2.| āœ®š“›š“øš“暝“®, š“‘š“²š“µš“µ. āœ® {ļæ½...

By PopeBenedict3

š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜§š˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜©š˜¦š˜³ ... More

\\š’žš’œš’®š’Æ\\
\š’œā„°š’®š’Æā„‹ā„°š’Æā„š’žš’®\
\\š’¢š’Ŗā„¬ā„’ā„°š’Æ š’Ŗā„± ā„±ā„ā„›ā„°\\
\š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡\
\š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš“ā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»š’¾š’»š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\\š“ˆš’¾š“š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ šŸš\\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž šŸš\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-ā„“š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ šŸš\\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“ˆš’¾š“\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰š“Ž\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰š“Ž-ā„“š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰š“Ž-š“‰š“Œā„“\
\\š’Ŗā„›š’Ÿā„°ā„› š’Ŗš’„ š’Æā„‹ā„° š’«ā„‹š’Ŗā„°š’©ā„š’³\\
\š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡\
\š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš“ā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»š’¾š’»š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž ā„“š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\\ā„‹š’œā„’ā„± ā„¬ā„’š’Ŗš’Ŗš’Ÿ š’«ā„›ā„š’©š’žā„°\\
\š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡\
\š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš“ā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»š’¾š’»š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\\š’Ÿā„°š’œš’Æā„‹ā„’š’“ ā„‹š’œā„’ā„’š’Ŗš’²š’®\\
\š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\\š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\\ (š’øā„“š“ƒš“‰š’¾š“ƒš“Šā„Æš’¹)
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡\
\š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš“ā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»š’¾š’»š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\ (š’øā„“š“ƒš“‰š’¾š“ƒš“Šā„Æš’¹)
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž ā„“š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž š“‰š“Œā„“\
ā„Æš“…š’¾š“ā„“ā„Šš“Šā„Æ
š“‰š“Œā„“
š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ
š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡
\\š“‰š’½ā„Æ ā„Æš“ƒš’¹\\
\\\š“‰š’½š’¶š“ƒš“€ š“Žā„“š“Š\\\

\\š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\\ (š’øā„“š“ƒš“‰š’¾š“ƒš“Šā„Æš’¹)

5.2K 183 62
By PopeBenedict3

~

Once everyone was gathered again for the reception, Bill and Eleanora seated at the front, holding hands under the table; Charlie rose to give his best man speech. Before he began, he gazed down at Eleanora and Bill affectionately.

"I've obviously know Bill my whole life," Charlie said to the expectant crowd. "He was always the reliable older brother. The one to keep the rest of us in line, who was always there to help us with our homework or bandage whatever wounds we got from fighting each other or giving the exact advice he knew his little siblings needed. I remember one time, I must've been six or seven, I stole my dad's old racing broom and flew it around the backyard while our mum was making lunch. When I fell, which I know is surprising coming from the ex-star quidditch captain of the Hogwarts team-"

The audience chuckled. "-Bill was the one to wipe the blood off of my knees and scold me for stealing the broom and make me promise to never ever tell my parents what had happened- sorry Mum. Anyways, the reason I'm telling you this is because we all need to understand that Bill is one of the most generous, giving people of all time. We all can see from the way he looks at my new sister in law-" he gestured at Eleanora, "-that he would give her the world if that's what she wanted. But see, that's the thing. Eleanora would never ask him for that."

He met Eleanora's eyes, his own growing misty. "Eleanora here is the one person who wants to help people just as much as Bill does. She's just as selfless, as giving, as loving as him. The whole time they've known each other I've watched them go back and forth, giving and taking, working as hard as they could to protect each other, and that's all love is, isn't it?"

He paused, looking back down at Bill and Eleanora, who were smiling at each other, still holding hands. "I've known Eleanora since she was eleven years old. I knew her as the annoying second year who wouldn't leave me alone about teaching her how to play quidditch; as the fourteen year old who quickly became a star player- which I would take credit for, but we know it was all her; as the sixteen year old girl looking for adventure wherever she could find it; and as the woman we know today. The one who's always there for everyone; who always wants to help, who would do absolutely anything for the people she loves. The one who has always loved my brother, but also saw through to who he really is. Who continues loving him after everything they've been through, and who I trust to always love him no matter what happens in the future. El-" he turned to look Eleanora directly in the eyes, "You know you've always been a little sister to me." Eleanora nodded and grinned at him, feeling her eyes water up. "I'm just glad we get to finally make it official."

And with that, Charlie patted Bill on the back, leaned down to kiss Eleanora's cheek, and then settled back into his seat.

Eleanora leaned over to Bill and whispered, "I think we were wrong to expect a disaster."

