Hostage

By REDTINGZZZ

25, Angel White moves into her father's mansion in Los Angeles, California. She didn't know her father had mo... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E Nīŋŧ
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
Author Note 📜īŋŧ (Goodbye, maybe?)
Author Note 📜 (Am I Coming Back?)
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R Y F I V E
A U T H O R N O T E 📜
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R

S E V E N

3.7K 105 20
By REDTINGZZZ

A N G E L 💗

"Rubi, what the hell are you doing?" With so much fear in my voice, I asked my sister.

She sent me a puzzled expression. "What do you mean, why am I here? You didn't answer your phone for me and mommy and Nau'Jour, so I flew out here to see what was going on."

She began to look around the house, her face filled with awe. Then she looked at the other side of the house and took a very confused look at me.

"Why are the frames and vases broken like that?"

I began to feel anxious, knowing that if I told her the truth, Manny would most likely kill me and her. Manny jumped in and said something because I couldn't think of something to say to her.

Manny snatched my waist and wore a fake grin on his lips. "We were having a good time and weren't paying attention, so we knocked them all down. I told her she needed to clean up the mess, but she must have forgotten."

I knew Manny's husky voice frightened the crap out of Rubi, so she turned her head quickly at him. For some reason, she started laughing and jumping up and down.

She took Manny's hand in hers and shook it. "Are you the reason she didn't pick up the phone? Okay, Angel, I see what you're doing. Can you tell me your name?"

He worked very hard to maintain his fake smile. "It's true. She hasn't been answering the phone because of me. My name is Manny, and I've been keeping her really busy."

You've certainly kept me occupied. I'm too busy killing people and delivering drugs for money I don't know about. I'm sick to my stomach just looking at his fake smile. I wish I could tell my sister what's been going on for the past few days, but I don't want her to die as a result of my actions.

I snatched myself free from his hold and made my way to the kitchen. "Would you like something to eat for breakfast, Rubi? I'm sure you're starving."

Manny and she sat down on the couch. "Of course. So I thought you had a butler? Isn't he supposed to be making us breakfast?"

Manny gave me the same death glare he gave me the night before. Before she realized something was wrong, I quickly came up with an idea.

"I told the butler that I didn't need him because I could cook and do other things on my own, and I was uncomfortable with him being alone with me."

She sucked her teeth at me. "Stop it, girl. You should have just let that man do his job, but I'm curious as to how long you and Manny have been together."

I got anxious again and couldn't say something, so Manny immediately spoke up. "We've only been dating for a week."

With a troubled expression on her face, she stared at me. "Wait, a week?" It's not like you to not answer the phone for me, momma, and Nau'Jour, so his sex game must be strong."

Manny began to chuckle, and I just glared at him because he knew it wasn't funny, and he knew we weren't even getting down like that.

"Rubi, you damn well I'm not picking up the phone for Nau'Jour. I don't have time for him because all he does is lie and cheat."

She burst out laughing. "Oh, when I get back to New York, I'm telling him you've got a new man and you're not worried about him. I know he's going to be so mad."

I gave her a sidelong glance. " Don't worry, girl, he'll be fine. Anyway, how is mom doing? She's been worried sick about me, I know."

She took out her phone and began texting. "Of course, let me text mommy to tell her you're good because she's been worrying about you badly. I'm just going to tell her that you've been occupied by your new man."

I really hope she stops telling me that he's my man because he's not. I can't stand Manny's guts, and I just want someone to kill him so bad, but I'm not going to lie that he's fine as hell, and I wouldn't mind dating him, but he's just too cold hearted for me.

I've finished cooking Rubi's breakfast. I cooked pancakes, grits, eggs, turkey bacon, blue berry muffin and some apple juice on the side. I gave it to her, and she just started eating so fast. Manny looked at me with a quizzical look on his face.

"Where is my plate, sweetheart?"

I put on a fake smile and went straight into the kitchen to get him a plate. Since he wants to be funny, I should have put poison in his food. I finished fixing his plate and handed it over to him. I went over to the other couch and sat down to watch them devour my food.

Manny took a bite out of the pancake and started chewing like he didn't eat all day. "I have to admit, baby breakfast is delicious. You should prepare meals for me more often."

My face was painted with a fake smile. "You've got to be crazy if you think I'm going to cook for you." I whispered to myself.

Rubi grinned as she wiped the food from her mouth. "Oh, my goodness. You're just so adorable. I'm happy she met a decent guy after her ex in New York didn't take her seriously. He was mistreating her and having affairs with other women behind her back. I just hope you don't do the same thing because my sister is a wonderful woman who deserves to be treated as such."

Rubi was making me hot, so I rubbed the back of my head. "Rubi, that is none of his concern, and you are disclosing much too much of my personal information to him."

Rubi had a puzzled expression on her face as she stared at me. "I mean, he's your man. Your business is his business, and his business is your business. That's how it's done."

Not this hoe trying to tell me something about relationships when she's out here cheating on her man every day. Manny got up and put the dishes in the sink.

"Give me a hug before I leave, baby. I got to rush out and take care of some business."

I swear I didn't want to get up and hug him, but I had to in order to make our phony relationship true. I leapt to my feet and took him in my arms, he began whispering in my ear.

"If you tell your sister anything about what's been going on for the past few days. I don't mind killing the both of you, yeah? Maintain the best demeanor."

He kissed me on the cheek after he said that. He said his goodbyes to Rubi and walked out the door. When he left, I was completely relieved.

Rubi entered the kitchen and put her dishes in the sink. "He seems to be a good man, but he also appears to be mean."

I rolled my eyes and began twirling my fingers. "Girl, you don't know the half."

"You and I should probably go to the club and have a good time. Before I leave, I'd like to spend some time with you in LA."

