The Dare

By Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... More

#1 game~
#2 Back "home"~
#3 at sasukes~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#11 how can i help you~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#17 anniversary ~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#22 that was too close~
#23 new partner~
#24 the mall~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#30 last day
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#38 surgery
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#42 so thats why...
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#55 took you long enough
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#37 getting ready

1K 32 114
By Neji_simp69

Sasuke pov

"Where will I live if I go to jail" he asked and I looked at him like it was obvious.

"You can live with itachi and me. I thought that much would be obvious naruto"

"Are you sure though? I mean I've already been taking advantage of staying here for almost three or four weeks I think and I'm probably costing you guys to much mo-" I cut him off before he could keep rambling.

"Naruto you honestly think money will be a problem or concern? All we care about is your wellbeing, and if you live with us then we could make sure you're safe" I told him and he thought for a moment.

"Well that's true but I would probably have to get some of my things once my dad is gone and I don't wanna take up to much room or throw you off"

I shook my head and cupped his cheek with my hand "Naruto nothing you could ever do would bother me especially not in this situation. Hell you've even been taking my clothes since you changed out of the maid outfit and did it bother me? Not at all. If anything I think you look good in my clothes"

He laughed and smiled at me "well I-"

"Naruto if you try to argue that you shouldn't stay here then-"

"Jeez calm down, calm down! I'll stay ok? I would love to live with you anyway I just didn't wanna be a bother"

I smirked and figured I might as well embarrass him "then I guess we'll have a lot more nights like the first night after school then"

He looked confused for a moment then his face turned bright red. He quickly regained his composure though "or maybe we'll go further" he said with a wink even though the redness hadn't fully dissipated from his face.

I felt my face heat up considerably and naruto crossed his arms triumphantly "ha payback" he said and mumbled something under his breath.

All I caught was "could've" and "other night" I thought I had a good idea of what he was saying but not completely.

"Speak up will ya?"

He shook his head quickly "no I will not"

"c'mon what'd you say"

"Nope! I'm good! Nooo thank you"

"Why not? was it perverted" I teased.

"N-no! No way! not at all in any way, shape, or form" he said crossing his arms and turning his red face away from me.

I leaned forward so my face was right next to his "it totally was" I cooed into his ear and he shivered.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"C'mon just tell me, I bet it won't be to bad"

"I already told you it's not anything bad so back off"

"Your red face says otherwise"

"Sh-shut up I'm not spilling"

"Fine then you get to sleep alone tonight"

He gasped and looked offended "you wouldn't dare-"

"Oh yes I would"

"No you wouldn't you would be lonely without me" he said glaring at me skeptically.

"Well thats to bad for both of us then now isn't it" I said knowing he would probably tell me if I made him sleep alone, which he hasn't done since the first sleepover we had this summer.

"But I don't wanna say it! It's embarrassing!"

"Welp have fun sleeping alone" I said smirking as I tossed a pillow at him.

"I'm not sleeping alone and you can't make me tell you what I said!" He said crossing his arms.

"You sure?" I asked and picked him up then carried him to a guest room, dropping him onto the bed and walked out of the room.

"No no I'll tell you come back you jerk!"

I smirked and walked back into the room then sat down infront of him.

He mumbled something to quiet for me to hear "What was that?" I asked holding my hand to my ear.

"I said we probably could have if we weren't interrupted the other night! There happy?" He said with a completely red face.

"Oh yeah, very" I said with a smirk on my face while naruto stared at the bed embarrassed "Naruto c'mon you know perfectly well that was the first thought to cross my mind when itachi opened my door"

"Well it's embarrassing to say! Now I told you so you can't make me sleep alone" he said sticking his tounge out at me.

I laughed at him "I wasn't gonna make you sleep alone anyway I just wanted you to tell me what you said"

He stared at me with his jaw dropped "You're so mean to me you bastard" he said crossing his arms.

"No I'm not! I wanted to know what you said and I thought of a way to get you to tell me so I used it"

"Yeah well whatever! Just take me back to our room so I can sleep. I'm tired and I don't wanna go for surgery tomorrow!" He said and made grabby hands at me.

'Our room! YOUR DAMN RIGHT IT'S OUR ROOM! HA!' I thought happily and picked him up again.

"What're you so happy about?"

