The Dare

By Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... More

#1 game~
#2 Back "home"~
#3 at sasukes~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#11 how can i help you~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#17 anniversary ~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#22 that was too close~
#23 new partner~
#24 the mall~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#30 last day
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#37 getting ready
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#42 so thats why...
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#55 took you long enough
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#38 surgery

1K 31 98
By Neji_simp69

Naruto pov

I felt someone gently nudging me so I slowly opened my eyes "mmm What" I mumbled and clung to sasuke.

"We have to leave now Naruto, the hospital wants us there by twelve" I heard sasukes gentle voice tell me and almost any annoyance from being woken up was gone.

"Stupid hospital" I muttured and I rolled off of him and onto my back.

He laughed and stood up before holding out his hand to me which I took and sat up. I stretched before standing up and hopping over to my crutches.

"Sasuke I'm gonna be lonley in the hospital promise you'll call me when you get home from school when you can?" I asked balancing myself on my crutches.

He looked up from his phone and his eyes softened "of course i will, and I'll stay all throughout visiting hours i promise"

I smiled and nodded my head "thank you sasuke" I said and wrapped my arms around him as best I could with my crutches in one hand.

"Yeah of course, and we'll get you out of there as soon as you're able to leave" he told me and pulled back from the hug.

"Yes! Thank you! I haven't even been in the surgery room but I already know I'm gonna be bored"

He laughed at me and slung his arm around my shoulder "well just focus on resting while you're there ok? I know you're gonna be bored but sit still ok?"

"Yeah yeah I know I'll try. I just want to be better for our last soccer game because if I have to wait untill next season to play I'll be pissed"

"Yeah I know you will be, I think everyone else will be too. Don't stress about it too much you'll most likely be healed by then"

"I thought you said it would take four weeks to heal though? The game's in like three weeks" I said frowning.

"That was just a guess naruto, knowing you you'll say you're ready to play weather you are or aren't"

I smiled at that and rolled my eyes "well duh"

"Ok c'mon we have to go now" he said nodding his head to the door and I groaned.

"Fineee" I said and limped my way out of his room then slid down the railing.

"You're gonna get hurt doing that y'know" sasuke told me walking down the steps.

"Well I haven't gotten hurt yet have i? Nope! I'll.wait for my luck to run out" I told him.

He sighed and shook his head "of course you will"

"Come on you guys! You're ready right?" Itachi called and walked out of the kitchen holding his keys "oh i guess you are, let's go then" he said and I sighed as we walked out of the door.

As soon as I sat down in the back seat all my nerves crashed over me like a tidal wave. I hadn't been as nervous earlier because it didn't feel as real.

Now that I'm in the car though, I'm terrified. I really shouldn't have been as scared as I was but just the thought of surgery and something going wrong scared me to no end.

I know the chances of anything going wrong are low but the chance still existed and there was still the factor of all my scars and bruises.

The belt mark on my face had scared over and so did the year he carved into my arm. The nurses were going to notice and most definitely make me tell them what happened.

That thought scared me more than surgery if i'm being honest. The only people i really felt comfortable talking to were sasuke and itachi.

I but my lip nervously and stared out the window as thoughts raced through my mind.

I felt someone's hand on mine and i looked over to see sasuke smiling gently at me "hey come here, i know you're nervous and I can't change that but I want to at least calm your nerves a little bit" he said and held his arms open for me.

I laced our fingers together and felt my eyes stinging. I moved over in the back of the car and leaned against him since I couldn't exactly bend my knee to prop myself up and hug him.

He closed his arms around me and hugged me. I smiled and rested my arms on his "thank you" I said and smiled.

"Well you kinda looked like you were on the verge of tears so it's the least I could do" he said resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Did I really? Shit i didn't relize I was being all dramatic"

"You're not being dramatic at all. You have every right to be terrified. I just want to try and calm you down a little"

I relaxed into his arms and leaned my head against his "well you always do a great job at that" i told him with a smile on my face.

He smiled and we didn't necessarily need any words after that. I was just happy to be in sasukes arms before getting to the dumb hospital.

I don't remember when but apparently I had fallen asleep because I woke up to sasuke playing with my hair.

"Hm are we there?" I asked confused.

