing with the head. Jungkook's head was already burning by what he was seeing. His mind connected all the moments he was feeling THAT cock- with the view, and it was difficult to hold back.

"baby, you're quiet", V said, a bit irritated. "It's hard..." "Yeah, I can see that", V chuckled. Jungkook let a breathy laugh out. "No, I mean it's hard to not come already." He gulped. "mmh, liking this that much?" "Yeah." "I see...sure, you have tent up arousal, since you were exclusive, right?" "Exactly", Jungkook said, pressing his thumb against his slit. V hummed satisfied. "Holding back for me", V said, his hand pulling his boxers more down, having his balls out too, playing with them.

"aaah...V..." "baby, hold back a bit, do you think you can do that?" "I try", Jungkook was already sweating, his cock ready to release. "I want you to let go of your shaft." Jungkook obeyed, his dick standing up painfully hard, precum dripping down to his leg. "Perfect. Now look at how beautiful you are, cherry pout." Jungkook watched his own cock for a second, gulping as his eyes moved back to the screen, watching how V took some lube, smearing it on his shaft. "Tell me what you like right now", V said, not stopping stroking his shaft, while the other hand cupped his balls rolling them a bit in his palm. "I want...I want to burry my face into your crotch....licking that precum away right there."

V groaned. Jungkook didn't held his dick, having his hands in his sheets right beside his body, just how V wanted it. But his dick twitched nonetheless at the sound V was making. "Want to suck you", Jungkook said, licking his lips. "Yeah...would be great...tell me more cherry pout." "I want you to come in my mouth and over my face." "Fuck.", V clenched his hand around his cock. "But I want that beautiful shaft in my ass too. Fuck, it's so big...it looks so...ugh...fuck...it's so sexy...erotic..."

V hummed. "Want me to fuck you with it?" Jungkook moaned, ready to grab his shaft again. "You want that, right?" "Yeah...I'm dying to have you in me again", Jungkook said, his body trembling at the thought. "Show me", V said. "Hmm?" "Show me, how you would take me." Jungkook furrowed, but then grabbed the lube he prepared next to himself, covering his fingers with it, before he spread his legs, adjusting his position, that his pinkish hole was now on display.

"Yeah...so sexy...fuck I want you so bad..." Jungkook spread his cheek apart with one hand, while the other lubed one circled around the rim. "mmh...yes..." he heard V breathing heavily, as he inserted one finger. I miss your ass around my cock." "I miss your ass too", Jungkook said, implying that V would do the same, showing his sexy ass.

"Not today baby...you will see my ass, but not today." "Why not?" Jungkook pouted. "You're pouting again, I can hear it." "I want to see your asshole." V inhaled sharply. "Desperate, aren't you?" "I am. So show me...please..." V couldn't resist, and placed his feet on the chair, after he took his boxers off completely, sitting there, his asshole now on display.

"Fuck", Jungkook moaned. "You can touch yourself now." V mirrored Jungkook, both having a finger inside their holes, fucking themselves, while the other one was on their shaft stroking slowly. "You look so sinful like this, baby", V managed to say, but it was hard. Jungkook was whimpering already, not able to continue talking, while V kept on praising him. "So good for me baby." Jungkook's hips were jerking up and down, the double stimulation getting almost too much. It felt so good. His heels were digging into the mattress, while his eyes were fixed to the screen, almost not blinking as he watched how V's finger slipped in and out of him, while the other was sensually stroking his giant shaft.

"Are you close?", V asked, as he felt his orgasm nearing. "Yeah", Jungkook said, his cock ready to explode. "me too...let's come together, baby..." And that was it for Jungkook, who quickened his movements, imagining having V doing all this to him. V came with a low moan, white cum shotting out of his shaft in portions, while he milked himself out. Jungkook came too, painting his abs with cum, that wouldn't stop spilling. He moaned so lewdly, adding to V's orgasm.

"Fuck...that was good cherry pout." He was still panting, almost taking off his gloves, but then holds still, remembering why he was wearing them in the first place. "Fuck indeed...", Jungkook laughed. "I'm sad that I can't meet you this week for that." "I see...still horny?" "Always for you. I'm kinda surprised you agreed to this", he says, a smirk on his face. "What can I say? You are a cutie and I am pitiful."

