(G)I-DLE: First (18+)

By jeskoholic

Y/N's family moved to South Korea to actively manage their investments on a company. With his father wanting... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
First Encounter
Idle Room
First Dinner
Dance Practice
Cherry (🔞)
Allergies and Hangovers
Excess Exes
A Wet Dream (🔞)
Company Benefits
Thrill (🔞)
Awkward Questions
Obsessed (🔞🔪)
Visible Regrets
Kumiho's Visit
The Prettiest Movie Night Ever
Multiplayer Fun
Under the Moon and Stars
Hello and Goodbye
Special Trip
The Kama and the Kunai (🔞)
Wet and Wild
Homecoming
The Queen's Throne (🔞)
Heat of the Moment (🔞)
The Most Favourite Member
Secret Hideout
A Bet of High Notes
The Surprise Seventh Member
Full House
The Family's Choice
Goodmorning Kisses
Chocolate Chip Bubble Tea
The Virtual Concert
Glass and Sky
The Competition
Six in One
Excess Turbulence (🔞)
The First Night Away
The Bluest Horizon
On Steamy Waters
Fox Girl's Greatest Fear
The Summer Song of the Year
Truth or Dare
Mistake (🔞)
The Longest Morning
Seas and Mountains
Storm, Earth, and Fire (🔞)
Stalemate
Bleeding Sunset
Poison (🔞🔪)
Captain's Secret
Eternal Sunshine
The Face of Temptation
Graduation Day
The Never-Ending Challenge
The Extended Family
When Eternities End
Fire (🔞)
Flower (🔞)
The Ideal Man
First Love
Thank You! ✨
A Little Extra
Fate

The End of Summer

2.2K 67 24
By jeskoholic

I have no intention of lulling my head over these thoughts so I decided to phone sunbae right after her message flashed. Whatever her reason was, I had a huge feeling that it wasn’t that pretty and the sheer amount of missed calls I received definitely showed that.

It took quite a while of ringing from the other side of the line until sunbae picked up the call with a noticeable tone of panic on her voice

“Hello, Y/N? Thank God you finally called. I’ve been trying to call you for ages!”

“I’m sorry sunbaenim; there has been a huge mix-up and I left my phone at my hotel room. What happened?”

“I won’t even ask why you’re not at the villas because first things first. The agency has instructed the staff to pull Soyeon out from the vacation. Y/N, she has been ordered to be deported back to South Korea and it is effective immediately!”

I felt my phone partially slip as soon as I heard what she just said.

Soyeon… deported?

Shit, I’m not at the right state of mind for this to happen. Why does it have to happen now?

Oh no…

Not Soyeon…

Fuck wait… how did this happen again?

“What? Why would they deport Soyeon? What did she do to make her deport her and who the heck ordered it, sunbae?” I managed to say despite thousands of emotions clouding my head that moment.

“It’s because of the demands of the company, Y/N. Soyeon is coerced into writing songs before we went for the vacation, remember? I don’t know what happened behind the scenes but apparently the ones pulling the strings won and the company is requesting for immediate pull-out. ”

“Oh shit I thought I already told dad about it! Let me give him a call first. I think this is just a misunderstanding, sunbae. I’m sure he got things covered before this mess happened.”

“There’s no time, Y/N. Some if the company-sent staff members went to the villas and fetched Soyeon. I don’t know if they managed to board her on a plane yet but I’m sure that they are on their way. You need to go as quick as you could to the airport and stop her deportation since you’re the one who’s nearest to her, and hopefully buy enough time for your father to reverse the order.”

Crap, I’m even at a different island! Holy shit if only I hadn’t left my phone absentmindedly here then maybe I would’ve been at the airport by now!

“I would’ve gone there myself, Y/N,” Sunbae Lee continued from the other side of the line. “But I think they purposely delayed the information when it came to me so that I can’t do anything about it. You’re Soyeon’s only hope, so please get to her before she even boards a plane.”

“I don’t get it, sunbae. Why don’t we just call the staff to hold her temporarily? Why do they have to pluck her out like that?”

“It was an order from the higher-ups; unfortunately you and I can’t do anything about it because it’s beyond the power of our position. We just need to be with her in case the order gets called off and that we could bring her back to the vacation as soon as we could.”

I guess that makes sense.

“I got that. I’ll leave the hotel at once and I’ll give dad a call as soon as I could. I’m sure he could help us here.”

