You Are Ours

By CeeCee_Henry85

IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18YRS OLD - THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU! At thirteen Ryan Blake moves to California from Lo... More

Introduction
You Are Ours
Prologue Part I
Prologue Part II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note - Important
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Auother Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51

Chapter 28

46.7K 990 78
By CeeCee_Henry85

R Y A N

       I MANAGED TO push my lunch date with Sophie and Matthew to dinner, inviting them round to mine for a takeaway instead of going out. What I planned on discussing with them was not suitable for a restaurant, especially as I had decided on telling Matt about my new "situation" and there was no way he would of been quiet about it in public. Not to mention that I know Matt better than I know myself and he most definitely would want details, if I had the guts to speak of such things with him; only Sophie already told me she wanted details so I was going to have to.
I had spent the day over at the Greyson's, eating left over pizza, watching movies and well... basically ending up in a tangled mess on their sofa. Let's just say they wore me out, passing out again with an afternoon nap. Nico was right, I was going to have to get my stamina up if I was going to be keeping up with both of them after last night and this afternoon.

What have I gotten myself into with these two guys of mine.

Mine?

I know it's only been a day but it sounds a little weird, even for me to say the words mine because that word means something else than it did before. They've always been mine. My boys. Only now I guess they kind of really are. They said the ball was in my court, taking this relationship as slow or as fast as I wanted and from what I got from the Greyson brothers they had wanted this with me for a long time. I'm just not sure how long, but I really want to find out. For now I'm happy to just have what we have and see where this goes. I've never been with a guy, either emotionally or physically and to now be in that situation with not one, but two guys will take some getting use to.

"So... we going to get our tattoo's done tomorrow?" Mathew says with a mouthful of sushi.

"Tomorrow? I haven't even looked at what I want to get yet?!" I whine, panicking inside that I'm not prepared to get stabbed by a thousand needles.

"I told you on Thursday we was going tomorrow, how could you forget?" He giggles.

I mentally face palm myself, remembering the phone call I had with him Thursday night. We had planned on going to the tattoo shop tomorrow to get our tattoo's then having a sleepover at Sophie's, with everything that happened over the last week and well last night, I had completely forgot about our Sunday plans. "Shit, I'm sorry. It must of slipped my mind," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Did you even ask Nicholas about a good tattoo shop to go to?"

"Sorry Matty, I've just had a lot on my plate this week. A lot has happened and my heads been all over the place," I say picking up my phone. I hear Sophie chuckling next to me, covering her smile with her hand. Without even looking up at her I elbow her in her side to hush her up. I don't want Matthew to know just yet, I need to build up the courage to tell him.

Me:
Hey....
I need to ask you a favour...

"I thought you was gonna ask him yesterday when you went to hang out with the sex gods?"

"Tattoo shop was the last thing on her mind," I hear Sophie scoff.

"What was that?" Matt perks up and I give Sophie a death glare.

"Nothing... nothing, I just forgot okay. I'm texting him now anyway."

Nico❤️:
Anything for you princess x

Me:
I need a name of a good tattoo shop

Nico❤️:
Why?
It is for you?!?!

Me:
If I say yes would you still tell me? 😏

"What's he saying?"

"He's asking if it's for me," I say picking up a piece of sushi and eating it.

I knew what was gonna happen. There was no way Nico would give me a name and number of a tattoo shop if he knew it was for me. I had been there for most of the tattoos Nico has on his arms and I was fascinated with the process of a bare canvas, then someone putting a piece of artwork on someone's body.
Back then Nico was the only person I knew that had more than one tattoo and I liked every single one of them, but I remember him scouring me when I expressed my interest in getting a tattoo on multiple occasions so I highly doubt Nico's going to give me any information about a good tattoo shop.

Nico❤️
*CALLING*

"Great," I moan as Nico's name flashes on my phone screen. Both Sophie and Matt look up from their food and I twist my phone round to show them whose calling me. "I think I'm about to get in trouble," I say rolling my eyes, but they just both smile at each other. "Hello."

"A tattoo? What kind of tattoo?!" Nico says darkly over the phone, he's calm so that's a bonus but still, after my little taste of a punishment last night, do I really want to get in trouble for something he doesn't want me doing?

"I dunno... I was maybe thinking about getting one, I'm not defin-"

"Oh no you don't missy! You lost that bet fair and square, WE ARE BOTH DOING THIS!" Matt shouts, leaning towards me so Nico can hear him over the phone and I try my best to push him away. "HEY THERE SEX GOD!"

"Oh my god!" I say as I cover my eyes with my hand in embarrassment. A deep chuckle erupts on the other side of the phone.

"Well, I guess I am your sex god now princess, huh?" His husky voice says and I know my cheeks are heating up just by the look on Sophie's face.