Jungkook laughed. Both fell silent for a moment. "Well...I should clean up, it gets a bit chilly in here", V chuckled. " Boo, I thought there will be a second round." V chuckled at how cute Jungkook was acting. "I'm sorry cherry pout. I'm too tired already." "Okay...but V?" "hmm?" "Will we have our last appointment?" hope and fear were mixed in his question. "We will. I promised." Jungkook sighed in relief. "B-but the necklace..." "I'm glad you liked my present." "So it wasn't a goodbye present?" V shook his head, even if Jungkook couldn't see him. "Well...we will have our last appointment the next time, right?" "Right", Jungkook said, but was confused. "So...I guess it is a goodbye present then." "B-but you will reveal yourself?" "Depends", V breathed out. "On what?" "How much of a coward I am." "But Taehyung-" "I'm V." Jungkook sighed defeated. "Okay...I will wait for you."

****

Taehyung stroke over his hair as he ringed the bell on Namjoon's door, he brought some wine along that he bought on the vineyard in Osaka. It was already dark, winter was coming slowly, and so it was cold, his breath already visible in front of his mouth. The maid opened and let him in in the cosy warmth. She took his coat and led him into the dining room, where it already smelled nicely; his stomach grumbling in response. Namjoon was sitting on the couch relaxed, staying up as he noticed his brother.

"Tae", he smiled, hugging him, taking the wine and placing it on the table. His eyes roamed over the room, smiling lightly as he saw the outcome of Jungkook's work. The furniture looked expensive, but natural, somewhat glamourous but not cocky. It fitted Namjoon very well. It was beautiful. Namjoon noticed where his eyes wandered, the table was already set and decorated. "I'm very satisfied with Jungkook's work", he said, observing Taehyung's reaction.

"It looks great", he said, a proud smirk on his face. "Yeah. I'm really glad I got him for this job. He's awesome." "He really is." Namjoon caught that fond smile of Taehyung, smiling also satisfied. "You like him a lot, don't you?" he asked as they sat down. Taehyung shifted on the couch awkwardly. He forced a pained smile. "Well...he is a good designer." "You know I didn't mean it like that. I know that you see each other privately. I kept being in contact with him too."

Taehyung looked at him a bit dumbfounded. "Ah...really?" "Yeah." Taehyung only nodded, and didn't reply. "Be honest with me Taehyung. Do you like him? Romantically?" Taehyung's face heated up turning red. He fumbled with his fingers, unable to respond. "it's fine. I support." "I-it's not like that...we...", he sighed. "Hyung, I can't be with him", he said, shaking his head.

"Why not? Don't you like him?" "I do." "So you like Jungkook." "Yes for fuck's sake, stop torturing me!" He stood up, as his throat got dry, getting himself some water, taking a glass from the table. He looked at the setting. "Wait...Namjoon...why are there 5 settings on the table?" "Hmm?" "Joon", he started breathing quicker. "I thought only we and our parents will attend this dinner." He poured himself some water, fear already rising in his body, making his mouth even dryer.

Namjoon didn't replied, only waited until Taehyung drank his water, turning back to him, with questions and fear in his eyes. "No need to be scared." Taehyung bit his lips in alert. "Who?", he asked again; but then the door ringed. Taehyung's eyes shot up as he heard some voices, looking back at Namjoon, who stood up. "Let's greet them."

Taehyung quietly followed Namjoon until they met their parents and right behind them....Jungkook. Taehyung gulped, already having the need to escape, especially as Jungkook's eyes landed on him, making his heart racing. He was polite and kind to his mother, who seemed to like him already. That was odd, his mother was always a bit quiet and observing when it came to guys he introduced to his parents, but maybe they didn't know. Didn't know about them.

"Oh I am pleasantly surprised of your work, Jungkook!", Taehyung's mother said after inspecting the furniture with interest. Taehyung had his aesthetical sense from her, that was out of question. She was a polite person, but you could easily say if she was genuinely interested in something or not. And she was interested in the woodwork, asking Jungkook a lot of questions.

"I'm happy we can have a meal for the first time here in your new home, and even be able to know your designer", his father said, finally sitting down at the table, running his hand over the smooth texture. " I'm happy too", Jungkook said, but glancing at Taehyung who looked to his lap. "Yeah, he did an awesome job." Namjoon was confident in his decision to invite Jungkook.

Namjoon sat right beside Jungkook, while Taehyung sat on the other side next to his mother. His stepfather sat at the top of the table, as he used to. The soup got served while they chatted comfortable, well; all except of Taehyung. "So...that means that you became friends?" his father asked, pointing between Namjoon and Jungkook, while cleaning with the other hand his mouth with that cream coloured soft napkin.

