unforgotten ㅡ kang minhee | ✓

Door heeskiko

wherein the girl he often bullied before died. Meer

00. Intro
01. Bully
02. Ripped
03. Ruin
04. Crashed
05. I'm Sorry
07. She's Alive?
08. Thoughts
09. School Day
10. College
11. Familiar
12. Unknown Apology
13. Sunghoon
14. Deja Vu
15. Y/n
16. Bus
17. Blurry Flashbacks
18. Hospital
19. Who Are You
20. Goodbye
21. Save Me
22. I Like You
23. Say Yes
24. Blonde
25. Fever
26. Painted Memories
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Memories
29. Fear
30. Space
31. Therapy
32. Mr. Bear
33. Forgotten
34. Ran
35. Saved
36. Fine
00. Epilogue
00. Special Chapter 1/2
00. Special Chapter 2/2

06. Mom

1.4K 90 19
Door heeskiko

A/n: okay soㅡ I just a mistake at the last chapter I updated, in the last part it was actually Minhee's mom, not Y/n's. He hated his mom for leaving him and also hated on Y/n because she look a bit like her and had the same personality as her. That's just mean Minhee's mom and Y/n's mom are both different person. Sorry for this fuzz I would try to check on any errors from now on. Thank you, I hope you understand. Okay that was long.

And yes, Y/n commited suicide in 2018 (inside the book) that leaves those five chapters as their pasts. (okay, you might aswell include this one,)

Minhee got off from the car who picked him up after arriving at the airport. There he saw someone waiting for him outside of the house's door. It wasn't his dad.

He felt his eyes started to get watery as he recognises the woman's face. It was his mom.

He didn't move onto his feet and just stood there. All questions ran through his mind as he ask himself of why did she came back.

"Minhee," the woman called, walking towards her with tears on her eyes. She misses him a lot, and she was sorry for leaving him.

"I'm sorry," she said. Minhee only frozed onto his feet, now he realises- he bullied Y/n for nothing and Y/n died for no one but just because of him.

He just let her hug him as he thought of possible things that might've happened if he had the chance to keep Y/n alive.

TWO YEARS LATER

"I'm back," he muttured to himself as he stepped out of the airport. After two years he finally back in Korea.

He was already okay. Well he did suffer a lot after what had happened but now- he wasn't that bothered anymore, of course he still feel bad but sometimes he just thought that she could already be happy from up there and she would totally laugh at him after seeing him cry because of her death after bullying her a lot.

After experiencing two years of studies in the state he decided to continue his schooling on the place where he grew up. He misses this place alot, he made a lot of happy memories as well.

And now- he was already in a good relationship with her mom even after the divorce with his dad.

He was finally happy,

Or that's what he thought.

"are you sure you wanna stay with us until the college ends?" Hyeongjun asked, letting go of the game controller on his hand before facing the older. "we're seriously a mess," he explained.

Seongmin on the other side, the youngest to be precise only snickered in response. "that isn't new, Minhee had been with us before and I know you missed him," Seongmin said as Hyeongjun rolled his eyes.

"as if you didn't," Hyeongjun said before starting to chase Seongmin around the dorm.

Minhee couldn't maintain himself but to laugh on what he was seeing right now. 2 years had passed but it seems like everything hasn't even change a thing, except for the fact that someone died because of his stupidness.

"are you okay now?" Jungmo suddenly asked as he handed a can of soda to Minhee.

"I guess so," Minhee shrugged before drinking the soda. "it has been two years, I'm sure she's already happy," he added.

"I guess she was seriously since she left... That was the last time anybody could hurt her and that's also the last time she can feel pain," Woobin joined in the conversation.

"and also-" Wonjin tailed. "that wouldn't change the fact that you messed up, big time" he added, smiling sarcastically only to get a hit from Allen.

"who are you guys talking about?" Taeyoung came in, drying his hair using a towel as Hyeongjun and Seongmin finally joined in after hitting each other.

"Yoon Y/n? The girl from class 3-A who died because of Minhee," Serim sigh, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Y/n? Yoon Y/n? Her name sounds familiar," Seongmin said as he look at Taeyoung.

"yeah, one of our upcoming guest's speaker for the school day is also named Y/n. They said she also studied on our school in her last years of high school. And I'm telling you she's very smart or maybe she's another person, the Y/n you know isn't the only one named Y/n right?" Taeyoung said as Jungmo spitted out his drink, literally infront of Woobin's face.

"you seriously had to be careful drinking soda while being inside a personal space chat," Woobin said, ranning his hand to his soaked face as the other tried hard not to laugh but ended up laughing anyways.

"I'm sorry it's just that..." he stopped right there and thought for a second. "the Y/n I knew was also smart, right Minhee?"

Minhee only nodded in response, he wouldn't deny that fact. Even if she was bullied a lot that didn't stop her from topping all those rankings.

"okay let's just not talk about this, Minhee already moved on" Allen explained, noticing how everything went awkward for Minhee after hearing the youngers.

"sorry," both of the maknaes apologies as Minhee smiled in response.

"oh yes Minhee, do you wanna go somewhere? Or you wanna go somewhere, alone" Hyeongjun asked, emphasising every words as he look at Minhee.

"I want to visit my Grandma's grave, alone" he also said, emphasising the word 'alone' as Hyeongjun's mouth made an 'o' phase.

"okay then," Serim said. "just don't go home too late, I'm not gonna be out there looking for your tall ass if you ever get lost," he reminded, pointing a finger on the younger.

"dude- he's korean," Taeyoung said.

Placing the white flowers on the grave, Minhee smiled. "sorry I just visited now grandma, I hope you're happy in there" he said and sigh down before looking up. "please take care of Y/n for me," he added before looking down on the grave stone once again.

"aish! Kang Minhee you're making it sound like she was girlfriend, you stupid idiot!" he scolded himself with a sly laugh as his fist hitted his head.

"is Y/n also buried in here?" he started to ask himself. He didn't know where she was and also this wasn't the only cemetery around Seoul, but he wants to try his luck.

And so then, he started to look for the younger's grave. Seemed like dumb idea but he really wanna know.

He was just silently reading those names in the grave stones when his eyes suddenly darted towards an unknown direction.

There- his body came frozen on the person he saw, walking while wearing a white summer dress with a matching same colored flowers on her hands.

Her face didn't change, her hair was still long but she really became more mature now. But- was it really her? Or he was just seeing things?

"Y/n?"

A/n: alright, I guess this is an enough update for today. I'm going to sleep, goodnight y'all (if you're still awake) luvyouuuu <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.3K 305 21
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...
GED Door Jikook

Fanfictie

2.9K 133 42
Everything was fine until your bully became your teacher and tried to kill your ex boyfriend.
262K 5.4K 59
(Happy endings) sad tho
27.1K 804 51
In where Taehyung, a what seems like a normal boy, slowly realizes what true love is once him and Yoongi make an encounter But of course, problems be...