BACK TO FUTURE

By lost_illusion13

How does a heatbreak feel? People think distancing youself from them make it is easy for them, Is it true... More

MILES AWAY💞
💖NEITHER I LOVE YOU NOR I HATE YOU💔
FIRST AND LAST LOVE💕
💖IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE YOU💖
SCOOTY GIRL🛵
💝WHO LOVE ME NOT WHO DOESN'T💔
🖤GIVING IT A CHANCE 🖤
🖤NOSTALGIC💗
💔REUNION💖
💔YOU AREN'T WORTH IT, BUT YOU ARE💖
💔NOT HOLDING ON TO IT ANYMORE💔
💗I WISH💗
💔I WILL HATE YOU, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!💔
🖤UNKNOWN🖤
❤YOU DID COME A LONG WAY❤
💔BROKEN PIECES💔
💔I DON'T CARE💔
💖SO SMIPLE, YET SO COMPLICATED💔
💖JUST LIVE THE MOMENT💖
💖LOVE? WHERE DID THAT EVER GOT ME?💔
MUST READ
💖MENDING💖
💔I WASN'T IMPORTANT ANYMORE💔
💔WE'RE BROKEN AND WE CAN'T BE ONE AGAIN❤
💖AM I EVER GONNA MOVE ON?💔
💔STUCK IN THIS NIGHTMARE💔
💔IT WASN'T YOUR DECISION TO MAKE💔
💖IS HE WORTH ALL THE FIGHT?💔
💔WALKING AWAY💔
💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-1)💖
💖WHAT LED US HERE(PART-3)💖
💔 NOT JUST ME, YOU PUNISHED ALL OF US💔
WHAT TO DO?🤔
❤REUNITED❤
❤BACK TO REALITY❤
💖WE CAN'T LOVE ANYONE ANYMORE💔
🖤ANOTHER STALKER🖤
❤TRUTH REVELED❤
💖IT STILL DOEN'T CHANGE ANYTHING💔
💖DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF💔
💔STOP WALKING AWAY FROM TRUTH💖
💔DON'T SAVE, WHO HURTS YOU💔
❤️LIVING IN THE MOMENT❤️
💔💔💔💔
❤️STOP LYING TO YOURSELF💔
CHOICE
Coming soon

💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-2)💖

774 90 11
By lost_illusion13

"Hello is this Shehnaaz" A female voice said from other side.

"Yeah" I said.

"Actually we found your phone number from accident case phone, we found there ID's it said Ramu Gill and Sheela Gill. Do you happened to know them?"She said.

"Yeah they are my parents" I said.

" They meet with an accident and they are admitted in here, Morphis Hospital. " She said.

***********************************************************************************************

My ground just slipped from my foot. I didn't know what to say or reply anymore. I don't know how I could mutter these words.

"I am on my way" I said and cut the call. I took a U-turn and started driving to hospital, I was driving as fast as I could. Suddenly my phone started buzzing I saw it was my Chahcu calling me. I picked up the call.

"Hey, Shehnaaz how are you?" Chachu said.

"Chachu" I said almost crying.

"What happened why are you crying, and where are you? And I am calling your dad and mom since two hours but none of them are picking up" He said.

"Chachu mamma and dad meet with an accident I am on my way to hospital. I don't know how they are, I am soo scared" I said.

"What...What. Don't worry I am taking next flight. I will be there as soon as I can, don't be scared. Call me as soon as you reach there. Okay keep me posted" He said.

"Okay" I said and cut the call. I was again driving as fast as I could. Soon I reached the hospital. I was running inside as soon as I parked my car. I reached the reception.

"Hello, I am Shehnaaz Gill I got a call from hospital that my parents got admitted here" I asked.

"Yeah..Yeah, thankgod you are here. There are in second floor emergency ward" Receptionist said.

"Thankyou" I said and a left from there to the second floor. I reached the emergency ward and I went to the nurse.

"Mam could you tell me where my parents are, the accident case" I said.

"Yeah ICU, first you need to meet the doctor they are getting treated" She said. And took me to Doctor.

