(revived) Gremory Rose(Abused...

By SansofDestruction

Y/N Gremory, the youngest child of the Gremory Family, has been abused and neglected ever since the age of 4... More

BIO
weapons
Harem
Clarification
Prologue part 1: A Painful Beginning
Prologue part 2: Reborn as Rose
Prologue part 3 Duel Monsters
Prologue Part 4: A Fateful Encounter
Prologue Final Part: Y/n's Destiny
How's the Story, Outfit and Team MILM
Chapter 1: The Sibling Reunion
Chapter 1 part 2 Beacon Academy
Chapter 1 Part 3 Initiation
Chapter 1 part 4 Reunion both of Love and hate
Chapter 1 part 5 Help from a loved one
Chapter 1 part 6: 1st Day at Beacon part 1
Chapter 1 part 7: First day in Beacon part 2
Chapter 1 part 8: Meet the Bunny and A Fashionista
Chapter 1 part 9: Jaunedice part 1
Chapter 1 part 10: Jaundice part 2
Chapter 1 part 11: Forever Falls: Birth of the Elemental Gear
A/N: Giving Credit and Year worths of question.
Chapter 1 part 12: Peerage Training Exercise: Y/n vs RWBY
Harem part 2
Chapter 1 part 13: Rising Devil's Unwanted Reunion
Chapter 1 part 14: Arguing with the Demons
Chapter 1 part 16: Help from others
Chapter 1 part 17: A Normal Morning
Chapter 1 part 18: Day outside the Academy
Chapter 1 part 19: The Challenge: Y/n vs Issei
Chapter 1 part 20: Black and White
A/N: 10 random Memes
Chapter 1 part 21: Runaway Guy and Gal... plus a Monkey
Chapter 1 part 22 Black and White part 2
Chapter 2 part 1: I just left for one.. second...
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Awkward accidents
Volume 2 Chapter 3: Along came a Pest
Volume 2 Chapter 4: Removing the Pest: Y/n vs Weevil

Chapter 1 part 15: Confliction with the Devils

7.8K 101 129
By SansofDestruction

Last Time!

Joey: *shouts* "YOU F#!&ING @$$ MUNCHING B!^#*& LICKING C0!# SUCKING &*!&$ PIECE OF TRASH-@##-"

This Time!

Joey: *cussing still* "-A$$-MUNCHING $H1T-COCK LICKING PICES OF SHITS!!!" *panting heavily as he finally finishing*

Meanwhile the Gremory's, Rias' Peerage, Ozpin and Glynda (who had the glass tilt a bit) and the Y/n's family just look at Joey (aka Joey using Y/n's body) at just sheer.... 'What the Fuck'... Joey had been cussing from Morning to the afternoon and needless to say......it was glorious. Ruby slowly hold up her swear jar before Raven pushes down the swear jar.

Raven: *finally breaking the silence* "Well...uh...thanks..uh Joey.. for that..."

Taiyang: *disturbed* "Uh....yeah.." *thinking *'How does shove a entire hippopotamus up somebody's a-....uh...n-nevermind...'

Summer: "You...know...I'm usually don't like that....but..today...I-I'm going to let that slide..."

Joey: *breathing heavily* "T-thank...y-you...s-so god damn much..."

Mahad: *facepalm'Good lord..'

Ddraig: *speaks* "..You haven't changed much Jonoichi.."

Joey: "Not in...the..mood..Ddraig.."

Y/n: 'Um..Joey...can I have my body back now?'

Joey: 'Oh right...sure kid..' *hair turns back to red and eyes return back to blue at that moment.. Y/n rubs his throat and groans*

Y/n: *voice is hoarse* "My throat...." *sees a cup of hot tea nearby his face,he looks up to see Grayfia*

Grayfia: "Tea Y/n?"

Y/n: "Grayfia.." *takes the cup of tea and drinks it and hands her back the cup* "Thank you."

Grayfia: *smiles* "It's my pleasure, Y/n!"

Venalana: "Grayfia?!" *Grayfia looks over to the Gremory family, who had a look of disbelief* "You knew too?!"

Grayfia: "Yes.."

Venalana: "How could you not tell us that my child was alive?!"

Raven: "Oh to hell with 'Your child' crap!" *has look of disgust* "You all were the ones, who abandoned Y/n! YOU DISOWNED YOUR OWN CHILD!!"

Sirzechs: "And you're point.. 'Blood runs thicker than water'!"

Qrow: "Yeah..well 'Compassion and Love runs thicker than blood..'? But you wouldn't know anything about that now would you?"

Zeoticus: *Irritated tone* "Shut you disgusting Drunk!"

Yang:  *eyes turn red in anger*  "Hey He maybe drunk but he at least has a heart!!"

Ruby: "Yeah!"

Joey: *speaks thru the gauntlet* "Besides you have no right to say he's disgusting when you stand before Boss and his family.."

Venelana: *looks at Y/n with tears in her eyes and shakily took a step towards him please as she completely dropped to her knees and finally broke down completely* "Y/n..please... I know we made a horrible mistake, but please.. give us a chance to make things right!"  

Needless to say everyone around them (except forZeoticus, Sirzechs and Rias Peerage) had a look  of disbelief and disgust, did she really justbeg for forgiveness?