“Okay then, go as soon as you could Y/N. I’ll watch over the girls and I’m already on my way towards the villas. Please take care and call me as soon as you reach the airport. I’ve also asked a staff member to book a flight for you in case you need to chase her, so no matter what happens you need to reach Soyeon even if you need to board a plane going cross country.”

“Alright, sunbae; I’m hanging up. I’ll call you later.”

“Thank you so much Y/N. Please be careful. Soyeon’s in your hands now.”

Even though I felt myself instantly sobered up by the news, I still could not piece together what may have been the cause for her sudden deportation. Everything was going really well with her and the rest of the girls! No matter what angle I look at it, it just didn’t add up. It was as unfair as it could get.

My mind was all over the place as I tried to process what the heck I was even supposed to be doing at this situation. I was changing my clothes in the fastest way I could, but unfortunately doing so cost me a lot more time with how much of my body was getting caught with everything else. All of the events from the bar to the emotional fall-out that Soojin and I had previously were flushed down the drain and the alcohol’s kick with it, only to be replaced by the panicked rush I was feeling with the pursuit for Soyeon.

Luckily, I managed to exit the barely-moved hotel room as soon as I got hold of myself and as soon as I closed the room’s door behind me, I immediately sprinted towards the lobby. I made the necessary processes and paid the attendee, and while I did all of that in a rush she was quite a bit confused. I’ve just been in the hotel for a few hours and I immediately checked out right in front of her.

But with the pressure and panic I’m having, I have no time to think how ridiculous it looks like.

I phoned Manager Lee as I treaded my way towards the boarding dock, hoping highly towards the boat-gods that there was still a service despite the lateness of the hour. The path also required me to go through the same bay walk wherein I rejected Soojin previously, but given the goal I had in my head I had not time to mull over the scenery.

“Excuse me sir,” I said towards the old-looking boatman who was just beginning to tie his boat at the pole on the shore. “Can I have a ride towards the airport? I’m really in a rush and this is an emergency.”

“My, my, young man, it’s already late in the night,” he answered towards me with a deep, raspy voice. “I’m already halfway dreaming when I parked the boat here.”

Crap.

“Please, sir. I’m really begging you. A friend of mine is about to be sent away from this country and I need to get to her before the plane leaves tonight. Don’t worry about the payment; if necessary I’ll even double it if that is what I need to convince you.”

“Aye, that sure is an offer I cannot resist, my boy. Well then, if you’re really insistent I’m giving you a ride there, but my boat isn’t exactly that fast so I doubt I’ll contribute anything to you following this friend of yours.”

Wow that was fast.

“That’s alright, sir. Right now, the ride is more important to me.”

“Okay then. Get in.”

“Thank you so much!”

---

Y/N pondered for a bit when he boarded the boat, all thanks to the kind man who skipped his docking just to get him to the airport. Now that one of his problems is now out of the way (well mostly) he had one urgent matter to attend to. Y/N brought his phone out as the watercraft skimmed silently on the dark surface of the water and attempted to call his father. However, despite ringing a couple of times, his call was ignored and he can only assume that his dad might be taking care of a lot of stuff that he can’t answer the call of his own son.

He then considered to call Soyeon herself and thought of stopping her with the very phone call he was about to make, but then he realized if a single phone call would’ve made her stay then Manager Lee should’ve done it ages ago. The situation was indeed a lot more complicated that it looks like. Certainly, the previous fallout he had with Soojin did not help and his mind was in a huge mess between fixing his relationship with Soojin and chasing after Soyeon. He began to mentally prepare himself of what was ahead because he knew things would get really rough.

I should not be thinking about Soojin right now, he thought to himself as he stared at the blank screen of his phone thinking of someone to call. I should leave whatever was going on between us here, in Bora-Bora and focus all of my efforts to chasing Soyeon. It was unfair and she definitely didn’t deserve being pulled out of the vacation like that.

A part of him also blamed himself for heading out at the most unfortunate time. It was one of the rare moments where he took a small activity out of him and it turned out to be the crucial point that would determine the next few moments in his life. The first time he experienced this with the girls was when he did not think thoroughly of the sweater he gave Shuhua and arguably it was one of the factors for Soojin’s recent emotional outburst.

