๐— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ โ˜„ norenm...

By melovicious

โ fuck me like you hate me. โž ( ๐Ÿฏ ) in which lee jeno is ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฐ and ... More

melancholy
introductions
01
02
04
05
(!) 06
(!) 07
08
09
10
(!) 11
12
(!) 13
14
15
(!)16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
(!) 33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 โžฃ finale: one of us is lying
56 โžฃ epilogue: 'till death do us apart
57 โžฃ outro: letter by the water

03

1.3K 66 25
By melovicious

the athmosphere was buzzing.

mixtures of blue and red lights blared throughout the ambient as young souls danced away into the night. loud club music bounced off the walls in a forceful manner, so much so you could feel the beat thumping in your chest.

jeno sported a lazy grin as soon as he entered the night club. his eyes glinted in excitement, feeling almost naseous when the loud music caused his stomach to act up. he didn't mind it much. un fact, he enjoyed the feeling because it was an indicator that he would soon be having way too much fun.

most likely in the company of a beautiful girl.

"this is where we part, good sir.", donghyuck said, bringing his hand out for jeno to shake as he faked a sad epxression. jeno rolled his eyes, shaking the boy's hand before the male ran off, getting lost in the evermoving mass of people.

the ravenette stood still for a while, waiting for someone to approach him. usually, his appearence alone was enough to draw people to him without actually initiating any sort of contact. tonight was no different.

"hi, handsome.", a voice called out, causing a satisfied smile to tug at his lips as he slowly turned around. the situation was all too familiar. a rather petite, ghostly pale girl was standing to his right, two drinks in hand as she smiled up at him through her lashes.

she was pretty, her face perfectly symmetrical with little to no imperfections. you look like my next mistake., jeno couldn't help but think of this particular song lyric as he took in the girl's appearence.

a short, burgundy dress hugged her curvy body in all the right places, accentuating her atributes in such a skillful way. "would you like a drink?", she asked, voice deeper than he expected it to be and the way she spoke made her seem extremely eloquent.

"thought you'd never ask.", he responded, eyes curling up into cresent moons as he gladly took in the small glass. jeno watched the liquid prance around in his glass as he slightly shook it, its cyan blue colour causing confusion to show on his face.

"i don't know what it is, either.", the girl stated, noticing his confused and slightly scared expresion. "i'm soyeon, by the way.", she continued, giving him a toothy grin as a curious glint twinkled in her deep-set eyes. pools of hazel were staring right into Jeno's own, causing his heartbeat to go ecstatic.

he was interested in her, to say the least.

"would you, um,", he began, hand rising up to remove a stray hair which fell over her forehead. soyeon shivered at the touch, feeling a spark light up within her the moment she felt his fingers graze against her face as he did so. "join me in a more... private setting."

jeno emphasized the word 'private', hinting at what his intentions were. soyeon smiled once again, blissful nerves of excitement coursing through her veins as she nodded almost too hastily.with a satisfied smirk, jeno gently took her hand in his, interlocking their fingers as he guided her through the club.

their drinks long forgotten on the small bar table.

the boy knew this place like the back of his hand. every nook, every crevice, you name it. this also meant he knew where all the VIP rooms were and had access to them, seeing as he knew the owner.

he paid no mind to the sweaty bodies around them but gripped soyeon's hand tighter in case any drunktard decided to shove his hand where it doesn't belong. the girl felt herself blush for the first time in what felt like an eternity, not used to being handled with such care despite both of them knowing what would take place in just a few minutes time.

after a few minutes of jeno looking for a vacant room- and some accidental cockblocking- he finally found one at the very end of the long hallway which housed all the important people. the boy guided the girl towards it, showing his ID to the guard who invitied him in with a polite "enjoy your stay, mr. lee."

who the hell did this guy kill to be treated with such care?, Soyeon caught herself thinking as she looked at his side profile, admiring him yet feeling slightly intimidated as well. jeno noticed the curious eyes watching him in silence yet he paid no mind, understanding what she was thinking about.

he gently pulled her inside, offering to take her purse and put it somewhere safe. "i'm not some sort of mercinary, if that's what you think.", he said, soyeon giving him a nervous look as she handed him her purse. "what?", she questioned, cursing herself for letting her stare linger on his face long enough for him to notice her suspicions.

"i know you're probably asking yourself how a young guy like me could possibly have this much connections to the higher ups. you know, with all the VIP rooms and stuff.", he said, watching as the nervousness in her eyes began shifting into curiosity.

"well, it is a bit... strange.", soyeon laughed, hoping it didn't completely expose her blatant intimidation. unbeknowst to her, jeno was a mastermind when it came to reading people. whether it be body language or just simple sentences, he knew exactly what type of person you were within minutes of talking to you.

hence his love for psychology and the complexity of humans.

so far, he came to the conclusion that soyeon is much more innocent than she appears to be.