"Oh nothing" I said and carried him over to my dresser so he could pick something to change into.

"Do you have any fuzzy pants?" He asked whole digging through my drawers.

"I don't think I do...I have a fuzzy sweatshirt though"

"Ok good enough" he said and I leaned down to my bottom drawer to take out a grey fuzzy sweatshirt.

"Yay thanks sasuke!" he said exidedly and snatched the sweatshirt out of my hands happily. It was a pretty big sweatshirt too. It was even big on me so it would most likely be huge on him.

(For a height comparison sasuke is 5'8 and naruto is 5'5)

He took out a pair of shorts from my dresser then I carried him back to the bed so he could change.

He took off his shirt and threw the sweatshirt on "Holy shit this is comfortable!" He said but he looked like he was drowning in the sweatshirt which made me laugh.

"Stand up i wanna see how long it is on you, it'll probably look like a dress" I said and was right. Naruto stood up and the sweatshirt almost reached his knees.

"You won't even be able to see the shorts! wait lemme change hold on" he said clearly amused by how large the sweatshirt was on him.

He changed out of his sweatpants and he put the shorts on "oh my God sasuke you can't even see them!" He said sounding like an amazed little kid but it was adorable.

"wait it's like you're not even wearing anything" I said laughing.

Why we found a huge sweatshirt so amusing I don't know, but we did and we laughed about it for a while before I changed into pajamas and we layed down to go to bed.

He was playing a game on his phone and threw his phone down in annoyance "damnit I lost again!"

"What're you playing?" I asked looking away from my book.

"Angry birds and I can't get all the stupid pigs!" He said angrily and I laughed.

"Here lemme try" I said and set my book down on the nightstand.

"Fine but i swear if you beat it first try I'm gonna be pissed"

I rolled my eyes then pressed play on the game. He leaned his head on my shoulder as he watched me play.

I was about to win but when I crashed the blue birds into the tower it didn't fall and I lost "See it's impossible!" He said annoyed.

"It's not impossible we probably just have to think about it differently. We should probably go to bed though tomorrow isn't gonna be a fun day" I said sadly and he groaned.

"Yeah...how long do you think it will take for me to recover?" He asked and I thought about it.

"Itachi said maybe 4 weeks I think. But he also said it depends on how fast you can heal"

"Well how do I heal faster!"

"Focus on actually getting the surgery first then focus on healing" I told him and kissed him on the head "now let's go to bed so you're not a nightmare to get out of bed tomorrow"

"Wait I'm gonna have to stay in the hospital for a while after getting the surgery! I'm gonna have to sleep all alone" he whined and hugged me close to him.

Oh wait he's right, that's gonna be awful especially for him staying in the hospital "then how about tomorrow we stay in bed untill we have to leave" I said and he nodded with his face against my chest.

"Ok deal! Goodnight sasuke"

"Night naruto" I said and wrapped my left arm around his waist and my right arm around his shoulders letting my hand play with his hair.

*time skip to the next morning brought to you by shilamaru's pineapple hair*

Sasuke pov
I didn't know what time it was but I was woken up to bright light hitting me in the face.

"Ugh what the fuck i thought I closed my blinds" I grumbled and rubbed my eyes before opening them.

"Sasuke we have to start getting ready. We have to be at the hospital in an hour" itachi said and turned off the flashlight he was holding.

"Really did you have to shine a flashlight in my face to wake me up?"

"Yes I did. Did it annoy you? Probably. Am I amused by it? Yes"

"Oh fuck off, thanks for waking me up though I have a feeling it's gonna be even harder to get naruto put of bed today"

Itachi laughed "well good luck" he said and walked out of my room.

I sighed and pulled the blanket off naruto's head while sitting up "naruto we have to leave soon. Itachi probably made us breakfast so if you wanna eat then you should get up"

"I'll just starve" he said and pulled the blanket over his head again.

"Well your surgery is in an hour, unless you want any chance of playing in our soccer game you'll get up" I said and he held onto my waist tightly.

"But I'm tiredddd"

"Naruto you're always tired in the morning, now please get up" i said and opened my arms.

"Ok fine" he said and sat up then wrapped his arms and leg around me like a koala. His right leg kind of stuck out because he couldn't bend it.

"Ok this is new" I laughed and wrapped my arms under his legs and carried him off the bed "wanna get changed or eat first?"