I still can’t believe that they really pulled Soyeon out. I was counting on the fact that they’d just let it slide and perhaps do something after they come back from the vacation. No matter what angle I look at it from, it was just so damn cruel and selfish. Why does Soyeon need to suffer because of them? It looks like as if it’s her fault for being too good of a writer and they’re just asking too much of her now.

“Fuck!” Y/N blurted out as he stomped on the wooden floor of the boat. His action definitely startled the man who was on board with him.

“Oy, young man, take it easy!” he said with a worried tone. “Pushing your anger on the boat like that won’t make it any faster!”

“I-I’m sorry. It’s not about the boat. I’m really just worried for my friend.”

“You should worry about that when you get off this boat. I assure you I’m going the fastest I could.”

“T-Thank you, sir…”

Y/N felt guilty for exploding like that. The man was right; there was no point channelling his anger at anything right now because his emotions would not do anything to bring Soyeon back to him any faster. Somehow, his confrontation with Soojin grounded him to be a lot more conscious and aware of his decisions when his emotions are at the peak. It was ironic since that happening between him and Soojin were just an hour or two ago.

I should focus everything on getting to Soyeon. There’s no point adding things to the bucket that would just impede me. I need to get to her no matter what.

I luv u…

His phone lit up as he began to receive a call from Manager Lee. Admittedly, since it had been a really long time since he heard his designated ring tone, it somehow startled him for a bit. It was even a lot crazy to think about the (G)I-DLE’s ‘Luv U’ had been playing for who knows how long back when he was at the bar. It must be weird that it filled the entire room with the girls’ song as his dad, Manager Lee, and even the other members called for help for their leader.

Anyway, with a few moments of being startled he then swiped his phone to answer his sunbae.

“Y/N, how are things going on there? Are you already on the way?”

“Sunbae, yes I am. I managed to get a boat almost immediately as soon as I said I got off from the hotel. I think we’re getting close to the airport.”

“That’s a relief! Have you tried calling your dad about things?”

“Yeah but he’s not picking up. Don’t worry about it, sunbae I’m sure if there was one person who’s alarmed most about this whole ordeal it would be dad. I’m even willing to bet that he can’t pick up because he’s doing everything he can to stop it.”

“Okay, okay that’s good to know. I just arrived at the villa a while back and I managed to brief the girls of the situation. They were pretty shaken when a lot of people came here and asked for Soyeon out. Their lack of information made it look as if the staff were arresting Soyeon. I know I needed to talk to them to calm them a bit knowing that you’re not actually here to tell of things. They were really confused and scared.”

“They must be really worried, Sunbae. I hope they’re doing fine there. I’m sorry for going out at the wrong time.”

“Oh, don’t think about it that way, Y/N. it’s just a really unlucky circumstance but that doesn’t mean we can’t fix things up. You must get to Soyeon by any means necessary, okay?”

I just realized I wanted to ask her one more thing.

Should I?

I’m worried that it would be really out of place, but if I don’t do it I’m sure it’s going to bug me for the rest of the night.

“Sunbae, can I ask you a question before you hang up?”

“Go ahead Y/N.”

“Is Soojin there?”

“Soojin…? Oh yeah she arrived a few minutes after I did but she said she was too tired from the salon and she went straight to sleep. We didn’t even have time to tell her what happened to Soyeon because she looked really exhausted and so we just left her be and she went straight to their villa. I checked a while back and she was sleeping really soundly on their bed.”

Oh God that really took a thorn out of my spine. Just hearing her that she’s there somehow calmed me down although she literally messaged me where she’d be going. I’m just really worried about her on that aspect, but since she’s in good hands now I can focus on the mission ahead.

“That’s good, sunbae. I saw her board a boat that’s why I asked. She doesn’t look really well and I guess her exhaustion explains it. Anyway, I’m hanging up. We’re about to approach land.”

“Okay then, Y/N! Update me on what’s happening and I’ve already sent you your ticket for the plane in case.”

“Thank you, sunbae. I’m hanging up.”

Y/N pushed the button that ended the call right as the boat approached the docking spot, and his heart raced from anticipation while they slowly crept towards the night.

Please be there, Soyeon! I’m coming for you!

---

Even though time was not entirely on my side, I still made sure that I thanked the boatman properly and at the same time giving him quite more than double the rate. It was also my way of acknowledging his kindness because if it was not for him, I won’t even make it to the airport and I might not even be able to chase Soyeon off like this.

I also don’t want to rush off after touchdown because it would feel really rude anyway.

