XOXO | YOONMIN |

De Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... Mai multe

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Golden ticket

1.9K 194 163
De Benikru

Kim Seokjin.

The name of a ghost, a man that had long lived and died in a store explosion caused by a gang. Hoseok remembered seeing his face plastered on the tv and even on some newspapers, along with a few others who had died with him. Gang attack, they had said, Kitty gang, they had clarified to the world.

Hoseok had found the event suspicious since Yoongi had said that the Kitty gang were above petty attacks on stores and mainly focused on assassinating influential people. Yet at the moment, he had brushed it off and decided to move on since it was none of his business. Until now, when Hoseok was peering up at the same man that had long been presumed dead.

Seokjin didn't look dead, he looked quite lively with his tamed smile and intelligent eyes that held so many secrets captive from the world. And as he leaned forward and quirked a brow, glancing between Hoseok and Taehyung until the puppy finally lifted his head and made eye-contact with his Hyung, Hoseok realised that Seokjin wasn't the first ghost he had encountered.

"Taehyung."

The murmur of Taehyung's name swept away the smile on Seokjin's face and caused him to straighten out. Before Hoseok or anyone could react, Seokjin was whirling around and scrambling down the metal steps towards them with his shoes creating rhythmic thumps. Seokjin brushed past Solar, who eyed him with owlish eyes, and pushed aside Hoseok, who stumbled away from Taehyung with a small protest dangling off of his lips.

And then Seokjin's arms were around Taehyung- tight and secure around the fragile man laying against his chest.

The Kitty gangsters melted into each other's familiar embrace, both craving the comfort that each other's presence brought them. Seokjin was glad to see Taehyung, not only because he was a familiar face among all the new faces he had encountered in the past week, but also because Taehyung had gotten out of the prison and was in the safety of his embrace.

Seokjin was well aware of the target placed on him, and as a result, placed on Taehyung and Jimin too. He didn't want to put his dongsaengs in danger and risk their lives, but he knew that what he was doing, had to be done, not only for the Kitty gang, but for the rest of the gang world too. Seokjin was determined to carve out the poisonous roots the Kitty gang had dug into the world and replace them with healthier, newer saplings that his presence could provide.

But as Seokjin tightened his hold on Taehyung and inhaled the mixture of his natural scent with a tint of sweat, he noticed the lack of presence of a certain Kitty gangster, "Where's Jimin?" Seokjin murmured against Taehyung's temple, immediately receiving a handful of tension and hesitance in return.

Taehyung didn't look at him, instead, he pressed his forehead against Seokjin's shoulder and tightened his arms around his waist. He tried not to wince when the older gang member placed his palms against Taehyung's shoulders and pulled him back in order to peer into his eyes.

The sharpness of Seokjin's gaze sliced right through the wall Taehyung tried to put up to shield his emotions from Seokjin, yet Taehyung failed with a single glare from the older and revealed the guilt merging with his features. Taehyung ducked his head, not being able to hold the string of eye-contact for even a second longer, but those small pebbles of time were enough to provide Seokjin with the shameful answer he needed.

"Uhm.." The hesitant mumble from Hoseok barely breached the bubble the two gangsters had placed themselves in. Hoseok eyed them both cautiously, noticing the suppressed emotion buzzing through the air and zipping across their skin, "We should discuss this later, Taehyung is sick and needs medical attention." Hoseok stated under his breath- aware that if the volume of his voice rose, he would pop the bubble trapping the kittens and release the flood of hostility they were currently holding at bay.

"Right..." Seokjin drawled without removing his eyes from Taehyung, he lifted his hand in the direction of Solar and gave her a flick of his wrist, "Solar, can you please lead Taehyung to Hwasa?" The question came in the form of a masked command, which wasn't that hard to pick up on.

Solar's lip curled and brow raised, she spared a small glance at Hoseok as she bound over to Taehyung and wrapped her arm around him, "Careful, Jin." Solar breathed while brushing past him and tugging Taehyung with her on her way to their base, "You're starting to act like you're in charge." The girl teased with a roll of her eyes, earning herself a twitch in the lips from Seokjin.

