Loving the Mafia Lord (COMPLE...

By DreameLover

When Xavier a 25 year old ruthless gang leader of the Italian Mafia comes across sweet Isabella Morano he ref... More

Author note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
AUTHORS NOTE
Sequel
22
NEW STORY ALERT

News Alert

2.4K 25 2
By DreameLover

OK so I have an announcement to make.

I received and offer to upload my book LOVING THE MAFIA LORD onto another platform but in order to do this I need to update more chapters and write up to 40 thousand words.

So I will be changing the book completely and then reload it and all the chapters onto wattpad as well.

I will NOT remove the book from wattpad. It will remain on the wattpad platform.

I also received an offer on 5other books of mine hence I will not be able to update on any more of my other books until I am done rewriting LTML and reuploading it onto Wattpad. Please bare with me. Have patience please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

xavier By cσυят

Teen Fiction

181K 6.6K 50
May Zecora, a happy 19 year old that has moved on from her losses with the help of her boyfriend, Logan, wakes up to find her world being flipped ar...
8.4M 261K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
167 40 21
17 Year old Julia Robert has a private life of utter bliss, but faced with challenges of moving from her home UK to DC she knows her life is going to...
51 8 8
A sudden tragedy changes the course of Isabella's life, forcing her to take stock of who and what's important, who and what's not and who exactly she...