With that, I began to rush inside of the airport and I could say that even though I wasn’t a stranger with the security protocols and normal procedures to get in, I was slowly beginning to get irritated with even the smallest precautions. The way that the guards were being so strict with my minimal amount of baggage (which is just a simple backpack with clothes and other hygienic items) was infuriating me. I just want to fly out as soon as I get off from it.

After being cleared by the entrance guards I ran towards the main atrium of the airport and I tried to find the TV panel where they display the schedules of departing flights. I managed to clear a whole queue of departing people as I ran inside the airport when I heard the sound of a plane taking off, and hearing it just sent thousands of shivers down my spine coupled with the sudden sensation of goosebumps covering my entire body.

I had a hunch she was in there.

Shit, I need to hurry.

I could feel my heart pounding like a fast drum on my chest as I rushed around the area until I managed to reach a large waiting area with the screen above displaying the information about the recent flights.

Let’s see…

New York… Paris…

Milano… Tokyo… London…

There it is, Incheon!

Fuck, it just departed two minutes ago! I knew it when I heard that engine sound! Soyeon must’ve been in there!

In the midst of my panic however, I felt my phone vibrate steadily on my pocket while the muffled tone of ‘Luv U’ played on the background. I immediately rushed to fish it out of my pants. If it was any sort of help I’m sure I would be glad to welcome it.

At this rate I’m really desperate for one.

I opened my screen and the call was from dad. Even though I was standing right in the middle of the bright airport I brought the phone out and immediately answered it.

“Dad…?”

“I’ve heard everything from your manager,” he said from the other line. His tone was strangely calm though. “Where are you right now? Are you with Soyeon already?”

“Unfortunately, no… I just arrived at the airport dad and her plane departed two minutes as soon as I got in. Sunbae said I need to follow her and I’m about to board a plane right now.”

“I guess we’re really out of luck. I just signed the overriding documents that invalidate all of her suspensions and contract demands and I also suspended the production staffs that were behind this for good measure, but I think I’m just a tad bit late.”

“Can’t you just phone the staffs on the plane and tell them of the new memo, dad?”

“Even if I do that, Y/N, it’s not like we can turn the plane around just like that. Whoever organized Soyeon’s deporting was also smart:  They chose to place her in the most expensive commercial flight with other passengers that once she’s in there she has no way to go but back to South Korea.”

“I have to follow her back there then and accompany her back to Bora-Bora if I need to. I’m not comfortable thinking that she’s not with me or sunbae. I need to board the next flight back immediately.”

“You do that and I’ll also do other necessary company processes here. I’ve been stacked with a lot of paperwork because of that immediate decision. Take care Y/N.”

“Thank you dad; please tell eomma I called. I’m hanging up.”

I killed the call and walked towards the teller. One by one, I scoured through Sunbae’s numerous e-mails searching for the ticket she said she booked, and my shoulders sank as soon as I read the time on it.

It departs almost thirty minutes from now. Granted it wasn’t that long of a delay, but it was still a good chunk of time. That meant simply that Soyeon would arrive at Korea thirty minutes before I even could, and with that margin of a time a lot of things could happen. I have this uncomfortable feeling that whoever was behind this would get back to her now that dad fired them.

Shit!

I may have been overthinking because of stress. My mind isn’t really that stable given the current events, but I prefer to be sure rather than sorry.

“Um, excuse me,” I greeted towards the counter with a soft tone. “I’m booked for a flight that’s boarding in twenty minutes. Here’s my ticket.”

“Okay sir, may I see your passport?” The female teller replied with an enthusiastic tone.

Passport…?

Where did I…?

Oh shit it is back on the villa!

I obviously wasn’t planning on going cross-country when I left the villas. The passport’s back on my other bag.

Crap, how on earth am I supposed to go out of country now?

I need to try. I need to try it for Soyeon even if it looks so ridiculous.

“S-sorry… I don’t have it.”

As expected, the woman behind the computer supplied me with a confused look. I mean, that’s exactly what I’d do if I’m her.

“Excuse me sir?”

“Sorry, but I kinda left it on the other side of the island when I left it on the rush. It just came off of my head.”

“Oh… I’m sorry sir but I don’t think it’s possible to travel without your passport. I suggest you get it back from where you left it and go back here.”

Well, it was worth a try.

Fuck, but my flight leaves in thirty minutes or so!

