My Only One

Por exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 52

466 32 30
Por exxangel

I lied about only one Chapter and an Epilogue. 😂❤️

This chapter has half 18+ ahead so....If you are under age...( Who am I kidding, I know you will still read ) Please skip 😜

Author's Pov :

Baekhyun has a lot in his mind, but he doesn't want to think about any of it, instead he wants to drift off to a clear blank space where nothing exists just him and his empty mind. He wants to feel numb and honestly speaking he wants to just escape from his thoughts only if it is for sometime. In simple words Baekhyun wants to sleep. 

He tried to stretch his arms only to wince and retreat back into a cacoon. He barely had anything to eat, his eyes hurt including his body and his thoughts seem to way him down even more. Most of all he wants to get out of these filthy clothes, change into new pairs and sleep so that he could shut the pain down, shut his mind down. 

He simply closed his eyes once again, the light was giving him a faint headache. Leaning against the couch he attempted to put his mind in ease yet the hush voice of the office door disturbed him as it got pushed open. He felt an arm going around his waist and before he could open his heavy eyes, he found himself getting pulled forward, his eyes parted slightly and in that bluriness he felt the familiar scent envelope his senses immediately relaxing when the face came into his view. 

Baekhyun sighed, almost burrying himself and purring into those arms. He moved a bit to find a comfortable position when he heard the person chuckling and helping him. 

"Why don't I take you home..?" Chanyeol raised his fingers, to brush them in through the smaller's hairs. When the smaller was finally in his arms he picked both of them from the floor before settling down over the couch with Baekhyun snuggled closer into his lap, his head resting just over his heart. He heard the smaller sigh before slanting his head and pecking his temple tenderly as he spoke. "You need rest…" That's when he heard the smaller's stomach growl which was enough for him to pull away an frown. "And food…" 

Baekhyun groaned when he was pulled away from the warmth. He frowned in return. "I told you I'm gonna stay with you, didn't I?" Baekhyun whispered, trying to get the taller to hug him closer again. Chanyeol can only shake his head. "We would return to your house after you are done here" 

Chanyeol's frown didn't waver as he gave into the smaller's puppy eyes and let him lean into him again before he laid his chin over the smaller's head and sighed.

"I've talked to Luhan Hyung" He felt the smaller relaxing again. "He will handle the rest. Let's get something to eat first" 

Chanyeol watched fondly, as Baekhyun only bobbed his head but didn't make any move to move from his lap. Chanyeol blinked as if he would see the image change before him, as if the smaller would just vanish but it did not. The smaller barely had his eyes open as if he was about to doze off, and as much as Chanyeol wants to feed Baekhyun's empty stomach first he didn't have the heart to disturb him. 

It was late in the night and the news had confirmed about the snow storm that would arrive anytime soon. Chanyeol tugged Baekhyun closer into a careful embrace, before picking him up bridal style. Getting up from the couch he didn't feel anytype of strain over his arms as the older was quiet a light weight. Instead of letting his thought of loud he walked himself out straight from the office with Baekhyun in toe. 

He ignored all the quiet murmurs and whispers and the stunned and flushed look the receiptionist threw at their way. He just kept walking forward looking ahead not sparing anything or anyone a single glance. When he was in the parking lot he quickly unlocked Luhan hyung's jeep before gently placing Baekhyun over the passanger's seat. As he buckled his seat belt Chanyeol brushed a few strands away to uncover the smaller's face and smiled at his low puppy snore. 

He smiled again, his chest swelling with a deep amount of affection as he placed another kiss over Baekhyun's forehead, his lips touching the warm skin and it felt too good to pull them away before he forced himself to lean back and close the door.  

As he went to the other side and pulled the door open before settling inside himself he put his own seat belt on and turned to stare at the other male who has already gone to his dreamland. He quickly checked him over before turning the heater on and also made sure to inform Luhan that he would call him later. Luhan barely even held him back when he cut the call immediately after informing. 

Chanyeol drove all the way to his cabin. The ride was silent and Baekhyun didn't move the whole time, it was only Chanyeol who kept on throwing quick glances over the smaller to check if he was comfortable and warm. He watched the buildings passing by, people rushing to their homes in case the snow storm starts out of nowhere. 