"I would say yes", Namjoon smiled, while Taehyung slurped his soup awkwardly. "That's really nice, Namjoon hasn't a lot of friends, since he's very busy as a CEO." "That's right; It's hard to find nice people next to work. I'm glad we met." Taehyung kept on eating quietly, feeling awkward. "It's also hard to find a nice girlfriend, right, son?" His father asked, having Namjoon finally blush a bit.

"Dad, why are you bringing this up here now", he covered his face. "I don't know what's wrong with girls these days. Namjoon is a nice guy; good looking , kind, hard working. Don't you think so too, Jungkook?" "Oh, he's all a girl could wish for", his eyes were fixed on Taehyung, who's cheeks turned pinkish. "I'm sad you're not a girl then", his father laughed. "Would be nice to have him an independent girl like you to marry." "Marry me" ,Jungkook and Namjoon both sang at the same time, looking at each other shocked, having the other guests laughing, except Taehyung who clenched his jaw.

"Say are you even into girls or guys, if this isn't too much to ask?" His mother asked, glancing at her son, who didn't dare to look up. "I'm actually into both, currently more into guys", he said, quickly looking at Taehyung, what his mother saw. "Oh, that's nice. Taehyung is also into guys." Taehyung dropped his spoon, making the soup jump a bit in his bowl.

"I don't think Jungkook wants to talk about this topic right now, mom", he said as politely as possible. "Wait...do you perhaps know each other?" "We do", Jungkook smiled. Having both parents look at them in interest. The maids took the empty bowls, bringing the salad. The silence was too awkward, Namjoon needed to rescue the situation.

"Jungkook is also a DJ sometimes. At a club" "Oh? Very interesting...! Taehyung was one too in Teenage years", his mother said proudly "But it was only for school." "Ah really?", Jungkook asked surprised. "That I didn't know. I should let you play on my DJ board next time you visit me." Taehyung inhaled sharply.

"Next time? So you are friends too with Taehyung?" "Kind of", Jungkook smiled. Both parents looked at each other, with a knowing smile. Taehyung finally cleared his throat. "Mom, Dad....Namjoon and...and...J-Jungkook", he gulped. "I have something to announce." All looked at him expectant while munching on their salads.

"What is it, son?" He took a deep breath. "I got a job offer back in Osaka." Jungkook let his fork fall in shock. "What?" he asked quietly. "I have a job offer from a fashion company in Osaka. After seeing my tailor at the fashion show, they asked me to join their company. I have my contract here." "Oh, you're moving back to Osaka?", His brother asked, while his parents cleaned their hands, looking at the contract.

Jungkook went pale, all the blood leaving his face; staring at Taehyung and then back at Namjoon, who looked concerned. "It's not decided yet", he said, finally glancing at Jungkook, regretting it as soon as he did "but when I sign it, I will live with Bogumie. He moves to Osaka too." His mother squealed. "That sounds amazing! You always said you want to live with him!" "Yeah." Jungkook's lips trembled. "But you love your little shop", Namjoon said, folding his hands in front of his face. "I do...but sometimes...you need to do a new start in your life." He looked at Jungkook, who looked pained, closing his eyes as he looked away. Tear glistening in his eyes. "It's a good opportunity. But think it through.", His father said. Jungkook got up. "Excuse me please, where is your restroom?"

Namjoon looked at the maid, who gestured him to follow. Taehyung watched the scene, biting on his lips; his heart feeling heavy. It's for the best. He shook his thoughts away and started talking to his parents, now more lively as Jungkook was away for some time. Namjoon had wrinkles on his forehead, deep in thoughts, as he observed his brother.

After some time, Jungkook came back, freshed up, composed, talking smoothly with all of them, his pain hidden in himself. At least he and Taehyung talked also a bit, the tension between them still remained, but both tried their best to hide it. After coffee and cake, their parents said their goodbye, also Taehyung started to dress up, while Namjoon said him goodbye and walked back into the dining room, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

"Are you joking? What am I to you?", Jungkook asked Taehyung finally, who started to wrap his scarf around his neck. "Am I easy to you? Are you playing with me?" Jungkook was clearly upset. His eyes teary again. "Jungkook. I didn't know you would attend this dinner. You shouldn't know about this for now." Jungkook scoffed. "I am at least your friend, Taehyung. Don't act this cold towards me."

