The Dare

By Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... More

#1 game~
#2 Back "home"~
#3 at sasukes~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#11 how can i help you~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#17 anniversary ~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#22 that was too close~
#23 new partner~
#24 the mall~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#37 getting ready
#38 surgery
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#42 so thats why...
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#55 took you long enough
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#30 last day

1.3K 37 146
By Neji_simp69

Naruto pov

It was now the last day of break and if i'm being honest sasuke and I haven't really changed our plans from 6 days ago, meaning we've been sleeping in almost everyday.

We were now walking around konoha with neji, shikamaru, gaara, and kiba. Lee couldn't make it because his dad wanted to spend some time with him before school started.

Sasuke and neji were talking about something that I didn't really care to listen to. I was just enjoying the weather actually.

I'm not gonna lie though I'm still nervous about starting konoha high tomorrow. I know everyone said I'm gonna be fine and I know i will but it's still nerve wracking in a way.

At least I still have the chance to have my classes with at least some of my friends.

My arms were getting tired from crutching around all day do I decided to hold my crutches in my right hand and hop around.

I knew sasuke would probably yell at me for not being careful but I'll deal with that later.

Right now we were passing by a store with a bunch of jewelry in it. Normally I wouldn't have taken interest in anything but there was a silver three sided locket that caught my eye.

I paused for a moment to look at the price then shook my head "damn I think if I stole that much money from my dad he would notice" I mumbled then decided to use my crutches some more as I continued walking around with the group.

I had actually always wanted a locket. I thought it would be cool to have something small to hold a picture or pictures of the people I loved.

"Guys I'll be right back I'm gonna go find a bathroom" sasuke said.

"Ok we probably won't be to far off from you but if you can't find us just call us" neji responded.

"Ok sounds good" sasuke said before walking off.

Little did I know he wasn't going to find a bathroom but he was going to buy a certain something for my birthday.

"Where do you guys wanna go now?" Shikamaru asked.

We had already been to a candy store, a video game store because kiba said so, an ice cream shop, and I tried dragging them over to a place with bumper cars but sasuke carried me away to which I smack him with my crutch.

"Isn't there supposed to be a good ramen place around here?" Gaara asked put of the blue.

That got my interest immediately "ramen? Where" I asked now exided.

"I dunno I haven't been yet" he replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Damn it. How about anyone else?"

"Nope"
"Nah"
"Didn't know it existed"
Was the responses I got.

"Noooo I really want ramennnn"

"Dobe why are you so obsessed with ramen" sasuke asked behind me.

"Ah shit sasuke when the hell did you get back!" I asked alarmed.

"Just now duh"

I rolled my eyes "ok well anyway gaara said that there might be a ramen place around here and like you just said i love ramen so where's the place. You better know sasuke or else that's what were having for dinner"

"Ok ok jeez just look it up you morons" he said taking out his phone and typing something in "yeah it's called ichiraku and it's on the next street over"

"SWEET LETS GO!" I shouted and tried dragging sasuke behind me but he pulled me back and I hit his chest "hey what the hell?"

"Just calm down for a second you don't even know where you're going"

"Oh....well then hurry up and tell me! i want ramen" I told him and stood up so I wasn't still leaning against his chest even though I didn't mind it.

"Just follow me ok?"

"Ugh fineeee just don't be slow about finding the place"

"I should be telling you that you're the one on crutches"

"Well I can be fast when I wanna be"

"Yeah like in be-Kiba I swear I will fucking hit you so hard with my crutch that you'll be seeing starts for a week if you finish that sentence" I interrupted him earning laughs from everyone else.

"Ok ok jeez calm down" he said still laughing.

I glared at him for a moment before deciding to not smack the life put of him "ok sasuke, ramen, now, where is it"

"Well if you would stop making death threats then maybe I would have taken you by now"

"Ok first of all it wasn't a death threat, second of all I shut up so let's go to the ramen place"

"Ok let's go then"

"yesss!" I said happily and walked next to sasuke as he tried to find the ramen place.

Everytime he would look uncertain about where he was going or like he was gonna say he didn't know I death glared him.

Eventually we found the ramen place and I happily walked inside. Everyone else followed behind me but not as enthusiastically.

I sat down in one of the seats and a young lady took my order. I told her I wanted miso ramen and then she took everyone else's orders.

Not to long after an old man came put carrying ramen "hello my name is teuchi! Thank you for coming to ichiraku ramen" he said kindly as he set the bowls of ramen down infront of us "is this your first time here?"

We all nodded "then this time your ramen's on the house" he said with a smile.

"No freakin' way! Thanks!" I said and started eating the ramen infront of me.

"Thank you sir" neji said more politely and ate his ramen.

"You're welcome I hope you enjoy it!" He said then walked back into the kitchen.

Sasuke only finished half his bowl before deciding he was full "how the hell are you already full?" I asked confused.

"I'm still full from the food we ate earlier" he said looking sick to his stomach at the fact that he even finished half the bowl.

