EMBERS • HAECHAN (Not Finishe...

By Neo_Chieri

•"I know there is a compliment somewhere deep inside of you and I'll take it." •"You piece of shit." •"Ah, th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Thank Youuu🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💚💚💚
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
To my precious readers♡
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116

Chapter 102

2.3K 114 27
By Neo_Chieri

The door fell into its lock when Soyeon and I finally arrived at home. It was already past midnight and we quietly made our way to our rooms, not wanting to wake up any of the sleeping beauties.
My light bag hung over my shoulder again after my best friend had picked it up at the party for me. Thank god, I probably would've left it otherwise.

I still wore the borrowed clothes  of the stranger and decided to give them to Chenle the next time I saw him so that he could give them back to his friend.
The only question was when I was going to meet again...

As my eyes fell onto the stairs, I swiftly decided to take my high-heels off, rather preferring the cold wooden floor than another second in these painful shoes.
A quiet jawn left my lips while I wandered up to the third floor, neither Soyeon nor I with any energy left to talk.

Instead, it was my mind that couldn't stop working- thoughts always finding their way back to when I had last seen the brunette student, a small smile gracing my face as I remembered our last conversation.

Lee Donghyuck... My boyfriend...

I still couldn't comprehend the fact that I was now in a relationship and probably wouldn't for a while, but still, my heart felt like it was going to burst out of sheer happiness.

We finally reached the second floor where Soyeon had her room, my best friend just about to walk away and call it a day.
"Sleep well", she mumbled, almost around the corner when I abruptly stopped in my tracks and quickly turned around.

"Soyeon, wait."

The pretty member stopped immediately, her head popping back up from behind the corner before she looked at me while I stood a few stairs above her.
Our eyes met while I nervously bit my lip, opening my mouth to say something, but no words coming out. Even though I knew she respected my decisions, I still hesitated due to the many times I had felt judged and in the wrong.

"I uh..." I nervously fiddled with my fingers, "I'm dating Donghyuck now."

Her eyes grew wide when she heard my words, a short moment of silence filling the staircase while both of us seemed to be entirely turned into stone.
My best friend blinked at me with an empty expression, only making me more nervous than I already was before. 

The atmosphere was truly uncomfortable and I was ready to break the silence , but, to my fortune, she finally gained her posture back. 

"It's about time, huh?" Soyeon surprisingly chuckled, resting her hands on her hips while she grinned at me cheekily. A weight lifted off my shoulders seconds later and I finally felt like I was able to breathe again.

"Isn't it a bit early though", she continued quickly, running her hand through her soft hair. "I mean, it's only been a couple of months since you've met him."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I thought about her words and recalled the last weeks we had spent together.
To be honest, she was kind of right.
It hadn't been that long since the day I had met him, but even though it might seem rushed, it was for the many hurdles we had faced together that made our bond grow so strong in such a short amount of time.

The shooting at the harbor, the day we both had to hide in a dumpster, or when the other gang had captured us in school. Not to forget the countless tormenting nightmares, which had only started to disappear after letting go of my hatred and getting closer to the boys...
They all had their impact on our relationship as well as the one I had to the other dreamies. It almost looked like we were supposed to end up together and the many difficulties helped us to realize it.

And that one time I had punched Hyuck in the face and almost broke his nose, that too... Good times, good times.

Did I think it was too early?

"No, not at all", I smiled from ear to ear, knowing well that I was ready to spend far more time with the handsome NCT member than I already had.
There was only one problem I had to take care of... 

"Well then," she laughed again before walking off once more. "Good luck with that idiot, I think you need it."

"Yeah", I chuckled along, not noticing how my cheeks slightly changed their color, "I probably do." 

Tired and ready for bed we parted our ways, not worrying about anything that would come in our way in the future and for once only focussing on the moment.

I was glad that I could count on Soyeon after all, even if we had had a few problems when NCT first arrived at our school. 
The same with Momo and Mina.
Both of them knew that the Dreamies were part of a gang you shouldn't dare to mess with, but they saw what influence they had on us so they never complained about it.

I swiftly leaned over the railing, a wide grin suddenly adorning my face as I felt the need to show my best friend that I supported her as well.

"By the way, Jeno looked pretty hot in that suit, don't you think? Maybe you should shoot your shot before someone else does."

To be completely honest, I had never seen Soyeon run this fast in my life and it actually scared me at what speed she was coming for me.

