The Contract That saved my Br...

By sel_evelyn

What are you willing to help your only sibling? Would you do anything? Well, Alexandra didnt quiet had option... More

The Contract... that saved my brother but not me
Chapter 1: My new life & home
Chapter 2: Ian and Kyle
Chapter 3: He likes me?
Chapter 4: Alex + Ian= love ?
Chapter 5: Engaged
Chapter 6: How about we try?
Chapter 7: Our first date
Chapter 8: Too good to be true...
Chapter 9: Kyle
Chapter 10: Hoping
Chapter 11: Getting better...
Chapter 12: Uncle Luis
Chapter 13: Three more days
Chapter 14: Disaster comes knocking
Chapter 15: My wedding day
Chapter 16: Honeymoon
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 18: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 19: After the truth
Chapter 20: Hope
Chapter 21: What should I do?
Chapter 22: Auction and Love
Chapter 23: Finding peace?
Chapter 24: Cheated
Chapter 25: Past and Present
Chapter 26: I am free
Chapter 27: Life goes on
Chapter 28: Wrong deal
Chapter 29: Baby surprise
Chapter 30: Another surprise???
Chapter 31: I still want him
Chapter 32: The truth finally comes out
Chapter 33: Time flies
Chapter 34: Finding Alex
Chapter 35: Continue Finding Alex
Chapter 36: Babies Time
Chapter 37: Finalizing
Chapter 38: The start of the end Part 1
Chapter 39: 38 continued
Chapter 40: Missing
Chapter 41: The start of the end Part II
Chapter 42: The Final Result
Time Passes By: The End
Ending Two (Alternative Ending)

Chapter 17: Going back home

6.3K 234 9
By sel_evelyn

IAN POV:

"How are you doing?"

I am talking to Jennifer. She called me in the morning but I didn't want to answer.

"We are fine," I answer.

"Okay, I just wanted to know if anyone was dead. See you later," she says.

"Bye."

I hear Alex in the kitchen. She hasn't come out since yesterday out of her room. Something is not right at all here.

"Alex, you don't look good," I say.

I stand next to her in front of the sink. She is peeling a mango slowly. Her hair looks so messy and dirty. She has a big t-shirt with pajama pants.

"Alex, please just tell me what is wrong. Believe it or not I don't want to see you like this. We are almost back home. You will be able to see your mom and Johnny and even Uncle Luis," I say.

She stops peeling the mango but doesn't look at me.

"Alex," I whisper. I get her hand then feel a sudden sting.

"Don't touch me!"

I look at my hand and it is bleeding.

"What the hell? You cut me Alex!"

She is crying holding the peeling knife at my direction. She is shaking so badly but not of anger just pure fear.

I get a piece of cleaning cloth and put pressure on my knuckles.

"Alex, please, calm down," I say calmly.

"No, you want to hurt me!"

I slowly walk towards her trying to calm her down.

"Please, put the knife down Alex. You can hurt yourself,"

"Everyone already did," she says.

I get closer but she tries to stab me.

Snap! What is going on with her?

"Sir, I heard screaming," Sam comes in. I stop him, "Don't come in Sam."

He sees Alex has a knife. "Sir,"

"Just stay there."

Alex is shaking slowly getting against the wall. "I want to die."

"NO, no don't say that Alex. I love you. All of your family loves you," I says.

"No they don't! You hate me!"

She gets distracted with the microwave beep. I quickly slap the knife out of her hand and embrace her. She begins to cry a sea in my arms.

"WHY?!" she yells.

I feel so useless. What can I do? I don't know what happened that made her so upset.

I hug her tighter as her cries begin to echo louder in the house.

Sam quietly comes to my side and asks what to do.

"Get a doctor," I answer.

"Sir, she needs a hospital."

"No, get her a damn doctor. If the doctor says she has to go to a hospital then we go."

Sam nods and goes to the phone.

"Ssh, it is all going to be okay."

.....

The doctor gave Alex some calming pills. She is drowsy on the bed. The doctor finishes checking her heart.

"I think she is in some sort of shock. Did you guys have a car accident or maybe saw a snake or wild animal?" the doctor asks me.

"No, nothing like that has happened."

"Well, I gave her some medicine for the nerves and anxiety, but if she gets worse or doesn't stop these episodes then it's better to check her in the hospital."

I nod, "Thanks doctor."

Sam follows the doctor outside. I sit next to Alex.

"Alex, what happened? What did I do this time?"

She doesn't say anything just stares at the wall.

"Okay, well, rest Alex you need sleep."

She jumps as I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Leave," she whispers.

...

The next day:

"Why are you coming so soon?" my dad asks me.

"Alex got sick so I rather be in the city than in the woods. I need her to get better."

"Okay, well I will tell the maids to get your things ready. Are you going to tell Elizabeth and Luis?"

I sigh, "No, not right now. If Alex goes to the hospital then I go ahead and tell them."

Dad says okay and hangs up.

"Sir, I got all the things on the car. Should I get Alexandra?" Sam asks.

"No, I go get her."

Alex's door is open and I see her brushing her curly hair in front of the mirror. She has a peach long sleeve shirt with a white skirt. Well at least she looks like herself again.

