Werewolf Love Games

By 13LadyJiyu

Lacey is a young woman who feels lost in the life she lives in. She feels like nothing fits together after it... More

Important Note!!!
WLG: 1 ((pic of Lacey))
WLG: 2 ((pic of Richmonds))
WLG: 4
WLG: 5
WLG: 6
WLG: 7
WLG: 8
WLG: 9
WLG: 10 ((pic of wolves))
WLG: 11
WLG: 12
WLG: 13
WLG: 14
WLG: 15 ((pic of Bryan))
WLG: 16
WLG: 17
WLG: 18
WLG: 19
WLG: 20
WLG: 21
WLG: 22
WLG: 23
WLG: 24
WLG: 25
WLG: 26
WLG: 27
WLG: 28
WLG: 29
WLG: 30
WLG: 31
WLG: 32
WLG: 33
WLG: 34
WLG: 35
WLG: Epilogue

WLG: 3

3.8K 39 3
By 13LadyJiyu

Lacey's pov: 

"Okay, when you said 'to our den,' I didn't know you would mean it literally," I tell Ryder and Vince while Darren waits for the others. Ryder laughs; it's so cute on him. "Don't worry; this is just a cover up. Our real home is just through this tunnel." 

"Why do you have a cover up?" 

"So hunters and regular, nosy people can't find our pack," Vince answers as if it's the most obvious thing in the world; probably is. I just didn't think. 

The other car pulls up, and the last five guys are rushing out; they were all groaning and taking deep inhales of the crisp night air while giving one brother, whose cheeks are red with either anger or embarrassment, annoyed looks. The guy that had been behind me before tells Darren, "Next time, Gunner rides with you. I'm sick and tired of his gastrointestinal problems stinking up the car." 

"Hey! I can hear you," complains the brother that was getting annoyed looks, Gunner. Darren smirks knowingly. "Well I'm the eldest here, Maximus, and that means you have to listen to me." 

"Stop calling me by full name and start calling me Max," Max snarls at Darren, whose unfazed by his brother and walks to the tunnel entrance; Max and Gunner follow him. The others came up to me, but I just glare. "Hey," Will greets; I just glare at him. "I'm Harvey and this is Lewis," the brother with nice, sweeping business like hair introduced. I barely smile at them. 

Now that I'm really looking, I can see how they're all brother, practically twins. Or I guess they'd be called by what you would call eight brothers at the same times. All but two, who had blonde hair, have soft brown hair, but the style of hair varies. All of them did have crystal pool blue eyes that you could swim. It was like their were eight twins. Each of their skin is tan but not a whole lot but tanner than me, and they're all about the same height of over six foot, at least; Lewis and Ryder are only about a couple inches taller than I am. But seriously, besides hair, they look similar he same with their strong jaws, nice cheekbones, broad shoulder, fit bodies, and just plain drop-dead-gorgeous looks.  

Darren, Max, and Gunner had vanished into the tunnel with Harvey and Lewis right behind them. Will takes my hand and leads me through while Vince was behind us; I have to crouch, making me the human question mark, while Vince, Will, and the others pad swiftly in their wolf forms. Only the sound of our footsteps against the dirt tunnels echoed, and soon enough, we were back in the moonlight. 

My breath was taken away from me before the beautiful scenery. It was like stepping into a magical garden filled with green plants scattered everywhere, towering trees, small animals of all kinds, and captivating, bright flowers blooming everywhere you turned; we walked on a crushed white rock path to the house. The Victorian farmhouse design perfectly expresses a luxurious yet casualty, which I could very well see these boys in. The sculptural facade and expansive verandas create an image of comfort and a warm welcome with the white and the cool grey (with a slight green look) wood building the house tall and proud. Windows of different shapes stare out at us with a black shine, and I could see a covered porch on the left side of the house that must lead into the house. Some windows pop out near the roof, making think there are rooms up there. But what stranger really knew what was behind every window of the house? 

A butler opens the door for us; Darren and Max walk by with no glance what so ever. The butler smiles at Will, me, and the others as we stop. "Masters...and guest? Oh, what are you boys up to now?" 

"Not completely sure, Edwin," Vince replies, gazing after his oldest brothers. "All Darren's idea. Plus, we kinda had a hasty retreat." 

"No thanks to Lacey here," Gunner adds; his voice was a bit harsh but rather amused at the same time. I glare at him. "Hey, I didn't volunteer for this. You dragged me into this...almost literally." 