Somewhere along the way, as the signal light turned red, Chanyeol leaned himself against his seat and clicked his fingers against the steering wheel. The time was ticking but his mind was filled with different scenarios. He thought of one before closing his eyes. 

"This is Zhang Yixing" Luhan slid down another slide pointing the red laser towards a very handsome male over the screen. He looked in his early 30s with sharp eyes that could cut through you if you dare offend him. Luhan continued. "As for my information, Zhang Yixing is the grandson of the former leader of the shadows. His parents died in a cross fire with another gang and his sister was killed by her boyfriend. After losing his family Yixing had no choice but to lean towards his Grandfather who kept him away in China with only a minor gang to handle" 

"How is that useful?" Kim Minseok our senior and cheif interrupted in a very bored tone. "Does he hold a grudge or any hate towards the Old man? Why would he help us?"

Luhan smirked before pulling out an envelope and throwing it in the middle of the big glass table. His gaze met mine for a second as it twinkled with a dark glint. 

"Do you remember when we caught Byun Baekhyun sneaking inside Oh SeJun's hide out?" He leaned forward and pulled out a particular page from it. "There were lot of things scattered over the floor and I caught a few things in  there and sneakily captured them in my mobile. Later when I did some digging I found a interesting point" 

"And what was it…?" Luhan's father raised a brow at his son but his eyes didn't left the picture which Luhan Hyung took out. "It's a boy and a girl leaning against each other. They seem like a couple. Did he have a girl friend?" 

"The girl seem familiar don't you think..?" Luhan's smirk widened. "Zhang Yixing's sister was Oh SeJun's girlfriend" He took out another picture of a body splayed lifelessly on the ground, blood dripping from her forehead. "She was killed by Oh SeJun when she couldn't stop Chanyeol to escape with Park ShinJoo that night. He killed her in rage as he thought she was useless and very weak to let you get away so easily. It was later that Yixing got the wind that his Grandfather let Oh SeJun go so easily" 

Chanyeol's gaze didn't leave the photo of the woman. She looked young, younger than himself. 

Later when the meeting was over and it was planned that they will meet Zhang Yixing, Chanyeol met Luhan in his office for the second time. Before he could even speak, Luhan waved him over. 

"I know you won't sit calmly before asking about it" Luhan sighed shaking his head. "You as well should have caught the reason already" 

Chanyeol hummed, his eyes never leaving the older. "He was fond of her…" 

Luhan nodded, "Quiet a lot but money and power were the most important for him even more than her but guess he was too stupid to realize it later in rage. She was young, pretty and came from a very influential family background. Grand daughter of a dangerous mafia and very much spoiled" He stopped and raised his eyes to look at the taller. "Having no choice, as he is a lunatic. He blamed you all these years because it's even better to put blame on other then find yourself in mud. He blamed you for losing his everything and now he is taking your everything as well including…"

"Baekhyun…" 

The wind has started to pick up when Chanyeol pulled the Car outside his house. He quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and made his way towards the other side, pulling the door open. Baekhyun was in a deep slumber as he didn't even flinch when Chanyeol unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled him out of the car. He locked the car and picked the smaller again in bridal style. He slowly made his way towards his cabin and unlocked the door. 

First thing he did was to lay the smaller over his bed, helped him remove his shoes and outer coat. He made sure to switch on the heater and walked towards the kitchen to heat some warm water and sponge. He won't let the smaller sleep just like that. He won't be comfortable and Chanyeol would rather see a vibrant Baekhyun than a Grumpy one. 

Chanyeol started to take off the smaller's garments. First was his sweater and then his inner shirt. Chanyeol forced his eyes to stop lingerering at one spot for more than a minute. Even if he was tempted to reach out and touch the smooth skin, he won't cross the line and wait for the smaller. He gulped and wiped the sharp collarbones going down towards his chest and then his stomach wiping it clean and carefully as to not agitate the smaller. 

When he reached the arms, Chanyeol stopped as his eyes caught the red finger marks over his pale skin. If one looked closer it looked like hand prints as if he was held tightly and with much force. Chanyeol felt the smaller move, but his eyes didn't leave where the red mark is. When did this happen? Why am I noticing it now? Dit it hurt? Why didn't Baekhyun mention it? Most importantly. Chanyeol's gaze hardened, as his fingers unconsciously touch the pale flesh. Who did this…? 

