Witch Instincts (Klaus Mikael...

By ladyrosebud496

Hey guys, my name is Aliana Addison and I am a only child but my family are something different, dangerously... More

Chapter 1 - Returning to Mystic Falls and Meeting The Mikaelsons
Chapter 2 - My first day at Robert E Lee and Blacking Out
Chapter 3 - Saved by a Hybrid
Authors note
Chapter 4 -Bonding with a certain Mikaelson and the feelings begin
Chapter 5 - The Dream and Not Denying It Now
Chapter 7 - The Confrontation
Chapter 8 - The Spell
Chapter 9 - Humanity Makes Her A Bitch
Chapter 10 - FLIP THE SWITCH
Chapter 11 - Chilling and It's Official
Chapter 12 - Birthday Howl
Chapter 13 - Philly
Chapter 14 - Outcome of events
Chapter 15 - Isn't going to change how I feel about you
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 16 - GONE.
Chapter 17 - Never seen him happier and Relationships
Chapter 18 - If you love me let me go, It's my time
Chapter 19 - The most important person alive
Chapter 20 - Path of Destruction
Chapter 21 - You've Got To Be Kidding Me
Chapter 22 - Undead
Chapter 23 - STOP!!!!
Chapter 24 - Families all that we got
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 25 - Travelling
Chapter 26 - Gloria
Chapter 27 - Dream? or Reality?
Chapter 28 - IM BACK BITCHES!!!!
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 29 - Mr. Saxobeat
Chapter 30 - You Up For It Jer?
Chapter 31 - Why Are You Buying This?"
Chapter 32 - Calm Down

Chapter 6 - Almost the kiss and Kol's Interruptions

734 14 0
By ladyrosebud496

BONNIE'S P.OV 

I haven't seen Aliana at all today, I guess she needs her space which I understand. I recieved a text from Ali a few hours ago saying to meet at the Mikaelson Manor at eight tonight. I just arrived at Elena's to pick her, Caroline and Jeremy up. I pull up, honk the horn and they call come running out jumping in the car. 

BONNIE - ''Hey guys'' 

CAROLINE + ELENA + JEREMY - ''Hey Bon'' They say and then drive off to the mansion. 

JEREMY - ''I hope this spell works tomorrow'' 

ELENA - ''Yeah, I don't want Ali or you to get hurt tomorrow Bon'' 

BONNIE - ''Guys don't worry, me and Ali are gonna take Esther down whatever it takes, we are both pretty powerful I think we got a good chance'' I say as we pull up at the mansion. 

ALARIC'S P.O.V 

I walk out of my apartment after grading a bunch of papers to head to the mansion to talk about the spell tomorrow. As I am heading to my car, I recieve a text from Matt asking if I can pick him and Tyler up from the grill. I say ''sure be there in five'' get in my car and head there. When I get there Matt and Tyler hop in ther back and we go. 

MATT - How far away are we?'' 

ALARIC - Not far about a mile'' 

TYLER - ''Do you think they can kill Esther? For good?'' 

ALARIC - ''God I hope so'' 

MATT - Yeah'' He says 

ALARIC - ''We're here '' I say. Freaking hell this house is huge. 

ALIANA 'S P.O.V

Me and Klaus stop in front of his ''House'' 

ALIANA - ''Fucking hell this place is huge'' 

KLAUS - ''Well I do try love'' He says as he walks through the open door and gestures for me to come in

KLAUS - Please why don't you come in''

ALIANA - ''Thankyou'' I say walking in

ALIANA - ''This is just as big as my house''

KLAUS - 'Well I have the money, I don't see why I shouldn't spoil myself with a few luxuries''. He pauses to look at me then continues talking

KLAUS - '' As much as I would like to live alone, I do not. My siblings Elijah, Rebekah and Kol also live here''

ALIANA - ''Why would you want to live in this humungous place all alone?'' 

KLAUS - ''It's peaceful, quiet and I like my space''. 

ALIANA - ''Cool, so where's these expressive paintings that you are so desperatly trying to have me see''. 

KLAUS - ''Right this way'' he says walking me up the stairs, down the hall and in front of 2 wooden double doors. I turn around to find a painting of the sky at sundown. Every single stride of paint was exactly on point. I t really did show expression and emotion when it was done. To me, this was a masterpeice. 

KLAUS - ''It's magnificent, am I right?'' He whispers in my ear while his hot breath flowing on my neck like boiling steam. 

ALI - ''Yeah, it really is'' I say 

 KLAUS - ''Are you going to come in or stand there gawking at that painting'' 

ALI - Oh yeah sorry'' I say when he puts his hand on the small of my back guiding me into the room. 

I stop taking in all of the room's beauty. There was about 35 - 40 finished paintings in there. 

KLAUS - ''Would you excuse me for one moment'' he says and exits. 

I was walking round admiring everything when a canvace with a drawn and painted face  stood out ot me. Wait, that is me. Oh My God. Everything about this photo was absolutley perfect. My jawline was perfectly chizzled, My hair was in a wavy style, every single strand was in it's place. Last and certainly the most perfect were my eyes, They were exactly like mine, lost and dark soals, a never ending black hole with hints of blue on the outer circle of black. Klaus then returns to the room. 

KLAUS - ''Sorry for leaving like that love'' 

ALI - ''Why did you draw me?'' I say pointing to the painting'' 

KLAUS - ''Okay okay you caught me'' He said putting his haands on either side of his head. ''I draw you because your face is fascinating to me. Your face just tells a story. It's like I have this urge to draw every single minute of the day''. He liftes his hand pushing my hair out of my face to look deeply into my eyes. We both lean in closer to each other. We were inches from each others lips when someone barges in the door sending me and Klaus jumping from each other. 