"Ok more for me then" i said snatching his bowl away from him and finishing it.

Sasuke rested his head in his hand and stared at nothing untill the rest of us were finished eating.

"That was so good how have we never been here before" Kiba said.

"I guess we just didn't know it existed untill gaara brought it up" shikamaru said shrugging.

"Well thank God you guys found it because it was amazing!" I said content.

"Ooh does anyone wanna go to the beach? It's still only 2:30 we could spend the rest of the day there" gaara suggested.

"Yeah that sounds fun"
"HELL YES"
"Ok sure"
Was what everyone responded with. I'm sure you can guess which one was kiba and me.

We all got up and walked out of the ramen place. In complete honesty I didn't even know there was a beach around here.

It was surprisingly close to where we were so it didn't take us to long to get there. Kiba was the first to make it to the water and unfortunately for neji he was right behind him.

Kiba splashed neji causing neji to gasp at what I assume was the cold water. Kiba ran deeper into the water and neji ran after him. It didn't take neji to long to catch up so he pushed Kiba underwater and laughed.

Kiba emerged from the water coughing "ugh i just inhaled water" he complained with a distgusted look on his face.

"Good you deserved it" neji said and swam away from Kiba because soon after that Kiba was chasing him around.

Shikamaru sat dow in the sand and watched them with an amused smirk on his face. I snuck away from sasuke and started making my way to the water.

Sasuke was looking around confused then he locked eyes with me "dobe you can't swim with a broken knee!" He yelled and I hopped towards the water.

"But I can float!" I yelled back and tried the get to the water faster. He wrapped his arms around me waist which sent butterflies through my stomach but they died when he picked me up and carried me away from the water.

"Sasuke lemme swim i can tread water with one leg idiot!" I said flailing around in his arms.

He stopped walking and set me down "you promise you won't go out to deep?"

"Yeah I do, i just wanna do something I don't care if my knees broken!" I said crossing my arms.

He looked like he was thinking it over for a minute then he sighed "fine"

"Yay thanks sasuke! Love you!" I said kissing him on the cheek then making my way back to the water laughing.

"love you too now try not to hurt yourself" he said.

"Yeah whatever I know!" I said and tripped but gained my balance.

He gave me a worried look but I just laughed it off and walked into the water "oh this isn't to cold actually!" I said happily and I set my crutches down away from the water.

I swam out and bounced around on some of the waves happily 'I can't believe he actually let me go, doesn't he know that swimming is more dangerous than a roller coaster? Whatever i'm having fun!' I thought smiling.

Kiba and neji had stopped attacking eachother and kiba was just floating around while neji had gotten out of the water and had his soaking wet ponytail resting on an annoyed shikamaru's head.

I decided that I would ruin kiba's peace so I swam up behind him and splashed water in his face.

He stopped floating and started treading water as he wiped water out of his eyes. He spit water out then looked around before his eyes landed on me who was infront of him laughing.

"Naruto you little bastard" he laughed and splashed me back. I swam away which was actually pretty easy considering I wasn't using my right leg.

"Hey I know I'm shorter than everyone here except gaara but I'm not little!" I said and kicked water in his face.

"I'm pretty sure that's what it means" Kiba said splashing me back.

"Yeah well short people are cute not sky scrapers" I retorted.

"Hey!" Sasuke shouted from the sand.

"Ok your an exception"

"I'm actually adorable thank you very much" Kiba said and I splashed him.

"Acording to who" I teased.

"Me!" He said splashing me yet again.

"Well good for you" I said kicking more water at him.

We went on like that for about half an hour and by then it was 3 o'clock. Once we got tired we got out of the water and walked back over to the others.

Kiba sat down in the sand and then layed down meanwhile I decided to annoy sasuke because he's been acting like a helicopter mom this whole week, not letting me do things because of me knee.

I sat down on him and smirked. He looked at me annoyed but I just kept smirking right back "wacha gonna do? You can't push me off i have a broken knee" I teased him and shook my hair out like a dog to get the rest of his clothes soaked.

He gasped and poked my sides tickling me "dobe I wanted to stay dry!" He said tickling me and I flailed around under him laughing.

"And I wanted to go to an amusement park!" I said in between laughs.

He stopped tickling me and I still layed there in the sand stopping my laughter.

"Thats what you get dobe" he said crossing his arms.

"Whatever it was worth it because your still soaked"

I could tell he was about to tickle me so I rolled away from him and stuck my tounge out.

"Hey gaaras the only one who managed to stay dry i say we change that" Kiba piped up and gaara stood up immediately.

"Hell no! leave me out of this"

"No I agree with kiba I don't think it's very fair that gaara got to stay dry this whole time" sasuke said getting up with an evil smirk.

"Not you too sasuke! Leave me the hell alone!"

"Nahhh I'm good!" He said and him and kiba started chasing gaara around the beach.

Kiba jumped at gaara and they went tumbling down the beach.

Sasuke grabbed gaara's ankles and kiba grabbed his wrists. They picked him up and carried him into the water then dropped him where it was deep enough.

