My Only One

By exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 53.

396 29 15
By exxangel

It took me so long because, I wasn't satisfied with my next Chapters. I remember how many times I've erased and rewritten these Chapters. I hope everyone would enjoy and give me their honest opinions over this book. Thank you 💖

Author's Pov :

The morning came sooner than he asked for. Baekhyun shivered, pulling the quilt higher trying to cover himself and push the cold feeling away before snuggling into the warmth as much as possible. He whined when he felt the quilt slid down lower. Something cold and wet touched his shoulders, between his neck and slowly he felt himself leaning against the touches. He was about to doze off again with that sensation when he heard a low chuckle just beside his ear. His brows furrowed together, a groan escaped his mouth as he tried to block the noise. 

When he heard another chuckle and a sweet good morning he forced his heavy set of eyelids to open  up. He was still sleepy and feeling tired after last night's activities but the chuckling sound was even more pleasing than his sleep. His mind slowly started to wake up though and when it rang the words 'night activities' his eyes snapped open, his brain which was shut off started to power drive and pain that came after he moved only a little bit made him almost curse in different languages. 

He was about to groan and whine over his pain when he felt himself being hugged and spooned from behind. "Careful, Love" 

Baekhyun blinked again a few times, his eyes now getting clear from all the sleep. The first thing he saw were the closed curtains drawn together to stop the morning sunlight to directly glare at him. The second thing he noticed was that he wasn't feeling sticky or uncomfortable even after how many times he came last night. A slow deep red blushed appeared over his face just at the thought of it. The third thing he noticed was him wearing a shirt, again too bigger for his size. 

Baekhyun finally came back to his senses and tried to move himself as slowly and carefully he could. His whole body ached badly but that's not what he was thinking about. When he finally struggled to turn around he met with the most handsome and sexiest sight in his life. His mouth felt dry all of a sudden and all he could think was how the hell did he get so lucky. 

"Like what you see…?" 

Baekhyun closed his mouth and grinned lazily. His eyes glinting mischievously as he closed the remaining gap between them. 

"Definitely!"

Chanyeol chuckled again, before pecking his forehead, letting his lips hover there for a few more seconds before pulling back.

"What time is it?" Baekhyun asked his voice raspy and dry. Raising one of his fingers he traced the other's perfect face. 

Chanyeol leaned into the light touches, letting out a contempt sigh. "Half Past nine" 

Baekhyun groaned and pulled the quilt up to cover himself up. "Why so early? Yeol, I'm exhausted.." 

Chanyeol stopped the male and pecked his forehead again muttering apologies after apologies. His voice so soft and soothing Baekhyun could fall asleep again. 

"I'm sorry but I didn't mean too" He heard him say after pulling himself up and sitting leaning against the headboard. Chanyeol picked up a phone from the night stand and showed him the amount of notifications. It's screen was cracked which made Baekhyun wince. Chanyeol noticed his reaction and shrugged. "Kyungsoo and Sehun are eager to meet you again. They have been calling since early morning" 

Baekhyun attempted to get up only to groan again. 

"Hey, easy there.." Chanyeol's worried voice made the smaller halt. He helped the smaller to rise into a sitting position before making him lean against his chest. "We could meet them in the afternoon. Let's first take care of you" 

Baekhyun nodded letting the taller pamper and baby him. 

Chanyeol made him wait outside before he went inside the bathroom to prepare a bath so that Baekhyun could relax. When he was done he helped him get inside the tub. 

Baekhyun almost purred when the warm water touched his sore muscles. He asked the taller to wash his hairs and when the time came to put on his clothes, Baekhyun insisted on wearing Chanyeol's shirt as his reason was that his oversized clothes were comfy and cozy and he wanted to smell like Chanyeol who felt his ears turn pink. 

When Chanyeol went out to bring his shirt, Baekhyun peeked a glance towards the mirror and instantly blushed when he saw all the love bites over his body. He looked like a well feasted meal. He slapped his face a few times to wipe the flush over his cheeks until Chanyeol came in which forced him to stop whatever he was doing. 

Chanyeol lips twitched into a smirk when he saw his lover avoiding meeting his eyes. He shook his head and pulled the smaller against him once again before laying a tender kiss over his temple. 

"I don't mind showing them off though.." Baekhyun mumbled quietly. Chanyeol unexpected to hear those words pulled away before raising a curious brow at him. Baekhyun grinned cheekily and muttered under his breathe. "I mean, they would finally know how you ravaged me last night like a full course meal.." 

Now it was Baekhyun's smile which turned into a smirk as he pulled the other's huge shirt over himself. It was turtle neck so it wasn't a problem to hide all those lovely bites.  

