Give and Take (Trafalgar Law...

By thedarkdoctorgirl15

Elga is a girl who suffers from amnesia and travels alone, trying to escape from something she can't remember... More

You better live idiot!
Today is for sure my lucky day!
I owe her!
Give and Take!
He is not that bad!
Whatever...
Keep company to the lonely!
Such a troublesome girl!
Good Morning!
An easy day
Changing Minds
A starry night
I follow you!
Revelations
Burned Calories
The Last Goodnight(?)
She was lying!
Why did you leave?
Clumsy girl
A new life
Instincts and Feelings
Smell
Touch
Vision
Hearing
Taste
A mystery begins!
Me,myself and I
Killed before her murder!
Ohhh Summer Wine!
Misunderstanding!
The storm's thunder!
A place to own!
The bad news
Her first time will be unforgettable!
I trust you!
Prepare for (oink) trouble and make it double!
Extreme Makeover
Emptiness
Dream or not?
Pride comes first!
This has to stop now!
Books hold memories of the past
The White Town of death
He is alive
Words of regret!
Mission Cookie!
The mysterious boy
Put you in your place!
Romance!
Can I lean on you?
Chained to the past!
The bloodthirsty Mary Pearcey!
Deja vu!
Set fire on my brain!
The abyss in me (Part 1)
The abyss in me (Part 2)
The abyss in me (Part 3)
The abyss in me (Part 4)
Author's Note
The abyss in me (Part 5)

Antibiotics and Probiotics

145 8 18
By thedarkdoctorgirl15

Hiiiiiiiii!!!!! Chapter 41 is out and I hope you like it!

Blanket check

Coffee check

Laptop check

Let's goo!!!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC and the extra characters

Don't forget to leave a comment!

LOVE YA!

The sound of birds chirping loudly near her ear, made Elga open her eyes and try with difficulty to focus on her surroundings with a semi-sleeping mind.

The morning breeze hit the girl's face, something that made her wake up for good and she had to bring her dark red scarf a bit upper her neck so as to cover the bare skin.

Wait, scarf?

Remembering the last night's events she placed a frown on her red face from cold and sighed irritated.

"I guess that old lady was a dream after all or else how should I explain the fact that I'm in the same position I sat yesterday?", she thought loudly and stood up from her seat.

"But then again... How can I explain this.", she added and took a hold of the red fabric around her neck.

There were more important issues to think of though and so she decided to stop combing through this confusing situation and lifted her head to look at the sky.

"It must be around 8 in the morning.", she calculated quickly the time according to the sun's position, something she used to do often when she lived alone in the wild.

Oh Elga never believed, she would actually end up thinking that living outside would be much easier than sharing a house with other people.

Unfortunately, the brunette should return back at the wooden cabin the past few months called home and had to face Volff and the other boys so as to explain her all-night missing to them. And referring to all of the boys that meant she had to face him also and this was the last thing she wanted to do now.

She hardly had any time for herself to think in peace of her next moves since as soon as she recovered from the shock, she just dozed off.

"I don't want to go back yet... Maybe I will pass by the clinic to help Cynthia with the paperwork for the treatment.", she said to herself and began walking towards the town's path so as to gain some more time of thinking.

~...~

Law pedaled his bike in a fast pace in order to arrive as quickly he could as possible at the town.

Once he reached the center of it he suddenly stopped in front of the local hair salon, raising dust around him.

He knocked a few times the shop's door waiting not so patiently for an answer.

He left a groan from annoyance and began walking away when he heard a bell ringing behind him, informing him the door had opened.

"Law-kun? What brings you here so early on a Sunday morning?", the red haired owner questioned him half awake, leaving a yawn escape her lips.

"I'm searching for Elga-ya, she mentioned that you would pass by the clinic in order to sign up for the cancer treatment so I thought maybe you had an appointment.", he explained in a rush.

"Well, I planned to go but later as we hadn't decide a specific hour to meet. Is there a problem?", she asked curious observing his state.

It wasn't common at all for Law to be so out of his character. He was always so collected and relaxed on the way he talked and his body language but now she could just discern a mess both at his appearance and his mind.

The shadows under his eyes had gotten an even darken shade of black, indicating the lack of sleep, his hair were messy with his infamous spotted hat missing from his head and his clothes were all wrinkled and muddy.

"We can't find Elga-ya... She didn't return back home yesterday after the festival. We searched the whole island and still there was not even one sign of her.", he answered with an angry expression on his face.

Law wasn't a person to get irritated so easily but this time the girl with her stubbornness had surpass the limits and he was going to give a piece of his mind for good once she finds her. Whatever bothered her, she should talk it out like a mature person and don't make them worry for a whole night.