"Oh, I'll have to see this," Edwin the butler says with amusement. The boys chuckle, and Vince clasps a hand on Edwin's shoulder. "Edwin, for once, I think it'd be better not to be in the room when we tell father. Is he home?" 

"Not right at this moment; I believe he is coming back from his hunt soon enough though with Ms. Thane. You wait in his study, and I'll tell him," Edwin advises. Will raises an eyebrow. "That we're in his study or what we are supposed to tell him?" 

"I would never tell the master before he should hear them," Edwin protests, putting a hand over his heart as if offended. "But I may hint." 

The boys laugh then guide me down a hall with warm gold walls, into a circle hall, and back down another to shortly find another room. We walk into a room with many books on grand bookshelves, a small sitting area, and a large desk in front of glass windows. 

Max and Darren were leaning against the couch as we file in and sat on the couches and chairs. I was in the dead center of the couch with the brothers making a barrier around me. I roll my eyes. "I do hope you know that even if I wanted to run away, I couldn't possibly because I have no freakin' idea where I am." 

At this, some of the boys scoot a bit as though they had planned that, but I knew I had just shown them; if anybody could outsmart or outwit anybody, it was me. Lacey some-last-name. Great, a reminder of how sucky my life is at the moment. 

Almost making me jump out of skin, the doors fling open to show Edwin and a man that looks like an older version, thirty or so, of Darren and some of his brothers; only difference is that his eyes looked like they belonged to a hawk. The piercing, intense hazel eyes startle me when they met mine. And there's a girl, around sixteen or fifteen. She had the same eyes as the brothers, but her hair was light misty brown and her face was heart shaped, sweet with innocence and flawless. 

When the door had opened, all of us had stood up straight and look at the new arrivals. The man approaches us with a masked face with Edwin and the girl behind him. The boys bow their heads in respect for a second, and they course, "Father." 

I also bow my head slightly, but I stay silent; and for the most part, my head bows because I didn't want to meet those striking eyes. The man replies in a deep, rich voice, "Sons. Who is our guest here?" 

"Lacey," I reply confident, looking back up at him; he seems a bit surprised that I answer, and his eyes were a bit calmer than before. "Last name?" 

"I...I'm not sure," I answer slowly, looking back to the floor. Mr. Richmond spoke to me, "Come on now; no need to be nervous." 

"No, sir. I really am unsure of what my real last name is," I explain, looking him dead in the eyes so he knew I was speaking truth. He nods slowly. "I see. Well, if you could excuse me with my sons, Thane will keep you company. Edwin, you leave, too." 

The disappointment on Edwin's face was visible as I walk over to the girl, and the three of us walked out of the room. I glance back and caught all the boys gazing at me with concerned eyes. What did they have to be concerned about? 

Darren's pov: 

We watch her go out the door with Thane and Edwin, and when the door closes, we face our father again. I wait for our father to begin the lecture with his authority. Instead, he laughs a bit while shaking his head, which caught us all off guard. "You boys...what am I going to do with you? Anyone care to explain?" 

"Don't ask us; ask Darren," Gunner points out. "It was him that gave orders, seeing as he's beta." 

My brothers nod agreements, and I glare at them with a look that said 'thanks a lot guys'; they shrug it off. Father turns to me, waiting. "Well?" 

"She saw too much and knew what we were; we had to do something," I explain. Vince chimes in, "We were going to exterminate her, but she was...rather difficult." 

"Rather difficult?" Max repeats in disbelief. "She was a nightmare! Always running way too fast, and if she had been any angrier, I think she would have broken your nose, Vincey boy." 

"Shut it," Vince snaps back. Father chuckles. "So is she the reason you have these bruises?" 

"Well...some of them," Ryder answers. Father half smiles. "Stronger than she looks?" 

"By a ton," grumbles Max. Father laughs a bit more. "So why did you bring her here?" 

"When we were going to kill her, her cell phone beeped, and we found out she had texted a friend of her danger. Then she ran off and nearly got to the cops, but the cop dogs had spotted us. We had no choice but to run to cars, bringing her along," I explain to him. He nods thoughtfully. "I understand. Do you know much about her?" 

I told him all that she had told us in the car, and he nods while listening in tensely. After I'm done, I ask, "What do we do now?" 

"Hmm, not sure. Did any of you care to see birthmark by her neck?" 

We were silent, exchanging unsure glances at each other, and Max inquires, "It couldn't be...their mark, could it?" 

