ZINDAGI KYA KEHTI HAI

Від Pandeysoumya285

Born with a silver spoon, he got everything that he wanted. But could not get the thing he needed- LOVE. His... Більше

Prologue
Chap 1
Chap-2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap-17
Chap 18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap-23
Chap-25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (epilogue)
NEW FF

CHAP-24

2K 229 31
Від Pandeysoumya285

Hey friends! Sorry for not updating regularly. My exams are approaching. Kindly give me time till 15 april. After that I will update regularly.

Chap

Durga prasad glared at Annapoorna smirking shamelessly.

"You don't know Sanskar! He won't leave you once he gets well." Sujata was cursing Annapoorna.

"But before that, let me do the honour." Durga prasad stood up.

"And what will you do?" Annapoorna asked.

"Do you think that I am foolish to reveal my plans in front of you." Durga prasad said, "Security! Throw this women out from here."

"I have given you prize for your deeds. Your son is suffering. That girl is suffering too." Annapoorna said, "And I know she will be proved innocent. But what about media."

"I will go to media. I will prove everything." Durga prasad said.

"And who is gonna believe you. Till Sanskar doesn't say, nobody is gonna believe anyone." Annapoorna smirked again, "And I don't think so that he is getting up ever again."

"Security!" Ram yelled, "Throw this disgusting creature out."

Durga prasad sat on the bench. Laksh came and held his hand, "Bhaiya will be fine. Don't worry!"

"Sanskar is not fine. And that girl, who gave her best to Sanskar is now suffering for no fault of her own." Durga prasad wiped his tears, "I am feeling helpless."

"Laksh beta!" Sujata held Laksh's shoulder, "Take me to Swara's mom."

Sharmishtha opened the door as the doorbell of her house clicked. Laksh was standing along with Sujata in front of her.

"Yes! Dr. Laksh! You here! " Sharmishtha's forehead frowned, "is everything fine?"

Laksh looked at Sujata. He did not have the guts to say anything.

"Good morning! I am Sujata Maheshwari! Laksh's mom!" Sujata greeted.

"Good morning!" Sharmishtha was still tensed, "please come inside."

"No sharmishtha ji! I want to take you with me." Sujata said, "please hurry!"

After few minutes, Sharmishtha was sitting in car along with Sujata. She was trembling with fear. Sujata had told her everything.

"Sharmishtha ji! Please be strong!" Sujata tried to console her.

Sharmishtha was silent. No words came out of her lips.

"Say something please!" Sujata was tensed.

"My daughter! My shona!" Sharmishtha utter these words and fell unconscious.

"Laksh!" Sujata screamed.

They reached hospital soon. Sharmishtha was put on a stretcher and wheeled inside. Laksh too ran inside.

"Oh god!" Durga prasad held his head, "How many more bad things I have to see today."

Laksh came out of the ward where sharmishtha was admitted. He looked at Durga prasad, "No need to worry. Her blood pressure just shot up."

They all took a sigh of relief. Everyone was now waiting for Sanskar to get well soon.

Doctor came out from ICU after checking Sanskar, "With all the care, we got successful in taking out alcohol from his body. Bleeding has been stopped. There is no need to worry."

"Can we meet him doctor?" Durga prasad asked.

"Yes! Definitely!" Doctor said, "But just one of you."

Durga prasad stormed inside. There Sanskaar was laying on bed with his eyes closed. His face was looking flushed. Her hair were uneven.

"Beta!" Durga prasad said.

"Dad!" Sanskar said in a low voice.

"How are you feeling?" Durga prasad Carressed his hair.

Sanskar nodded and tried to smile, "I am sorry!"

Durga prasad wiped a tear from his eyes, "No need to be sorry. Just get fine soon."

"Where is Swara?" Sanskar asked. Durga prasad had no answer but he had to lie for his son's safety, "She was here till now. She got an emergency call and that's why she had to go."

"Ok! She is not well too. Ask her to take care of herself." Sanskar said and again closed his eyes.

Durga prasad came out of ICU. He then looked at his watch. It was 11:00 a.m.

"I am going to see lawyer." Durga prasad said, "Swara shouldn't be there for more time."

Durga prasad stormed out of hospital. Sujata was getting tensed for sharmishtha, "I know what it feels like when child is in danger. I know how does it feel."

She entered inside sharmishtha's room. She was laying on bed staring at wall.

"Dr. Bose! Don't worry! Swara will be with us soon." Sujata tried to console Sharmishtha. In response, Sharmishtha just nodded her head.

Hours passed like this. Durga prasad entered hospital with her face dull. There was no chance for bail. Charges were of attempted homicide.

"What we will do now?" Sujata frowned, "Sanskar woke up two times in between. What will we say to him!"

"Even if we have proof, we have to produce those in front of magistrate. Then only case will get dismissed." Durga prasad said.

He entered Sharmishtha's room. She was just staring at ceiling. "I am sorry Sharmishtha ji." Durga prasad folded his hands in front of her, "Your daughter gave our son life, but we...."