KOL - ''Hello Brother, Ali'' 

KLAUS - ''What do you want Kol''

KOL - ''No need to sound angry, just came to see how you both are or was I interrupting something'' he says with a devious smirk. My phone rings, I pick it up, it's Damon. 

ALI - ''I gotta take this, excuse me'' I say walking out and down the hall a bit. 

''HELLO'' 

''HEY ALI, IT'S DAMON, JUST CALLING TO SEE HOW MY OTHER LITTLE WITCH IS'' 

''DAMON ARE YOU DRUNK'' 

''I'M DRINKING NOW BUT IT TAKES A LOT TO GET ME DRUNK SO NO I AM NOT INTOXICATED'' 

''OKAY JUST CHECKING DON'T FORGET TO COME OVER TO THER MANSION IN AN HOUR'' 

''OKAY BYE ALI - GATOR'' 

''BYE DAMON'' I say then hang up and head towards the art room once again. 

 KLAUS'S P.O.V 

She walks out leaving me and Kol alone. I was thinking how it was possible for me to care about someone else, I am the hybrid, I don't care about others, but why do I when i'm with her. Kol decides to jump me of my thoughts. 

KOL - ''It's not that hard to tell that you like her'' 

KLAUS - ''Be civil brother, I do not like her'' 

KOL - ''If you don't like her then why is she here?'' 

KLAUS - '' We both have a particular intrest in Art so I brought her here only in the intrest of art'' 

KOL - '' Really?, because that drawing of her you've been doing for the past week says otherwise'' 

KLAUS - ''What exacty are you trying to say Brother?'' 

KOL - '' I'm trying to say that maybe feeling isn't such a bad thing after all since you feel'' 

KLAUS - ''Doubt that Kol'' 

KOL - ''You know what, you are right my apologies, you don't like her'' 

KLAUS - '' Thankyou brother'' I say walking towards my set of painting brushes

KOL - ''YOU LOVE HER!!!'' He says, I turn around instantly walking back upto him

KLAUS - '' I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HER!!!!'' I say rather loudly whilst standing there giving him an 'Iamgonnakillyouifyoudonotgetoutofhere' look. 

KOL - ''Don't worry, your secret's safe with me'' he says, I mentslly sigh in relief, I don't know why, I DO NOT LOVE HER, but not denying that I like her. She re - enters the room. 

ALIANA - ''Hey, sorry I took so long'' 

KLAUS - ''It's alright'' he turns to Kol ''If you wouldn't mind leaving'' 

KOL - ''Your right, sorry for my intrusion'' he says then exits 

KLAUS - ''What do you want to do?'' 

ALI - '' Finish your painting of me, I mean it's already beautiful but you said you weren't done yet, finish it''. 

KLAUS - ''I don't kno-''

ALI - ''For me, please'' 

KLAUS - '' Alright give me five minutes to set up'' He goes and picks up multiple sized painting brushes, pencils, and two stools one for him and the other one he sets in front of him. 

KLAUS - '' Okay darling, you sit here and we'll get started'' 

ALI - '' Why do I have to sit here?'' 

KLAUS - '' Let's just say when I have my muse right in front of me I can add more detail and make it even morer stunning than it already is'' 

''SIT DOWN LOVE'' He says softly. I sit down and he begins to paint. Everytime he looks at me, I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach. I look away for a brief second and look back to find him looking at me and smirking. I laugh as he does the same continuing with the painting. 

2 HOURS LATER 

KLAUS - '' And I am done''. He says looking proudly at his work. 

ALI - '' Can I see?''. 

KLAUS - '' Come here'' He says and I walk over with a limp because my leg went dead (#facepalm). I eventually make it over to him and gasp a little when I see the finished design. 

ALI - ''Klaus, this is beautiful, you should be an artist''. 

KLAUS - ''I don't think so'' I sit on his knee and look directly at his face. 

ALI - '' I know so'' I say,I feel like i'm beingpulled towards him so I kiss his cheek and stand up grabbing his hands pulling him up on his feet and giving him a big hug. He doesn't react for the first few seconds but then he grips me by my waist pulling me even closer towards him. We pull back our heads still in each other's embrace. We stare then lean in again, this time our lips inches from each others until there is a knock at the door and the doors opening when we both pull each other in fro a hug. He coughs and we break apart I look at him piercing daggers through his eyes. 

KOL - ''Uh, Elijah and everyone are downstairs, he wants you down there'' 

ALI - ''Thankyou Kol, we are coming'' I say following Kol down there with Klaus in tow. We enter and everyone stares 

STEFAN - ''Hey Ali, what were you doing upstairs?'' Uh oh, I had to think of something fas-'' 

KOL - ''She literally got here before all of you guys she was in Klaus's art room'' 

CAROLINE - ''Ah okay, let's get started then'' 

DAMON - '' So Elijah, why did you call us all out here?'' 

ELIJAH - '' Well ...... 

AND THAT IS CHAPTER 6 GUYS, HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT, VOTE COMMENT, LIKE DO WHATEVER, IT'S SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS BOOK, IT'S AWESOME. KEEP READING!!!!!!!!! Tara x :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2.5K 46
You are a two hundred year old witch that looks 22. You move to Mystic Falls for a new start, along the way to you befriend vampires, werewolves, and...
19.5K 228 46
This is a TVD story. I hope you enjoy.
620K 20.6K 112
"Who the hell is she?" "That would be the lovely, Ingrid Mikaelson. My wife." ---- TVD: Season...
17.2K 560 40
Hi! My name is Rosemary, and I was born under strange circumstances. My mother always sheltered me from knowing who my father was. I don't know why o...