"Almost, sorry I didn't mean to wake you yet" he said and I shook my head with a smile.

"No it's ok, for once I don't mind being woken up"

He laughed softly and I stared out the window across from us. Despite the fact that we were almost at the hospital i felt extreamly calm in sasukes arms.

I knew as soon as we got there though all my fear would come back like a punch in the stomach.

Soon enough itachi was pulling into the hospital parking lot and parking the car. I was fine at first as we walked into the hospital.

I wouldn't let go of sasukes hand the whole time as we sat in the waiting room. Itachi checked us in and thats when all my nerves from before slowly started coming back.

I gripped sasukes hand tightly, probably too tightly but he wasn't stopping me. Nurse after nurse came out calling peoples names and I would just get more nervous every time.

Finally I heard the name that I was dreading "Naruto Uzumaki?" The nurse asked and I squeezed sasuke's hand tightly. He looked pained so I loosened my grip.

"Sorry" I mumbled quietly.

"It's fine. Good luck" he said and smiled at me.

"Thank you again" I said and smiled back before getting out if my seat and limping over to the nurse.

"Follow me" she said in the typical cheery nurse voice. I nodded and limped after her.

I was biting my already torn up lip out of anxiety. Everytime we got closer to the room i bit on it a little harder and by the time we reached my room my lip was bleeding.

'I gotta stop doing that I'm probably awful to kiss with my torn up lips' I thought as the nurse closed the door behind us.

"Your going to need to change into this hospital gown before we start the surgery. Tsunade will be doing your surgery today. I can promise you everything will go well this shouldn't take very long" she said and handed me a hospital gown before stepping out of the room so I could change.

"Ugh I hate theese" I mumbled and sat down to change out of sasukes clothes. I folded the sweatshirt neatly along with the sweatpants and set them next to the bed before putting the hospital gown on.

"Ok you can come back in" I told the nurse and the door opened.

My stomach twisted nervously as she had me lay down on the bed and hooked me up to a few machines and did all the other preparations.

(an:idk what they are I've never had surgery before I'm just guessing)

Tsunade walked in and shook her head "I would ask how you managed to shattered your knee but that's a question for later, you'll be back awake soon" she said and after that I blacked out.

Sasuke pov
I sat in the hospital waiting room and it was now my turn to be nervous. I already knew the surgery would go well because we were informed that tsunade would be the one doing it.

I just wished I could have been with him longer before the surgery 'he probably tore up his lip too' I though.

I actually didn't notice it before our first kiss but naruto has a bad habit of biting his lip when he's nervous. I noticed him biting his lip in the car too and that was when I made the move to calm him down.

I just hoped he was doing ok and that he hadn't been to nervous in the hospital room 'well he knows tsunade so maybe that calmed him down' I thought and fidgeted with my hands, cracking my knuckles a few times.

"Sasuke calm down he's fine" itachi said in a gentle voice.

"Well i know that. I just wish I could have tried and calmed him down a little longer, poor dobe was probably terrified going into the hospital room"

Itachi smiled "I love you much you two care about eachother, I'm happy you finally found someone sasuke"

I smiled and nodded my head "thanks itachi, also I'm putting my money on you and deidara. You seem really happy when you talk to him, I have approve first though!"

He laughed and shook his head "i doubt it but I'll definitely have you guys meet soon. Plus I think him and naruto would get along well with their energy personalities"

"Another ball of energy? Oh that'll be interesting" I said laughing and itachi poked my forehead.

"Oh he isn't too bad! He's really funny actually" he said and crossed his arms.

"Ok if you say so" I said and shrugged.

No one's pov:
Back in naruto's hospital room tsunade had begun the surgery but she had also begun to become increasingly worried about naruto.

Like he thought the belt mark on his face didn't go unnoticed and neither did the scar on his arm.

That also brought up the question: how did he break his knee?

She tried to form words but instead chose to stay quiet, realized that she shouldn't over-worry herself whilst she's doing a surgery.

She thought of the possible ways the young blond could have broke his leg, while cutting back at the flesh with a scalpel. Slightly cringing at the fact that she didn't usually do surgeries, but instead made medicine.

*time skip to the end of surgery brought to you by deidaras ponytail*

Tsunade had just finished stitching up naruto's knee and sighed "that's always a difficult thing to do" she said to herself.

