Good Enough?!

By Chimera_Regarion

Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking... More

Taking the Advice
Failed Attempt!
Escaped
The phone call
Dead Inside
Lost in thoughts
A bother to everyone!
School? More like hell hole!
Orphanage
A new day, A new attempt!
A Problem without an end!
Very Intriguing!
Too good to be true!
Swan Dive!
Shutting down a School!
Precious!
Even a giant cat can't scare the mouse that badly...
Miracle!?
Master of the Darkness!
A brand new chapter of life
Back to school
Training with my quirk!
UA written entrance exam
That's my child!
A Light in the Dark
Announcement
PART 2

Breathe!

35.7K 1K 874
By Chimera_Regarion

Eraserhead POV:

It was 6 p.m. and I expected a call from Midoriya. All I wanted to, is to make sure that the boy was still alive. Something in my mind didn't let me forget about him and it was urging me to protect the child I never saw before that day he wanted to commit.

From the last call I could tell that I messed up with my answer. From what he asked me I was pretty sure he had a villainous quirk and was either to afraid to use it or hate it. However asking me if someone like that could be a hero was something I didn't expect. Normally I would say yes but a hero refusing to use his quirk was simply absurd and in my opinion didn't deserve the title hero. I was honest with the kid but I instantly regretted my honest. If I only lied maybe, he wouldn't have sounded so emotionless and dead.

By the outcome of our last call I was afraid he did it again and asked my friend detective Tsukauchi to get me his address. The man did ask me why I wanted it but after explaining what the kid did he gave it to me immediately.

I was thinking how I should have answered his question differently and how I should have been more careful but the truth was I was exhausted that day and I didn't expect him to call at all! I thought it was some kind of parent from my students and complaining again about my teaching methods.

Guilt was eating at me form the inside. If the kid really killed himself after what I told him to do, then I wouldn't know how to live with myself anymore. What kind of hero would I be? A kid died because of a hero that is certainly something the media would love to put their hands on!

I was sitting in the living room with my husband and waiting for the kid to call again.

Me: I shouldn't have been so brutal honest with the kid.

Zashi: Don't beat yourself up Sho! You did what you though was best for him.

My phone rang and I immediately picked it up and put him on speaker for Zashi to hear him too. I was honesty relived to hear my phone ring. It was the first time in my live to answer it so quickly too.

Me: Hello, Midoriya.

Midoriya: Hello, Eraserhead.

I could tell that he was tired from his voice.

Me: ...

Zashi (whispering): You need to do some kind of small talk Sho!

Midoriya: ...

Eraserhead: Someone told me to do some small talks but I will be honest with you kid, I am not someone who talks much or is even good at small talks.

I saw Hizashi face palming himself from the corner of my eyes.

Midoriya: That's ok. I am busy anyways.

Me: What are you doing?

That got my curiosity. If there was anything that kid loved to do maybe, I could get him to enjoy life again! This was a chance I couldn't miss!

Midoriya: Playing with knots...

That doesn't sound good at all!

I looked at my husband and he looked as white as a ghost because of the kids respond.

Zashi (whispering): You don't think he is...

I only nodded to him. I was convinced that the boy on the other side of the line was ready to hang himself.

Me (whispering): Get the car ready and ask Tsukauchi for help!

Me: If that calms your mind than go ahead you can still talk to me while you do that right?

I need the kid to talk to me, no matter what! As long as he is talking to me, he isn't dead yet! I could probably stall for time but not long, I am guessing. This Midoriya kid seemed smart to me. He would figure it out that I am trying to distract him.

Midoriya: Mhm.

Mic got the point and saw me struggling to come up with something to get the kid distracted.

Zashi (whispering): Ask how his day way!

That was a good idea! I was happy that he was my husband. He might me be loud but he was considerable towards anyone and he loves to talk which comes in handy sometimes like now!

Me: Good then how was your day?

Midoriya: Slept through it.

This honestly surprised me. He does sound tired even for a kid that just slept through the whole day?!

What were his parents doing? Did they even care for him?

Me: Didn't you have school?

Midoriya: Yeah but I was too tired to wake up and only woke up an hour ago.

Me: That can happen to everyone Midoriya.

Midoriya: I guess so.

Me and Mic got to the car and drove to the kids address.

Talk to me just a little bit longer kid!

Me: You said you found a lot of information about me yesterday. Mind telling me what you found out.