“But since you’re reserved for a seat sir,” she continued after fiddling with the few keys on her keyboard. “I can move you to the following flight to Incheon, in case you can’t make it back in less than thirty minutes if that is totally fine to you.”

“I guess I don’t have any other choice. Let’s just do that.”

I’m really sorry, Soyeon. I tried. I just can’t make it there in time.

FUCK! Why do I have to be so damn unlucky on one freaking night?

“Okay then sir,” the teller replied as she gave me back my phone. “I’ll book you as early as now so that when you come back you’ll just have to hand your passport over and show me the ticket. It’ll save you the hassle of having to book on the spot.”

“Thank you so much.”

“Can I just have an ID sir?”

Oh well, that’s what I have.

I handed her my ID card as a CUBE employee, and there was a part of me that was really desperate. Somehow I was still hoping that she’d manage to sneak me inside although I know it was dire impossible without that damn passport.

I guess I’ll be going back to the villas. It is so damn disappointing after everything that I did.

“Thank you sir, Y/N; we will be waiting for you to come back with your passport.”

“Thank you so much as well.”

Now that I think of it, it was luck itself that brought me here. I wonder if I could pull off the same kind of luck now that it is pretty damn late already. I have a feeling I’m just so fucked that it won’t be good anymore even though in reality my pride’s the only thing that’s not letting me accept the situation as it is.

I was about to leave the counter and head straight towards the villas when I heard the teller call my name once again.

“Excuse me, sir Y/N?”

“Yes? Is everything alright?”

The teller supplied me with a confused look while she repeatedly transferred her gaze from the monitor then towards me. “Umm… I’m sorry but something just popped in. I don’t think we need to book you for another flight because you’re placed on a private jet.”

“Excuse me, what did you say?”

“It just came in as I was typing your booking,” she said as she pointed towards the monitor. “Apparently, you’re booked for a private jet on our express cross-country service. This is usually given to VIPs like company owners and CEOs, and it’s even paid for already.”

What?

“Does that mean I won’t need to get my passport anymore?”

“There’s no need sir. Flights like these are for emergencies and we will take care of the necessary documents later.”

Oh my God there’s only one person who could to that kind of magic in very crucial times.

Dad, you’re really amazing. I don’t even know how you did it but wow.

“So I don’t have to go through immigration and stuff like that?”

The teller smiled and I hope I’m not sounding like an idiot asking for information.

“No you don’t have to. You just need to get your baggage checked and you’re good for boarding. Please follow the arrows to the ‘Special Departure’ on your right.”

“Oh my God thank you! Thank you so much!”

“Thank you again sir! Please enjoy your flight!”

---

Oh God I can’t even believe how lucky I was.

Dad must’ve had a hint that I’ll be having problems with the technicalities on the airport, and it’s all because of that stupid passport I managed to leave behind. But since that matter is out of the way already, I can now focus on a single thing and that is chasing for Soyeon.

I’m coming to Korea, Soyeon. Please wait for me. I’ll be there!

I followed the instructions towards the said Special Departure, and boy does my heart beat so fast with every passing second. Dad provided me the way out, and I should not screw this up by getting lost in an airport. To be honest, that’s literally the stupidest thing that could happen to me now.

My emotions are all over the place. At this rate I just want to see Soyeon and forget about everything else. I don’t even know what on earth we’re supposed to do when we see each other in Korea.

I mean, ideally we would take the next plane and head back to Bora-Bora and continue the vacation where we left off, but now that I’ve thought of it things began to flash back why I left the villas in the first place. I’m definitely not on the best shape to go back there again, not after that whole fiasco between me and Soojin. There would be a weird air around the atmosphere and I’m sure they’ll all notice that.

Stop it, Y/N. Focus on the task at hand.

I eventually reached the end of a long hallway until I exited towards a really small pair of glass doors. It was a small-sized room that was waiting for me, with another attendant greeting me with a smile on her face. She was really young, quite even younger than me. She wore the uniform of the airline while her long, straight black hair flayed freely on her back. Her pearly-white skin and really long hair reminded me of Shuhua as she even had the same type of presence to her.

“Hello sir, are you Mr Kim Y/N, a VIP of South Korea’s CUBE Entertainment?” she asked with a really formal tone on her straight English.

Oh my, that sounds really good.

“Umm, yeah… is this my flight?”

“Yes sir, just right up ahead. Please follow me and I’ll escort you towards your own plane.”