"I think so, my sons. I want you to find out more about the girl. I will do some research myself. You are dismissed."  

Lacey's pov: 

While the boys and their father had been discussing matters (no doubt about me), Thane and I went to their living room/kitchen, which was awesome. It had a big HD television, and it was placed on a wooden stand with slots that contained a Blue-ray and a DVR. The room had a long, curving maroon couch, which was backed against the cinnamon walls with white trims, that had white pillows and a couple thick, furry blankets draped across the back. Two black two-seater couches sat opposite of each facing the glass coffee table, and the amazing square wooden patterns accented the room brightly with caramel colors. The kitchen was through a door, and it had tile floors, granite counter tops, and basic things for a normal kitchen, though it was a really nice one. It was all impressive and comfy. 

Thane and I face each other on the couch. I ask her, "So why are you here? You don't look like you work here." 

She laughs, "I'm the Richmond daughter." 

"Oh, I...sorry. I didn't mean..." 

"No, it's okay. I'm the only Richmond daughter and the youngest. I easily get left out when my brothers explain our family. What about you? Have any brothers or sisters?" 

"I had one of each until...an accident happened...with my parents as well." 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. What were they like?" 

"Sweet, caring, a bit annoying sometimes...but generally, they were all good. But I wasn't their real sister and daughter apparently; that's what we found out anyways. We always just thought I was different since I didn't look a whole lot like them." 

"You were adopted?" 

"No. Apparently, there was a big birth mix up in hospital around when I was born, and a couple babies got sent off with the wrong parents. Some nurse had tripped and mixed the papers, and she was in a hurry so that's how it happened. How old are you?" 

"Fifteen, but I'll be sixteen in a couple weeks. I'm so excited...but I doubt I'll get the party I want." 

"How come?" 

"Hello, I live in a house full of men! We only have one other female is the house, and that's Edwin's wife, Mary; she can be a real bored or embarrassing. So I doubt my Sweet 16 will be far from sweet. It'll probably like all the rest of my parties." 

"And that's bad?" 

"Yes! The theme is for a little girl the age of, like, three. But I've grown up! I don't like the whole princess and ponies' thing anymore. I would really like an Avril Lavigne themed party." 

"Avril Lavigne, eh? Favorite?" 

"Yes, yes, absolutely yes! She's so cool. A punk princess. But of course, I'm daddy's little girl and the baby sister. I doubt I'll get some grown up treatment." 

"It can't be that bad." 

"Father still calls me his 'Thaney' sometimes and the boys call me 'Tan-Tan' since that's what I use to insist my name was. It's so embarrassing when my friends are here, and it's why I don't have that many!" 

"Well, tell ya what kiddo. I rather doubt that I'm going back home anytime soon, and I'm gonna be stuck here. I'll try and get the guys to see you for the grown young woman you are...as long as I can call you kiddo." 

"Really? Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, Lacey, you being here is gonna be the best thing ever!" Thane embraces me tightly as I laugh. "Okay, okay, calm down kiddo. Man, I love that. It's what I call my younger sister while my older brother called me kid." 

"Hey...maybe if you're still here, you could plan my party?" 

"Sure, why not? I can probably even give you live music, all Avril Lavigne." 

"Are you serious? Can you do it?" 

"Yeah, back in my town, I worked in the theater, though not big parts. But I'm the star when we have a rock musical; my voice is perfect for it, as the manager says. But I can be soft. I can play guitar, piano, bass, violin, and drums, and if I must say, I'm quite the master. I was studying to be a music teacher when, uh...you know." 

"Oh..." 

"Yeah...but you know, I wasn't ready for my final exam anyways. I mean, it was really my final exam so I could graduate then get out of that theater and teach along with some theater but not a lot... But I really wasn't ready." 

"Lacey, I..." 

"Looks like you're staying here," Darren announces as he and the other brothers file in. "Hey Tan-Tan." 

Thane shoots me a pleading look, and I nod. "Why don't you just call her Thane? It's shorter and nicer." 

"But she's our little Tan-Tan. She insisted that that was her name when she was a cute little baby," Max explains, giving Thane a kiss on the head. Thane looks to me again, this time her face a grimace, and I smile sympathetically and mouth, "I'll work on it." 

She nods, and I turn my attention back to Darren. "Do you know how long I will be staying here?" 

"Oh, who knows? Might be...weeks, months...years," Ryder answers, teasing me. I shot him a look. "So it's depending?" 