Bill laughed softly. "I think we were right to expect one, but this was a nice surprise."

Eleanora smiled and sat back, waiting for the next speech. Her mind wandered to one time during her sixth year when she promised Beatrice they would be each other's maids of honor. The thought of it stung now that Bea was a Death Eater, but before she could get too sad about it, she saw George help Daisy stand up on a chair and use a fork to tap lightly on a glass to get everyone's attention. The crowd laughed and turned to watch Daisy, who didn't look at all frightened to be standing in front of so many people.

"So... El told me I didn't have to make a speech if I didn't want to- probably because she didn't want me to spill any of the embarrassing stories I have about her or tell you everything she wrote in all those letters she sent to Bill during the holidays." Eleanora giggled and rested her head on Bill's shoulder. "But I'm not going to tell you any of that, even though she did say some really funny things in those letters."

She smirked down at Eleanora, who narrowed her eyes. Daisy smiled brightly and continued, "What I am going to tell you about is when, a couple years ago, Eleanora left for a..." she almost said mission, but stopped herself, knowing some people in the audience weren't members of the Order, "-family emergency, and she asked Bill to stop in and check on me at my mum's house every once in awhile while she was gone. I'm sure she meant just once a week or so to make sure I was safe, but this man visited me every- single- day."

She grinned down at Bill. "He would drop everything for hours just to come hang out with a little kid he didn't know, just because Eleanora asked him to." She took a deep breath. "Since then, our mum passed away, as have a lot of people we love and care about, but one thing that has always stayed constant is Bill's love for Eleanora, and vise versa." Daisy swallowed hard and looked to Charlie, who gave her an encouraging nod. "I mean, Bill's almost died how many times? And he's still around, and he's never stopped loving or caring for my sister, and I don't know anyone who deserves love more. So..." she said with a sense of finality, "I'm really happy they're getting married." And with that, she jumped down off of the chair and wrapped her arms around Bill.

There was a chorus of 'awww's from the crowd and Daisy blushed and sat down again while Eleanora watched Mrs. Weasley wipe tears out of her eyes.

When the dancing finally started, Eleanora and Bill were the first on the floor. Bill waltzed Eleanora around with effortless grace, twirling her around and around the same way he did when they danced around the kitchen of Shell Cottage those countless nights. When he pulled her back into his arms, he leaned down to whisper in her ear, "I'm glad we didn't elope."

"Yeah?" Eleanora said, a smile illuminating her entire face. "I finally changed your mind on big parties?"

"No," said Bill, tilting his head back slightly as he laughed and spun Eleanora around again. "I'm just happy to be here... with you."

"Me too." Eleanora reached up to intertwine her fingers behind Bill's neck and they swayed back and forth as other couples filled the floor. Neither of them had eyes for anyone else, or were able to wipe the smiles off of their faces. Eleanora had never felt so much love in her entire life.

When the song ended, Charlie was the first to sweep Eleanora away from Bill and they danced around to an upbeat song that ended in a long note in which Charlie dipped Eleanora so low he almost dropped her. "Charlie!" Eleanora laughed, grabbing his arm and pulling herself back up. He reached out to steady her took one of her hands to sway more gently to the music. "You're an awful dancer," she said, still flushed and giggling.

"See, this is the reason I stay in Romania most of the time."

"Nooo, Charlie," Eleanora protested, guiding to the left so they narrowly missed bumping into George, who was dancing wildly all around the floor with a joyful looking Daisy. "You should move back."

Charlie gave her a noncommittal shrug. "My dragons need me. Maybe when I get too old to take care of them I'll settle down here."

"Fine, Bill and I will just have to visit you in Romania all the time."

"That would be nice," Charlie said with a grin. "I miss you guys a lot... all the time really. Nobody there cares about quidditch as much as the people here."

"Well that settles it. Bill and I will visit next chance we get."

"Hey," a voice said from behind Eleanora. She turned and saw Fred wearing a bright pink flower behind one ear and a comical grin. "Mind if I steal the bride for a dance?"

"Take her, she keeps critiquing my unquestionably flawless dance skills anyways." Charlie winked at Eleanora and handed her off to Fred, who pulled her into his arms and grabbed one of her hands, dramatically tangoing her away from Charlie.

"Having fun, Weasley?" he asked when they'd finally slowed down.

"That's never going to get old, is it?"

"Never, Weasley." Fred was all jumpy, the way he got when he was excited. Eleanora loved seeing him like this. It made her feel like a little kid again, back when nothing was wrong in the world. "You're my big sister now," he said animatedly. "Ahhh, think of the pranks I can play-"

"You're forgetting I know them all already," Eleanora said with a knowing smile. "We did spend almost every minute together for about six years."