I did as she suggested and followed the really young attendant out of the room’s glass doors and headed straight to a large, expensive looking plane. It was obviously smaller than the commercial ones, but this look slim and elegant enough to look like a flying hotel with its ornaments and its overall aesthetic. An entire section of the plane was shifted open, which revealed a small flight of carpeted stairs going up towards the interior of the aircraft.

Now, I don’t know that much of planes, but this is indeed a private jet. It had that certain ‘VIP’ feel to it with all the attendants and ushers assisting me towards the aircraft like it was some sort of a red-carpet flight.

As I began to walk up the carpeted stairs and as the scent similar to a new car greeted me, I felt my phone buzz inside my pocket and the muffled tone of ‘Luv U’ played on the background. However, I was too amazed with the sight of the elegant interior of the craft that I elected to take a sit first before I even answer it. Whatever it was, I thought it could wait for a bit since I was already on the plane. I have a hunch that it was dad anyway.

The interior of the plane felt more like a really compressed submarine than a plane. I could easily make up its whole cylindrical shape as it stretched throughout the aircraft with majority of its design involved brown leather and white upholstery, which overall gave the rich theme of the interior. A large leather sofa was laid opposite a shelf with a large flat-screen TV resting on top of it. It’s just like what I said; it felt more like a hotel than anything else.

With that, I slowly approached the couch and felt my legs collapse in an instant. I then immediately fished out my phone and gave dad a call.

“Y/N, are you on the plane now?”

“Dad, hello; I’m sorry I wasn’t able to answer immediately. I’m too amazed with this plane you managed to book on the spot. How did you know that I had troubles with my passport?”

“You did? Well, I guess that plane was not a bad call after all. I just didn’t want you to go through all of the trouble at the airport that would just delay you from getting to Soyeon.”

“I’m surprised you didn’t know, dad,” I told him as I noticed the same flight attendant from before enter the plane. She was about to talk to me when she noticed that I was on the phone. “Won’t we be in trouble because of the passport thing?”

“You may have to stay for a bit at the airport but I’ll ask your manager for help. If she can access your passport at the villa then you won’t be held for long at Incheon. Oh, I have also instructed some of the staff members who are under my jurisdiction to make sure that Soyeon would at least be held on the airport until you get to her. So if you’re worried about her, I’ve taken care of everything. Just make sure that you’ll get there.”

Gosh that’s so relieving.

“Thank you dad, I have no idea what I’d do if you weren’t there to help.”

“Don’t worry about it, Y/N. I know how much you love those girls. Oh and by the way, take care of the plane. I needed to buy it on the spot and I happen to name it to you. Have a safe trip.”

“What? You bought this entire plane for me?”

But before I could even hear his response, the call was ended already from his end.

I don’t entirely believe him that he bought this on the spot, but I had a hunch that he wasn’t joking. Either way, I’m thankful for the plane be it a personal plane of mine or not. At least now I could relax my head for a bit.

“Excuse me sir,” the female attendant from before spoke. “Good evening. My name is Susan and I’ll be your personal flight attendant for tonight until we get to South Korea. If there’s anything you need, please do tell it to me and I’ll see that it gets done. Is there anything you need sir before we depart?”

So her name really had to be ‘Susan’?

No wonder she reminds me so much of Shuhua.

“I… umm… sorry I’m not really much into these kinds of stuff. I just needed a ride home and my dad got this plane for me.”

“So I’ve heard, sir Y/N. I must say I was really surprised that my client was a young man instead of the usual VIPs, but please don’t get me wrong. I’ll still serve you the same way that I do with the others.”

“Thank you and I really appreciate it, but for now I think I’ll just sleep because I’m really tired. These planes do come with beds, right?”

The attendant named Susan smiled towards me in amusement before answering. “Yes sir, you have a personal cabin right at the end of the hall, sir.”

“That’s good. I’m really exhausted and I just want to sleep. I’ll just ask for things when I need them, probably when I wake up.”

“That’s okay, sir. Please enjoy your sleep,” and then she bowed in courtesy towards me as I stood up and headed towards the place she directed.

Walking across the interior of the plane felt really weird. I was so used to the traditional chair-aisle-chair aesthetic of commercial planes that having an entire flying house was something my exhausted mind could not simply process. But I guess the thorough flow of large amounts of bizarre emotion for the past hours or so I guess that’s just a part of its aftereffect.

