WHEN THERE'S ME AND YOU

By elle_kai_12345

[COMPLETED] Saint Suppapong, 19 years old is a survivor of a heart transplant surgery. Despite having success... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44.1
CHAPTER 44.2
CHAPTER 45
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 8

787 52 6
By elle_kai_12345

Earth had fallen silent since he saw the picture of Tutor. Zee and Tommy noticed it so he tried to calm him down. Saint is a keen observant but he tried to keep himself from asking and Tommy keep him busy giving Zee the chance to at least talk to him. Tommy knew that there's wall between the two that's keeping them to get closer. But he couldn't blame Zee, maybe he's just protecting himself on this complicated situation they're in.  Now, Earth is alone with Park.

"Who's Tutor?", Park asked Earth who was about to take a beer and froze in the middle. "Saint told",

"Aww..what more did he tell you?",

"Hm, he joked on getting psychiatric help",

"Who? Saint..the heck? What's that for?", Earth exclaimed.

"Dreams...and he asked me about his donor?", Park opened the bottled water.

"And what did you tell him?",

"I told him his first name..",

"Why did you do that? You just broke your hospital's code..",

"It's fine.. besides there's too many Sam in U.S, I only told him the first name..",

"Sam Denovan, that's what I could remember.",

"So, Saint thought his donor's name is Tutor.", Earth looked at Saint. "And that he dreamt about someone he didn't even know...even told me that he felt like his donor and your friend Zee has connection", Park added.

"Where all that came from?",

"I don't know..but he seemed to relax when I told him his donor's name is Sam and not Tutor. It's like he's been thinking about that for awhile now.", Park clicked his tounge. "Anyways, I gotta go now..I have to inform Dr. Lou about Saint's condition, and I have another appointment.",

"Okay, thank..want me to drop you off?", Earth asked.

"and you'll left your friends..I don't wanna be a bad guy", Park grinned. "I can take care of myself. Have fun.",

"Okay then..",

"Don't let Saint take any alcohol....",

"I'm not..", Park then took his kit.

"Saint, I'm leaving..", Park caught Saint's attention who's busy talking with Tommy and glancing on Zee. Saint then walked to him and Park grinned.

"P', what did you tell brother?", Saint asked.

"Nothing.", Park smiled and rubbed Saint's nose. Their clingyness is no longer new to Earth, Saint is like a brother to him. "I gotta go.",

"Okay, P'", Saint then smiled and walked Park out.

"Saint, tell him if you like him, it will help", Park teased.

"I told you I'm not.", Saint then close the door but he could still Park laughing loud outside. Everyone can carve the "shit" on Saint's mouth. He then shook his head and hit on the wall. He miscalculated it's strength that he didn't realized it will be to painful for him. He dropped down on the floor. "Ow!!", He yelped, resting his forehead on the his palm.

"Saint,you okay?", Zee's voice once again made him flinch. It's too late for him to realize that Zee had scooted already next to him and the moment he raised his face to look at him, their faces were only inches away from each other. Both eyes were widen and stared at each other, they were interrupted when someone coughed behind then. Saint pushed Zee away but that only him to lost his balance and accidentally held on Zee's top pulling him towards him. Zee's buttons was scattered on the floor but the main scene was Saint ended up sitting on the floor and Zee were few inches leaning above him, his hand resting on Saint's chest. Both exchanged glances from their faces to chests.
"Okay, whatever you guys are doing, it's too early for that.", Tommy grinned.

"We're not!!", Zee and Saint both exclaimed looking at Tommy.

"What... what's going on?", Earth voice lingered that made Zee to rise, leaving Saint on the floor. "Saint, why are you on the floor?",

"I s-slipped", Saint stuttered. Zee played with the hand which rested on Saint's chest.

"I told you to be careful..", Earth passed through Tommy and helped Saint up. Saint grinned.

"Sorry", Saint replied, Earth heaved a sigh and now looked at Zee.. "Now, Zee ..what happened to your shirt?",

"He held into it, and it was scratched.", Zee replied, Earth frowned.

"I'm sorry", Saint couldn't looked at Zee because of the embarrassment, he insisted fixicated his eyes on the floor.

"It's okay, Saint. Don't worry", Zee rubbed Saint's hair then smiled.

"You can borrow my shirt Zee," Earth replied.

"Thanks..", Earth then slowly pushed Saint inside. "Are you hurt?",

"P', I'm okay", Saint pouted. "You should ask P'Zee..",

"P'Zee?", Earth teased.

"Professor Panich, khub.", Saint rolled his eyes, Earth laughed.

"Zee, let's go."

"Okay..", Zee then went with Earth inside his room.

"You okay?", Tommy asked Saint from behind.

"I'm fine,P'", Saint replied. That's when the time Saint's phone rang and when he looked at it, Jimmy's name flashed on his screen. "Excuse me,P'",

"Okay, go ahead.", Tommy smiled but he followed Saint as he head towards the corner near the window. Tommy then took the beer that was prepared by Earth earlier and arranged it on the living room. It took time before Saint finally hang up the phone. He then shook his head and went to his brother's room. He didn't took the dare to knock so he opened the door unannounced. The moment he opened the door, he gasped when he saw Zee half-dressed. The well-toned chest and abs made Saint stopped in the middle. How can a professor have such kind of body? Saint thought to himself.

"Saint..", Earth's face that he didn't noticed, made Saint to shut the door immediately. He almost hit Earth's face, that made the man gasped. Zee have no idea of what just happened. Saint held his chest automatically as his heart kept beating so fast. He's out of it when Earth opened the door and grinned on him. "Hey, why did you suddenly close the door, huh? You almost hit me.",

"I'm sorry. I didn't know he's still changing", Saint nervously replied that he didn't notice the smile drawn on Earth's face. His face is all red.

