Cat-Like(KenmaXreader)

By zWeebiez

Y/N is a setter of Nekoma's VB Girls,A quiet gamer girl that has trust issues. She meets a boy that's similar... More

Chapter1:Meet Up
Chapter2:Hair Dye and Piercings
Chapter3:StrayCat and ApplePi
Chapter4:Break Up
Chapter5:Neko
Chapter6:Dating Someone
Chapter7:Practice Match
Chapter8:Karma
Chapter9:Dating?
Chapter10:Meeting The Family
Chapter11:Suguru Mansion.
Chapter12:Attention
Chapter13:Fukurōdani
Chapter14:Emotional
Chapter15:Relationship
Chapter16:Changes
Chapter17:Vacation House
Chapter18:Water
Chapter19:The Proud Lioness
Chapter20:The Free Raven
Chapter22:The Sophisticated Snake
Chapter23:The Dance of the Heiress
Chapter24:Here in the Garden
Chapter25:Morning Ruckus
Chapter26:Dumbasses & Smartasses
Chapter27:Rings
Chapter28:Sachiko
Chapter29:Camp
Chapter30:Dreams
Chapter31:New Guy
Chapter32:Their Idea of Fun
Chapter33:Handwritten Letters
Chapter34: Fill In
Chapter35:Fera-L
Chapter36:Busy Day 1
Chapter37: Busy Day 2
Chapter38: Filming
Chapter39:Instinct
Chapter40:Announcement (1/2)
Chapter41:Announcement (2/2)
Chapter42:Hair
Chapter43:A little Tired
Chapter44:Former Family
Chapter45:Visiting
Chapter46:Jealousy
Chapter47:Tell Me
Chapter48:Nostalgia
Chapter49:Where is Y/N?
Chapter50:Cheer
Chapter51:For You
Chapter52:Staying Warm
Chapter53:Level Up!
Chapter54:Kitten~
Chapter55:Pleasure
Chapter56:Hickey Problem
Chapter57:Sleeping Separately
Chapter58:Leaving Me?
Chapter59:Leave Me Not.
Chapter60:24 Hours Ago.
Chapter61:Space
Chapter62:Sunset
Chapter63:Never Again.
Chapter64:Divert The Pain
Chapter65:Bitchy
Chapter66: Shō Spoils
Chapter67:Surprise Love!
Chapter 68:Takoyaki
Chapter69:Cold Stare
Chapter70: "Goodbye"
Chapter71:Newbie
Chapter72:Cold Day
Chapter73:Nikko
Chapter74:Preparing ⚠︎︎
Chapter75:Ephemeral
Chapter76:Temporary
Chapter77:Trying
Chapter78:Remember?
Chapter79:Home
Chapter80:New People
Chapter81:Reminisce
Chapter82:A Year Later.
Chapter83:The Day
Chapter84:Certainly.
Chapter85:Protective
Chapter86:Apart for Awhile
Chapter87:A Married Life
Chapter88:Family
Chapter89:Memories<3
Chapter90:With You
Extra😭

Chapter21:The Fearless Jaguar

2.6K 95 102
By zWeebiez

~Kenma's POV~
I felt Y/N shift and leave my embrace, it's morning again.... today would be Akaashi Themed... Jaguars and Blue....

Y/N went into the bathroom and I went into the other, Every Morning for the past and next few days, they would leave us outfits that we have to wear for the day, Y/N is getting the family heirlooms as a sign that the rightful heiress has returned, the heirlooms are usually given every other year to the heir but since Y/N had been missing since she was 5, the ceremonies are more 'Magnificent' according to Yuna-San.

Soon we all went to the dining area, Y/N and Keiji still preparing upstairs. I caught a glimpse of Y/N's Heiress dress and it looked beautiful, it would suit her perfectly.

~Keiji's POV~
Y/N was now ready, she just took off yesterday's accessories and placed them away into the vault. I finished styling her hair and helped her out on her shoes since Yuna came in earlier to help her with her dress. Y/N looked so Captivating.....

I took out the family heirloom. The Sapphire Hair Pin. I smile at her and I see a cute smile form in her face from the mirror. I gently put the hair pin in her hair.

(I don't own the pictures)

Since I was the only child, I would be by Y/N's side the whole time. She stands up from the vanity with the prettiest smile, I couldn't help but chuckle and spin her around. She giggled and I let out a chuckle.