"Are you ready?" I ask.

She nods. She gets her bag and leaves the room.

Sam begins to drive back home.

..

ALEX POV:

We finally arrive after four hours in the car. I don't wait for Sam or Ian to open my door. I quickly go inside and look for my mom and Johnny.

"Mom, where are you?" I yell.

"Your mom already left Alex," Jennifer says.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"I don't know she probably went back home. You didn't know she left?"

"No, I thought she was staying here. I thought I wasn't going to be alone."

"Well, Johnny is here but he is working."

"Hey," Ian says hi to Jennifer. They hug.

"Hi, it is nice to see none of you are with broken bones or dead. Daddy will totally be happy," Jennifer says.

"I need to see Johnny. Where is he?" I ask Jennifer.

"I don't know,"

"Oh please, you always with him, where is he?" I exclaim.

"Wow, that is such a good welcome back," Richard suddenly comes in. "How was the honeymoon?"

"Dad, please," Ian whispers.

"Whatever, Sam," I yell.

"Yes Mrs. Wilson?"

"Tell Johnny to come to my room right away when he comes. I need to talk to him," I say.

"Yes miss, anything else?"

I start walking up the stairs but pause at his question. "Yeah, get my room back. I am not sleeping next to Mr. Wilson. Also don't call me Mrs. Wilson just call me Alex," I say.

"Wow, one week being Mrs. Wilson and she is already acting like a bitch," Jennifer murmurs.

"Yes Alex," Sam says before he leaves.

I quickly walk to my room. It is empty with nothing in it.

"They move all your things to Ian's room," Richard says.

I turn around, "Well I am not going to stay with him."

Richard sighs, "Alexandra what is the most natural thing to do for a married couple?"

"I don't want to sleep in the same bed as he!"

"It isn't your choice Alex."

"I don't have to fake around in this house that I am in love with your son."

He evilly smirks, "Oh, you really amuse me."

I push him, "Out of my room. I want to be alone."

He gets my arms and gets me against him. "Now, either you sleep in the same damn room as Ian or I let your big brother sleep outside with the pit bulls. If you don't know, my pit bulls hate people ever since they got tortured by their previous owners. They rip anything that invades their space."

"I rather sleep with them than Ian," I whisper.

"Alright,"

He begins to pull me by the arm to Ian's room. "Let me go!"

He pushes me inside Ian's room and closes the door behind him. "You are going to be here even if I personally need to drag you here every night. You sign a contract Alexandra, so be a big girl and deal with this."

"I hate you! You freaking tricked Johnny! You took advantage of our situation and him. You are such an evil person," I yell.

Richard slowly walks in front of me. "No, I am a man of my word and I do whatever it takes to protect my business and family. Johnny knew what he was getting into."

I shake my head, "No you are man who only cares about money and himself! You never even consider asking your son if he wanted to do all of this!"

He chuckles, "Ha! So now you care about my son? You know what, I least I freaking tell people what I really think about them. You in the other hand, try to pretend you like everyone in order to get you want!"

"Oh my gosh! Are you really kidding me? You try to pretend you have a happy family when everyone knows you all are insane and drowning in misery! I don't pretend I have a good family because I don't."

"But you do pretend to be the perfect daughter when you aren't. What happened with your last boyfriend huh? Can you remind me what happened with Pete?" Richard asks me.

How does he know that? Who in the world told him?

He caught me off guard. Richard chuckles while smirking, "Oh, Alex, not everything is what it seems huh?"

"Shut up! You don't know me," I whisper.

"Dad,"

Ian comes in and comes to my side. "Leave her alone."

"I guess I will leave you both alone. Think about what I said Alexandra, and welcome to my family." Richard leaves with that stupid smirk on his face.

Ian turns to me and asks me if I'm okay.

"I don't want to be here. I just want to see Johnny," I say.

"Can you please just tell me what is happening with you? I don't care what you do to me or say but just tell me how can I help you?" Ian asks.

He holds my hand and looks at me with a sincere look. Should I tell him? He isn't as cold as Richard right? Gil can be wrong.

"Alex, you okay?"

He wipes away the drops of water on my cheeks. I don't know what to do! I just want to be alone.

I don't want to be here not even with Kyle anymore.

Ian hugs me tight, "As much as I hate you, I also love you. I don't want to be living in misery anymore Alex. Just please tell me what is going on and what we can do to solve the problem."

I just stand there with my two arms on the side.

I feel something warm on my cheek, then on the side of my lips. I feel Ian's breath hitting my lips. It tastes like mint.

"I can only kiss you if you want me to," he whispers.

I look at him, "Leave."

He nods and goes away. I land on the bed and just cry out of the confusion and anger I have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 9.9K 34
Kate Mullin is not your regular type of teen drama queen, even though God knows she has a hell of a lot reasons to be so. Lucas Carter on the other...
687K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
20.5K 1.8K 65
"Y...You bastard! If you think I'll marry you because of some stupid debt you have with my dad then you are out of your mind. I'll never marry you!" ...
472K 9K 28
The first day of Senior year went fine for Jordyn Samuels. She was running for student body president and she has alot of support from her friends an...