"Food duh!" He said pointing at the door now wide awake.

I sighed and shook my head with an amused smirk on my face "why'd I even ask"

"Because you're nice, now foooodddd!" He said making grabby hands at the door.

I laughed and carried him out of my room "you're such a child you know that?" I joked and walked down the stairs.

"I know but untill it starts annoying you, you're gonna have to deal with it" he said poking my cheek as i walked into the kitchen.

"Wow you got him out of bed that easily?" Itachi asked flipping a pancake on the oven.

"Yeah he was actually easy to get out of bed for once"

"Hey I'm right here y'know!" Naruto complained and poked me in the face.

"Well obviously, I'm still carrying you" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok well put me down i want pancakes"

"Well someone's being a bit ungrateful even though he was just carried down the stairs" I teased and rolled his eyes at me.

"Thats a regular occurrence I don't know what you're complaining about" he said and I set him down.

He hopped over to the table and sat down while itachi put out plates for us and one big plate of pancakes.

"Thanks itachi" Naruto said and stacked some pancakes onto his plate.

"Hey where's my thank you i carry you around all the time" I said crossing my arms and naruto rolled his eyes.

"Thank you for carrying me around oh sasuke dearest" he said in a sarcastic tone and I scoffed.

"Your not getting a your welcome for that sarcastic tone"

"Fine be petty about it" he said with a mouthful of food.

"I will be" I retorted and spitefully stuffed pancake into my mouth.

Itachi laughed and walked off into the living room and called someone "yeah sorry for not calling you back! Mhm It's today. Yeah no I'll see you at work though. Ok bye dei!" He said and hung up.

I smirked and rolled my eyes "tell your boyfriend I said hi" I called and he threw a pillow at me.

"Sasuke I already told you he isn't my boyfriend!" He said and I laughed.

"Yeah right! Well naruto and I have to go get dressed have fun talking to your boyfriend!" I said picking up naruto and carrying him up the stairs.

"I already hung up idiot! And we aren't dating" he yelled and I closed the door to my room.

Naruto laughed at me and held onto my shoulder for balance when I set him down.
He stood on the tip of his foot and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked confused.

"Well you said you wanted a thank you earlier, so thank you" he said digging through my drawers.

I smiled and hugged him from behind "i was just kidding y'know but your welcome" I said and he laughed softly.

"Yeah I know you were" he said lacing his left hand in mine whole he dug through more of my cloths "I'm gonna need to change later for the surgery right?" He asked holding up a pair of shorts.

"Yeah I think you're gonna have to wear a hospital gown"

He groaned and shook his head "nooo those are so ugly" he complained and stole one of my sweatshirts before closing the drawer.

"Yeah if you weren't going for surgery I'd make fun of you in the gown"

"You're gonna make fun of me anyway I already know it"

"I'm not that mean c'mon give me some credit"

"Why would I do that when I could make fun of you emo phase from middle school"

"back off, make fun of anything you want but don't bring that up, I was a looser ok"

"I have no idea what the hell you're talking about you were never a looser" he said and let go of my hand so he could get over to the bed and change.

"Well I still went though an fake depressed enough phase I think thats geen enough." I told him and fell back onto the bed next to him.

"Ok I can't argue with that but still, no one thought you were a looser" he told me now fully dressed and he layed back next to me.

"Can I go back to sleep if we have time?" He asked. I took my phone out to check the time and we still had about half an hour.

"Yeah you're good. I'll wake you up when we have to leave"

"Thanks" he said and kissed me gently before laying hus head down on me and falling asleep.

TBC
sorry this was kinda of and irrelevant chapter but the next one will be interesting I promise!

I hope you all liked this chapter!

Thanks for reading!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 192 14
A story of forbidden love between a student and a teacher *just had an idea about teacher naruto disciplining sasuke, not sure if I will continue wit...
8.2K 238 34
This story focuses on the hardships of highschool and boruto and sarada coming together connecting their feelings building stronger bonds with one an...
16K 695 17
In a world where everyone has a special ability, how special can two people be? In a world where the strong stay hidden, what happens when two powerf...
368K 10.1K 23
What will happen after a mob leaves 3 year old Naruto battered in an alleyway and he's found by Itachi? What will happen when he's taken to the Akats...