They are their breakfast quickly before finally leaving Chanyeol's cabin. The snow was covering the ground and the cold wind has gone silent after blowing throughout the whole night. 

When they settled themselves in Luhan's Jeep, Chanyeol turned to look at the smaller. "I've something else to do. I can't accompany you to meet Kyungsoo and Sehun" 

Baekhyun bit his lips and nodded after a second. "It's fine" Then he smiled and enterwined their fingers together. "We will see each other later then" 

"Off course" 

Chanyeol stopped the Car outside the Cafe where Baekhyun and his friends planned to meet. When the smaller exited, and walked towards the Cafe that's when Chanyeol took his leave. 

He made a quick call and when the receiver picked the call he spoke. "Are you free to meet and talk?"  

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

When Baekhyun walked inside the Cafe he got a handful of two males who flung themselves on him. He was startled at first but as soon as he heard a voice he relaxed and hugged them tighter. 

"Thank God you are fine!" Kyungsoo almost screamed. 

Sehun didn't wince even when the voice was higher he only bobbed his head and pulled Baekhyun tighter. 

When both the males where done hugging, they pulled away and started to inspect the older. 

Baekhyun was fine after he took some painkillers in the morning. He smiled at their concern and pulled them in another hug. He let out a deep sigh. 

"I'm fine and not a hair out of place. I'm glad you both are doing great as well" 

They walked towards their table and settled down. Kyungsoo and Sehun flung a lot of questions towards him. Mostly Kyungsoo who just couldn't stop scolding and blabbering. Sehun only listened but he would too ask one or two questions mostly about how he was saved. 

Baekhyun answered each of their question not leaving a single thing aside. His expression went from happy to bring serious as he started speaking about Oh SeJun also qiving only minor details about all the murders he committed keeping in mind that Sehun was beside him and listening carefully. He didn't mention the triggering parts but only answered the barrable ones. 

"What is going to happen now?" Kyungsoo threw a worried glance towards him. "Is it over? Are we all safe?" 

Baekhyun nodded, "Yes, probably. They all will be punished. Chanyeol promised me that he would take care of everything so I don't have to worry. Even Luhan Hyung assured me" 

Kyungsoo sighed with relief. He smiled and took a sip from of his Latte. "Didn't expect Park Chanyeol to turn out as an agent. How can he handle being a student and an agent at the same time? I still can't decide if I want to sleep or study but look at him" 

Baekhyun chuckled and shrugged. "It isn't easy but he once told me that few members from the school board already knew he is an agent. He specifically made all the arrangements beforehand so that it won't affect his job or study either way" 

"So I made the right choice by trying to match you both. Indeed I'm smart or else you would be still pinning after that Suzy" Kyungsoo smirked. 

Baekhyun flushed and narrowed his eyes. "You only suggested it, rest was my own stupid plan"

Sehun raised a brow, while Kyungsoo smirked even wider. 

Sehun's lips parted as he threw a worried glance towards the older. "Hyung does Chanyeol know about the bet?" 

Baekhyun's smile faded a bit as he gave a slow nod but it brightened as soon as he remembered what Chanyeol told him. 

"He does" 

Kyungsoo choked, while Sehun gave him a complicated look. 

Baekhyun ignored them and said. "It shocked me as well. He is just too good to me. I am worried that one day I will start taking him for granted if it goes on like this" 

Kyungsoo finally recovered from his shock before he bombarded the other with another endless question. "He already knew and even after that he forgave you? What kind of person is that who can be so forgiving" 

Sehun who was silent for a long time finally relaxed, "He isn't forgiving, it depends on who the person is.." 

Baekhyun was stunned shut by that sentence. Sehun would speak less but whenever he spoke his words were always on point. 

Sehun's s lips twitched into a smile when he saw his Hyung with a dazed look. "Hyung, You aren't worried because you think you would take him for granted. You are just not able to handle how much that boy loves you" 

Baekhyun blush rose again. His cheeks felt hot and when he thought he had a conclusion already Sehun made him shut up after saying those words. He don't know if he should run away or bury himself in the ground. 

Kyungsoo nodded, amazed at Sehun's words so he added some of his own too. "Don't think so low of yourself. I think, you won't take advantage of him in a wrong way and he knows it better than you" 

Baekhyun couldn't take it anymore as he rolled his eyes but the flush on his face grew even more. He let out an annoyed huff. "Alright, I get it. Now, Stop it you two!"  

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"You met with Jongdae?" Baekhyun's voice rang louder in the car. 

Chanyeol gave a single nod before he started the jeep after dropping both Kyungsoo and Sehun to their respective houses. 

