\𝓈𝒾𝓍\

~

~

Eleanora woke up in Bill's bed the next morning with a splitting headache and a bad taste in her mouth. She rolled over without opening her eyes, expecting Bill to be right next to her like usual, but the bed was empty and she let out a small scream as she plummeted onto the floor. "Good morning to you too," Bill called from across the room, amused.

"Shut up," muttered Eleanora. The events of the night before came back to her slowly and she buried her head in her arms, wishing she could just go back to sleep.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around her after a second, helping her back into bed. "Come on, Nora," Bill murmured. "I've got to get to work."

Eleanora let out a low groan and pulled Bill on top of her once she was back on the mattress. "Just stay here," she whispered in his ear. "Take the day off."

Bill laughed, but shook his head. "Can't. Got to keep up appearances." He kissed her forehead and stood back up, running a hand through his ever-growing hair. "Moody wants you on patrol with Lupin in Hogsmeade at noon, okay?"

"Mhmm."

"I love you."

Eleanora squinted up at him with a small, tired smile. "Want to go to Shell Cottage tonight?"

"Sure."

"Okay. I love you too."

Bill grinned down at her for a second, and then disappeared out the door. As soon as he left, Eleanora rolled over and buried her face in the pillow, feeling as though her head might split open. She made a mental note to hex Lee next time she saw him. She wondered if the twins were staying in their old room or if they'd gone back to their apartment for the night.

It took Eleanora another two hours of drifting in and out of sleep to finally drag herself out of bed and change out of the clothes she'd been wearing since the night before. She found a pair of her own jeans on the floor a few feet from the bed and pulled one of Bill's sweaters on overtop. When she got down to the kitchen, only Mrs. Weasley was sitting at the table, flipping through a Witch Weekly magazine. "Ahhh, you're finally up," she said in a pointed tone. "There's coffee on the counter."

"Thanks," Eleanora said, her voice raspy. She poured herself a large mug full and sat down across from Mrs. Weasley. "Sorry about last night."

Mrs. Weasley sighed and set the magazine down. "Don't be, dear. You're kids, you deserve to have fun."

Eleanora was taken aback, but she didn't question it. "Where are the twins?"

"Had to get to the shop early this morning. Looked even worse than you."

Eleanora laughed, but stopped because it hurt too much. "This... this might be worse than the Cruciatus curse."

"Oh, don't be silly," Mrs. Weasley said with a dry smile. "Now, weren't you supposed to be in Hogsmeade a half an hour ago?"