Out Of The Blue (Sebastian Ve...

By AlwaysSeb

⚠️ Warning, this story contains smut ⚠️ Reunited with her best friends after years apart 2021 was going to a... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Formula 1 Calendar 2021
Formula 1 Driver Lineup 2021
1. A New Beginning
2. Future Plans
3. The End of the Beginning
4. Settling In
5. Friends Reunited
6. Testing Times (1)
7. Testing Times (2)
8. Heading Down Under
9. Eve of the Season
Australian GP 🇦🇺
10. Crazy Little Thing Called Lust
11. Jealous Guy
Bahrain Grand Prix 🇧🇭
12. A Date in the Desert
Chinese Grand Prix 🇨🇳
Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 🇮🇹
13. Playing the Hero
14. Her Saviour
15. State of Confusion
16. A New Friendship
17. Back to Barcelona
Spanish Grand Prix 🇪🇸
18. The Birthday Bash
19. A Monte Carlo Miracle
Monaco GP 🇲🇨
20. Monte Carlo Madness
Azerbaijan Grand Prix 🇦🇿
21. Baku Blues
22. "Will You Go On A Date With Me?"
Canadian Grand Prix 🇨🇦
24. The Lake
French Grand Prix 🇫🇷
Austrian Grand Prix 🇦🇹
25. Mood Swings
26. Home
27. Too Much Too Soon?
British Grand Prix 🇬🇧
Hungarian Grand Prix 🇭🇺
28. The Start Of Summer Break
29. The Camping Trip
30. The Last Night
31. Over Before It Had Even Begun
32. Regrets
Belgian Grand Prix 🇧🇪
33. Her Confession
Netherlands Grand Prix 🇳🇱
34. Together
35. Coming Clean
36. The Next Step
Italian Grand Prix 🇮🇹
37. Just Them
38. Russian Rumours
Russian Grand Prix 🇷🇺
Singapore Grand Prix 🇸🇬
39. From Singapore to Suzuka
40. Downtime in Suzuka
Japanese Grand Prix 🇯🇵
41. Meeting the Family
42. Stateside
United States Grand Prix 🇺🇸
43. Mexico Memories
Mexican Grand Prix 🇲🇽
Brazilian Grand Prix 🇧🇷
44. Too Close to Call
Saudi Arabia Grand Prix. 🇸🇦
45. Five or Bust
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 🇦🇪
46. The Aftermath
47. Betrayal?
Epilogue

23. Date Night

1.5K 44 0
By AlwaysSeb

Melissa looked in the mirror and put the finishing touches to her make up. It was finally date night. Seb wouldn't tell her where they were going. All he had said was to dress casual. She was feeling very nervous.

She hadn't been alone with him since that night in his hotel room. She hadn't seen much of him at all to be honest. He'd been in a foul mood after the Canadian Grand Prix after having to retire the car a few laps in after being rear-ended by Alonso. It meant that he'd lost the championship lead after Daniel had finished in fifth place, and got the fastest lap,  so he had stormed off back to the hotel after finishing his media commitments.

He'd sent her a text apologising for his mood and explaining he just wanted a quiet night in. She understood, he had been so confident of a good result in Canada and was feeling a little deflated that he'd come away with no points through no fault of his own.

Zipping her makeup bag up, she checked the time. She had to meet Seb in the lobby in ten minutes. They'd had to push the date back by an hour as he'd been later arriving than planned as his flight had been delayed. She hoped he was in a better mood now he had had a chance to get over his disappointment.

All of a sudden she felt overcome by a sense of what could only be described as panic. Was it really a good idea to go on this date? What if they found out they had absolutely nothing in common with each other? She sat down on her bed, shaking. Sophie looked up from her magazine and noticed straight away that something wasn't right. She got up and sat by Melissa, and took her hand.

"Melissa, don't do this. You're over thinking again, aren't you?" Melissa nodded, a wry smile on her face. "Want to get it off of your chest?"

"What if he doesn't like me so much once he gets to know me? He's a four  time Formula 1 World Champion. I'm a nobody. His last girlfriend was stunning. I'm just plain old me."

"Seb likes you Melissa. YOU. If only you could see it the way all of us do. The way he looks at you, he makes it obvious. And you really like him don't you? It's ok to be scared. That's perfectly natural. You had your heart broken before, but life goes on Melissa. You deserve to be happy. And he makes you happy, doesn't he?" Melissa nodded. "It's ok to feel nervous. You wouldn't be human if you didn't. Now go, enjoy yourself. Go get your man girlie."

Melissa took a deep breath and released it. Sophie was right. She did deserve to be happy. Even if nothing came of their date at least she would know she'd tried. It was time to stop hiding herself away. It was time to take a chance. She stood up and straightened her dress.

"How do I look?"

"Beautiful, he won't be able to keep his hands off of you." She was wearing a knee length coral dress. It had spaghetti straps and showed just a little hint of cleavage. She wore flat white sandals with it. Instead of her usual braid, or ponytail, she had left her hair down. She grabbed her handbag and put her phone inside it.

"I'll see you later Soph, wish me luck."

"You won't need it, but good luck babe."