"Yep, and that means you're stuck with us, missy," Darren said, plopping on the couch next to Max, who was next to Thane. I glare at him. "It's Lacey, not missy. Call me it again, and I swear to God I'll make you regret it." 

Darren raises an eyebrow, clearly skeptical, as he smirks deviously. "And how are you gonna do that...missy?" 

"That's it!" I cry as I lunge over Thane and Max and topple on top of Darren. We fell to the floor, flailing limbs, but I was in more control. I grab one arm and sat on it as it was pinned to his back, and I pull one with one arm while the other got Darren in a headlock. He was struggling and squirming under my hold, and so I pull or squeeze in his hold. He groans in pain. "Okay, okay, I get it. Now let go of me!" 

"Hmm, I don't know; this is quite satisfying. And you know what? You can call me missy, and I'll call you boyo. How does that sound? No better...little boyo. I like the sound of that. You?" 

"Get off of me, or I'll make you get off of me, missy." 

"Go ahead and try, little boyo. Don't hurt yourself though." 

He struggles and thrashes more under my hold, and I was losing control. I mistakenly let my hold get loose, and then Darren was loose and had me pinned to floor in three seconds flat. Darren smirks over me. "Told ya, missy. You can't beat me." 

"Don't be so cocky, little boyo; I don't give up that easily." 

My legs were free, and I use them to swing them around and heel his back; he flinches a bit, which was fast enough for me to sock his nose and slip out of the way. I got him in another head lock, and my legs entwine with his so he couldn't lash out with them. I whisper in his ear, "Told ya, little boyo. Admit defeat and that I'm better than you, and I'll let ya go. Oh, and don't call me missy anymore." 

"Never," he spat. He thrust his weight forward, causing us both to roll, and we had momentarily flailing of limbs. While we struggled and fought against each other, I hear Thane ask, "Shouldn't we break them apart?" 

They boys laugh as I got Darren in yet another headlock. Max scoffs, "Nah, this is too much fun. Damn!" 

Darren and I had each other both in a scissor lock, but I, with my flexibility, was curling up; Darren and I face us as we formed a strange human C that was backwards. I hiss, "Give up yet?" 

"Nope." He popped the p. "You, missy?" 

"Not even close, little boyo." 

I finally manage to slip my head out of the grip then slid my hand out of his grasp. While he was still in his curled position, dazed, I grab his feet and pull them over his head, and though I may have gotten carried away, I slung a leg horizontally so his vertical legs were trapped as I had both his arms pinned. He sees my position and raises his eyebrows. "Damn, you must be really flexible if you don't mind this." 

"Well all dancers are flexible as well as strong and nimble. It's how we dance," I explain to him. He smirks. "So you'd be good in bed?" 

"What did you say?!" I screech. Without a reply, I quickly put him in rather uncomfortable headlock and pinning and gripping; I twist as much as I could without completely hurting him but still causing him great pain. Darren yelps, "I take it back!" 

"Too late for that, boyo!" I hiss as I twist, pull, and grip harder. He groans again, and his brothers and sister were hooting with laughter to see me beat him. "Okay, okay...I'll agree to your conditions...just get the fuck off of me!" 

"So you will admit defeat, that I'm better than you, and not to call me missy anymore?" 

"Yes...get the fuck off now!" 

"Do you, Darren Richmond, solemnly swear to do all three things I listed before on you life?" 

"Yes, yes, I swear!" 

"Start admitting." 

"Fine. I admit defeat, and I admit that you, Lacey, are better than I am. Happy?" 

"Extremely," I reply as I release his hold. He didn't get up but instead stays sprawl on the ground, catching his breath. I high five all of his siblings as they congratulate me. Max even raises my arm and announces, "We have a companion! Lacey, Lacey, Lacey!" 

Darren got up on his feet, groaning, and he glares at me as I smirk smugly. "This is far from over." 

"Oh, I know. Just to let you know, I really don't play nice and I can get quite personal. Consider yourself warned." 

"Oh, it's on now." 

Darren and I size each other up, glaring and smirking. I remark, "Oh, this is gonna be fun." 

Darren's smirk widened to an almost smile as he nods. Vince interrupts, "Alright you two. You've done enough for today. Let's get you settled. Tan-Tan, can you help Lacey?" 