"Aren't I?" Seokjin called out in return without expecting an answer, surprisingly receiving one in the form of a laugh. Seokjin merely smiled at the sound, knowing very well that he wasn't in charge here and that he was a mere guest among this group of girls. Perhaps even a rescued kitten that was taken in off of the streets.

Seokjin's eyes dragged after the pair- mainly staying focused on Taehyung and every little movement he made. The drag of his feet against the concrete ground, the harsh pants he puffed out, and the smallest droplets of sweat hanging off of his temples, were all picked up by Seokjin. He noticed it all- the way Taehyung had tensed up and didn't bother to look back at Seokjin as if he was ashamed to face him, and the way he had been more trusting of Solar than he should be.

"We need to talk..." Seokjin's words dripped with the bitter honey of seriousness and face hardened with liquid steel as he addressed Hoseok. His eyes remained on Taehyung until he disappeared behind the metal door with a small bang echoing through the alleyway and reaching the end of it, where a crowd of people were walking by.

Seokjin twisted around on his heel and peered down at Hoseok with an unimpressed gaze. The sun blinked down at them from over the edge of the building encasing them, casting its Sun-rays across the slope of Seokjin's nose and allowing them to swim along the seam of his plump lips. Seokjin straightened, connecting his hands behind his back as he drank in Hoseok's sharp features and caramel locks.

"Your name." The kitten demanded after realising that Hoseok was too uncomfortable under his stare to comprehend that Seokjin was expecting him to introduce himself.

Hoseok immediately perked up and offered a nervous smile, his eyes lingered on Seokjin before trailing off to the side, "Hoseok." He managed to slide his tongue against the edge of his teeth in order to create the words.

"Right, Hoseok." Seokjin mocked with a roll of his eyes and a growing smile, eyeing Hoseok with a fleeting glance before tilting his head and nodding at the metal stairs going up the side of the building, "Let's have a little chit-chat."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

A cup of steaming coffee was placed on the table in front of Hoseok with a small clink. The steam peeled off of the surface of the light brown coffee and climbed through the air, fleeting across Hoseok's nostrils before scrambling into his lungs. The latter greedily sucked in the scent of roasted coffee, finally noticing how parched his throat was from not being able to drink for more than a few hours.

"Do you have water?" Hoseok croaked, immediately slapping his palm against his throat at the raw scratchiness in his voice. His eyes flung up to Seokjin, only to be with with Seokjin's pursued lips and raised brow.

The Kitty gangster didn't comment on the rude behaviour displayed by Hoseok, he simply walked back over to the kitchen, that was connected to his living room, and cracked open the fridge. Seokjin hunched down to pull a bottle of water out of the fridge before straightening out and smacking the door shut. The magnets on the fridge rattled at the force of the slam and blinked their sleepy eyes open, following Seokjin with their slitted gazes as he walked back over to Hoseok and offered him the water.

Hoseok reached out his hand and took the bottle from Jin, ignoring how their fingers brushed together and the way the cold droplets of water smeared against the inside of his palm. Hoseok forced a smile on his face and looked up at the older man, "Thank you, for everything." He nodded gratefully, receiving a look of amusement, with a matching chuckle, in return.

"You really thought I would turn you away even after seeing Taehyung?" Seokjin snorted once more with a shake of his head, his raven locks swayed against his temples. He shuffled over to the couch on the other side of the one Hoseok sat on and plopped down, the couch squealed in protest at the sudden weight before shushing itself and listening closely to what Jin had to say.

"Alright, how about we move past the fake pleasantries and discuss more serious matters." Seokjin suggested with a light smile as he reached out a delicate hand and picked up his cup of coffee from the table. Hoseok nodded in agreement, unscrewing his bottle of water, while Seokjin pressed his lips against the rim of the cup and swallowed down a gulp of freshly brewed coffee.

The rich flavour of the beverage gently soothed Seokjin's tastebuds and slid down his throat, leaving behind a trail of gentle nips from the heat. He pulled the rim of the cup away from his mouth, and smiled at Hoseok in order to ease him into the couch and the serene atmosphere, "Where's Jimin?" The gangster asked with the eerily calm smile still displayed on his face- immediately smashing the bubble of calmness and causing it to sprinkle over the pair and leave behind slashes of tension in their skin.