Baekhyun peeked a slight glance towards the other to find any kind of sadness over his face but Chanyeol didn't look like he had any type of argument with Jongdae. Did everything went well? It won't be surprise as Chanyeol was too good at making anyone give in. 

Chanyeol hummed, "We talked for an hour. He got angry for ten minutes before hugging me and telling me he was sorry for not being there for me" Chanyeol sighed, yet a small smile graced his lips. "He Wondered if I was angry at him for not paying too much attention or that I was there to break our friendship" 

Baekhyun chuckled. "It wasn't even his fault but there goes Jongdae. Why am I not surprised?" 

"Did you made up then? You told him everything?" Baekhyun was surprised but curious as well. He was sure Jongdae and Chanyeol would talk over everything but he wasn't sure how long it would have taken. 

"Hmm, he deserves to know" Chanyeol answered back.

Baekhyun nodded before grinning. "It's good. I'm glad. He is your closest friend though. He deserves to know everything about you" 

A flash of something familiar darkness dawned over Chanyeol's face as he spoke again. "You two seemed closer" 

Baekhyun's eyes widened before his whole attention shifted over the taller. "You are not jealous of Jongdae, are you? Chanyeol that's ….that's.." 

Baekhyun burst out laughing and before he knew it he was already gasping. Chanyeol's ears turned a bit red as his hands tightened around the wheel. He shook his head and put on a blank face. 

"I'm not jealous" He muttered under his breath. "You only noticed him when I was also there beside him" 

"Yes, your head covered in a hood and with the amount of social distance you kept from everyone would have surely made me notice you. Right" Baekhyun tsked yet he bit his lips to stop himself from laughing again. 

Chanyeol's lips curled upwards, his attention wavering slightly. "You also know all his favourite movies? You even wanted him as your movie marathon partner. You said so yourself. Anyone would think you were closer than friends" 

Baekhyun's lips parted when he gasped. Where was all this coming from? Did Jongdae drugged Chanyeol or what? 

"Of course we are just friends and that day I just made it all up because you look hot while being all jealous so I teased you a bit more" Baekhyun chuckled when saw how the other's ears turned even redder. "Well you did eat me up that day too didn't you? I remember how sensual and hot and possessive that kiss was. My lips were swollen and I almost couldn't feel them. I still dream of it. Last night's we're even better!" 

Baekhyun teased as he found how the other's hand tightened even more over the steering wheel. Seeing how flustered Chanyeol was getting he chose to stop. As much as he enjoys watching the other being jealous over him he can't help but feel his heart sting at the thought of Chanyeol comparing himself to anyone. 

Baekhyun stopped laughing and put his hands over the other's large ones. "Jongdae and I were always just friends. Even if I got you a lot later, my heart never beat so fast for anyone but you. You were always special and will always be that special one for me. Yeol, you are My only one for the rest of my life" 

Chanyeol pulled the car on the side over the bridge. When the sound of the engine died down he turned to stare at the small male who was smiling widely. Chanyeol leaned in and brushed his lips over the other forehead. 

"You are going to be the death of me…" 

Chanyeol's voice was barely a whisper but Baekhyun still heard it and held himself back from blushing. 

When Chanyeol started to drive again time passed so fast and when the Car stopped again they were already outside Baekhyun's house. 

Both males breathed in as they watched the snow start to fall outside. A layer of fog covered the glass hiding most of their view. 

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun towards him and kissed him deeply. His fingers glided through the smaller hairs as he pulled over them making him groan. Time ticked slowly and with each breath the kiss became slower, softer and more gentle as if they were trying to slow the time down. 

Baekhyun was the first to pull away. He leaned back and stared at the other for a long time as if drinking him in his eyes, capturing his every curve in his mind. 

"We will meet next week right?" He asked desperately, his tone low. "In the Morning. We will go to class together" 

Chanyeol nodded giving him a reassuring smile. "Yes, now go before I decide to take you back" 

Baekhyun chuckled. "Not a bad decision" He muttered before exiting the Jeep and walking towards his house. 

The weekend was surely gonna be a long one before they are back to their normal lives. 

🖤🖤🖤🖤

Thank you for Reading 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 152 47
Icey sun gets the ability of his grandfather , she is the currently future empress of their empire but the times comes , she got betrayed by her own...
14K 434 10
Growing up together in Galar leads many to newfound adventures. Growing up among the trio of a hunter, a champion, and a regional professor, now that...
74.3K 2.8K 31
❝ come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two demigods, both forbidden in many different ways, f...
21.6K 498 25
fame over love? it's a situation held by these two individuals to rock the world or to remain iconic instead?