"Are we friends, Jungkook?" he asked, facing the younger. Jungkook stared at him. "Please", he caught Taehyung's hand mid-air, as he adjusted his sleeve. "Don't go." Taehyung remained silent for a moment, taking the sight of a hurting Jungkook in. "It's none of your business, Jungkook." "But I want it to be my business." Taehyung sighed. "What? You wanna live with me there? Look...it's not decided yet, okay? But this is my life. MINE."

Jungkook nodded, but his hand held Taehyung's even tighter. "But what about...us?" Taehyung gulped. "There shouldn't be an 'us' Jungkook." "Why?" he whispered. Taehyung shook his head. "I'm not good for you. Good night Jungkook." And with that, he bowed while pulling his hand back, leaving Jungkook alone in the house, who looked after him, his heart breaking, while Taehyung disappeared in the night.

*******

Taehyung sipped on his B52, seated in a covered area at the little balcony, where he could observe Jungkook quietly. He needed to. Even if he said he won't be good for him, he can't just sit at home, while Jungkook goes out, probably doing something stupid again. It was Friday night at the club, and the music was loud. Yoongi was in charge of being the Disc Jockey, having the crowd going wild as he started to spit bars.

He was talented, not gonna lie. Jungkook was dancing with a friend as it seemed; since the guy was more flirting with the DJ than with Jungkook. He looked familiar though. Thank god this time he wasn't alone, but Taehyung still stayed. Jungkook needs to get over him. The alcohol burned the back of his throat as he drunk, tempted to get down and dance with the man of his dreams, but he won't allow himself. He was fine watching him from afar. No need to play with him any longer. He just wanted him safe.

A girl walked up to Jungkook, greeting him, but he just talked to her shortly, turning her down as it seemed, to Taehyung's liking. He shouldn't be possessive like this anymore. It wasn't right. Jungkook wasn't his. Taehyung's breathing started to get uneven again. He need to get over him as well.

Just one last time. One last time looking at him. He smiled as he saw Jungkook dancing, getting lost in the music. He shifted a bit in his seat as they walked to the bar, ordering some drinks. His friend seemed to scold him, giving the bartender the drink back, ordering something lighter. Jungkook seemed sad. He couldn't stand it. Of course it was because of him.

He just wished he could have prevented that. But then...missing Jungkook? He was glad to be able to see him, to meet him, to even know he was able to feel like this again. He needs to protect Jungkook at all costs. He looked like a tough guy, and he really could be one; but in the inside he was sensitive, cute ad soft. Fuck, he loved him so much.

If he would know he wouldn't hurt him, if he is confident to say both were only wining out of this, he would been on his way down already, connecting their lips, hugging him. But it wasn't like that. LIFE wasn't like that. It was full of scars and fears and accidents. To love, was a decision. To love, was a risk. A risk Taehyung promised himself to not take again. Never.

It took Taehyung 3 drinks, 4 guys to turn down, even a girl; before Jungkook finally left with his friend. The evening went smoothly, only having Jungkook crying a few times, dancing then, always having his friend by his side. He was thankful.

*****

Jungkook was dressed into a neat suit as he walked up to Jin, greeting him and his fiancé. After his breakdown yesterday at the club, he was even more determined to stop Taehyung. He won't let him go this easily. Good thing Taehyung didn't even know that he was attending this party. So as he finally saw him entering the room with his brother, looking stunning as always, he smirked to himself. It was time to fight. What ever demon he needed to fight. He won't back up.

Taehyung's eyes roamed through the room, greeting Jin and his fiancé, until his smile dropped, seeing Jungkook staring at him from the corner. He walked up to him, while he still shook hands with Jin. There wasn't time to escape this time. "Jungkook", he said breathless, not expecting him here. "Oh, right...you know my friend Jungkook", Jin smirked awkwardly, remembering all the details Jungkook told him about V.

"The world really is tiny", Namjoon laughed, giving Jungkook a brotherly handshake. Jungkook bowed to Taehyung, not leaving him with his eyes. "Didn't know you would be here today", he said dryly. "I hope you're okay with that." "Of course." It was a big room they rent, a live band playing on a little stage. Tables were more on the side, leaving space in the middle to dance. Jin looked happy at his engagement party, and of course did he cook for his guests. There wasn't an order of who should sit where, so Jungkook naturally sat on the other side where Namjoon and Taehyung sat, Taehyung directly on the opposite side.