Hoseok paused mid-sip, hesitantly gulping down the mouthful of water before lowering the bottle and screwing it shut. He dared to flick his eyes up, only to be met with the sight of Seokjin watching him with his piercing eyes and that calm smile still stretched across his lips, "Well?" Seokjin pushed harsher- expression remaining soft, yet voice displaying the droplets of hostility hidden within the depths of his chest.

Hoseok exhaled and peeled his lips open, "Yoongi inserted a tracker into Jimin to make sure that when he gets out of the prison, he won't be able to get away from him. Jimin split up with us to make sure Yoongi wouldn't be able to find us and hurt us." Hoseok explained calmly, all while carefully analysing Seokjin's facial expressions in order to pick up the small traces of thoughts scattered across the little shifts in his face. Yet Hoseok got nothing, Seokjin remained completely still and indifferent, staring back at him with an occasional blink and a hum in the back of his throat.

Seokjin bobbed his head after Hoseok spoke and lifted the cup of coffee up to his lips once again, he tilted his head to the side and looked towards the window that displayed the street bellow, "A tracker.." He mindlessly mumbled, seemingly deep in thought as he gazed outside at the clear sky and listened to the sound of human presence in the street bellow, "That makes sense why he's not here then. So, where did you leave him?" Seokjin asked another question, flinging his attention back onto Hoseok.

That's when the tension and awkwardness, along with the realisation and guilt, began to flood into the room until it reached Hoseok's nose. He had to tilt his head back and hook his finger around the collar of his shirt to loosen it as he cleared his throat and stated with a small wince, "We left him at the gas-station near the prison, Jimin asked us to go."

"Right." Seokjin nodded and drummed his fingers against the side of the obsidian coloured cup, causing the liquid inside to tremble and sway against the edges, "So I'm guessing you left Jimin at a gas-station near the same prison where Yoongi is currently at. Of course, I'll assume that you left him with a car so that he could drive away as soon as possible, correct?" Jin chirped lightheartedly, yet Hoseok could sense the edge to his words and feel the pressure of Jin's gaze slowly squishing him.

"Almost correct." Hoseok shifted around the question, throwing the water bottle onto the couch next to him before sinking further into the cushions.

Seokjin's smile slipped for a split second, allowing Hoseok to catch a glimpse of the demon lurking underneath the fake pleasantries and warm smiles. A small shiver rushed down his spine before Seokjin leaned forward on the couch and placed his cup down on the table between them, "Let's get one thing straight, Hoseok." Seokjin purred through a dark smirk, placing his elbows onto his knees and blinking up at the man with a small tilt of his head, "I'm a man of the truth. I respect it, I seek it, and most of all, I expect it. If you cannot be truthful in my presence willingly, I will make you be truthful by force."

"It's your choice." Seokjin shrugged and released a breathless chuckle, he leaned back and melted into the couch. Without talking his eyes off of Hoseok, Seokjin draped his arm along the back of the couch and waved his other hand at him, "Let me ask again. You left Jimin at a gas-station with a car, that will help him leave before Yoongi decides to come after him?"

"No." Hoseok sighed and shook his head, plucking off enough confidence to squish it together into a ball that would help him look into Seokjin's narrowed eyes, "We left Jimin without a car."

"So you left him at a gas-station, where Yoongi could get him in a heartbeat, without any way to leave that place." Seokjin stated eerily calmly, not even blinking as he pushed out the sentence with a small grit of his teeth.

And when Hoseok answered the question with a small bob of his head, a humourless laugh blossomed in Seokjin's chest and erupted from his lips, "Unbelievable." He exhaled with a snort, pushing off of the couch and walking around the coffee table to approach the front door of his apartment, "Drink your coffee, Hoseok, I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" Hoseok immediately scrambled off of the couch and hovered behind Jin, yet he didn't dare follow his trail of furious footsteps, instead opting on watching the assassin open the door from his place by the couch.

Seokjin exhaled through his nose and brushed his his hair out of his eyes, with a hand hooked around the edge of the door, Seokjin glanced back at Hoseok, "I'm not angry at you for leaving Jimin there. You don't know him, I can't expect you to care about him." Jimin explained in a voice that was much sweeter and softer than before, "But Taehyung on the other hand..."