That, to be honest, sounds like a good idea. Every since I got here, I've only been to one place, and that's Walmart. I didn't have any fun, and I didn't even get a chance to enjoy this lovely mansion. Finally, I can get a break from Manny and his deadly missions.

"That sounds like a smart idea to me. About ten o'clock, we should be on our way."

She began jumping up and down and sprinting towards me, bear hugging me. "I can't wait to party with you because I know we'll have a blast. I can't wait to get my hands on some liquor because I'm about to turn up."

This is why I dislike going to clubs with her because she'll act like a fool after she's had a few drinks, and I don't have time to carry her wasted ass to the car. She may be petite, but she's still a hefty girl.

I gave her a sour expression. "And whore, when we get to the club, control your damn liquor."

She shifted her weight away from me and was about to walk up the stairs. "Girl, I know how to keep my liquor under control; I have no idea what you're talking about, and is there a bathroom up here? My stomach hurt from the apple juice."

I forgot that Manny's friend is up there, and I don't want her to run into him, because things are going to get out of control. She's going to freak out if she sees him with blood on his shirt.

"Yes, but there's a blockage in the toilet up there. Just come back downstairs and use the bathroom."

She rotated around and hurried to the other bathroom. "Well, who the fuck blew up the damn toilet? Shitty booty ass."

-------------------------————————————

I was getting ready to go to the club with Rubi. I'm looking forward to having a few drinks with her and just having a nice time. Both of us were applying make-up and styling our hair. We've already decided on our outfits, and I think mine is much superior to hers.

R U B I ' S   O U T F I T  💗

A N G E L ' S  O U T F I T  💗

Rubi and I gathered our belongings and was ready to  go to the club. She was thrilled when I opened the garage door. I'm not sure why she's so thrilled because she just got a whole Jaguar in New York. Rubi loves being dramatic sometimes. Since I haven't driven the Maybach yet, I prefer it tonight.

We climbed into the car and started driving down the road. One thing Rubi and I have in common is that we enjoy jamming music in the car. She connected her phone to the car through Bluetooth and began listening to Mulatto's song See Sum. All the way to the club, me and her rap. When we get there, we find that the club was very full. We found a parking spot and turned off the engine. After paying to get in, we went inside.

Rubi went straight to the bar as soon as we came in. I'm starting to believe this girl is an alcoholic.

Rubi placed a massive smile on her face."I'd like to request four shots of Hennessy. Two shots of Hennessy for her and two shots of Hennessy for me."

I looked at her as if she was insane. "First of all, bitch who said that I wanted Hennessy?"

The man set the four Hennessy shots on the counter. "Here you go beautiful ladies, four Hennessy shots."

She lifted her shot glass to me and him and started to drink both shots. I rolled my eyes at her because she always doing the most. I know she'll only be here for a few days, so I figure I'd better make the most of it while she's here. I drank both shots from my shot glass as I lifted it to her.

Me and Rubi were about to drink another shot of Hennessy, but the Dj decided to play Bring It Back by Travis Porter and I and Rubi took our shots to the floor with us, and we started twerking our ass off.

The crowd's attention was drawn to me and Rubi, and they began hyping us up. My right hand was on my knee, and my left hand had my drink in the sky. A random girl started twerking with me and Rubi, and we started hyping her because she was thick and pretty. We started dancing on a couple of men who came up behind us.

When the DJ changed the song, I and Rubi stopped dancing and returned to the bar. The girl we were dancing with ended up trailing us. I can say that she's a beautiful woman, and that she looks like she's laid back.

The girl was grinning from ear to ear. "I just wanted to say that you two are adorable and appear to be a lot of fun. All I want is to be friends with you two."

Rubi and I exchanged a smile because she is our first female friend in LA, and she seems to be pretty cool, so I wouldn't mind being friends with her.

I hugged her. "My name is Angel, and this is Rubi, my sister. What's your name, by the way?"

She let go of my embrace and embraced Rubi. "My name is Jayda. I'm overjoyed that we've been able to become friends."

J A Y D A   C H E A V E S  💗

I took out my phone. "I'm glad we can be friends as well. We should probably share phone numbers."

Jayda inserted her phone number into my phone. Rubi and I entered our phone numbers into Jayda's phone.

"What are you guys going to do after this? This after-party is something we should certainly attend. It'll be exciting because a lot of rappers will be present."

Rubi went nuts when Jayda said that. She began to consume copious amounts of Hennessy and became euphoric.

Rubi took her last Hennessy shot to the head. "Bitch, did you say rappers? I'm ready to go. It doesn't need to be said twice. Where is the party?"

Rubi's remark caused Jayda to burst out laughing. She then focused her attention on me. "So, how about you? Are you going to join us, or are you going to be a party pooper?"

Before I could even say anything. Someone grabbed my arm and yanked it.

"Nah, she not going."

Omg

-------------------------————————————

Hello there, people. I know you're probably sick of short chapters, but I don't want to throw everything into one chapter and then be confused when the next one arrives. Do you get what I'm saying? But please let me know if you've enjoyed this chapter so far 💕

Love, Red ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9K 38
Leaving has always been a specialty of mine, guess thats the one thing my mother ever taught me; the art of leaving. She was a pro, left my dad, brot...
93.5K 1.9K 12
Tziporah Summers relocates to Heartwood, Australia, where she's pulled into a murder investigation by an attractive, brilliant, yet socially awkward...
Trapped (COMPLETED) By Dali

Mystery / Thriller

20.1K 810 42
"I'm not the guy you wanna play games with." A girl named Faith had everything anyone could ever want, a very handsome boyfriend, a big house, all th...
Family first By Tenshi

General Fiction

575 81 40
By: TEN26 COMPLETED BOOK Original _________________________ An 18 year old girl by the name of Angel was abducted by her kidnapper after being aban...