"Damn, you're right." Fred only looked discouraged for a second. "George and I can think of new ones. Anyways, are you related to that blonde girl over there?" He nodded somewhere to his left and then twirled Eleanora around so she could inconspicuously get a better look at the girl.

"Mmm, no. I think she's one of the girls Bill worked with back in Egypt."

"Ahhh," Fred said, catching Eleanora's eye and raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, stop it." Eleanora pushed Fred's shoulder playfully and they both almost lost their balance. "I'm not worried other girls, Freddie."

"Well, you don't have any reason to be worried anyways, because I'm about to steal her. Mind if I...?" He gestured to the girl  and Eleanora laughed and pushed him towards the edge of the dance floor.

"Go, and don't do anything stupid. I'm gonna go find your twin before he- oh!" George had come up behind her and taken one of her hands, spinning her around gracefully. "Found you."

"Technically I found you," George said, giving her a superior look. "So how's married life so far?"

"Well, I haven't seen my husband since that first dance so... Oh, that's so much fun to say!" Eleanora gushed. "My husband."

"That's funny," said George, "Bill said basically the same thing when I asked where 'his wife' was. Anyways, I was wondering if you could set me up with this girl..." He scanned the crowd. "She was sitting right over there... blonde hair..."

Eleanora grimaced. "Fred already got her. And stop having the same taste in girls, it's weird."

"Right, sorry." George shrugged and grinned down at her. "Did I ever tell you Fred used to have a crush on you?"

Eleanora laughed at the memory of her walk around the grounds with Fred the night of the Yule Ball. "He told me once, yeah." She remembered that night like it was yesterday, but the sadness she'd felt over Bill not writing her back was distant now. "He told me the same night I figured out I love Bill."

"What night was that?" George asked, looking at her wildly. "I thought I was there every time you two hung out."

"Yule Ball night. You were off with Angelina Johnson while Fred and I were being sad and lonely together."

"Ahhhh, glad I missed that one." George twirled Eleanora around, and then caught someone's eye behind her and smiled. "Speaking of Angelina..."

"Go," Eleanora said, pushing George away. He gave her a grateful smile.

"Love you," he called over her shoulder. "Talk to you later, big sis."

Eleanora smiled after him, glad her boys were branching out now that she wouldn't be able to hang out with them as much. The thought made her sad, but she was excited to finally have some sort of normal adult life. She peered around the dance floor to try and find Bill again, but someone tapped on her shoulder before she could. "Lupin!" she said excitedly.

"May I have this dance?" Lupin said in a mock-formal voice.

"Oh, I suppose." Eleanora took his hand and wrapped her other arm around his neck. "Hey, are you alright?" she said in a low voice once they were swaying back and forth to the music. "You look more... tired than usual or something. When's the full moon?"

"Don't worry about me," Lupin said, laughing softly. "It's your wedding day, you don't have to worry about anyone else."

Eleanora smiled and rested her forehead on Lupin's shoulder. She was tired out from dancing all night. "I was going to ask you to walk me down the aisle, you know."

"I know," Lupin said, surprising Eleanora. "And you know I would've gladly."

"You've been there for me more than my dad has, so why'd you have me ask him?"

Lupin sighed deeply. "I'm not going to say you're wrong, and I trust Cillian about as much as I trusted Snape before he went over. But I think he really cares about you and Daisy. It meant the world to him to be able to walk with you, and I'm glad you gave him that."

"I suppose I am too," Eleanora said grudgingly. Lupin's brown eyes crinkled into a soft smile as he swung Eleanora out and spun her around. He was a surprisingly good dancer. Eleanora was about to tell him this, but at that moment, something large and silver came falling through the canopy over the dance floor. Graceful and gleaming, the lynx landed lightly in the middle of the astonished dancers. Heads turned, as those nearest it froze absurdly in mid-dance. Lupin and Eleanora stopped dancing and Lupin's arm fell as he instinctively stepped in front of Eleanora, throwing an arm out to keep her back. There was a hand on Eleanora's shoulder and she jumped before turning and seeing it was Bill, watching the silvery shape cautiously. Then the Patronus's mouth opened wide and it spoke in the loud, deep, slow voice of Kingsley Shacklebolt. "The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 164 72
Charlotte Hodges finds herself in the middle of a love triangle. One of those boys being her red-headed best friend. Then one night she found him wai...
55K 820 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
527K 11.1K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
184K 3.8K 37
Most would think that Camilla Caswell's life would be easy. Being the heiress of her families great fortune, receiving private lessons from the best...