Hoseok straightened out immediately and this time he was the one to squint his eyes dangerously at Jin, "Taehyung was sick, he wasn't in his right state of mind. None of us were." Hoseok gritted lowly, knowing that once Seokjin leaves the room, he'll go release his anger onto Taehyung.

A scoff puffed out from Seokjin's lips and swatted into Hoseok's face, "Taehyung is smarter and stronger than you think. No need to treat him like he's fragile, Jimin does enough of that." And with another scoff and a roll of his eyes, Seokjin spared Hoseok a fleeting glance and marched out of the room.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Flames of anger licked at the soles of Seokjin's boots and left behind obsidian scorch marks. He marched through the base of Mamamoo's group, ignoring the fleeting looks he received from the members scattered all over the hallways of the base. None of them tried to talk to him, only followed his furious frame with raised brows and small smirks as if they were well aware as to why the man was so livid.

Seokjin knew where to find Taehyung, he guessed that he was in the infirmary getting checked on by Hwasa- the member of the group who had a license in medical field yet was fired for stealing medicine from her work place. Hwasa had been addicted to drugs for a few years throughout the process, and after losing her job and almost losing her license, Hwasa was no longer able to afford her house and was thrown out on the streets. Thankfully Solar, the leader of the group, found her and took her in. Solar and the rest helped Hwasa recover and find a new purpose in life. The road to recovery wasn't easy and she sometimes still slipped when temptation of being surrounded by medicine got the best of her, but in the end, Hwasa was healing and getting better.

Jin rounded the corner of the apartment building they owned, yet renovated to suit the gang better, and walked past the room where they were making fake passports and selling them to those who demanded. Before Seokjin could brush past the door, he heard his name being called.

Seokjin came to a breezing halt and took a step back, he peered into the room and dragged his eyes over it until they fell on Wheein. The girl looked confused and hesitant as she approached Seokjin with two passports grasped between her fingers.

"What is it?" The man asked impatiently, wanting to put this matter off for later since he had more serious matters at hand.

Seokjin thought that Wheein would tell him something regarding Namjoon's whereabouts or even ask him to call for Solar into the room since one of the machines had stopped working again. But Seokjin could have never expected for Wheein to thrust the two passports into his hands and inform him about what she had been requested to do.

"Solar told me to make two new passports and even find two tickets to Portugal. I thought that I should inform you first before making them and see what you thought about this entire thing." Wheein explained with a tint of hesitation in her voice as she watched Seokjin pluck the two passports out of her hand and skim through the pages.

Seokjin was confused, he didn't know why Wheein would ever seek him out for these matters since Seokjin shouldn't be involved in their gang business. But as he was skimming through the pages until he came across the fake names and slightly edited photo of Taehyung inside the passport, Seokjin sucked in a sharp breath and froze.

Now it made sense for Wheein to come to him after she was requested to make fake passports for Taehyung and Hoseok. This information made anger loom behind each movement Seokjin made, his grip tightened around the passports before he smacked them shut and held them up for Wheein to see, "Mind if I hold onto these for a brief second?" Seokjin barely gritted through an empty smile.

"Yeah, of course." Wheein nodded and eyed him in concern, yet didn't say anything else as she watched Seokjin stomp out of the room and storm towards the infirmary.

Once he reached the room, Seokjin didn't bother to brush his knuckles against the door in a polite knock, he stormed into the room and slammed the door shut with a loud bang. Taehyung and Hwasa snapped their heads into Seokjin's direction- the latter's eyes nearly bulged out at the sight of the two passports Seokjin held up and the deadly expression on his face.

"I'll step out for a bit." Hwasa cleared her throat, jumping off of the stool she was sitting on. She dragged her eyes along Taehyung's slouched form once before before striding past Seokjin and exiting the room.

As soon as the door clicked shut behind her, the last thread of patience was sliced apart and Seokjin was throwing the two passports on top of Taehyung's lap, "What the fuck is this? You go behind my back and ask for passports? For what? Get out of the country?" Seokjin spat harshly, not even blinking when Taehyung bit his lip and looked down at the blanket thrown over his lap.

"Hyung."