Gaara emerged from the water and spit some out "you guys fucking suck" he said annoyed.

"We know" sasuke said as he walked out of the water laughing.

I watched as gaara trudged out of the water and sat down in the sand with a pissed off look and I couldn't help but laugh at him.

He glared at me and I stuck my tounge out at him. After that we were all for the most part peaceful and not chaotic.

Sasuke, gaara, kiba and I were all sitting together in a little group laughing and making fun of eachother. I turned my gaze from the group and my eyes rested on something adorable "aw guys look"

Shikamaru had fallen asleep on neji's shoulder. To sasuke's surprise neji didn't push him off and instead he just smiled then stared at the water.

"How much you wanna bet that their gonna get together" Kiba asked.

"I'm betting 10 bucks on it" I said.

"Really? I've honestly never seen neji being with well....anyone so I'm betting fifteen bucks that they wont"

"Yeah i'm with sasuke shikamaru seems to lazy" gaara said "I bet 13 bucks"

"Well I bet 20 that they will get together" Kiba said.

"Ok deal if kiba and I win we each get 14 dollars and if you guys win you each get 15" I said smirking.

"You better be ready to cough up some money" Kiba said quietly and pointed over to neji who had also fallen asleep with his head resting against shikamaru's and his arm around him.

Gaara narrowed his eyes "that doesn't mean anything i-i mean sasuke and naruto used to sleep like that as friends right"

"Yeah and now we're dating if anything that just proved that they would get together" I said confidentiality and sasuke cursed under his breath.

"Ha he knows he's gonna loose the bet" Kiba laughed and nudged me with his elbow.

"Damn right he does" I said nudging him back.

"Shut up I'm totally right" sasuke said trying to play it off.

"Yeah sure you are" I said and rested my back against his shoulder.

"Tch whatever"

"Should we wake them up? It's gonna start getting dark soon" gaara asked.

"Yeah probably and they're obviously tired" I said.

"Ok I'll wake them up considering the rest of you would probably dump sand down their shirts then run away" gaara said.

"Nooo we would dump water on them THEN sand because the sand has to stick to them"

"Exactly i rest my case" gaara said and stood up to walk over to them.

Neji pov
"Hey lazy asses wake up it's getting late"

I groaned and opened my eyes "ugh really I was comfortable"

"Yeah so is shikamaru" gaara said nodding to shikamaru who was still asleep against me.

My face heated up and I looked back up at gaara "Ok I'll get up, are we all going home then?"

"I mean we probably will soon, normally I would say let's just go to someone's house and have a sleepover but we have school tomorrow"

"Oh right I'll you guys tomorrow then, i'm gonna let shikamaru sleep a little longer because knowing him waking up tomorrows gonna be nightmare" I said and gaara laughed a little bit.

"Ok cya tomorrow then" he said and walked back over to the rest of the group.

"Bye neji!"
"Cya tomorrow"
"Bye lovebirds!"
"Bye neji"
Is what everyone was saying as they walked off the beach and back into town. I narrowed my eyes at the lovebirds part but once they were gone I rested my head against shikamaru again and went back to sleep.

Sasuke pov
We were walking through town and naruto and kiba had the most smug of looks on their faces "so they're staying there together right?" Naruto asked exiedly.

Gaara sighed "yeah they are, neji seemed happy about it to. Sasuke we might have bet wrong"

"Damnit I don't wanna loose 15 bucks" I said annoyed.

"Well to bad I'll take it as soon as possible" Naruto said

"Hey no the bet was if they get together then we owe you money. They haven't made anything official yet"

"Oh whatever they're basically together" Kiba said rolling his eyes.

"I'm not giving you anything untill they're official"

"Sasuke you're only delaying the fact that you're gonna owe us money" Naruto said nudging me.

I knew he was right but I wouldn't admit that I mean c'mon, so I just stayed quiet.

Naruto grinned as we walked and I rolled my eyes at him. We all made it to our cars which were parked at a random store.

Kiba had driven with gaara and naruto and I went together as usual "bye guys cya tomorrow!" Naruto said waving to them.

"Yeo cya tomorrow!" Kiba said waving.

"Bye gaara and kiba" I said and unlocked my car.

"Bye!"
"Bye sasuke and naruto"

They drove off and I helped naruto get into the car. I put his crutches in the backseat and then got in my side and drove off.

TBC!

I hope you all liked this chapter!

I'll update again tonight!

Thanks for reading! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 14.6K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...
15.4K 488 9
Deidara, the youngest member of the Akatsuki, has some issues with a few other members, resulting in verbal and physical abuse. Itachi finds Deidara...
1.7K 90 33
Naruto a teen boy who works at a bar singing, meets a man named Itachi. Itachi has been the head of Sharingan Records Studios since his parents died...
5.2K 147 43
I got bored n decided to write my own lil story... 18+ - SEXUAL CONTENT - EXPLICIT - SMUT YES they are all GROWN. Well into their 20s. Disclaimer...