"What's there to get flustered, Saint. You're both men..",

"Right? I shouldn't be flustered", Saint rested his arm on his waist, but that ended up Earth to chuckle. "Wait, I'm not!", Saint exclaimed, Earth laughed.

"What's happening?", Zee appeared behind Earth.

"Nothing..", Saint and Earth replied in unison. Zee frowned.  "Anyways, P', I have to go out. I forgot I have to meet P'Jimmy and P'Mixx.", Saint added.

"Where are you going?",

"Cafe", Saint replied.

"Okay, come back fast."
,
"I'll be home before you're knock-down", Saint replied.

"Ooh..", Saint then took the car key and made his way to door.  He waied to Tommy who smiled back at him. Zee them came out and get confused when Earth suddenly tapped his shoulder. "Let's drink some beer, Zee." Earth suggested.

*********
S

aint arrived at the cafe and located Jimmy outside waiving at him. He totally forgotten about their meeting so he's about 30 minutes late.

"I'm sorry", Saint immediately apologized at his mistake.

"It's okay, Mixx's inside, let's go.", Jimmy led Saint towards their table. Saint and Mixxiw waied to each other.

"What took you so long?", Mixxiw whined.

"I'm sorry. We got a visitor and I completely forgotten about it", Saint honestly replied.
"Oii..", Jimmy braked.

"Khor tot na, P'", Saint replied.

"So who's this visitors that made you forget about us..", Jimmy teased. Saint pouted.
"Hm, professor Panich and Sittichok khub.",
"Shit! Can I visit on your house?", Jimmy exclaimed.

"Sure why not. I'm living with my brother on his condo so I guess it's fine..", he intentionally leaned towards Mixxiw. "Are you coming too, P'Mixx?",

"No, I'm busy..", Mixxiw immediately countered knowing Saint's plan.

"Ow! Killjoy!", Jimmy countered.

"I know what you're planning to do!",

"What am I planning to do then..", Saint leaned forward innocently.

"Thats..", Mixxiw pulled his hair and surrendered. The three of them hang out until sunset and Saint said his goodbye. He pulled back to the condo as what he promised to his brother but he's not aware that Earth's already done and gone in his own slumber. Saint entered the condo and the strong smell of alcohol made him feel suffocated. He rushed towards the windows and opened it, ignoring the fact that he's wasting bills for the aircon. His brother has forgotten that he shouldn't be in too much alcohol for heaven's sake. His brother's down lying on the couch using Tommy's lap as his pillow. Then he took a glance on the scattered empty bottles of beer on the floor. He fixed it one by one, unfortunately his maid is out for today so had to do it alone. After fixing everything's out, he then took his brother and led him towards his room. He changed his top and leave him under his blanket. He then battled if he's going to leave Tommy and Zee sleep in the cold living room. He heaved a sigh after thinking a lot. He then decided to have Tommy on his room and Zee on his brother's room. The guest room was left to use by the maid so he's not authorized to get in. He took Tommy on his brace but he almost tumbled for Tommy's skinny but heck his weight is thrice on him. He calcuted mindfully and his brain's telling him to just let Tommy to the nearest door he could open, and curse. He carefully tucked Tommy beside his brother and took his time to gain back his lost energy.

"And now..", Saint walked towards Zee who's resting his head on the armrest. The guy looks peaceful in his sleep so he's afraid to interrupt him. Zee's face all red probably because of the beer he just intake. Saint took his time to study Zee's face unaware of his heart going crazy. Is he really in love with the guy just like what they're telling him? Saint questioned himself and slowly helped Zee on his support. He then led Zee towards his room but even before he could completely closed the door, he was suddenly slammed on the wall and Zee was awake, leaning towards him.

"P', what..",

"Tor!! I miss you Tor..", Zee smiled ear to ear but that made Saint's heart to clenched. "Is this you, Tor? Are you finally back?", He kept on mumbling about Tor.

"P'Zee.. you're drunk..",

"I miss you calling me, P'Zee..", Zee giggled, tears escaped from Saint's eyes. "I miss you so so much, Tor. Don't leave me again naa.", He then leaned towards Saint and rested his head on Saint's shoulder. "I miss your smell..", Saint felt his shoulder getting wet and he suddenly felt Zee's hand cupping his face. Both looked at each other, but Saint heart bled when he saw tears running down Zee's face. "I love you, Tor..", Zee then captured Saint's lips gently. Saint's breathing hitched but the tears made both of them a mess. Saint felt nothing but love on Zee's kiss. It finally hit his ego and heart. The way it hurts when he was kissed for someone else's place. "I love you,Tor. Don't leave me again", Zee once again mumbled before falling into Saint's shoulder. Saint hugged Zee and just wanted to held the on his embrace for a long time, when he calmed down, he had Zee on his bed and he went to the washroom and in all while, laid on the tub, cried the whole night. He dipped himself under the water with all his clothes on.

..........
Chapter 8 done!
See ya 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 561 26
Hey Lovelies, This is going to be a sequel to "When you're in Love." Suppose you haven't read it, I recommend you to read it before you start reading...
22.1K 1.1K 31
Saint and Zee attend the same university. An accidental meeting becomes the start of something. They are drawn to each other but Saint tries to keep...
7.2K 365 16
this is my first writing just doing it because I am obsessed with ZaintSee. So the story is about how Zee met Saint and how they got very close while...
9.9K 895 16
Actor, Saint Suppapong, wakes one morning with a hangover and some very vague memories of the previous night. One of those memories is something that...