"Oh, let's hear this. It better be good." Seokjin huffed out a hallow laugh and sauntered over to the bed Taehyung was sleeping on. He plopped down on the edge of it, not caring of he accidentally sat down on Taehyung's stretched-out legs.

Taehyung's long fingers tugged on the edge of the grey blanket and eyes bounced over to the needle sticking out of his elbow, "Hyung I..." Taehyung began with a small wince, feeling Seokjin's eyes slicing into his skin like knives.

"If you're not gonna speak, I will."

Taehyung finally snapped at that with a loud cry, "Hyung, I'm leaving the Kitty gang, I can't take this shit anymore! I just want to leave with Hoseok and do something other than live in fear of being killed." Taehyung's voice softened in sadness at the end and tears nipped at the corners of his eyes.

But despite the clear signs of sadness and vulnerability Taehyung displayed, Seokjin was having none of it. He scoffed with an eyeroll before his lips stretched into a smile of disbelief and he was chuckling into the palm of his hand, "You can't be fucking serious." Seokjin breathed between his giggles, glancing at Taehyung to make sure he wasn't making a joke, only to notice the sour frown directed at him, "Oh." The laughter died out immediately and Seokjin sat up straighter in the bed, "Oh, you're serious." Seokjin muttered to himself more than Taehyung, all while drinking in the sight of the pup.

"Taehyung." Seokjin exhaled and pressed his fingers against his forehead, he dragged them down the valley between his eyebrows and shut his eyes, "Taehyung, what the fuck."

"Hyung, you don't understand." Taehyung grumbled, chewing on the inside of his cheek and shooting Seokjin a glare that should come from a defiant teenager, not a grown assassin.

Seokjin's head whipped up at that and eyes narrowed into a harsh glare at Taehyung's words, "I don't understand? I don't understand? Taehyung, if all of us could get up, make fake passports and get the fuck out of here, so that we could live out our dream lives with the people we love, don't you think that I would've already done that already?" Seokjin shook his head with an empty chuckle, he turned away from Taehyung after realising he couldn't look at him at the moment.

"I have been watching my brother grieve my death for years, watched him pursue a career that he wasn't even interested in because he thought that that way, he would avenge me. And you have the goddamn audacity to sit there and tell me that I don't understand?" Seokjin hissed lowly through his teeth, curling his fingers around the mattress he was sitting on. He glared down at the tiles under his boots and scoffed once more, "I would've been long gone with Jungkook if I had that choice, but I don't."

"Then why do you want me to stay here when I actually have the choice to leave!" Taehyung shouted in return, causing his voice to bounce off of the walls of the room and slam back into his eardrums. His chest rose and fell with each pant he exhaled and eyes burned into the side of Seokjin's face.

A ghost of a smile spread across Seokjin's lips before he sucked in his cheeks and calmly turned his head into Taehyung's direction. He observed the furious younger, not missing the way his eyes occasionally flickered over the passports with hope, "Because you're not the only one who desires the freedom they deserve." He breathed out and immediately swept away Taehyung's anger with his words.

"I'm trying to do something here, Taehyung." Seokjin explained calmly, reaching out his hand and placing it on top of Taehyung's curled fist. His fingers slid along Taehyung's skin until the fist uncurled and allowed their fingers to lace together. Taehyung's eyes remained focused on their connected hands, while Seokjin's were glued to Taehyung's face, "We're currently at war with the Kitty gang."

Taehyung froze before his head snapped up and he blinked owlishly back at Seokjin's indifferent face.

"Yeah, we are." Seokjin nodded once more to confirm his words. His eyes lingered on the white wall behind Taehyung before he exhaled softly and pulled his hand out of Taehyung's tight grip, "When I'm in charge of the Kitty gang, you will be free to go wherever you want, Taehyung. I will not hold you hostage or stop you from achieving your dreams of travelling the world with a two week old fling." Seokjin rolled his eyes, while Taehyung huffed and glared back at the older, "But at the moment, I need you by my side."

"I need you and Jimin to be right next to me during this war, and when it's over, all of us can decide for ourselves if we want to stay or leave." Seokjin explained gently with a smile curling around the corner of his lips. His lashes brushed against his cheeks with each flutter of his eyes as he gaze back at Taehyung and expected an answer from the man.