The doctor was talking to the police. We went near them.

"Excuse me Sir" Nurse said.

"Yeah" He turned around and said.

"She is daughter of that couple, accident case" She said.

"Thankgod you are here" Doctor said.

"How are my parents doctor?" I said controlling my tears.

"Not really good, I am not really sure they can survive but don't loose hope we are trying our best" He said.

"Can I just see them once" I said.

"No, treatment is going on we can't allow you. And moreover you have lot of procedure which need to be done by you. First fill all the detalis of patinets as it is accident case we didn't really know who they are except the ID's we found which had there names ,so do that and police are here they are here for investgation" He said.

"Investigation? So wasn't it accident" I said.

"No No mam it's a procedure. As it is accident case and we don't know who is that caused this. And when you parents got here we don't know who they were so as per rules it's a accident case so we police are involved" Police officer said.

"Yeah I will complete the paper work" I said.

"Nurse please accompany her and show her the way" Doctor said.

"Okay Sir" Nurse said and I went with her. For completing the formalities. After I was done with all the formalities I came sat in the waiting area. I didn't know what to do. I was so scared the treatment was going on, both my parents are fighting for there life. And I was just sitting there completly helpless. It was almost mid-night and I was scared and I was just praying to god for my parents to be okay. I called my Chachu.

"Hello Chachu" I said.

"Hello Shehnaaz how is the postion?" He asked.

"It's bad. Doctor said that most likely they won't make it" I said crying.

"It's okay Shehnaaz, be strong they will make it, I am already in the airport I will be there by tomorrow night, just stay strong I can't talk to you once I board the flight I will call you once I land in Dubai" He said.

"Okay Chahcu" I said and sat there waiting and praying.

.

.

.

.

In college Sidharth was still sitting on the bench, waiting for Shehnaaz to come or hoping for a call. It was mid-night and feast was almost done. He was waiting there, loose hoping by every second that she will come back. Kushal and Shefali came there.

"Sid" Kushal called him out. Sidharth looked at them.

"I guess she is not coming" Sidharth said.

"Maybe she just needs some time she will come back soon, maybe not tonight but she will come around soon. But now you really need to go home. She will call you Sidharth" Kushal said.

"Maybe you are right. She might just need some time to figure out stuff. I will wait till she will come and talk to me" Sidharth said and got up.

"I guess I will just head back home" Sidharth said. And left from there.

"Now where the hell is Shehnaaz" Kushal said looking at Shefali.

"I don't know she isn't picking up my call. I tried" Shefali said.

"I hope she is okay" Kushal said.

"Yeah me too I am worried about her" Shefali said.

"Don't worry she will be okay, it was a lot take for one night. She might need some alone time we will talk to her tomorrow morning" Kushal said.

"Come I will drop you home" Kushal said.

"Okay" Shefali said and they left.

.

.

.

.

After few hours, doctor called me. I went in his cabin. 

"Is everything okay doctor?" I said.

"No, I am not sure they can hold anymore, they are unstable, your mom is currently on ventilator, she can't stay alive without ventilator, and your dad is also in a very bad condition, there have some major body injuries, he lost lot of blood. It's just better to say that they both are fighting for there lifes. We can't really promise anything Ms.Shehnaaz" He said.

"Maybe I can call one of my father's friend he is really good doctor, he works with my dad. Maybe as a second option he could really help us" I said.

"Okay no problem, but we can't really shift them to that hospital, it isn't possible now considering patients condition" He said.

"No problem, I will just call him" I said.

I went out made some calls and asked one of dad collegue to come here. he accepted. After a hour he arrived at hospital I took him to the doctor. 

He checked all my dad and mom reports he even checked them in person. All this while I was desperately waiting for some good news. After two hours or something, already sun was rising, it's morning but I still did not get any good news.

I got a call from doctor, I went when I entered the room, even my dad collegue was there talking to doctor. 

"Shehnaaz come beta sit" Uncle said.

"Anything Good Uncle" I said sitting down.

"No beta, it's kind of worse, you dad is unable to hold it" Uncle said.