Right now, I just want to sleep and get my head on the right path before I even get to Korea.

The entrance to the bedroom was a large door with the same wooden finish as some of the frames of the interior, concluding the entire aesthetic of the plane with an amazing finish. As soon as I opened the wooden door, a small makeshift room greeted me. It was very similar to a hotel room with closets, beds, and shelves compressed to fit on the cylindrical architecture, but it was nothing short of the elegant feel that the entire plane had.

I was even fortunate to have appreciated the beautiful car-scented room before I felt my entire being collapse as soon as I saw the bed. I placed my bag at the nearest closet and rested it against the wooden wall before I closed the door behind me, and then I went face forward to the white sheets.

I guess I missed the white sheets of Bora-Bora’s villas that I just fell asleep as soon as I got in contact with it. I’m surprised I can’t even hear the sound of the plane’s engine as I dozed off into the supposed night.

---

For the rest of the trip, Y/N fell in deep sleep inside the cabin of the private jet. It was the soothing rhythm of the soft engine rumble that contributed to his smooth slumber. Perhaps it was also the sheer amount of events that happened to him the previous hours that eventually lead to him having a lot of emotions sliding through his mind. It was the only way out and to him it felt nice to finally give his head a rest.

After the substantial amount of time, the plane eventually reached South Korea quite earlier than the designated travel time. And despite having an ideal twenty hours of travel, Y/N slept for the majority of the entire trip through thanks to his impending exhaustion and the comfort of the jet’s bedroom.

Y/N woke up in a daze as soon as he realized he slept almost instantly as soon as he touched the bed. He transferred his hazy gaze towards the window, and saw that the clouds carpeted perfectly over the earth with the sun clearly setting on the opposite corner. It was afternoon, but with the weird skip in time zones he felt himself stuck in a crazy jetlag again.

He then politely asked the attendant Susan to prepare a meal for him as soon as he went out of the bedroom. Since he never really ate anything since he left the bar, and coupled with the tiredness from both the trip and his deep slumber, he really felt his stomach growl. It was then when he was informed that they were a few hours away from landing on Incheon. Y/N then prepped himself by washing his face accordingly and changing to another set of clothes he managed to bring with him, all before the plane managed to land safely on the cold twilight of South Korea.

“Thank you, Ms Susan,” he said towards the flight attendant as soon as the chute door was opened. “I’m sorry I slept for most of the trip but I’m glad to have travelled with you.”

Susan bowed in courtesy before talking to him again. “Thank you for choosing our airline as well, Mr Y/N. We hope to see you again in the future! Oh and sir, you do know that you have to stay for a while at the airport right? It is necessary for the processing of your passport sir. I hope you’re informed.”

“Oh yeah, of course I am,” he replied with a smile. “Thank you for that.”

“Thank you sir, and see you again!”

Y/N gave her one final bow and smile before walking down towards the pavement. It was supposed to be summer in South Korea, but the air was surprisingly cold. It snapped away at Y/N’s bare skin as he was welcomed by the staff members of his father.

Without a word, he immediately followed their direction as they escorted him to where Soyeon was, and at the same time it would act as his holding centre while his father takes care of his processing. In all sense, he felt like a prisoner but thinking about it in a really good context was relieving knowing he’s just a few moments from seeing Soyeon.

There was something about seeing her that was really refreshing and he had no reason for that whatsoever.

After a series of security clearance processes, Y/N and his escorts reached the room where Soyeon was being held waiting for him. He was then immediately gestured by the guards, and he was more than happy to grasp its handle and swing the door open.

It was an entire flight away and literally two countries apart, but he was even more than happy to see Soyeon’s beaming smile greet him as soon as he opened the room’s door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 2.3K 48
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭. This book is dedicated to the shippers of 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝑺𝒉𝒖, 𝑴𝒊𝑴𝒊𝒏, and 𝒀𝒖𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏 ♡ | Date S...
9.5K 547 17
Minnie committed the worst sin after murder. She killed herself due to complications of her life. She couldn't take it anymore and did what she had t...
3.5K 197 21
Soyeon, was living the most normal life a university student could at Berkeley Heights. Until she came. Song Yuqi. The social butterfly that quickly...
23.1K 1.1K 22
When failure and nasty rumors ruined the life of Miyeon on her old school, she was about to give up on her dream and considered chasing a new one, bu...