"You know Jimin would never leave the Kitty gang." Taehyung mumbled quietly, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Is that why you left him at that gas-station? Because Jimin chose this life willingly?" Seokjin tried to prevent his teeth from grinding together as he prodded Taehyung with the questions- trying to understand why Taehyung left Jimin stranded in such a situation.

Taehyung's eyes widened and head snapped up instantly, he winced as he accidentally tugged on the needles in his arms with his brash movement, "Of course not!" He exclaimed loudly, receiving a doubtful look from Jin, "Hyung, I love Jimin."

"Then why did you leave him without a car or any way to get away from that gas-station while, not only Yoongi, but the Kitty gang was chasing him down?" The volume and hostility in Seokjin's voice raised, along with the tension between the pair. Seokjin couldn't understand why Taehyung had left Jimin behind so easily, or at least dropped him off somewhere where Jimin could get himself a car.

"I don't think you understand the gravity of what you've done." Seokjin exhaled in defeat, slowly coming to this realisation. He turned his attention away from Taehyung after noticing his eye flicker over to the passports one more time before stretching out his hand to grab them off the bed.

Taehyung sat up straighter and nearly squashed Seokjin with the sudden attention he threw on him, "Hyung, I get it! I shouldn't have left Jimin, I'm sorry." The man pleaded quietly with remorse and guilt, sinking a bit deeper into the sea of understanding towards Jin's anger and the entire situation.

"I don't think you do." The man uttered and tightened his grip on the passports. His head fell forward and fingers flipped through the passport as he parted his lips and addressed Taehyung sternly, "You left your best friend, your family and gang member, your soulmate in a gas-station without a car or a way for him to get away from such a deserted area." Seokjin's eyes paused on the page where Hoseok's photo would be inserted before he shut the fake document and looked up to meet Taehyung's eyes, "You left Jimin all alone, knowing perfectly well that he was getting chased down by a psychopathic gang-leader, who's obsessed with his own gang and ego."

"You left him there all alone. And for what?" An empty, breathless giggle wrapped it's thorny vines around Seokjin's lungs and squeezed until he released a small wheeze, "A man that you have known for only two weeks? Tell me, Taehyung, do you even know if he actually cares about you?"

"He does." The words squeezed themeselvws through Taehyung's gritted teeth before dragging themselves towards Seokjin with suitcases filled with anger rolling after them.

Seokjin cocked a brow and tilted his head, thrumming his fingers against the passports as he drank in the petals of insecurity sprinkled over Taehyung's features, "Are you sure? How do you know that Hoseok isn't only using you as a ticket to get out? You think I'm not aware that he used to be engaged to that psychopath? Do you ever wonder in what kind of state of mind you have to be, in order to fall in love and be together with that type of person?" A small snort brushed through Seokjin's nostrils and knocked on Taehyung's eardrums, causing his features to sour at his words, "You chose a man that you've only known for two weeks over someone that you've known your entire life."

"Every time Jimin gets hurt or is affected by your actions, he lets it slide and forgives you in a heartbeat. And you know that, don't you? You know that Jimin will always put your needs first because he loves you and he thinks that you're more deserving of happiness than he is. And because you're aware of this, you allow yourself to be selfish, you allow yourself to take advantage of Jimin again and again and again."

"If I was Jimin..." Seokjin mumbled as he pushed himself off of the bed and loomed over Taehyung. He peered down at him from over the tip of his nose and waited for the younger to meet his sharp eyes, but he didn't, so Seokjin was forced to continue addressing Taehyung while staring into the top of his head, "I wouldn't have forgiven you. I hope Jimin doesn't forgive you either because then, you'd finally receive some type of consequences to your actions, but knowing Jimin, he already has."

And that's when Seokjin threw the two passports into Taehyung's lap and began to walk towards the door with the his chin raised towards the ceiling, "Wheein will prepare two passports and tickets to Portugal. When you're feeling better, she'll safely take you both to the airport." Seokjin didn't bother listening to what else Taehyung had to say and merely left the room.