He heard the smaller groan, as his hands reached out searching for warmth. Chanyeol's snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the smaller whimper. He quickly wiped his whole body and covered him with his own spare clothes which might well be too big for Baekhyun. Another whimper made him stop whatever he was doing, as his eyes shift towards his boyfriend. 

Baekhyun was staring back at him. Chanyeol heart started to beat extra fast as he saw how the smaller's eyes droop as if there was still haze of sleep in front of him, his eyebrows furrowing as if he was hit by something hard. He let out another whimper before rolling away facing his back to Chanyeol who sat up alarmed. 

"Baek…" His voice dipped lower as he called the smaller. When he didn't receive any answer Chanyeol swiftly got up and walked towards the other side. Kneeling beside the smaller he found him clutching the sheets tightly. His face was scrunch up in pain. Chanyeol's eyes widened for a fraction of a second before worried lines started to cover his face. "Hey!"

He forced the smaller to lose his hold on the sheets before bringing him in his arms. 

Baekhyun's lips twitch into a watery smile. "It'sjust my arms are slightly hurting" Baekhyun whispered, his voice shaky. "it's probably nothing" 

Chanyeol suddenly felt guilt gnawing at his chest. It was all his fault. He threw Baekhyun to the wolves. They hurt him and now he in so much pain. 

"It's not nothing. Who did this to you?" Chanyeol's voice hardened but at the end their was a slight tremor in his voice. 

Baekhyun stilled as if he was contemplating then toook a deep breathe and shook his head. "It wasn't something that you or I could have stopped from happening Yeol. Injuries will come an go" 

Chanyeol closed his eyes his fist curled in to a fist. When he opened his eyes again his breathing went normal as he calmly stared at the other's arm. 

"How long has it been hurting?" Chanyeol asked. "Those Scorpions. Which one of them hurt you...?"

Baekhyun saw a glimpse of controlled anger in them before it disappeared as if it wasn't there. But he wasn't hallucinating, it was there swirling inside which he was so familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. He has sawn the same glint in his own eyes as well when he saw Chanyeol getting shot and hurt a lot of times. 

"Chanyeol…" Baekhyun softened his voice. He tried to not wince when he lifted himself up and sat up properly. His arms ache badly but he was not going to cry over it. He caressed the taller's face feeling him leaning against his palm he smiled but it was brighter and calmer then before.  "You know…, this is not gonna be the last time I would get hurt. No matter how much it hurt, I can handle it because I've gone through it before and going through it again will not make me cry" Baekhyun shushed his lover when he tried to interrupt. He continued speaking. "You can't be with me Every time. You can't control most of the things around us. It doesn't matter who hurt me because at the end those people will get back worst. It doesn't matter if they do not regret it either because you can't stop everyone. I'm lucky enough to have you because no matter how much hurt or in pain I'm I know at the end I will always have you to hold me and take care of me" 

Surprisingly Chanyeol lips quirk into a small smile, his one hand went around the other's neck as he pulled him closer and kissed his forehead gently. 

"Always.." Chanyeol inhaled, his lips trembling over the other's skin. "You will always find me by your side if not then wait for me, I will come running to you" 

Chanyeol pulls back only to find Baekhyun grinning tiredly at him. He made the smaller straddle him before carrying him and settling him down over his desk. He took out the first aid kit and made the smaller to lean back so that he could look at those marks. He carefully inspects the smaller arms gently started to apply medicine over them. He heard the smaller hiss at the coolness, so he kept apologizing softly and tried to soothe the smaller. 

"It will be fine" He blows over it a few times, his voice soft but concerned. "Just a bit more. Relax love" 

He can feel the smaller eyes burning holes over his head. He could feel his eyes watching his every move. From the corner of his eyes he could even see his lips forming into a wide relieved smile. 

Chanyeol wondered how can someone make him change from angry to calm so easily but again this was Baekhyun, his Bee Bee whose words are enough for him to give up everything including his his heart. 

Baekhyun who was only staring at the boy before him spoke all of a sudden. "I love you" 

Chanyeol heart thumps loudly then after a second it the feeling like something busrted within his chest. His eyes slowly snapped towards the smaller who smiled widely with no hint of pain or sadness in his eyes.