He looked more calm than he did with his parents, more composed. Jimin and Yoongi were sitting on another table, smirking at him as they noticed him sitting with Taehyung. He just waved and turned his attention back to Taehyung and Namjoon, who was currently busy talking to the other guy that sat beside him. "I'm happy you're here, Taehyung." "It's nice to see you as well." He took a sip of water, watching Jungkook.

"Usually it isn't my cup of tea to attend these parties, but since you are here", he smiled. "Did you know I will come?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "whoops." "You did. Smart." He smirked lightly. "You are aware that you're tone is flirty right now?" Jungkook asked, munching on the little bread that was in the basket. "And I hope you are aware that I will move probably to Osaka soon."

"That's not decided yet", Jungkook waved with his hand while still eating. "Oh?", Taehyung seemed amused, trying to fight against Jungkook's stubbornness that was written all over his face. "You", he said "will stay." Taehyung laughed, shaking his head. "You're not the one to decide." "I'm not, but you will, regardless." Taehyung suddenly felt a foot on his ankle, tilting his head in surprise, as Jungkook smirked at him sweetly.

"You think you know me that well, hmm?" "I do." "What do you know about me, Jeon Jungkook?", he asked, smirking still as his own foot run over Jungkook's ankle, paying his foot play back. "I know that you are very versatile when it comes to music. You love strawberry and you drink your coffee sweet, with two spoons of brown sugar. You can't eat spicey food and you still call your brother stepbrother." "Impressive", he smiled, feeling like Jungkook really observed him well.

"You lick your lips when your nervous or play with your ring, just like now." Taehyung immediately stopped playing with his ring, feeling caught. "You have one mono eyelid and one double eyelid, your eye colour is mahogany, and you have a burning passion for any kind of art." Taehyung hummed, blushing a bit. "you created another self, called V, just to protect yourself, but you still deny it, you have the sexiest voice I've ever heard and are the most beautiful man I've ever seen." Taehyung gulped looking to the left and right, but no one was listening their conversation.

"you're curious and have a unique way of thinking, genius I would say. You're really funny and kind, you care, even if it's difficult for you to thrust, and you fell in love with me, even if you shouldn't, since you promised yourself you're not going to." Taehyung gulped bewildered, feeling as if someone undressed him in the middle of a crowded room.

"And let me tell you this, baby, it's not wrong to fall in love. It's maybe a risk, but it isn't wrong." Taehyung nodded absentmindedly, his cheeks burning red, also his ears. He wanted to stand up, but Jin took the microphone to greet all guests, so he sat back down, sighing. Jungkook had him mentally in a grip.

Right after Jin's speech, the dinner was served; and since Taehyung was hungry, he stayed, talking calmly to Jungkook and the other guest, who turned his attention to him. Jungkook gladly switched topic, now talking about a few famous restaurants. Taehyung would lie if he didn't enjoyed it, and he allowed himself to enjoy it a bit more after the second glass of wine.

He was still reserved, but hadn't the urge to escape anymore, finding comfort even in the others presence, who still kept on playing footsies with him under the table, having him giggling a bit.

After dessert was served, caramel ice cream, a few started to get up and dance, even Jimin and Yoongi were dancing cutely, having Jungkook's fond smile on them, especially at Yoongi, who rolled his eyes, as if he wasn't enjoying dancing like this with Jimin to the fullest.

"You want to dance?" The guy next to him asked, hitting him off guard, while he stared at him surprised. "Im sorry, but he's already dancing with me", Jungkook said, even before Taehyung could say anything. "Oh....okay then."

Taehyung's mouth fell open as Jungkook stood up, walking up to his side, showing him his palm to take his hand. Taehyung smiled awkwardly to the other one and took Jungkook's hand, standing up, feeling Jungkook's gentle touch, who sneakily intertwined their fingers, pulling him to the dance floor. Namjoon smiled at them from his seat, feeling proud of Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't know what to do, the song was a bit faster, so he just awkwardly moved a bit. But then Jungkook went all goofy, dancing like he wanted, having other people laugh a bit, but then also start dance a bit goofier, inspired by Jungkook. Taehyung laughed and started to dance a bit more, getting more careless with every minute. Jungkook was fun to be with, and he felt like he at some point blended the surroundings out, only seeing Jungkook's funny grimace, his cute pout, his long dark hair that dangled to his ears. They were in a little bubble, giggling together while dancing. Taehyung felt alive, so alive. But then the music slowed down, as Jin and his fiancé hit the dancefloor. Everyone was cheering and slowly started to dance as well. Taehyung looked back at Jungkook, who already pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck, while the other gripped his waist, gulping as he felt the familiar frame of the other.

