Forever Yours// Reggie

By staybeautiful_1

She's been watching over her best friends family for twenty-five years, she never left their side. Just like... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Christmas/ New Year Special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

1.1K 30 2
By staybeautiful_1

When we appeared in Trevor's house the boys walked around in awe. Immediately I felt uneasy being in the house, it was like something evil was present. I walked to the living room and noticed that there were many photos of him and barely any of Carrie or her mother. The four of us all split up as we looked around the house. I was in the living room looking at the giant poster of Trevor that hung above the large fireplace and TV. I started to feel some sympathy towards the pink-haired singer of Dirty Candy, if I'm judging from all of this it seems as if she's super invisible at home.

"Bobby's house is ridiculous!" Alex exclaimed

I turned my head in his direction to see that he was looking at all the records that Trevor had displayed on the wall.

"Did you guys see these platinums?"

"Platinum!?" Reggie squeaked as he spun around looking to where Alex was

I went over to the boys and noticed Luke standing by the opposite wall looking at the other half of the records on display.

"He recorded 'My Name is Luke'" Luke said in disbelief "My name is Luke!"

"You wrote a song called 'My name is Luke?' Woah Luke" I stated sarcastically

Luke sent me a small glare, "it's a good song, clearly good enough to go platinum!" He huffed out

"You'll have to play it for me sometime," I told him

"Someone's coming" Alex mentioned looking towards the front door

"It's him!" Reggie exclaimed making the four of us group together and watch as Trevor walked through the door

"Hey Carrie!" He yelled out "I'm gonna meditate"

I scrunched my nose at his words and appeared to his side as he walked upstairs, "meditation isn't going to help the wrinkles!" I called out to him

"He wears sunglasses indoors" Reggie observed as he pointed to Trevors face "I can't stand him!"

Luke rushes up the stairs and stands beside me, "it's time for his past to haunt him"

I let out a smirk as Luke and I started to turn around to follow the older man.

"Wait!" Alex called out "let's not rush this. You know...it's our first time haunting someone. I wanna make it special."

I gave Alex a light smile and clapped my hands causing the boys to look at me. I placed my hand on Luke's shoulder and gave them a smirk.

"You wanna make this special? Alright rule number one of a good haunt, we make the air cold and turn stuff on and off. We start off small and then go big."

The boys smiled at me and together we all ran up the stairs. We followed Trevor into his mediation room and watched as he sat on the floor with his hair pulled into a man bun.

"Really Trevor?" I questioned as I leaned down looking at his face "a man bun?"

I shook my head and straighten my posture before walking right through him. I watched as he slightly looked panicked and rubbed his arms as if he was trying to get rid of the cold shiver.

"Alex get the candles" I informed him

Alex nodded and blew out the candles immediately causing Trevor to look in that direction. Reggie turned on the radio making Trevor go over and unplug it. He stood there with fear slowly making its way all over his face. I let out a chuckle and plug the radio again as Reggie stuck his finger in Trevor's ear. The four of us laughed as Trevor started to freak out.

"Amelia!" Luke called out from the bathroom

I vanished there and noticed that he was trying to turn on the water. I went beside him and easily turned it on. The hot water steamed up the whole room, as Alex and Reggie came in I turned towards Luke.

"Okay Luke when Trevor comes in here I want you to write something on the mirror," I told him

"How I can barely turn the water on?" He questioned

"Focus, close your eyes, and use all your energy to the finger you choose to write with" I informed him

As if on cue Trevor walked in calling out to his daughter softly. He went in the shower and quickly turned it off. I nodded at Luke and with a determined look, he placed his finger on the mirror and wrote "hello Bobby" on it. I smiled proudly and silently cheered as Trevor paled.

"Go, go!" Luke urged pushing all of us out of the bathroom before Trevor could run out

Alex pushed himself against the door as Trevor desperately banged on the door and pulling it trying to get out.

"Let me out!" Trevor yelled

The four of us burst into loud laughter as Trevor continued to bang the door. Alex quickly hushed us and backed away from the door. Out came a running Bobby in a panic. I looked towards the boys and gave them a wink, "watch this" I told them

I channeled all my energy and appeared behind Trevor, I tapped his shoulder causing him to freeze. I heard his heartbeat from behind him and let out a chuckle. Trevor slowly turned around and when his eyes met mine I quickly waved my hand over my face to make it look all pale.