"Your lucky your not on loud speaker," I growl.

"Your lucky your not with me right now princess, remember what happens when you displease me?" He says and I can hear his playful smirk in his voice.

I gulp thinking back on him spanking me last night and the ones he gave me earlier for disobeying him. I can't lie that they don't feel good because my god, does it, even though I get the feeling he is holding back when he does, but I can't be thinking about that with Matt and Sophie sitting with me. Clearing my throat after a long pause I try to clear my mind of all the things he has done to my body, I can't get horny right now when I've got my friends over.

"So... are you gonna help us?" I plead.

"Be here tomorrow at two... all of you."

"Okay," I whisper.

"Have a good night princess," he says and I can only imagine the smile on his stupid gorgeous face as he hangs up.

"What did he say?"

"We have to be at their house tomorrow afternoon," I shrug as I drop my phone and get back to my food.

"Is he taking us to a tattoo shop?"

"I have no idea, he just said be at the house at two, then he hung up."

"No kisses?" Sophie says smiling at me with the biggest grin ever and I slap her shoulder.

"Kisses? What kisses?"

"Nothing, I'll tell you later."

"Oh Ryan I can't wait any longer I'm about to BURST!" Sophie says sitting up and leaning towards me. "Please, please, please just tell him so I can know what happened last night, I can't wait any longer," she says as she claps her hands together as she preys to me in desperation.

"OKAY! What the hell is going on?! You two have been acting weird all night long with the side glares and all the mumbled innuendos from Sophie that you think I can't hear from you gurl. What are you two hiding and what do you mean what happened last night?! What's going on?!" Matt says in a huff as he looks between the two of us. "Someone needs to spill some tea!"

"Ryan has something to tell you!"

"Sophie!"

"Your taking too long, c'mon... what happened?!"

"Ryan," Matt stares at me with his eyes brows raised, I hate it when Matt uses the face on me. You know the look your parents give you when your hiding something and they know full well you are, but you keep on lying so you then end up in a staring match to see who breaks first, well Matt loves to make that face.

"I need to tell you something but..." I pause, pointing my finger at him. "You can't say a word until I'm finished."

"Not a word... zip... nada," he says as he zips his lips, turns the invisible key and throws it away. I take a deep breath, letting in as much air as possible, secretly thinking all this air will give me that boost of confidence I need to tell Matthew everything.

"Like miracle magic air really exists and works that way Ryan.
Honestly if it did I'd bottle that stuff up and make a fortune," I think as I mentally eye roll at myself.

"Last weekend when you guys went to that party with Jackson?" He nods and I carry on, "well, Nate came over to see me and we-"

"You had sex with sex god three?!"

"Matthew..." I warn him, "if you want me to tell you what's going on you need to just listen okay."

"Sorry, sorry, not another word."

"We... we went out for ice cream and we got talking, then we both ended up on the back seat of his car," I hear him take in an excited breath and perk up. "Well one thing led to another... then we kissed... and stuff." His mouth drops open, catching flies with wide eyes.

"And stuff?... and stuff? She says," he says towards Sophie and she laughs. "What kind of stuff?" He shrugs playfully.

"We fooled around okay," I say in a hurry and Matthew smiles wickedly.

"Tell him the rest, the suspense is killing me Ry."

"There's more?!" He says as he turns his head to Sophie and she just smiles at him, nodding with a cheeky glint in her eye.

Matthew turns back to me and I tell him everything. Everything that happened in the backseat of Nate's car, telling him every single detail, he didn't want me leaving anything out and to my surprise I didn't. I found it more easier to tell Matthew then when I did tell Sophie at the diner. Maybe because I had a practise run with her already and it just made it easier. Not to mention we are in the privacy of my own room and not a packed out diner on a Sunday afternoon.

"Nate asked me something, something he had me think about."

"What?"

"He... he asked me if I could, would I want to have both of them?"

"Both of who?" Matthew says confused.

"Nate... and Nico together," I gulp.

This was it. Someone other than Sophie knew and I was about to get either a excited squeal from Matthew or a judgmental look. But for my sake and for the choice I made last night, I was hoping to cover my ears with my hands. Matthew just blinks at me, his mouth wide open with disbelief. No one says anything for ages and I just stare at Matthew, waiting for him to say or do anything, anything at all to let me know that he supports this.

"Matt?" Sophie says as she waves her hand in his face, trying to bring him back to the room.

"Matthew?... Say something?... Anything?"

"I've broken my best friend!" I think.

"Are... are you..." he points to me, "telling me..." he points to himself, "that Nicholas and Nathan are into sharing... together? Like a threesome?!" He says, astonishment on his face. I nod slowly and he just blinks at me. "Wow."