She is certainly part of the family. Whenever me and Y/N strolled around the garden when we were kids, we would spin or dance around a bit. I missed her, we didn't have a chance to have a great childhood together.

She's been through a lot but she could still smile through it all, how brave, how strong and She's Fearless....

We head down stairs, I hear Mother announce our arrival and shortly after the doors opened, same thing every morning. I spin her one more time before I sit her down beside Kenma.

We were gonna do advanced self-defense and weaponry today. Simple Tips and Equipping during certain situations. She must not hesitate to make a move, she doesn't need to fear anything as long as she's with us.

Miki Nari, the girl that injured Y/N not long ago, Auntie Akasuki did not hesitate to make her pay the price. Y/N is the most precious jewel of the Family. Miki's life was completely destroyed, Auntie made sure that every single secret and issue her family had came out, Miki just disappeared into thin air along with her family a few days after. No Trace if they're dead or they went far away, either way it was Auntie's orders.

After Breakfast, Y/N changed into a black outfit, the hair pin stood out as it was placed on the side of her hair.

(I don't own the picture)

The Hair Pin signifies that she controls a massive number of offense and defense in the company and army. She must know how to defend and attack, when we found her, she was bloody and looked like her whole life was torment, after regaining some of her strength, we trained her for the basics, moving up in a unbelievable phase.

She learned them fast but she always said that she wasn't gonna use it unless necessary. The Hairpin has sharp edges, useful as a weapon.

Sword Fighting, Shooting, Hand to Hand Combat. She knew how to fight but never used them. Sometimes I just want to strangle the kindness out of her.

Y/N's Jellery are always everywhere. These little snakes love following her around without even getting caught.

~Third Person POV~
The young Masters and Missys are doing their training. They want to give each other protection when needed.

They were gonna do a run through the forest. No Mercy. First one to get the flag and 'kill' the others wins. They were gonna do this along with the other bodyguards. The teams were in three.

Team Blue: Keiji-Y/N-Kenma
Team Green: Daishō-Miwa-Lev
Team Red: Tobio-Alisa-Daisuke
Black: Bodyguards

It's fair....in a way....

They put in their colored vests and other gears on since they were using plastic bullets that had paint over them and the guns were powered by gas. Everyone ran into the forest and not five minutes later, half the bodyguards were down. Y/N was on a tree branch, holding a sniper that she got while she ran through the trees and by that, I mean while she dodged 5 armed guys and knocked them out.

She equipped herself with other weapons from the 'dead men'. Kenma and Keiji were also on a nearby branch. Kenma was holding a gun and Keiji was holding a Blue paint grenade. The tree was just a few meters from the flag.

Red caught their attention, they moved up to green. The Green, Daishō's team was moving up, the alert watches that they wore shows whose still in the game and leading. The Black Team was out and Lev got hit when he tackled Miwa down to avoid getting hit by Alisa. Red was in the Lead.

"Isn't this better than just playing behind the screen?" Y/N said "Totally." Kenma said and both were wearing mischievous grins "Paint Grenade?" Keiji asked while eyeing the red vests a couple meters away "How about we trap them?" Y/N suggested "Them? Red and Green?" Keiji asked and Y/N nodded "How?" Kenma asked "Easy. When Alisa shot Lev, They were using codes. The Red team is Ruby and Green is Emerald." She said and the two looked at her curiously.

"Emerald is down to 2 players. They're just over there by the bushes. None of them know were up here." Y/N said while pointing at the bush on the left, Red was on the right.

"Sneak down and go behind that tree, a couple meters away from the bush. Be quiet. Shoot this." Y/N said while passing Keiji a small container of green bullets "Kenma, sneak over there by the bushes on the Right. Shoot the bushes with these, Careful not to hit Keiji." Y/N said while handing him Red bullets "How did you get these?" Keiji asked "Lev spilled a couple and I snatched a couple from Daisuke when he walked near the bush I was hiding in." Y/N said "We could just grenade them?" Kenma suggested "And where's the fun in that? This would throw them off and knowing my brothers, they won't get hit easily. Shoot their subordinates after that Hide." Y/N said darkly and the two boys were shocked and amused by her attitude.