They swayed for some time to the left and right, faces just inches apart. "Hi", Jungkook said, looking into Taehyung's eyes with so much fondness, it took Taehyung's breath away. "Hi", he managed to say. Jungkook smiled and pulled Taehyung even closer, resting his head on the others shoulder. They were close, so close; Taehyung wrapped his arms around the others waist, hugging him in want and need. He closed his eyes to savour the moment, his head rested against Jungkook's. His heart was beating wildly in his chest.

Having Jungkook this close, made him weak. After that song started another one, a bit more sensual, Jungkook turned his head a bit placing a little kiss on Taehyung's neck. Then another one. He felt how Jungkook pushed his hips a bit against Taehyung's, while kissing him under his ear. Taehyung gulped, turning his head, coming in touch with Jungkook's nose. Their breath fanned between their open mouthed, longing, lust, want; everything was between them as they looked into each other's eyes. Taehyung felt his arousal heat up in himself, pulling away. "Excuse me", he said, walking away quickly.

Jungkook walked after him, sensing how tensed Taehyung was. "Taehyung", he called him, making the other stop in his track but not turning around. He didn't know where to go anyway. "You're making this really difficult for me, Jungkook", he breathed uneven. Jungkook approached him and slowly turned him around, seeing Taehyung's flushed face and the tent in his pants.

Jungkook felt the pull as his mouth was just inches away, felt his longing, but moreover Taehyung's longing, laying heavy in the air. They were breathing the same air, both looking at each other. Jungkook couldn't hold back any longer, smashing his lips on Taehyung's, who gasped, but kissed back immediately. Jungkook moaned into the kiss, smirking as he recognized V in this kiss- him and caramel ice cream.

Jungkook was in lead. Taehyung let him have lead. So he took that to good use, deepening the kiss, holding his back, before he pressed their bodies to the wall. He pulled back, his thumb caressing his wet lips. "So beautiful", he whispered in a daze. "This is what you can have constantly, if you let me...." He said huskily against the other's lips. "Let you what?", Taehyung breathed out. "Be your boyfriend."

Taehyung looked deep in the other's eyes, before he smashed his lips back on Jungkook's turning them around, pressing Jungkook's body to the wall while kissing him passionately. Their bodies were pressed to one another, Taehyung's hands wandering around, both moaning into the heated kiss. He left Jungkook's mouth for a second to suck on his neck, only to hear a whimper of Jungkook, connecting their lips once again.

Both heard a gasp next to them and broke apart, looking to the side, seeing Jin's mother. "M-misses Kim..." Taehyung bowed ashamed. "Excuse me please", he said, bowing to the lady with a red head, storming out. "E-excuse me", Jungkook stuttered, running after Taehyung. "Tae!" Taehyung reached his car, fumbling with the keys. "Taehyung, wait! Please", Jungkook panted. "This was a mistake. I'm sorry. Good night, Jungkook."

"Stop", Jungkook said. "Taehyung please...don't leave me like this. I beg you", his voice was shaky. Taehyung gulped, feeling guilty once again. "One week, Taehyung" he caught his hand. "Please....give me one week to show you that this is worth to continue. That I won't hurt you. And you won't hurt me. That it's worth to be my boyfriend." Taehyung sighed conflicted.

"please Tae...only one week...go on dates with me for one week...let me convince you..." Taehyung closed his eyes. He couldn't stand to see the pained face of Jungkook. His big eyes that had him weak. "Only one week?" "Yes, and if I can't convince you, I let you go", Jungkook almost regretted it that he set this limit, but he was desperate, and Taehyung needed to be convinced right now. "Don't go to Osaka...please..." Taehyung nodded. "Fine. One week." Jungkook lit up in excitement. " "A-and you're not allowed to run away nor excuse you", he smiled, stepping closer to Taehyung, who finally managed to open his car door. "Okay." Jungkook smiled widely, making Taehyung's heart jump.

"You won't be disappointed", Jungkook said with a smirk as Taehyung finally got into his car, letting the window down. " But we won't have sex, got it?" Jungkook almost pouted. "And kiss?" Taehyung smirked. "Maybe.", he rolled the window up and drove away.

One week. He got one week to make him stay.