"Boo" I stated

Trevor let out a loud scream before running down the stairs muttering about needing a therapist. I waved my hand back over my face to bring it back to normal. The three boys high-fived each other as I almost fell to the floor laughing. I went over to the boys laughing as they pulled me into a group hug.

"How did you do that?" Alex asked in shock

"That was amazing Mel!" Luke cheered "did you see his face"

Luke continued to laugh as he and Alex ran downstairs. Reggie beamed a smile at me before grabbing my hand and pulling it downstairs. I let out a laugh but ended up bumping into Julie as she was turning a corner. I stopped in my tracks and told Reggie to go ahead while I went back to Julie. When she saw me she folded her arms around his chest and pressed her lips together.

"Julie," I said softly dragging her name out with a nervous smile "what's up?"

"What's up!?" She quietly yelled "how could you just encourage the boys like that"

"Because I know how I would feel if it happened to me, they've already been through a lot. If they didn't have this they would've hit rock bottom" I told her "yell at me all you want but they needed this"

Julie let out a huff and walked close to me, "promise me you won't encourage anymore haunting?" She asked me

I nodded, "of course." I paused and wrapped my arm around her shoulders pulling her into a side hug "plus you're my number one, I'm sticking by you at all times. Haunting hour is over"

Julie smiled and wrapped me in a hug, when she pulled away she looked down the stairs. "We gotta find the boys and get them out of here"

"I know exactly where they are," I said and I grabbed her arm and pulled her in the direction that Trevor went running

Julie and I made our way downstairs walking past the couch to where I noticed Flynn was.

"They've gone to the backyard," I told Julie

Flynn looked over at Julie as Julie pointed towards the backyard. Flynn quickly pulled out her phone and plopped herself between Carrie and Nick.

"Hey do you guys wanna see a photo!?" Flynn asked giving Julie the opportunity to head outside

Just as we walked outside I noticed the boys pulling up their pants as Trevor flew away in his helicopter. They just mooned the guy, I held back my laugh as Julie cleared her throat.

"Did you guys have fun in there?" She questioned

"You'd do the exact same if he stole all of your songs" Luke argued

Julie nodded, "yeah, but you have new songs, with me. The best way to get back at Trevor is for this band to do great, and to do great we have to play at dances, then clubs,-"

Luke cut her off, "and tours I know"

I put my hand on Julie's shoulder and gave her a look to just stop the fighting. Julie nodded at me and turned back to the boys.

"I'll see you guys at the school," She said emotionless "we go on at 9:00. Please don't be late, there's going to be a lot of people there."

"I'll make sure they'll be there," I told her as Julie turned to walk away from our group as soon as Julie was gone Reggie spoke up

"I don't care what Julie says" he stated "I'm glad we scared Bobby, I even wished we would've done more, like wrote thief on his forehead!"

"How did you shit that door, Alex?" Luke asked, "you could barely open the garage door earlier"

Reggie get out a chuckle and wiggled his eyebrows, "did you learn that from Willie?"

This caught my attention so I walked over closer to the group. Alex shrugged his shoulders as a blush formed to his cheeks.

"Well he taught me a few things and we screamed in a museum. It's a long story" Alex told us

"You think he has a few more tricks up his sleeve?" Luke asked causing my eyes to widened

"Wait a second guys-" I started before I got cut off

"Let's go find out!" Reggie smiled as we all vanished to the beach where Willie skates all the time

"Guys this isn't a good idea" I mumbled as Willie came over

"Hey man! Blondie, nice to see you, you brought friends this time" Willie smiled at them "oh hey Amelia!"

I gave Willie a small smile and waved.

"Oh yeah, this is Luke and Reggie, the bandmates" Alex introduced

"So what's up?" Willie asked with a smirk forming on his face "you guys here to learn some...tricks?"

He pointed to some Cop Quads making them go off so a few skaters could get away without getting a ticket. The boys watched in amusement as I stood there folding my arms, I had a bad feeling about this.

"An old bandmate stole from us and we wanna confront him face to face" Luke mentioned

Wait they never mentioned this to me, I turned to Willie and he looked at me with slightly concerned eyes. I shook my head telling him no but he ignored me.