"I saw them... with that girl we met at the club, Melanie?" I question, hoping he'll remember who she was. "I saw them with her... together and they wanted to talk to me about it, but I didn't want to listen. Then Nate asked me how I felt about being with both of them-"

"You said yes right?... RIGHT?!"

"Shush and let her finish, you haven't heard about the pool table yet!" Sophie gleans.

"Wait! Why does she know everything and I'm only hearing about this now?! What happened to best friends tell each other everything and what pool table? What happened with the pool table?" He says shocked with a look of hurt as words fly out of his mouth in a rushed sentence.

I did purposely not tell Matt till now for a reason and that reason being was that Sophie would tell me all the supportive things I needed to hear from a friend. Where as Matt would of just told me to jump both their bones straight away and even pick out the underwear for it too. Not to mention he would want all the gory details of how big they are and if the shave down there.

"I'm telling you now, aren't I?"

I tell him about everything that happened the rest of this past week. The job offer, the sexual tension in Nate's office and then later on that day with Nico on the pool table. I left out some of the hornier details, especially about the new wet patch I left behind on the table that day. That was something I had spoken with Sophie about when I needed to know how 'normal' that kind of thing was. Matt didn't say a word the entire time I spoke, listening to every word I said. I have never known Matthew to be so quiet for so long.

"So what happened last night? Did you make your decision?" Sophie says as she looks at me hopefully.

"Yeah, I think... I think I want to try and see where this goes," I smile, a blush on my face as I look down, thinking about the tangle sandwich I was in last night and most of this afternoon.

"Your dating not just one... but two SEX GODS!" Matthew shouts, he jumps up and lunges for me, engulfing in me in a bear hug, "you've made me so proud!" He squeals.

"You don't think it's weird... having two boyfriends?"

Matthew pulls back, holding onto my cheeks as he stares deep into my eyes. There's a serious expression on his face with a soft smile. I hold his arms in mine, waiting for him to realise that I am now actually dating two guys and what his real reaction will be. "Ryan..." he speaks softly, "I would give anything for someone to look at me the way they both look at you. You don't see what we see and if this is what makes you happy then I'm here for you. I don't care if you date Nathan or Nic or both, all I care about is if they treat you right and I know they both care for you more than you actually think they do. I've always thought that."

"That's what Soph said," I smile looking down, his hands dropping from my face.

"Because it's true. We don't care if your with either of them or both, we just want you to be happy," she says smiling and I feel my eyes watering with how supportive both of my best friends are.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm fucking jealous as hell," he scoffs and we all laugh. "But if one of the three Greyson sex gods was not gonna be my man, I'm happy it's you and not some hussy," he says and I smile at him. "So... how big are they?!"

"Matthew Robert Brooks! You can't ask her that?!"

"I can and I will, c'mon, details girl, details."

"Well... I haven't actually seen it or them yet," I blush as I gesture with my hands what I'm talking about.

"Really?"

I shake my head and shrug my shoulders. I really hadn't. The two times I was alone with them we only kissed and they touched me, that was it. Even last night and this afternoon it was all about me, like I was the main event. But I guess I hadn't really thought about pleasing them because I was too consumed with what they were doing with me. But now that I think about it, how will it work with me and two guys?

"Have you ever giving a blowjob before?" He says and I bury my face in my hands.

"Matt!" Sophie says, hitting his shoulder and giggling. If there was one thing I loved and hated about Matthew it was how blunt he can be.

"What?! I'm only asking her a question, we've never spoken about these things before and there's no time like the present. Plus, we're having a girls night and apparently this is what girls talking about so c'mon, what have you done with a boy?"

Mumbling into my hands and still not looking up I answer his question, "I've never done anything with a boy."

"Not even a handjob?" He questions and I just shake my head no, "what did you do with Dean?"

My head snaps up, finally showing my beetroot blushed face from the blowjob question. Matthew only knew what he needed to know with Dean and that was we only went on a few dates. He knew he left college and went back home, but he didn't know the reason why, not even I knew, but I've always had this sinking feeling why Dean left. There was a witness to what he almost did to me that night, if it hadn't of been for that guy hearing me struggle then it could of been worse.

"I never did anything with Dean, we never even really got to first base."

"You really are a virgin, aren't you?" Matthew smirks with a wink.

"My girl won't be for long."

*word count - 2853*

💙💙💙💙💙
I felt it was important for this chapter because both
Sophie & Matthew are so important to Ryan.
Of course Matt is jealous as hell but at least he's happy that someone he
loves gets his sex god & not some hussy.
😂😂😂

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Please don't forget to vote & leave me a comment, I always love hearing from you!
Stay safe,
CeeCee
xoxo
💙💙💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.5M 102K 195
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
937K 60.2K 59
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
162K 12.2K 15
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...