"We are trying but we are unable to make him stable and his body isn't really responding to any treatment and moreover he didn't gain consciousness yet" Doctor said.

"And about your mom she is still in the same position, but we can conduct a sugrey but it's very risky, there is very less chance that she could make it"Doctor said.

"Without conducting the surgery will she able to make it alive may be after few days" I said.

"Rightnow she is living because of the support  ventilator providing, if we don't conduct there is not even a 1% chance that she will be alive" Doctor said.

"Uncle any suggestion? what I have to do?" I asked

"It's better we take the risk and conduct the sugery" Uncle said.

"Okay, prepare for the surgery. Can I just see her once before the surgery" I asked.

"Yeah you can" Doctor said. 

"First you have to complete few formalities for operation, till then we will prepare for operation" Doctor said.

After completing all the formalities I finally could meet my mom it was afternoon, her operation was scheduled for eveing I went inside. My mom was lieing there covered with bandages, there were pipes pushed in her mouth. My heart broke looking at her in this position. I held her hand very carefully, tears aren't stopping.  

"Mom please I can't live without you guys, I love you and dad so much, just please make it alive I want you and dad" I said and held her hand and cried till they took her for operation.

I went out and sat in waiting area. I got a call from Shefali. Then I remember about her car .I picked it up.

"Shehnaaz where the hell are you? I am trying to call you are not picking my call, are you okay I went to your house there are nobody here where the hell have you been?" She asked.

"Shef I am in the hospital" I said almost crying.

"Hospital? What happened? Are you fine?" She asked.

"It's Mom and Dad" I said.

"What happened to Aunty and Uncle are they okay?" She asked.

"They are not okay" I said crying.

"I am coming don't worry, which hospital?" She asked.

"Morphis Hospital" I said.

"I will be there don't worry" She said and cut the call. After some time shefali reached the hospital with her parents.

We all were waiting in the waiting area, Shefali mom made me eat. I wasn't in a mood to eat but she made me eat. I was really glad that Shefali came. I really wanted someone to be here.

.

.

.

.

On the otherside, It was eveing when Sidharth called Kushal.

"Hey bro can you meet me in the Martin's Bar" Sidharth said.

"Okay I am coming" Kushal said.

Kushal reached the bar, he saw Sidharth who was siting and drinking. Kushal went and sat beside him.

"heyy you came" Sidharth said.

"Are you drunk Sid?" Kushal asked.

"That isn't important, what is important is why didn't Shehnaaz call me or come to meet me yet. Does she seriously mean all those thing, she is really going to end things with me" Sidharth said while keep on drinking.

"You should stop drinking now, you are completely drunk. I will take you home come" Kushal said while taking the glass from Sidharth hand.

Kushal some how managed to take Sidharth home. It was almost 8:00pm till Kushal took Sidharth home.

.

.

.

.

I was still waiting in the waiting area with Shefali and her parents. It was around 8:20pm still we did not recive any news. I was praying and waiting. I got a call from Chahcu.

"Hello Chahcu" I said.

"How is everything" He asked.

"Mom is rightnow undergoing a sugery and there is very little chance that she could make it alive but I hope so she will make it. And dad's condition is getting worse by every hour" I said holding my tears.

"Don't worry I will be there by mid-night I am boarding my flight now from Dubai I will be there soon. Stay strong till then" He said.

"Okay Chachu" I said and cut the call.

After 20mins cutting the call. Doctor called me I went inside his cabin.

"How did the operation go doctor" I asked hoping for a good news.

"I am really sorry Shehnaaz, we did everything we could but we couldn't save her. She is no more" Doctor said.

I didn't know what to do I was shocked all the memories playing in my head. I can't loose my mom. I can't live without her. I controlled so hard to not cry infront of him.

"My dad?" I asked.

"He is still fighting. His condition is getting out of hand we unable to hold him, we trying Shehnaaz" Doctor said.

"Okay, my chachu is on his way when he comes we will complete the formalities for my mom" I said.

"Yeah sure" Doctor said.

I left the room and went near the waiting area, where Shefali and there parents were waiting.