Midoriya: Sure. Hero Name: Eraserhead also know as the Erasure Hero. Your Name is Shota Aizawa. Your husband is Yamada Hizashi also known as Present Mic. You both adopted a son Hitoshi Shinso which has the ability called Brainwash even if I think it doesn't really deserve that name though. His quirk and your quirk are labeled as villainous.

Wait how did he got that information?!

I looked at my husband as he was driving and he looked shocked too.

Zashi (whispering): Who is that kid and how did he gather that information?

Me (whispering back): I don't know!

Midoriya: Your quirk is called Erasure. Your quirk gives you the ability to nullify another person's Quirk by looking at the user. The effects of this Quirk can still last even if they are out of your sight.

This is dangerous information! HOW THE HECK DID A KID GET THIS?!

Midoriya: From what I could tell, your quirk is powerful but has some drawbacks such as: By Blinking your quirk deactivates itself. You get bad dry eyes, which is forcing you to blink more often when you use your quirk continuously. Most Mutant-class Quirks are immune to Erasure. While activate it makes your hair stand up, allowing the enemies to see when the Quirk is active or not. It also has no offensive potential.

I seriously need to be more careful from now on! If a kid can gather that much of information about me!

This kid was scaring me now. All he said was true and he analyzed me in such details it was just frightening to know there was a kid out there with such a skill.

Me (whispering): An analysis quirk?

Zashi (whispering): Sound plausible to me! How else could he know so much?

But that wasn't something that could be considered villainous. Why would you ask these questions then?

Midoriya: You have keen observation and evaluation skills. I am only guessing here but you can easily evaluate someone's personalities and their mental state. In battle, you use goggles to prevent enemies from figuring out who you are currently looking at, and keep them guessing. I would also say that you have an extreme pain tolerance.

Again he was telling accurate information about me.

Ok, stop!

Please! Someone tell me this is a prank or a sick jock or something else?!

This can't be the doing of a what 13 or 14 year old kid!

Midoriya: Now onto your scarf. You developed a unique fighting style that involves the scarf like capture weapon. You are doing this by immobilizing your opponents, as well as using it for mobility such as swinging onto objects or from building to building.

The whole situation became more and more ridiculous with each passing second!

There was a kid out there trying to kill himself and had obvious potentials! Not to mention the information he gathered about me was enough to make him a potential target by any villain out there!

Midoriya: Even without the aid of your Quirk, you have great hand-to-hand combat skills.

Then there was a sudden loud noise. Something or the kid himself must have fallen to the ground.

Eraserhead: Midoriya?

I could hear some desperate gasping.

Oh no!

We are already too late!

Please be still alive kid!

Eraserhead: MIDORIYA!

We arrived at the address and I immediately jumped out of the car and bolted to the kids apartment door. My husband was waiting down stairs for the ambulance and the police officers. While I went to save the kid, well hopefully save him. It wasn't hard to find his door number. Once I was outside it I busted the door open and ran inside.

Where are you Izuku?

There I saw the kid hanging in the living room. His eyes were still open and I quickly made my way to him and freed him from the rope.

Thank God I made it in time!

Once he was done I checked his pulse. It was still there barely noticeable but there. The problem however was that the kid just stopped breathing in front of me.

Me: Oh no you don't Midoriya! Not on my watch! No one is going to die today!

I immediately performed CPR.

Me: Come on kid breathe!

After a while, I heard Izuku gasp for air.

Me: That's it kid!

I was happy to see that he was breathing again. Soon after that, I heard someone enter the room. It was my husband with the medics.

Medic: Please move a side Sir!

Me: He hung himself and stopped breathing for a while.

Medic: Thanks for the information.

I watched them take Midoriya outside the apartment. I wanted to go with them and make sure that the kid doesn't escape the hospital again.

Zashi: Go with them! I know you want to!

Me: Thanks!

Zashi: I will be waiting for your update on him at home with Toshi.

I nodded at him and went with the medics to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 429 14
‼️NOMU DEKU STORY‼️ Izuku Midoriya, quirkless and hated by everyone around him. Too trusting for his own good, it only ever brings him pain. It's a t...
80.4K 3.2K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...
307K 9.8K 16
Izuku Midoriya is stuggeling from an abusive houshold. Not only that but he is also the number 1 vigilante in japan named Castiel. So one day Izuku a...