"ro answer the question i know you want to ask, the owner is a family friend.", soyeon hummed in response, hoping this conversation would die soon as she knew her ego couldn't possibly handle any more embarassment.

she walked over to the large, king sized bed and took a deep breath. the lavender coloured satin sheets felt smooth against her palms as she inhaled the fresh lavender scent. "woah, it looks and smells like lavender!", she exclaimed, amazement prominent in her irises.

jeno laughed, wondering how such a childlike being could pull off such a sexy look. involuntarily, his eyes travelled from the huge grin on her face down to her neck. following the lines of her collarbones, he bit at his lip when his gaze reached her decolte.

soyeon was too busy feeling up the sheets to notice a body inching closer to her own. it wasn't until his hand touched her cheek that she was pulled out of her childish daze, eyes wide in anticipation. jeno let his hand carres her cheek, admiring her soft features as he sokaed in her sweet scent.

he inched closer, nuzzling his face into her neck as he inhaled the fresh aroma of oranges. soyeon shivered, skin hot against his warm touch. the pads of his fingers dropped down to her collarbones, following the sharp outlines.

"do you want me to stop?", he said the moment his hand laid flat against her bare thigh. soyeon shook her head no, unable to speak as she felt his tongue slip past his lips and press against her delicate skin. jeno took this as a sign to continue.

he bit down onto her skin, elliciting a breathy moan from her. jeno felt himself getting excited and he stood up, arms going over his head as he pulled off his black dress shirt. soyeon let out a small gasp as her eyes feasted on the toned body standing before her looking so delicious.

"lay down for me, princess."

"WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE MEEE?!"

donghyuck yelled out, hands clutching his heart as he strutted around the hallways. his mind was buzzing, a hot sensation forming in the pit of his stomach.

"OI, MARCUS!", he called out to the boy beside him, a sad pout pulling at his lips as he waited for the other to reply. marcus- or mark, which was his actual name- ignored the drunk boy as he struggled to carry him out of the crowded place.

"i told you already, my name is m- never mind.", he sighed, giving up on his explanation as he knew the other would just forget it again in a matter of
seconds. the poor lad was so tired from carrying Donghyuck's weight around for the past ten minutes, trying to find a vacant room so he could get over his hangover.

"you're so very mean...", donghyuck trailed off, tears pooling in his eyes as he felt his heart clench in pain and sorrow. "you probably hate me. and so does jeno. and so does-"

"I DON'T HATE YOU SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!", mark yelled out, feeling the exhaustion finally get the best of him. the boy had taken a few drinks himself which meant he wasn't exactly sober but more so than donghyuck.

donghyuck went completely silent.

"thank y-"

"EVERYONE REALLY DOES HATE ME!"

at this point, the boy was full on sobbing. all his weight started falling on mark and the male swore he wouldn't be able to walk anymore if they didn't find any accomodation soon.

this went on for another five minutes until Mark finally spotted a room which looked vacant.

"finally.", he breathed out, reaching over to the room. the door was painted a dark red, the numbers '182', stood brightly on a golden plack. a small sign stood underneath it, bright blue letters spelling out 'VIP only'.

pushing the door open, mark was mortified.

rwo moaning individuals, one on the top while the other was on the bottom, were situated on the large bed doing some unholy activities.

"OH MY GOD! MARCUS! LOOK, THAT'S MY FRIEND JEN-"

mark clamped the drunk's mouth shut but the damage had already been done. The bumping and grinding had come to a halt, all activity ceasing once the pair noticed they had an audience.

"hyuck, what- who are you?!", jeno practically screamed, fists clutching the sheets to cover soyeon's and his naked bodies. the girl went under the covers, cheeks burning in embarassment as she wanted to dig herself in a hole and never escape.

"i-i apologize for this. he says he's your f-friend so here.", mark says, embarassment causing him to stutter as his ears burned red. he gently placed donghyuck on the floor, the boy immediately stretching out like a spider as he made himself comfortable on the red carpet.

"um, bye!"

mark exclaimed, quickly making a run for it.

"BYE, MARCUS!"

donghyuck yelled after him before slumping back down and falling dead asleep.

jeno could only cry out in frustration, vowing to beat up his best friend the moment he sobered up.

ignoring the fact the other boy seemed strangely familiar.

welp °^°

let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 127K 84
โžฅ Mafia/Gang au โžฅ "I could shoot you dead right here- don't try it."
11.6K 215 16
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ...
10K 393 12
โtolboi: eat ass, suck a dick, and sell drugs.โž โgrandma: NOโž
6.5K 169 23
"Theres nothing for me to apologise for, so please fuck off" -Renjun (Gang au)