Thane's neck twitches at her nickname, but she nods while smiling sweetly. She grabs my arm and leads me up to the second floor hallway, and she opens the door on the almost end of the right side of the house. When she opens it, I was impressed but it wasn't my style, "My room?" 

"Oh, no silly. This is mine; I just wanted to show you it. What do ya think?" 

"Suits you perfectly. Punk princess theme?" 

"Yep." 

The walls were hot pink, but black and white were splatter everywhere; there was also a couple violet hearts with cross bones, like the ones on Avril Lavinge's album covers. The bed was one of those that had a bed on top and a desk, which was clattered with junk, on bottom; she also had a couple black bean bags and a low table. I opened one door and very nice white, black, and hot pink with a shower, toilet, and counter cluttered with make up. I open the door next to it, and a nice walk in closet with cloths, shoes, and jewelry. I gape at it. "This is all yours?" 

"Yep, impressed?" 

"Yeah! It's like a tiny mall!" 

"Well, seeing that you'll be here for awhile, and that you don't have your things, I'll let you borrow my cloths. I'm only a little shorter than you but we look about the same size in cloths. What do you like?" 

"Uh, well...I'm just a grown woman who just goes back and forth to my apartment, my classes, and the theater. So I really don't have a style besides lounging around." 

"So...something comfy, mature, and artsy? I think I can do that. And don't worry about the clothes; we can share. I have enough to." 

"Oh, that's so sweet. Thanks kiddo." 

She gave me a huge pile of cloths, and soon she began to carry her own load; we dumped them on her bed before picking them up, and she gave me some make up, shoes, and underwear. We really were about the same sizes in everything besides shoes; she was a seven in half while I was an eight. We carried my new things to a guest room for me that was diagonally across my Thane. It had a calm, serenity touch to it; the colors were deep teal, deep jade, and white along with some black. There was a rocking chair and table outside on the small wooden porch behind the window doors with white curtains; I went to open them, but they are, sadly, locked. Damn idiotic werewolf boys. 

"Hey Thane, how come the doors are locked?" 

"Oh, right... Darren doesn't trust you to not escape, so he locked them. Sorry about that." 

"Ah, don't sweat about it, kiddo. I don't trust Darren that must either anyways." 

"What about the rest of us? Do you trust us?" 

"I trust you definitely; you're the most trusted. Everyone else I'm not sure about yet. I think I trust Harvey, Lewis, and maybe Vince and Ryder and Will. I'll have to know them better before I completely trust them." 

"What about father and Edwin and the other servants?" 

"How many servants do you have?" 

"Just Edwin, his wife Mary the maid, and Antonio the gardener. That's it and they all stay in the house out back, but we treat them like family because they're so nice. They all get Sunday morning off, but they usually stay and just relax." 

"What about...never mind." 

"What about what?" 

"Just leave it, kiddo." I ruffle her hair a bit and sling an arm around her as I give her a hug. "Just leave it for now. Okay?" 

"Okay." A phone beeps a cheery tune, and Thane pulled out a hot pink full keyboard, which you had to slide out, cell phone much like mine. I smile. "Hey, my cell phone's like that only green." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah," I answer as I reach into my pocket. It's not there. I check my other pockets with utter confusion when a voice asks, "Looking for this?" 

Thane and I look up to see Darren holding up my phone while leaning against the doorframe. I glare at him. "Give it here." 

"And risk having you call someone to come get you? I don't think so. This is staying with me closely." He tucks the phone in his back pocket then walks to the right. I groan and call after him, "I wouldn't be able to tell them where I am now because I don't even know that! And I hadn't even thought of that until you told me!" 

"Sorry. Darren is...just Darren," Thane explains. I give her another one arm hug. "It's alright, kiddo. Like I said earlier, this isn't over. Far from it." 

Thane laughs. "Good one. Well goodnight. You know where I am?" 

"Uh, yeah. Who is around here?" 

"Oh, right. Darren is next to you; sorry. Then Max, Vince, Will, Harvey, Gunner, and Ryder all share the room across you; I'm next to them. Got it?" 

"Got it, thanks. Night, Thane."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.9K 27
(Y/n) was just your average, everyday young adult who loved to read books, take walks, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that the woods just beyond her...
77K 1K 50
Lacey stilinski (stiles' little sister) was sent away right when Scott and stiles found out about the supernatural world, they didn't want her to kno...
216K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...
46.6K 1.6K 28
You always wanted a way out of town and away from the trauma of your every day life, but who knew it would come to you in a blue mask? Your life was...