Love Never Die's (Akame x Tat...

Oleh RedNightRaider

Tatsumi has been waiting for the day he could join the empire's army along side his friend's but that just mi... Lebih Banyak

Character bio
Chapter 1 (Pilot)
Chapter 2 (First sight)
Chapter 3 (Meet the elite seven)
Chapter 4 (The Challenge)
Chapter 5 (Girl talk)
Chapter 6 (True feeling's)
Chapter 7 (Tyrant's blood)
Chapter 8 (Confession)
Chapter 9 (Lover's rest)
Chapter 10 (Beach day)
Chapter 11 (Kill the seven)
Chapter 12 (Reunited)
Chapter 13 (Meeting night raid)
Chapter 15 (Kill the beast)
Chapter 16 (Rival's "Part 1")
Chapter 17 Rival's "Part 2")
Chapter 18 (Kill the demon's)
Chapter 19 ("Relaxation")
Chapter 20 (This Mean's War)
Chapter 21 (Darkest night)
Chapter 22 (Stylish death)
Chapter 23 (Safe once more)
Chapter 24 (Red eyed lover)
Chapter 25 (Memories)
Chapter 26 (Death to the emperor)
Chapter 27 (Special birthday)
Chapter 28 (Wedding day)
Chapter 29 (The Honnymoon)
Chapter 30 (Happy Ending)

Chapter 14 (Death to the Teigu user)

745 10 0
Oleh RedNightRaider

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi had woken up after resting with his lover, he got up and went to the shower.

As he was washing up he was just thinking to himself.

Tatsumi
(Who ever this next guy is we have to kill it's got boss really worried who could it be?)

He was lost in thought to a point where he didn't hear the door open and the person to walk in was his lover Akame.

When he felt her body press against his that's when he was snaped out of thought.

Tatsumi
"A-a-Akame what the hell?!"

Akame
"C'mon were gonna see each other naked sooner or later."

Tatsumi
"I guess you're right it just caught me off guard."

Akame
"*Giggle* Try to keep you're guard up next time."

She teased.

The couple finished there shower got dressed and went to the meeting room to get there mission.

Najenda
"Alright everyone today's target is Zank the executioner and be careful he has a teigu that he stole from the warden a few year's ago."

Tatsumi
"I can assume that teigu is the Spectator teigu."

Najenda
"Yeah how'd you know that?"

Tatsumi
"I caught wind of it when i over heard the warden talking about it."

Bulat
"We should split up into team's of two that will help us cover more ground if we find him send off a signal and well be there."

Najenda
"Wise choise Bulat."

Tatsumi
(Old man Yagi trained me to see through illusion's like his this bastard is going six feet underground)

Najenda
"Alright everyone get you're team's set up and find this little fucker."

All
"Roger that!"

After they all teamed up the search began.

Tatsumi and Akame had been searching all day but nothing turned up and it was hitting nightfall noone had a thing to report.

Tatsumi
"For fuck sake's where is this asshole!"

Akame
"You're guess is as good as mine."

The two sat down on a bench and grabed a snack while waiting for a report on if anyone saw him.

They had enough of the waiting and desided to do something to pass the time.

Akame had sat on his lap and they started kissing, people who passed by didn't even think that it was Akame since there were a lot of women in the capital with long black hair, but little did they know they were being watched.

?????
"How romantic what crual heartless person could break apart such a loving relationship i would!"

The couple had been kissing for half an hour before they finally broke it off.

Tatsumi
"Huh do you hear that?"

Akame
"What do you hear?"

Tatsumi
"He's here i can hear his boot's against the ground. That way!"

Tatsumi and Akame had ran north following the noise of Zank's heavy boot's hitting the ground.

Tatsumi
"There you are!"

Zank
"How?! How can you see me?!"

Tatsumi
"Old man Yagi taught me how to see through illusion's like your's nothing you do can save you."

Akame set off her signal alerting the rest of night raid to there location and that they found Zank.

With the rest

Lubbock
"Akame and Tatsumi found Zank they could need help let's go!"

All
"Got it!"

With Akame and Tatsumi

As Tatsumi and Akame's sword's clashed against Zank's wrist blade's spark's flew.

Zank couldn't read Tatsumi's mind as he already tried all he saw was a river flowing over stone's. And Akame was to fast but Zank desided to make a comment that would be his undoing.

Zank
"Once i kill you you're little girlfriend will be my little toy!"

Tatsumi
"Shut up."

Zank
"Oh what's wrong afraid that she would like it?"

Tatsumi
"You know what that's it if you wanna die that badly then be my guest!"

Tatsumi slamed his blade into the ground and called out.

Tatsumi
"Incursio!"

But what came out if the smoke wasn't the armor but a beast ready to rip Zank to shread's.

Tyrant Tatsumi
"You fucked up for the last time bitch today you die!"

The dragon like Tatsumi ran at Zank he attempted to read Tatsumi's mind but only saw his own death's there was nothing he could do to save himself.

Zank
"Get away from me you freak!"

Tyrant Tatsumi
"You're dead meat!"

Tatsumi pounced on Zank and bit into his throat several time's.

Zank
"Gahhhhh!"

As Zank collapsed Tatsumi grabed the Spectator teigu from Zank as he walked back to Akame.

Tyrant Tatsumi
"Are you okay Akame?"

Akame
"I'm fine he didn't land his attack's i guess he was to distracted with you."

Tyrant Tatsumi
"I guess he was."

As his Tyrant body returned to normal the rest of night raid made it to there location.

When they did they saw Zank's corpse his throat was ripped into as if a high-class danger beast found him.

Leone
"What got ahold of him?"

Tatsumi
"I did."

Tatsumi smirked as blood dripped from his teeth.

Sheele
"O-oh i-i see."

Mine
"Are you a goddamn cannibal or something!"

Tatsumi
"Ask my Incursio."

Bulat
"So there really is more than one Incursio key."

Lubbock
"I don't think that matter's right now but that's gonna give me nightmare's!"

Mine
"Oh man up."

Ieyasu
"So i guess he pissed you off."

Tatsumi
"Very much so."

Sayo
"Through out all the time's you go into that form you've never eaten you're target."

Bulat
"We should get back to base soon."

All
"Right!"

Tatsumi picked up Akame bridal like as they headed back to base.

Akame
"Tatsumi i said i'm not injured."

Tatsumi
"I just want to carry you it's the least i can do."

Akame's face turned redder then her own eye's as Tatsumi smiled at her as they made there way back to base.

(Hope everyone enjoyed see y'all next chapter bye)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

39.8K 397 23
A young boy named Y/N has been trained to be an assassin since birth, but he escapes his pain. What happens when he meets Night raid?
124K 965 13
I hope you all enjoy this. If you do vote for it.
684K 13K 41
The Empire was getting from bad to worst, and the Revolutionary Army is rising to fight for the freedom of it's people. One day, a child was born. Th...
34.6K 685 40
Akame was a beloved Empress who ruled her kingdom alone, intern she became lonely so she sent her men out to find a sutible husband which lead them t...