Chanyeol had to stop whatever he was doing just to intake a deep breathe. No matter how many times they would repeat those words to each other it would always give the feeling as the first time. 

Without  waiting for too long, "I love you too" He replies back with the same tenderness and a big smile of his own that may or may not have cause the smaller a heart stroke. 

Chanyeol rarely smiles but when he does, the smaller couldn't handle the intensity of it. His man looks so handsome when he smiles, and the glow around him radiates ten folds. Baekhyun can only call himself the luckiest to have him all for himself. 

Suddenly, the smaller finds his smile fade. He slowly pulled the taller towards him and hugged him tightly as if he would disappear from his sight. 

After Chanyeol being kidnapped and almost losing him once again he was feeling rather protective and worried. 

A sudden thought arised in his mind and the words just slipped.

"I am feeling guilty about something which happened a long time ago yet now that I remember it I feel like an asshole" He didn't know from where and how those words just came out of his mouth but it was like his tongue wasn't in his control anymore. "I feel like if I didn't tell you or if you find it from somewhere else it will be unfair. I thought I can leave it behind but some thing's can't be just forgotten" 

Chanyeol didn't interrupt the smaller and let him speak his worries out but Chanyeol felt like he knew what was going to be the smaller's next words so he held his tongue and pulled the smaller more closer and tighter as if he would breakdown after he was done talking. 

Baekhyun gulped and thought of all the words he was going to say. His fingers have started to tremble, and when he inhaled the taller's scent he felt like he would cry if something goes wrong after he was done.

So he prepared himself well, going on, again an again over his words before speaking. 

"In the past I had liked Suzy for a long time, almost a year. It's the longest I've ever liked someone so I had this thought that she might me special" He chooses his words carefully. "I was after her long enough for anyone to come around but she was rather stubborn and refused to give me any attention but I was as stubborn as rock as well. If I want something I will get it no matter how much I've to struggle or cry over it. Ji Eun had always disliked me so she would always come up with reasons for me to leave Suzy and move on. One reason was also that I was just not ready to accept rejection so I'm doing it all for my own satisfaction"

Baekhyun closed his eyes and sniffed. "Nothing was working in my favor so to get Suzy. I ...planned to make her jealous. Kyungsoo suggested that I should date you instead which will help me make Suzy jealous" He tightened his hold when he found the taller stiffning. "At first, I was about to reject it but then he spilled out that you will never date me even if I was the last person on this planet so I agreed and thought I would take my revenge by wooing you. I tried to get your attention but you were hard as rock. I was angry, embarrassed and frustrated to core because at that time I was the Byun Baekhyun who was never rejected ...ever. No one had ever said no to me twice in my life not even my parents but you...you were a unique case"

Baekhyun opened his eyes again and blinked away the tears that were pooling in his eyes. "I was stubborn as hell and with you rejecting me made me challenge myself. I …. I planned everything. How I will make you fall for me and later...and later when I am done getting Suzy back I will break up with you" 

When the first tear slid down he didn't made any move to wipe it. When the second one fell he didn't stop it either. 

Baekhyun felt numb. "I planned to break your heart and never look back. After that, I would be fine and make you feel worse and humiliated"

The tears fell down one by one even to the point of dampening the other's shoulder but no one moved neither did him nor Chanyeol who was silent, as if he wasn't even breathing.

Baekhyun continued not minding the silence.
"It didn't took me longer to realize how big of a mistake I made. Not about dating you of course, but fake dating you and later cheat you. I tried so hard to ignore this beating heart of mine whenever we were together but even that betrayed me. I tried so hard to not feel any emotions for you but my eyes just couldn't help but wander around searching for you, my body just wouldn't stop tingling when you are close, my heart just wouldn't slow down as if it was gonna jump out of my chest anytime soon. It became so hard and exhausting at one time that I finally gave up. That day when I came to you to breakup with the guilt of you finding out about my plan, I was sure I could do it but it just didn't come to my mind that how much changed and different I've become around you. It never occurred to me, that how deeper our connection was that even when we just met and even though we weren't as close... I still could never part from you. It hurt and it hurt more when I found out that you liked me even though I have hurt you, even though I wasn't at all sincere, even though I spoke so harshly to you, you never once treat me badly" 

Chanyeol's swallowed his own saliva as he found the smaller tears soaking over his shoulder. Even though he knew those things from the beginning he still felt like having Baekhyun say it all from his own mouth was painful.