It wasn't the first time Taehyung had done something that had affected Jimin negatively. Seokjin remembered the first time it happened, Taehyung had felt guilty for it, he had asked for Jimin's forgiveness with plenty of sweet gestures and guilt, yet Jimin didn't need much to forgive Taehyung and move on. But after Taehyung did it a second time and even a third, the man began to realise that no matter how much his actions would hurt Jimin, the small kitten would always forgive him.

Seokjin could only watch it happen until he confronted Taehyung about it and forced the male to be more considerate towards Jimin. It had helped for a while, their relationship had grown healthier and more loving until they were inseparable. At least that's what Seokjin assumed. He only now realised that as soon as all of them were thrown out of the suffocating safety of the kitty gang, Taehyung reverted back to his old ways and hurt Jimin once again. This time his mistake could be fatal to Jimin and could come with dire consequences, hence why Seokjin was so reluctant to forgive him and simply move on.

"Hey."

The murmur of breath caught Seokjin's attention and made his attention bounce over to Hwasa. The woman was leaning against the wall next to the entrance of the infirmary with her arms crossed over her chest and lips pursued into a grimace.

Seokjin exhaled his anger and shook off the tremors of annoyance zipping along his limbs, "You heard that?" He forced out a hushed chuckle, brushing his hair out of his face and taking a few steps into Hwasa's direction until he was standing in front of her.

A small hum erupted from the back of Hwasa's throat, causing Seokjin to wince and roll his eyes, "Well, forget it." His eyes briefly narrowed into slits, which made Hwasa's lip curl into a ghost of a smirk, "Dont look at me like that." Seokjin grumbled with a small huff, smacking his palms onto his hips and turning away from Hwasa to avoid her taunting expression.

Seokjin's thoughts fluttered their wings and left behind small nips against the shell of his ears. He skimmed through the folders in his mind to try and find a solution to Jimin's problems until he stumbled upon an idea inside an dusty box. Seokjin skimmed through the folder of solutions until his parched mind had gulped down enough of them and the crevices of his brain were soaked wet with determination.

"Alright, when Namjoon returns, I'll need you to tell him that I've gone out." Seokjin raised his hand and pointed at Hwasa as he gave her the strict order- already lifting his feet and moving down the hall without removing his gaze from hers.

Hwasa immediately pushed off of the wall and stared back at Seokjin as if he had lost his mind, "Seokjin, you can't go outside! If anything happens to you, then this entire thing will be over." She explained what the said assassin had already known.

Seokjin nodded in agreement and a matching shrug of indifference, "I'll be careful. All I'm gonna do is pick up a stray kitten and feed him some milk." He chuckled under his breath at the insinuation that he'd give Jimin some money, supplies and fake passports that will help him on his run. Jin knew he wouldn't be able to find a way to remove the tracker soon enough and he can't take Jimin back to this hide-out with the tracker inside of him, so the kitten will have to spend a bit of time travelling around the world until Seokjin can remove the tracking device and bring him home.

"Namjoon will be angry!"

Seokjin ignored the words bouncing after him like lost puppies and merely smirked at the sound of them- knowing very well that Namjoon would indeed be angry at him for doing something so drastic.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I can't believe XOXO has reached 100k reads!!!! I cannot express enough how grateful I am to all of you for reading and actually enjoying my book.

Without y'all, I doubt that I would have enough motivation to have finished this book, so thank you all so much for being here with me and joining me in this writing journey ❤️❤️

Thank you for leaving all of your comments, I know I don't respond to all of them, but I just want y'all to know that I do read all of them and I appreciate every single one of them! 💋 And if you're a silent reader, thank you for being here too, I love you very much! Without you, I wouldn't have achieved this milestone! GAHHH I don't think I have enough words to express how happy and grateful I am to all of you! Thank chu, and I'm sorry for not updating as much as I used to 💖💖

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.4K 982 32
Jimin found himself abandoned by his fiancé, thrust into the role of a single father to a son who bore a striking resemblance to Jungkook. What exac...
173K 5.8K 16
𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙。 ❝leave until you can❞ because ❝sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is the one standing behind the trigger❞ -in which t...
12.1K 1.2K 33
"I won't fucking submit to you," Yoongi spat. "And I certainly don't need to justify myself to someone like you." "Suit yourself," his dom replied ca...
463K 14.4K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...