They snuck down and got into position. Y/N was observing from the branch. First move, Keiji Shot Tobio and Alisa, Daisuke quickly pulled out a gun and ducked down, Second Move, Kenma had to find a clear spot so he could hit Miwa, not even seconds later, Kenma shot her. Both Suguru Brothers were confused, none of them fired but their team got cut down to themselves.

At this point, The Blue Team was hidden in plain sight and the Suguru Brothers were on each other's gun point.

"Give up Shō." Daisuke said "No can do Suke. I'm not holding back." Daishō said "Neither Will I." Daisuke retorted. At this moment, Keiji and Kenma saw that being a enemy of a Suguru is deadly.

Y/N started to fire blue bullets on Miwa, Tobio and Alisa as she hung upside down on the branch "I think you forgot about Me~" She cooed and Daishō smirked, Daisuke tried shooting her but she pulled herself up in the branch again, falling back down in seconds and two bullets hit each of them.

She jumped down the tree "You only shot us in the shoulder and leg. The leaves us some time." Daishō said while pointing his gun "Guess you didn't plan this out Sis." Daisuke said and Y/N giggled "Oh I did~" Y/N cooed and blue bullets fired at them as Kenma and Keiji come out their hiding spots "Clever." Tobio chuckled out "If the colored team doesn't shoot their own color, it doesn't count so I shot you guys again. No hard feelings. I should thank Lev for spilling a couple Green and Daisuke for walking by the bush I was hiding in. We only shot you with a different color to throw you off." Y/N explained "So we could've still shot each other if you didn't shoot us?" Miwa asked and Y/N nodded "That's so Smart Nana..." Alisa said and Y/N chuckled "And the flag will be on the Jaguars Judgement." Keiji said while pointing at the Jaguar by the Flag.

"That's Vortex..." Keiji introduced and without hesitation Y/N walked over to the Jaguar even though this is the first time they've ever seen each other, She placed her hand on his head and both were having intense eye contact "She just went at him...Wtf Y/N?" Daisuke said and soon Vortex gave Y/N the flag.

"I win~" She cooed while waving around the flag and Vortex nuzzled his head on to her like a big cat "Your so Adorable!" Y/N said as she cupped his face "You do realize that a Jaguar?" Daishō said and Y/N glared at him and threw a blue paint grenade at them, covering everyone in blue.

Soon everyone went out the forest and Y/N waving around the flag while everyone dragged their blue selves beside her "That Woman is certainly a Suguru. NO DOUBT." Keiji said and everyone chuckled.

The celebration was just a dinner gathering since all their energy was in need of refilling after running around the woods.

Y/N wore a beautiful blue gown., her hair was in a ponytail and the hair pin was beside it.

(I don't own the pictures)

Keiji and Kenma were in the room when Y/N walked out the closet door. She looked so beautiful.

Keiji took Y/N's left hand and held it up. He placed a pretty sapphire bracelet on her wrist and spun her around one more time, Kenma did the same but instead of a bracelet, he slid a sapphire ring on her finger and placed a kiss on her lips which made her blush and Kenma smirk.

(I don't own the pictures)

Kenma left the room and not long after, Keiji and Y/N followed. They had a wonderful dinner together, talking about the earlier activities and laughing.

Vortex did not want to leave Y/N's side during dinner and continuously nuzzling on her, she didn't mind, to her Vortex looked like an oversized cat. How Fearless.

Y/N didn't hesitate to give out her orders and true intentions during the battle, she did not hesitate on touching Vortex who was known to be quite violent. Fearless Indeed, Heiress.

|✔︎| The Proud Lioness
|✔︎| The Free Raven
|✔︎| The Fearless Jaguar

Three down, Two more to go. Sweet Heiress.

Word Count:1880

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1K 32
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı ☞When two boys like one girl and try everything in their po...
308K 10.3K 20
"Oy, Kenma!" I glanced up from my phone to see Kuroo stood with his hand around yet another girls waist. I looked back down at my phone, and after a...
522K 20.8K 44
Y/N L/N has always considered herself as a push over. Always living under the shadow of her best friend Emiko Kuroo. Being friends with Kuroo Tetsuro...
432 28 21
Kozume Kenma x femreader In which you cross paths with Kenma one day while you were walking in the streets on Tokyo. You caught his eye, captured his...