"Wait a minute. I will take my jacket and come with you at the clinic. Maybe she just wanted to keep her mind busy with some work and went there.", she suggested and crossed the door, locking it behind her.

"Are you sure nothing happened?", she asked the boy scanning his expression with her smart cat-like eyes.

Law just kept a blank face, careful not to reveal his inklings about what bothered the girl so much and just kept walking carrying his bike alongside, silently.

~...~

The boy opened with force the small clinic's entrance door and rushed inside only to see a confused said brunette girl, wearing her white apron and checking lazily on the papers at her hands.

"Are you out of your freaking mind?!", Law shouted, glaring at her clearly angry, with his blank poker face forgotten long ago and replaced by a frown.

Elga blinked in surprise and just kept staring at him in a bored expression.

"Firstly, be quit you will wake up the patients and secondly..."

"Don't order me! You are not even in the position to say a word!", he said growling, interrupting her sentence without caring if he acted rude or not.

"Law-kun, I believe you should calm down!", Cynthia suggested placing a hand on his shoulder.

"What did you even think?! Where were you the whole night?! Didn't you think of Bepo, Shachi, Penguin or Volff who died worrying about your wellbeing?!", he continued barking at the girl's face now placing his two hands on her shoulders so as to get her full attention.

Elga didn't say anything in response but just lifted her head to look at him with a burning death glare.

Law's lips created a thin line and kept his seriousness. This look was enough for him to confirm his suspicions.

"She was with me.", a voice was heard and everyone turned their heads towards the source. "Hi! My name is Blake and I will work here as a nurse from now on.", he added and stretched his hand towards Law for a handshake. Of course Law didn't bother to act so polite and just kept staring at him with a serious look.

He was a tall young teenager boy with flame-red spiky hair and light brown eyes. He was wearing a white nurse uniform and held some surgery tools inside a kidney dish.

"What?", Elga asked looking at him puzzled, trying to remember if indeed she met the specific boy last night but she never saw his face before. Moreover, where was he this whole time she was working in the same building and why was he wearing a nurse uniform?

"What?!", Cynthia and Law questioned simultaneously perplexed.

"What?", Dulcinea asked too popping her head out for the room she was working this whole time.

"WHAT?!", Dr. Hashimoto said too and everyone turned to look at him.

"Well Law and Elga are like antibiotics and probiotics for me. You should take both so as not to get an urinary tract infection!", he explained and took a sip from his coffee waiting for the result of the conversation.

This statement left both the young doctors sweatdropping at him and exchanged glances deeply frowning in disagreement not understanding pretty well his point.

"You heard well! We were together last night.", he repeated and took a step closer to the girl placing a shoulder over her neck.

The sudden contact made the raven haired boy narrow his eyes at the sight and Law raised an eyebrow, turning his focus on Elga's face, searching for a sign to confirm the authenticity of the boy's words. Her cold mask didn't leave any emotion, though, to appear.

"The whole night?", the black haired asked again.

"Ah, yes the whole night.", he answered again for Elga's shake and winked at her leaving the girl speechless.

The atmosphere was clearly electrified with the two male teenagers piercing each other's souls with their gazes and Law gritted his teeth in annoyment.

"Well next time you decide to do something stupid just have the mind to think of the others' feelings first. I believe you've got enough brain for it already...", Law answered at Elga reminding her of her devil fruit powers and that she should be more responsible in her life.

Elga could feel her blood raising on her head, hearing his rude comment and gave him another one death glare.

"I would advise the same thing for you too, Trafalgar. You should consider better of others' feelings first...", the girl replied back and walked off towards the doctors' office.

The boy's eyes widened slightly for a moment and the sound of his last name. She had never called him by that way before and this fact clearly indicated that she wanted to set some limits on their whatever relationship they had as roommates and co-workers.

*This woman really doesn't understands anything...*, he thought and began heading towards the exit.

"Law-kun, wait!", Cynthia called him but the said boy didn't even look behind him.

"I need to go and inform everyone that she is fine.", he just blankly responded and walked outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 10.3K 36
Kanna, the daughter of Donquixote Rosinante (Corazon), is searching to find the truth behind her fathers death. After being kidnapped and sold off a...
4.7K 210 17
(Y/n) was very hard headed, never took 'no' for answer, and always tested her luck. She hated when people ignored her. She's one of the strongest wom...
17.3K 772 45
Every time you look at me, it's as if you were looking at someone else. I just want to remind you... I'm not that person. Thank you very much for...
72.2K 2.3K 11
If dealing with one Law was hard, imagine five AND with different parts of his personality! Let's hope (Y/N)'s fragile heart survives after this very...