"I'm going to go tell his gaurdian that the surgery has been completed" she said and walked out of the hospital room.

Tsunade pov

I walked out into the waiting room and i saw a raven haired boys head shoot up 'that must be them, how come Minato isn't here?' I thought confused but shook it off.

I walked over to them and the older of the two also looked up "how'd it go?" He asked

"It went very smoothly, the surgery has been completed and he should be awake in about an hour" i informed them and the youngest let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much"

"Oh yeah I'm.happy I could help. How'd he break his knee anyway? One of the nurses said he told them it was hit with a baseball bat? I doubt it though one hit of a baseball bat wouldn't have shattered the bone that easily"

They exchanged nervous looks then the youngest shook his head. They were beginning to look familiar actually but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"I think he should be the one to tell you, he probably wouldn't be happy if we told you without him knowing"

"Is he hurt anywhere else?" I decided to ask and the oldest nodded.

"Yes he is, I also think you should wait for him to wake up before asking us about it. He doesn't want anyone to know i'm terribly sorry"

"No it's ok he better talk to me, he is my grandson after all...wait oh I know who you guys are now! Sasuke and itachi right?"

The both nodded and itachi smiled "yeah I think we met you a few times when naruto was little"

"Wow I thought you guys moved a while ago naruto was going on and on for a month saying how he wished sasuke would just come back because he was bored" I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

I think sasuke blushed but he laughed along with me "yeah he called us whenever he could they would spend all day in the phone" itachi said and sasuke crossed his arms.

"I'm happy you two stayed in contact though, but one last question. Where's his father you'd think he would be here"

"Sasuke immediately tensed as he heard Tsuande's words. Itachi on the other hand, looked uneasy.

"So.. where is he?" Tsunade asked, confused as ever.

"Oh, uh, he had work! He told us that he'd try his best to attend.. the old man had an interview and he might've gotten fired if he didn't attend." Sasuke lied.

Itachi side eyed Sasuke, thinking of how he came up with a lie while he was on spot. Hm, maybe he's getting it from Naruto, who knows?

Tsunade took note of the way Itachi looked Sasuke down, and said, "Oh that sucks! I'll be heading back to my office now, do call if you need anything boys."

"Okay, thank you again." Itachi spoke.

"Anytime! He is my grandson, once again!" Tsunade gave them a half-assed smile and walked away.

Both Uchiha's sat back down and Sasuke decided to put a timer on his phone for half an hour, so he can check on Naruto.

Sasuke fell asleep on Itachi's shoulder and 30 minutes later the timer he had set, was blaring. He jolted up and Itachi laughed at his misfortune.

"Shut up," Sasuke rubbed his eyes.

Then he finally remembered what the timer was for. He ran up to the front desk. "Hello, what room is Naruto Uzumaki in?"

"Room 107, down the hall to the right." A nice lady, whom looked young pointed.

"Thank you.. Shizune." Sasuke read her name tag, then went to Naruto's room.

Once he arrived he held his hand up to knock them realized he was probably still passed out, so just walked in.

Sasuke walked over the the chair and watched Naruto stir in his sleep. "I hope everything went well," he smiled fondly while looking at his blond.

He shook his head, getting rid of the bad thoughts. "When will the sleep stuff wear off?"

And as if on cue, Naruto started opening his eyes.

"Naruto,"

"S..ke" he trailed off in the middle.

Then Naruto yelped. "Ouch! What the fuck!"

"Sasuke rushed over to his side, "What happened?!" he panicked.

"My leg, what happened Sasuke! Help!" More and more pain kept surging through his leg.

TBC!

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE I WAS BUSY AGAIN TODAY😭

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 238 34
This story focuses on the hardships of highschool and boruto and sarada coming together connecting their feelings building stronger bonds with one an...
15.4K 488 9
Deidara, the youngest member of the Akatsuki, has some issues with a few other members, resulting in verbal and physical abuse. Itachi finds Deidara...
65K 3.1K 39
"He's not that boy anymore; now he's a bloodthirsty monster. And you're not his friend either; you're his main target." An uncovered secret. A myster...
16.1K 695 17
In a world where everyone has a special ability, how special can two people be? In a world where the strong stay hidden, what happens when two powerf...