"Bitch, what if someone hears you!" she yelled, but whispered at the same time, the panicking and angry look on her face too funny to not laugh at.
She was already close so I started sprinting the stairs up as fast as I could, noticing in the corner of my eye how she was about to throw her purse at me.

"Get your ass back here so I can smack that grin out of your face!" 

I couldn't stop laughing as I jumped my way to my room, only slowing down when I had finally opened the door and vanished into the familiar surrounding. Breathing heavily, I leaned with my back against the wooden door, still chuckling at my friend's expression and the little blush on her cheeks.

It was definitely not normal for my friend to feel flustered about someone else's comment, so it only meant that Jeno really had to be special to her. Or at least more special than most people around her.

Cute.
That was the only word coming to my mind when I thought about the two students.

After what had felt like a never-ending party, I finally dropped my belongings next to my bed, no energy left to actually put them on their right spot. With the last bit of strength left, I solely forced myself into my pajamas before I dropped right dead onto the soft fabric of my pillow and snuggled into my blanket.

 Although I had thrown myself onto the mattress in a quite uncomfortable position, I immediately fell asleep, completely forgetting the fact that I would probably wake up with horrible pain in my already worn-out body. I couldn't care less though, only one thought once again crossing my mind as I gradually doze off and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Lee Donghyuck was my boyfriend.

A suffocating lump formed in my throat when my eyes fell onto the familiar door leading to the meeting room.
Sooner than I had expected, the distressing memories of the last meeting slowly crawled back to my conciousnous after I had ignored them for quite some time now.

Several days had already passed.
Days, in which I didn't mention NCT or Donghyuck in the presence of the other members, even though I had planned to do so.

Countless worst-case scenarios wandered through my head, desperately trying to prepare myself for the confrontation without any success.
Not a single imaginary outcome satisfied me and if I was honest with myself, no procrastination or brooding could save me from the storm that was predestined to come.

Hesitantly, I pushed the huge door open, slowly peeking into the room and noticing that half the girls were already seated and chatted to one another.
Keeping my mouth shut, I quickly made my way over to one of the empty chairs, all of us then waiting for the other DRGNS to arrive.

I didn't dare to look at anybody due to the nervousness running through my body and it simply sitting in between the others already caused the blood in my veins to freeze. Not a single muscle moved and instead, my mind went back and reflected on the last couple of days.

It was already obvious that I wasn't allowed to go to school an therefore mostly spent my time at home, sitting on my bed, watching YouTube videos, the average stuff I guess.
At the beginning I had assumed that I would absolutely hate staying in my room all day, but it felt surprisingly good.

No gang shit, no school drama- just silence and comfort within the rare moments of peace in my otherwise hectic life.

Since Donghyuck was stuck at their headquarters too, we had often texted or called each other throughout the day, talking about everything and nothing.
I was pleased like that, because no one disturbed us and while we were chatting for what felt like weeks, I could already picture what our future would look like, if DRNGS didn't stand in between us.

Once in a while, I would also text the other Dreamies and check how they were doing so far. It was weird how well I got along with them considering the fact that I had the exact opposite opinion when I had first met them. I especially talked a lot to Mark and the two Chinese although all of them were actually really nice and lifely.

A small smile formed on my lips when I thought about a few weird conversation with them, not realizing how the seats around the meeting table were almost filled. My head snapped up when I heard a loud thud, eyes automatically falling onto Yeeun and Nayeon, who were the last one's to complete our little gathering. 

Looking at our leader automatically caused my body to tense up, my stomach already turning around when she took her place on the other end of the long table and rested her elbow on the armrest with a fierce aura. The entire room was quiet and at this point, everyone olely waiting for the white-haired beauty to say something.

She waited a little longer, making sure that all of the members were giving her their undivided attention.

"Who want's to start with their report?"

Welcome back☺💚
My brain is not functioning right now so my English is probably broken🥴
Next chapter lmao👇🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 31.1K 55
{ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ} 'ɴᴄᴛ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ' ʙᴏᴏᴋ 1 • ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ* ... "Hey, you! Come back here!" "What the fuck do you want!?" The said boy growled as he panted whi...
781K 19.4K 65
❝I'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
262K 6.9K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
264K 11.4K 77
"CALL ME UTAH ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL END YOUR BLOOD LINE" - "WHO DO I NEED TO PUNCH?!" - "HELP THERE IS NO FOOD" - "THIS IS WHACK YO" - "MARK JUST...