"Is this friend of yours a lifer?" Willie asked

Reggie and Luke looked at me in confusion but before I could speak Alex spoke up, "that's fancy ghost lingo for the living, just a little something that I picked up"

Reggie nodded and crossed his arms, "he's a lifer then, too much of a fancy pants for street dogs though"

The apologetic expression from Willie made me smile slightly. I don't want the boys to meet Caleb, I've avoided him for so long that I didn't want to get wrapped up in it myself.

"I'm sorry guys, but speaking to lifers is even out of my league," he said

"It's alright because-" I started but Willie cut me off

"But there is one ghost who might be able to help you guys. He's kind of a big deal-"

"Literally anything would help" Luke begged him

"Alright, then I've gotta go take care of some things then, but I'll meet you where Blondie and I met at eight o'clock"

The boys fist-pumped as Willie skated away. After their little celebration, I cleared my voice causing them to look at me. I was a little upset that they ignored me and forgot that I was able to help them confront Bobby. 

"Woah so now you notice I exist, did you forget that I can talk to Bobby for you guys?" I asked them while placing my hands on my hips

"You can't make him see us though" Luke pointed out

"That doesn't matter, I told Alex before that you can't trust some ghost you guys can't go tonight," I told them

"You can't control us," Luke said getting angry as he inched closer to me

"I'm not trying to, I'm just saying that this isn't a good idea. Plus we promised Julie that all of us were going to be at the dance tonight." I told them as I kept my eyes glued to Luke who was currently glaring at me 

"We'll still be there" Luke ensured me although I didn't fully believe him

"You better be, I know what Bobby did sucks but this is your second chance at being a band again. Don't screw this up for you and don't screw this up for Julie" I threatened them "I spent way too long watching her be sad, I don't want her to be sad again"

"We'll be there at 9," Reggie told me "I promise"

I didn't even bother responding I just vanished as I was too upset to say anything else. When I got back to Julie's I quickly went into her room to see her dressed in Rose's shirt.

"I like the shirt, I've stole that from your mom before" I smiled at her

Julie looked at me and smiled as she finished doing her hair. I sat on her bed as she looked at me through the mirror.

"Look Amelia I'm sorry for getting mad at you for trying to help the boys" Julie apologized

"Don't sweat it, I thought it was going to help but I think I only threw gasoline at the fire" I told her

"They're still mad aren't they?" She asked

"Yeah" I answered

She looked down slightly making me jump off the bed and rush to her side.

"They'll still be there tonight, Reggie promised me that they will," I told her

Julie softly smiled up at me as I pulled her into a hug, "they'll be there tonight"

When we pulled away from our hug I went over to the trunk and looked through it.

"What are you doing?" Julie asked

"I know I have some clothes in here," I said as I looked around the trunk "I figured I could also do an outfit change"

I let out a laugh as I pulled out my favourite beanie and flannel. I winked at Julie as I snapped my fingers causing my outfit to change. I was now wearing black ripped jeans, a green day t-shirt from their Dookie album topped with a red flannel. I had classic white converse on and my light gray beanie to complete the whole look. I spun around making Julie clap.

"Damn I wished I looked that good" Julie smiled

"You look better" I complimented her "now come on, we got a dance to get to"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovers! The Hollywood ghost club is coming up now...ooooo the drama starts. What do you think Amelia will do once she realizes the boys are late? Thank you so much for reading I really appreciate all the love and support I've been getting. I'll see you on the flip side, much love <3

~StayBeautiful

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 835 17
Reggie x OC [Season One Completed] hadley never felt like she belonged in the world. she always felt out of place in her skin. the only times she tru...
33.3K 800 21
Reggie x OC [Season One Completed] styx always knew she was different. her name alone made her stand out in crowds. her parents named her after the r...
218K 4.5K 21
ไฟกใ˜ใ‚‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’Š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’† no music is worth making if we're not making it with you. โคฟ julie and the phantoms fanfiction โคฟ luke patte...
247K 8.1K 30
๐‰๐€๐“๐ | โ HE'S ALWAYS BEEN MY BEST FRIEND SO WHY IS THAT NOW NOT ENOUGH โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ lukes little sister andy begins to form feelings for her...