Chanyeol could never blame him though, because he could have rejected Baekhyun. He could have humiliated him and even made sure to declare to everyone that Byun Baekhyun, their lovely Golden boy was selfish and a cheat.

Chanyeol could have, but he didn't because no matter how much painful it was his heart knew that he was the same boy who once hugged him, he was the same boy who took care of him, the same boy who made him feel complete, yes he was his Bee Bee who gave up his lavishness just to accompany his little one in a small orphanage. Who gave up his warm bed, his delicious meals, his tons of toys, his expensive life and his very bright self just to make his little one feel welcome and comfortable around him.

Baekhyun made Chanyeol's once broken heart feel whole. So he won't blame him ever, he never blamed him in the first place,  because Chanyeol knew it all and it was him who made the choice to accept what ever the smaller would give him even if it was pain or heartbreak. 

Baekhyun's voice broke Chanyeol's thoughts. The smaller wasn't done at all he was speaking so carefully as if one word and he would find Chanyeol throwing him away. 

"I swear after that I tried hard to make it work. To make us work. My every word, my every action was sincere. I liked you and maybe started to love you even before I got to know who you were but I was slow to realize it" Baekhyun sniffed again. "I know a sorry is not enough but I would do anything to make up for my mistake" 

Baekhyun stopped and again no one spoke for a long time. Baekhyun felt a sob rising in his throat when the taller boy didn't move nor uttered a word. He was about to tighten his hold and beg the other but was startled when Chanyeol finally opened his mouth. 

"I had known about it from the start" Chanyeol stated calmly. He felt the smaller freeze. Chanyeol started to rub the smaller's back. "I heard it when you were talking about it to Kyungsoo and Sehun. Even Ji Eun saw me leaning against the wall. She warned you and left but I still stood there until you and your friends were gone" 

Baekhyun couldn't move. His heart as if had stopped beating. His mouth opening and closing as if he was out of words. When he finally found his voice, he couldn't help but stutter. 

"What..? What are you saying!" He tried to pull away and look at Chanyeol who let him lean back but he didn't pull his arms away instead placing them over the other's waist as he spoke. "Why did you say yes?" Baekhyun's teary eyes widened, "Chanyeol ….Why ….Why didn't you reject me?!"

His voice was so small that Chanyeol could only sigh. "I made up my mind at that time" His tone softened as well when he saw the other's red eyes and flushed face. "When I accepted you I promised myself to never let go. You were mine to begin with, Mine to love and hold. Mine always, Mine forever"  

Baekhyun shook his head, his lips wobbling as if stopping another whimper. "What ...What if I didn't propose and gave up before that?" 

Baekhyun didn't expected, Chanyeol's eyes to shine with humor as he replied. "I am handsome, smart and a catch. You would have came back eventually" 

Baekhyun's mouth fell open as the male teased him. Even in a serious situation this man had guts to joke. 

Baekhyun wiped his tears away, a smile was forcing itself over his lips but he let out a scoff himself. "What are you joking around? You should be angry, yelling at me and even trying to break up but you just...you...why are you like this. Chanyeol…" 

He let his vulnerability escape. "You can be mad, angry and disappointed in me you know. Please don't make me feel like I can get out with you over anything and everything" 

"Alright, I should be angry?" Chanyeol asked. 

Baekhyun nods. 

"I should yell?" He asked again. 

Baekhyun nods again. 

Chanyeol stared at the smaller who held his head down as if ready to accept his punishment. Chanyeol smiled inwardly. Why was he so precious. Even while looking guilty he still has that child-like expression which made Chanyeol itch to hug and soothe him instead.  

Chanyeol hummed and said, "Anger should never be just expressed with words. Sometimes there are other methods too" 

Baekhyun frowned, and looked up to find the other smiling instead of being angry. 

Before he could ask about it he felt the other's lips over his. His eyes widened as he felt the other sucking his lower lip, licking it with his tongue and finally making the other gasp when he bit over the soft flesh before plugging his tongue inside the other's mouth, exploring the warm cavern like he was tasting a type of delicious sweet. 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and found himself leaning in more. Chanyeol's one hand roughly yet carefully grasped his neck while the other hand traced over his waist. The touch sent ripples of electricity through his body almost making him feel like he was going to melt anytime soon. 