"Was operation sucessful?" Shefali asked.

"No, she is no more" I said and sat with blank expression. Shefali also sat beside me holding me but I didn't say anything I was just sitting there with blank space and silently praying for dad.

After two hours doctor again called me to his cabin, this time even Shefali accompinied me to the cabin. While I was walking to Doctor's cabin I was literally parying for it be a good news. I am not ready to loose my dad also. I just can't imagine living in a life where they aren't present.

I entered his cabin, I was so scared I didn't know why I just wanted to run from here. I was so scared to even listen to him. But I was hoping that this time it was good news.

"Ms.Shehnaaz" Doctor said.

"Yes, I hope my dad is okay" I said looking at him with so much hope. Shefali was holding my hand.

"I am sorry to inform you Shehnaaz your dad couldn't make it" Doctor said.

I just did not wait a second there I came out of his cabin and walking fast towards I don't know where but I just felt like I wanted to just escape from this nightmare. I didn't know how to feel any more. I guess someone just switched off my button to feel anymore. I literally couldn't feel anything anymore.

Shefali caught me and hugged me, I didn't even hug her back, I didn't even cry I was just numb. Completely blank, unware of what happening around me. She took me to waiting area and made me sit there, she sat there with me saying something. But I couldn't here anything what she was saying anymore. My brain was just playing all the memories of mom and dad.

Suddenly I heard a sound which made me come back. Shefali was getting a call. I looked at her phone it was Kushal. She was about to pick it up. 

"Don't tell him anything" I said.

"What?" she said.

"Don't tell him Shef" I said.

"But why?" She said.

"I don't want anybody to know anything unless I decide to tell them. When I say nobody. I literally mean nobody I am not ready face all that talk yet" I said.

"But Shehnaaz...." She was about to say something when I cut her and said. "Promise on me if you say anything before I decide to say" I said.

"Shehnaaz what are you even saying" Shefali said.

"That's it promise on me" I said.

"Okay. Fine I won't tell him" She said. She picked up the call. I asked her to keep the call in speaker.

"Hello" Kushal said.

"Hi Kush" She said, she was trying really hard to sound okay.

"Did you happen to talk to Shehnaaz, she isn't picking up my call I am worried about her and even Sidharth is drunk, he is keep on asking me about Shehnaaz" Kushal said.

"She is okay I meet her, she said she wants sometime for herself, she said she wouldn't want to meet us for few days" Shefali said.

"What? But why?" Kushal said.

"I will explain to you later, just don't call her try to meet her for few days. She asked for some time and we need to give her that" Shefali said.

"Okay, sounds so weird. But you explain me later what happened. I got to go. It's Sidharth" Kushal said.

"Okay bye" She said and hung up the call. 

"Even Sid doesn't deserve to know this?" Shefali asked.

"He does but not now, I will tell him I am not in a position to deal with him rightnow " I said.

"I will tell him and Kushal soon. But not now" I said.

"Your wish, but I am there for you" Shefali said. I just sat there waiting for Chachu with blank expression. Soon after a hour and half Chachu arrived. As soon as I saw him I went and hugged him. He also hugged me back.

"Are they fine" He asked worriedly.

"They are no more" I said. He hugged me back more tightly.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

There is just another one part for this. And this is the biggest update I have ever given with  2,782 words.💖💖

I know lot of people having this question that why Sidharth is taking Aarthi's side, soon it will be revealed why he has soft corner for her once this past story is over. There are parts of Sidharth story which will be revealed.😅😅

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay Safe.💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 7.6K 41
STAND ALONE We all absolutely love and live love stories but what about the story that does not start from the start? Ek tha Raja, ek thi Rani, dono...
585K 41.5K 85
SID:WHY?U BITCH...THIS IS VERY COMMON FOR U NA...U SLEPT WITH SO MANY AND FULFILL THEIR DESIRES..THEN WHY R U BEHAVING LIKE AN INNOCENT..STOP UR DRAM...
96.3K 13.2K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...
56.8K 6.3K 23
Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does love wins? What is love? let's know in th...