"Mr. Maaheshwari! Don't be sorry!" Sharmishtha tried to be as normal as she could.

"How is Sanskar?" She asked.

"Just doing fine!" Durga prasad replied.

Sujata came near her, "Be strong Sharmishtha ji!"

"I couldn't be a good mom!" Sharmishtha said, "I was not able to protect my daughter."

"Aunty! You are being weak!" It was Adarsh who had just entered her room, "Please don't be weak!"

"Adarsh!" Sharmishtha couldn't control her tears seeing him, "my Shona!"

"Don't worry aunty! Your Swara will be back." Adarsh patted her shoulder, "Have faith on God."

He then turned towards Durga prasad, "Dr. Adarsh sir! Swara's friend. Swara can definitely get bail on medical grounds."

"How?" Durga prasad asked.

"She was admitted the whole day in my hospital. I have proof." Saying so, Adarsh forwarded papers of her admission in front of Durga prasad.

"Shona! Admit!" Sharmishtha was shocked.

"Why was she admitted?" Sujata asked.

"Aunty!" Adarsh held Sharmishtha's hands, "promise me you won't be weak!"

Sharmishtha nodded. Adarsh told her everything till the very start to the very end. Both Sharmishtha and Sujata were in great shock hearing everything.

"Why..... Why didn't Shona tell me everything?" Sharmishtha was sinking in an unknown guilt, "She used to tell me everything about every event!"

"Because she was afraid... afraid of losing you to depression again. She masked her pains from you. She used to tell everything to Pari. But this time, circumstances made her to mask her emotions from her too." Adarsh's voice was heavy, "And she needed Sanskaar badly that time. But his relapse made him do something worse."

Adarsh wiped his tears, "Aunty! Now also Swara will show as if nothing has happened. I had to tell you everything despite Swara's reluctance. Because I can't see her in more pain."

Sharmishtha nodded. "Please aunty! Swara needs you. Swara needs you more than anything."

Sharmishtha nodded.

"Swara had endured so much!" It was Sujata who spoke, "But didn't let anyone know."

"Ji aunty!" Adarsh replied, "She has a sea of pain in her heart."

Adarsh came out of room. He came near Laksh.
(Remember guys! Same college! Adarsh and Laksh were Batchmates)

"Laksh! Something big has happened." Adarsh said.

"What?" Laksh asked.

"Do you remember! Nikhil!" Adarsh told him everything.

"Oh my god! When did this happen?" Laksh was shocked.

"About a month back." Adarsh replied, "Your engagement day. And now Annapurna just came to my in laws house. I am damn sure something worse is going to happen."

Laksh got a call suddenly. After a few words of conversation, he opened news in his phone.

DOCTOR OR MURDERER!

DR SWARA BOSE, WELL KNOWN PSYCHIATRIST HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF MURDERING HER INNOCENT VICTIMS.

Another news was there.

WITCH DR SWARA

THE DOCTOR WHO INVOLVES PEOPLE IN HER LIFE AND THEN KILLS THEM.

Along with that, the video of Swara getting slapped was there. There were innumerable comments regarding Swara's character.

To his horror, next video was of Ashutosh and Kaveri who were seen accusing Swara of murder of Nikhil.

THIS IS NOT SUICIDE. THIS IS MURDER. SHE IS A MURDERER. SHE KILLED MY SON. HANG HER. SHOOT HER. Kaveri was shouting on the top of her lungs.

"Oh God!" Laksh held his head.

Durga prasad too came back in distraught state.

"A fresh FIR has been filed against Swara. By Dr Ahutosh and Kaveri." Durga prasad informed, "Bail can't be happen."

"What should we do?" Adarsh was tensed.

Nurse came suddenly running out from Sanskar's ward.

"Sir! Sanskar sir is calling you immediately!"

"What happened?" Durga prasad asked.

"He switched on tv and..." Before nurse could complete her sentence, all three ran towards Sanskar.

Inside, Sanskar's eyes were filled with rage. His eyes were red with anger. His face was flushed. On the television, the video of Swara getting slapped by annapurna was going on.

"Beta!" Durga prasad said.

"How dare she!" Sanskar said every word bitterly, "How dare she to touch her!"

"Calm down Sanskar!" Durga prasad tried to calm him down.

"And here I was thinking that she is angry. How stupid I am to think that she doesn't want to come to meet me even in this condition!" Sanskar his his hand on the side table.

"Bhaiya!" Laksh tried to calm him down, "You will get vertigo."

"Laksh! That girl saved my life, filled my life with colours, gave me my smile back. She gave you your Sanskar back. And now she is in pain." Sanskar was so angry that his anger started coming out in the form of tears.

"Don't worry beta! If they are evil, your dad will become satan." Durga prasad said.

Sanskar took his phone and called his manager, "Dr Ashutosh.... I want every information regarding him."

