\𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇\

~

~

In the days after Moody's death, Mrs. Weasley distracted everyone from their grief by putting them to work on preparations for the wedding. Eleanora felt like she was everywhere at once; decorating the Burrow, picking up groceries, helping Mrs. Weasley cook... She hardly got a second alone with Bill, much less one to herself. She did, however, manage to pull Harry aside for a second to touch base about him leaving Hogwarts early.

The two of them had never been especially close friends, but after spending countless summers with him at the Burrow and watching him throw himself into danger in order to protect the wizarding world year after year, she saw him as a sort of little brother figure. Eleanora cornered him while he was folding laundry- per Mrs. Weasley's request- and confronted him point blank about his decision. "Mrs. Weasley's saying you want to leave Hogwarts early?" she said as lightheartedly as possible. "To go on some mission for Dumbledore?"

Harry looked up in surprise. "Is she just telling everyone now?" he said, more harshly than he'd meant to.

Eleanora raised an eyebrow at his tone but reached into the basket of clothes to start helping him fold. "Well, she was only saying she's worried about you going off on your own when you're not even of age yet."

"I'll be of age when we leave," Harry said heatedly.

"There's no need to argue about it with me," said Eleanora, exasperatedly. "I can't stop you from leaving any more than Molly can. I'm just trying to tell you to be careful."

"Oh." Harry looked slightly taken aback. "Thanks.

"Mhmm. I would also tell you to think about it more before you make your decision, but I'm sure you have some good reason for just throwing your education away and running to- what- save the wizarding world? Again?"

Harry stared at her for a long time, something close to amusement in his expression. "You're getting better at being passive aggressive- learning from Mrs. Weasley?"

Eleanora laughed. "Fine. You'll at least be at my wedding, though, won't you?"

"I don't really have a choice," Harry muttered before catching himself. "Not that I don't want to be there, of course. Just, well..." He got a far-off look in his eyes.

"Right. Saving the wizarding world."

"Right."

Eleanora shrugged. "Well, just go to the wedding and leave after. I'm guessing Ron and Hermione are going with you?"

"No! I don't want to put them in danger-"

"So there'll be a little argument, and they'll end up going."

Harry frowned. She knew him too well. "Maybe."

Eleanora finished folding one of Bill's t-shirts and threw it into her own pile of clothes so she could wear it to bed that night. "Just be careful, alright? And don't try to take on Voldemort by yourself, I heard that can get very nasty."