Chanyeol seeing at how sensitive the older was, felt himself turn on at the sight of his flushed self against him. He squeezed the other's waist, his lips moving down over his chin then to his neck and finally over his sharp collar bones. Every light touch was making Baekhyun feel lost. He was losing his mind over every bite, Chanyeol's every lick the other's tongue was doing over his skin.  The shirt he wore was bigger and it was too loose to stay at one place. When the shirt slid a bit to the other side Chanyeol took that opportunity to bite over his shoulder, making him moan and throw his head forward against Chanyeol's own shoulder. He bit his own lips when the other kissed the bite mark, and licked it before pulling away leaving Baekhyun to want more. 

Baekhyun could feel himself breathing hard. He trembled when he felt Chanyeol's lips hovering over his ears. 

"You want me to show more of my anger?" Chanyeol smiled against the other's ear before gently taking it between his lips and sucking on it.

He just wants to tease the smaller but the reactions he got made a sudden hunger rise in his stomach. 

He hesitated before letting his hand hover over the other's shirt. He slid his hand inside before lightly tracing one of his fingers over the other's soft skin. He felt the other shiver but he didn't find any kind of rejection for his actions.

 His hungry eyes drank in the sight of the smaller in his clothes then his eyes followed how the older leaned more into him before curling his hands into a fist over his chest. He was biting his lips hard.

Baekhyun gulped and panted as he finally dared to look up only to get lost in two dark pools of desire. 

Chanyeol was staring at him intently. At that moment Baekhyun knew what the other was asking. Permission to go ahead. A kind of assurance which only he can give him. 

Baekhyun knew he would never regret it when he answered. 

"What's stopping you anyways" Baekhyun licked his lips again before biting over it. Chanyeol's eyes followed his every small big movements. He breathed out. "Mark me yours" 

Chanyeol didn't wait for anymore confirmation as he seized Baekhyun's lips within his. He bit his lower lip, and licked it making the smaller groan. He kissed him ferociously, his thumb tracing the other's nipple before rubbing circles over it. 

Baekhyun yanked his lips away as he panted hard. Chanyeol's hand over his skin was making him feel  light headed. He closed his eyes, feeling the other's lips over his neck, biting and licking over his collarbones. He shivered when he felt his nipple getting tugged which was enough for him to throw his head back and groan.

He moaned, his own voice feeling unfamiliar to him. His fingers raked through the other's hairs as he tried to pull the other up and stop him from torturing his neck. Damn it felt so good. His sensitive skin was of no help. Chanyeol's mouth was doing wonders and his hands were teasing him to death. 

Chanyeol finally pulled away,  his lips again caught Baekhyun's, his tongue invading his sweet mouth as he bit his lips and licked every inch of it. 

Baekhyun didn't know when he was hauled up again and made to lay over the bed. The other's actions were gentle as Baekhyun laid lost in the pleasure of the other's hands which moved over his body. 

Chanyeol's lips flowed down, they hovered just above the other's stomach through his shirt. He peeked up to find Baekhyun panting hard, his face and neck covered in sweat with pink bites over it, his lips swollen, eyes glossy from all the pleasure. 

Chanyeol's eyes never left his as the other nodded and pulled his shirt above his head. Baekhyun smiled, bobbing their noses together tenderly. 

 Chanyeol licked his own lips before leaning down and kissing the male again. He was finally gonna be one with the love of his life. Nothing was more beautiful and dreamy like this. He would make sure to cherish him and every moment with him for the rest of his life. 

🖤🖤🖤🖤

I could never write smut, but damn I even felt shy writing that much lol. 🙈

Anyways, bonus Chapters for you all 💖

Thank you for Reading 😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

104K 2.3K 27
Y/N is the almighty Suprema, the feminine version of the Ultima. For years, she has been close friends with the Ultima himself, Aaron Lycan, and has...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.8K 127 34
In which two lovers find their hearts in a deep pit of infatuation. *** Alida Soani is a fashi...
14K 434 10
Growing up together in Galar leads many to newfound adventures. Growing up among the trio of a hunter, a champion, and a regional professor, now that...