That night was longest night for everyone. Nobody could sleep except Sanskar, afterall he was on sedatives.

Next morning, Sanskar got ready in his t shirt and lower.

"Where are you going?" Sujata asked.

"I have taken permission for 6 hours. I can't rest here while Swara is there." Sanskar said. Laksh held Sanskar's hand and give him support.

He came out of his ward and his gaze fell over Sharmishtha, "Aunty! Swara will be with you very soon. This is my promise."

Sharmishtha nodded, "But you too take care of yourself."

She forwarded a bottle of juice to him, "Stay hydrated! You have lost a lot of blood."

Sanskar smiled at her.

After few minutes, there were knocks over Dr. Ashutosh's house. Kaveri opened the door but was taken aback on seeing durga prasad, laksh and sanskar standing there along with all the guards.

"Please come!" Kaveri stammered.

They all came inside.

"How much money did you got from Annapurna?" Laksh asked, "That you filed a case on a person of your fraternity."

"That girl took the life of my son!" Kaveri said.

"I was there in college along with your son. I do have many video proofs of his drug usage." Laksh said

"Let's get them viraled on social media." Durga prasad said.

"I have Maligned her image. Nobody will come to her. She ruined my son's career. I had paid her back." Ashutosh said.

"For her image clearance, you don't need to worry. I am there for her." Sanskar stood up.

"Now open your mouth, how much will you take to subside this case." Durga prasad said.

"Never! I am not going to take my complain back. My aim was to ruin that girl." Ashutosh replied.

"Ruin Swara! You forgot that she is my love. Oh I am sorry! How can you even know!" Sanskar said, "Stay away from my loved ones."

Durga prasad forwarded a copy of the licence of Dr ashutosh hospital.

"Expired 6 months ago." Durga prasad said.

He again forwarded copies of his patients who filed complains against him for misconduct.

"You know what will happen if I produce these things to media." Durga prasad smirked.

"Dr. Ashutosh! You are coming with me! To police station! You are taking your FIR back." Sanskar held his hand.

"Annapurna ji gave me 50 crore. How much will you give me!" Ashutosh asked.

A smirk ran over Sanskar's face. He turned, "first come! Then we will decide."

At the police station, police was yelling at Ashutosh for false complain.

At the same time, Ram and Sujata too came with Annapurna. She was also there to take her complain back.

There was a confusion on both's face.

The next moment, television in the police station started showing a news.

"MEDIA HAS GOT NEW EVIDENCE IN DR SWARA BOSE CASE."

The video of the conversation between Ashutosh and Sanskar was being shown.

"I sent the video to chachu. He brought Annapurna here." Sanskar said, "And remember, stay away from Swara."

With Laksh's support, he sat on a chair nearby. He was feeling exhausted.

"Officer! Release Swara now!" Durga prasad said.

The dark walls of jail celler were the only thing to which Swara stared. Unaware of the happening outside, she was just praying for Sanskar's wellness. She was not at all tensed for herself, for she knew she had not done anything wrong at doctor's side. But she was tensed for Sanskar and sharmishtha. She did not know that her mother has become stronger for her sake. She was not aware that Sanskar was there himself to take her away.

"Dr. Bose!" Guard came, "Complains against you were declared false."

Swara's eyes beamed with happiness hearing this. She looked at gurad with the most unbelievable eyes.

She came out of the celler with the guard. Sujata was waiting for her. As soon as she saw her, sujata engulfed her in hug.

"Bad time passed away beta!" Sujata wiped the flowing tears of Swara.

"Take this juice!" Ram forwarded juice bottle to her, "Guard was saying that you didn't have anything here. "

Swara nodded and took a sip of juice.

"How... How is Sanskar?" She asked.

"See by yourself!" Sujata said and took Swara outside of police station. Sanskar was sitting on a chair. He was looking weak. A canula was still there in his arm for future treatment.

As soon as he looked at Swara, he felt his life came back to him. Tears brimmed in his eyes.

Swara took a look at the media person gathered outside police station. Those persons who were blaming her yesterday, were now praising her.

Swara had not faced so much crowd in her life. She remained standing there for a while not able to understand what should she do. But suddenly she felt fingers intermingling amongst hers. She looked at the person and saw two most beautiful eyes twinkling at her.

"Let's go!" Sanskar smiled at her. He held her hand and made way through paparazzi.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

273K 8.7K 29
The plot starts from the preparations of the wedding of the Darling immature son of Maheshwari empire and Our lovely Swara . In this Sanskar behaves...
105K 4.3K 29
SWARA & SANSKAR the two people ruling our heart , their life journey ,in my style.....
30K 1K 9
Highest ranking #56 on 13-10-2017 in short story It is a swasan story. Here Swara is a music teacher who lives in a chawl with a 5years girl. No o...
189K 11.7K 114
On her first day of the internship, Dr. Shona Ahmed Khan a topper in MBBS in all over the country, but a smart, rebellious prankster messed up, with...