Hello my dear readers!

We are only two chapters away from the end.

I hope you liked this chapter. Since I started doing the behind meanings and hiddens, here we go:

-First of all, let's see what "beige" and "sand" stands for: beige stands for comfort and being dependable, what Jungkook strangely is to Taehyung, as much as he tries to deny it, he falls back into that state with him, where he can let go a bit. Sand also stands for comfort, but also for time, that is running out, like in an hourglass. And it really IS running out, if Taehyung decides to move to Osaka.

-I used some hidden lyrics, as Jungkook says, "I'm taking over..." it's from "ON", where they in the MV dance it sand in the dance break. To the contrast, Taehyung always replies with "NO", so it's a bit of a playful thing that I put in there as Jk stands for "ON" and Tae for "NO". This word mirrors each other, but to the topic mirror we come a bit later. And don't forget that "ON" was Jk's idea, and it was purposely a contrast to their old song "NO". Also, if you put those words together ONNO, and turn it to 15 degrees, it looks a bit like an hourglass...

-Another hidden lyric is from "Fake love", as Tae says, "He grew a flower that can't be bloomed, in a dream that can't come true ..." in the MV we see how Jin is protecting the flower, while it's turned into sand after the impact. Also, we see how Jk takes a hand full of sand that turns into a petals, symbolizing hope, and later, Taehyung's phone turns into sand, which symbolizes running out of time.

-the song "Mr. Sandman" by "the chordettes" is playing as Jk enters the convenience store; it's a lullaby that's about dreams and loneliness.

-the beige cotton curtain and the beige coat again shows comfort, something that Taehyung craves for/hides behind it, but in fact, as Jungkook sees it in the mirror, he sees also himself, who is also comfort to Taehyung.

-Did you know that Mirrors are made out of sand? It's made from Quartz sand mostly, a white fine sand.

-there's a little reprise of "Boy with luv"-this time asked by Jk

-Brown sugar is in its colour a bit beige. In urban language, "brown sugar" stands for a compatible lady, wife material, fine, classy but not arrogant. Real sexy. And since Jk is courting Tae, Tae is his "brown sugar"

-The punching bag is filled with sand, and loses sand, means, Jk is running out of time, again like in an hourglass, and is struggling

-I used a little quote of the Disney movie "Aladdin", as Jk asks Tae if he trusts him before they have their...um...face time call😉 Aladdin is played in a deserted area, so lots of sand XD

- "so show me", is a little lyric hidden from "magic shop, well known as a Taekook song, as Jk produced it, and they both singing it back and forth with the audience in fansign and concerts.

-"marry me" is a quote of Namkook as they both said that in a vlive at the same time XD

-I used also hidden lyrics from "Danger" (where a punching bag gets punched in the MV btw and looses sand) the hidden lyrics are: "you are a cutie and I am pitful" and "What am I to you?Am I a joke to you?" ad so on, that is also played at 1:23 in the MV, Taekook's number, and sung by Jk.

-"you wanna live here with me?" is also a hidden Taekook quote, asked by Taehyung to Jungkook in BV after Jimin and them wrote "Tae and Jk love forever" into the sand.

-"what about us?" is a hidden lyric of pink. They also dance in the MV in sand, and she asks: "what about all the broken happy ever after?" since if Tae decides to move to Osaka, it will be a broken happy ever after

-B52 is a little, but strong cocktail, having one of the substances being caramel liquor, caramel that fits with the chapters name since it's a beige colour- and also is enflamed after mixing, blue flame, signalling Taehyung's burning longing. Also 52 brings us back to the whale 52, that is apparently him ion that situation, sitting all by himself.

-"Stay" is also from the same song, written by Jk

-Caramel ice cream as dessert; its sweet and my favourite taste, and fits again with the chapters name.

-"Don't leave me" that Jk says, is also a Japanese BTS song- Japanese...like Osaka, that is in Japan.

With love, Miro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 695 11
This story is about the most beautiful, elegant, and ethereal human being, the internationally famous model, "Kim Taehyung". He is a bit sassy and bo...
11K 724 10
Jeon Jungkook is a blind man who finds love in an unexpected way Now let's see what happens next English is not my first language so please cooperat...
48.2K 1.9K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
89.8K 5K 19
⚠️ Dark Theme⚠️ "I w-wanted to meet you." ~~KTH "I knew you would want to meet me." The stripper replied looking at blonde haired boy whose blue eyes...