She headed out and caught the elevator down to the main lobby. When she arrived she looked around trying to spot Seb but she couldn't see him. He was still coming wasn't he? What if he'd changed his mind?

Then, to her relief, she saw him. He looked so handsome. He was wearing a pair of  black jeans and a blue and green plaid shirt left open over a white tshirt. His hair was a tousled mess of curls, his stubble long enough to be classed as a beard. He gazed straight into her eyes as she crossed the lobby towards him. As she reached him he smiled and leant forward, kissing her on the cheek. She inhaled the fresh scent of his aftershave.

"You look amazing Melissa, " he said. She blushed.

"Thank you. So do you."

"Let's go, follow me," he said. She followed him out of the lobby. Antti was waiting outside, stood besides a gleaming white Aston Martin Vantage.

"Thanks Antti, you have a good evening, I'll see you in the morning."

"No worries boss. Enjoy yourselves you two." Seb opened the passenger door for her and she got in. He whizzed round and hopped behind the wheel. She gave a laugh under her breath. He looked at her curiously.

"What's so funny?"

"It's all just a bit unbelievable really. I'm being driven by a four time Formula 1 world champion in one of my favourite cars of all time. I think I'm going to wake up in a minute and find out it has all been a dream."

"It's all real prinzessin, and it's going to get even better." He put his foot down and the car shot off.

As they headed down the Main Street Seb snuck a glance sideways. Melissa looked simply lovely tonight. He loved her hair down like that.

He thought that she seemed very nervous. He hoped that he'd be able to put her at ease, but he was feeling pretty nervous himself. He hadn't been on a date since his split with Madeleine.

They had been driving for around fifteen minutes when Seb told her to put some music on if she wanted to. She fiddled with the radio trying to find a song that she knew. In the end she left it on a station playing classic rock. Seb began tapping his fingers on the steering wheel, nodding his head in time with the music.

"Where are we going anyway? Is it much further?" Melissa asked, curious about what Seb had planned for them. 

"About another twenty minutes I think." She was surprised they were travelling so far for their date. Seb started singing along to the Bon Jovi song that had come on. Melissa smiled. It was great to see him so care free. It made him seem more...normal. "So Melissa, tell me, when am I going to hear this duet you and Joel do? Elton John and Kiki Dee isn't it?" Melissa looked horrified. There was no way that was ever going to happen. 

"Never if I have my way. We only do that when we are totally bladdered. Joel is often that drunk, me not so much. I wouldn't wish our singing on my worst enemy." Seb laughed.

"Not even if I ask nicely?"

"Nope," she laughed.

"Is your singing really that bad?"

"You have no idea."

They carried on with small talk until suddenly Seb pulled off the main road and down a small track. Melissa felt puzzled. Where on earth were they going? There had been a signpost pointing down here but her French was pretty non-existant. After a few minutes enduring a bumpy ride they came across a small carpark and Seb pulled into a space. He had plenty to choose from as there were no other cars there.  He got out of the car and came around to the passenger side to open Melissa's door. He held his hand out to her to help her out of the car. She looked at him questioningly.

"What is this place?" she asked.

"All will be revealed," was all he said. He opened the boot of the car and reached inside, pulling out a large picnic basket. He looked at her and winked.

"I didn't want to share our date with dozens of other diners. I'm greedy. I want you all to myself." Melissa wasn't complaining. They followed some signposts pointing between the trees. When they emerged the other side there was a beautiful lake. The evening sun was reflecting off the surface. The only sounds to be heard was the distant mooing of a cow and the birds tweeting in the trees.

Melissa zoned out for a moment, taking in the beautiful scenery.

"Over here," she heard Seb calling out. She turned to see he had headed about twenty metres closer to the lake. He put the basket down, opened it and took out a blanket. He shook it out and laid it down on the ground. Melissa walked over to him.

"Your seat is ready milady," he joked. She lowered herself onto the blanket.

"Seb, this is amazing. How did you find this place?" Seb winked.

"I have my ways. Seriously though, I may have asked Pierre if he knew anywhere nice and private where I could take a date. Truth be told I didn't want a date in the public eye. I'm not ashamed of you, don't ever think that. It's just I never know where the media are going to pop up. And it's still early days, I don't want it all over the internet until we figure out where we're heading. Do you know what I mean?"

"I do Seb, and I agree with you. It's better just us anyway as I get to do this when I want."

She leant over and to Seb's delight, and surprise, brushed her lips over his. He closed his eyes and applied some pressure, gently sucking on her bottom lip. He was just going to deepen the kiss when she pulled away.

"Better stop that before we get carried away. I'm starving. What do you have in that basket?" He laughed. This was going to be one beautiful evening, he could feel it in his bones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 4.4K 57
@danielricciardo commented on your post started: 27/04/2021
162K 5.2K 73
Life didn't always go the way you planned. Sebastian Vettel was proof of that. Once a world champion racing driver, he'd given up on his dreams to...
59.6K 4K 84
Jessie was sweet, petite, sexy as hell and everything that Sebastian Vettel had ever wanted, but she was out of bounds, she belonged to another man. ...
85.1K 2.4K 51
This is the continuation of my first book (Reviewing Priorities). Valeria and Seb are now dealing with the 2020 F1 season. Will a global pandemic, st...