Y/n: "Venelana...You can't change the past. I swear...if wasn't for Grayfia. my parents, Uncle, Aunt and Sisters...I would have ended my own damn life before I was sent to Remnant.. *Venelana's eyes widen in horror* "Spilling a cup of coffee it is a mistake, dropping a dish while washing it is a mistake, 4 fucking years of physical, mental..and emotional abuse is no mistake.." *Y/n glares at the Gremory family as he felt his hands starting to shake, but kept his composure as best he could he knew that freaking out wouldn't help at all.*

Issei: *yelled as he glares at Y/n, walking over to him*  "What the hell is wrong with you! That's your mom! She just threw her heart to you and you just shrugged it off?! Don't ignore her feelings like th-"

Y/n: *snaps at Issei* "YOU DON'T GET IT!" * grabs Issei by his shirt with his own gauntlet arm* "Do you know you know how many fucking times, all my attempts for gaining their Affection were all ignored?!" *throws Issei in front of Akeno, who make sure he was okay. They look up to see Y/n, who had tears running down his face* "You expect me to ignore all the damn times they ignore my screams and begging for mercy?!" *breathes heacly as he tries to calm down and in sarcastic tone* "I suppose your right! I'm being the unfair one to all of them!" *as his  former family family looked down in shame, Y/n felt a hand gently places itself on his shoulder. He looks over to see Grayfia and the rest of his family with a worried look on their faces. he sighs* "Sorry...just...stressed out.."

Ruby: "It's okay.. Y/n.."

Taiyang: "Yeah..if we were in your shoes..I bet we would feel the same way..." *They soon group hug him in comforting manner calming Y/n down until*

Zeoticus: "Y/N AS YOUR FATHER I DEMAND YOU LEAVE THOSE HUMANS AND YOU ARE TO RETURN HOME-" *barely get the last part out but was interrupted a Y/n's sacred gear: Jonoicici has extended a long black blade out of himself and presses against his throat*

Y/n: *shouts* "You are not my father....Your judgment means nothing to me! So for the last time....leave me alone, You fucking Mother fucking Dick headed cunt.." *glares at Zeoticus*

Sirzechs: "DON'T TALK TO FATHER LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!" *Y/n looks at Sirzechs a second too late. As his former older brother not only had hit him in the face...but underneath his glove was a hidden blade which had slashes Y/n's face again which overlaps with his old scar*

Everyone's including Mahad's, Joey's, WB and Team JNPR, and MILM's (Who just arrived) eyes widen as Y/n is sent sliding back with drips of blood pouring out of his face. Y/n holds his face as horrible memories flooded his mind. Sirzechs' eyes widen with a look of horror on his face of what he realized what he just did.

Y/n's adopted Family, MILM, JNPR, Grayfia, and Rias! : "Y/N!!!!" *Ruby Grayfia, Ishizu, Mana, Pyrrha, Weiss, Blake, Ren and Nora all run over to Y/n, who was in tears shaking uncontrollably as his painful memories from all those years ago were resurfacing all those years ago.*

Sirsechs: "B-brother...I'm s-sorry..." *he steps forward only him to have the tip of Summer's scythe, Raven's and Qrow's in sword form and barrel of Tai's Machine gun/ Gauntlets to point at his head and throat.*

STRQ: "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY/OUR SON/NEPHEW! YOU MONSTER/ BASTARD!!" *Tai delivers a hard haymaker straight at Sirzechs face sending him flying. Before they all look at Y/n, who was being comforted by everyone while Grayfia was treating his new scar.*

Jaune: *looks at Ozpin* "Professor Ozpin, we'll be taking Y/n back to his dorm now, if that's alright.." 

Ozpin: *nods* "Of course.." 

Jaune: "Ren help me out!" *Ren nods as both of them soon help Y/n up back carrying him from his shoulder* 

Ren: *activating his semblance to calm Y/n (who had bandage wrapped around his head), which helped him * "It's okay Y/n we got you.." *they began to carry Y/n towards his dorm*

Rias: "Grayfia...." *Grayfia along with STRQ, looks over to Rias, who had a worried look on her face* "Please..take care of.. Y/n Rose.." *STRQ's look over to Grayfia, who simply nods before walking off* 

Zeoticus: "Grayfia! Where do you think you're going?!"

Grayfia: *livid look* "Away from you sick twisted people! Y/n tired to be as respectful as possible and look what it got him, trauma that's all you caused him!" *turns around andwalks off with the others to help make sure Y/n was okay.*

Ozpin sighs a moment before turning to face the Gremory Family once again.

Zeoticus: "Ozpin forgi-"

Ozpin: *shouts as he throws his mug down to the floor, as the entire corridor shook from his yell clearly as livid as the others* "SILENCE! I had up to here with all of you! You come here and wanted to know of the boy's warabouts and you once again! If you get anywhere near that boy without his permission! I will be forced to ban you from the school grounds and Rias and her Peerage will be expelled! Now get out of my sights!" 

Zeoticus, Venalana and Sirtechs' eyes widen before looking down with mix feelings before nodding and walking away back to their home in hell while Rias and her peerage to back to their dorm. He sighs for a moment

Glynda: *calm tone* "I will go check on the boy.." *walks off before Ozpin walks with her*

Ozpin: " I shall go with you..." *sighs* 'Had I acted at all, this wouldn't have happened.."

Glynda: "It was not your battle..this was something Y/n had to do.."

Ozpin: "Yes...but the boy didn't need to suffer more.."

Glynda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 2.2K 20
Y/N rose, the adopted son of Summer and Taiyang. he was supposed to have a happy life, but seeing the title he obviously didn't. he was beaten and ab...
30.6K 628 23
Y/n Rose, a boy from the Xiao-long and Rose families who was born without a semblance or even an aura, so his family neglected him for this until one...
129K 1K 13
(Y/N) is the youngest out of his family, but only one of them ever seems to acknowledge his existance. His whole life his parents had pretended he di...
195K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...