Don't Piss off Mama Bird(Over...

By TinySpiderLily

So this is just something I come up with at 3 in the morning hope you like it ๐Ÿ˜† This is an OverDeku fluff S... More

Ch.1 What a lovely day
Ch.2 Walk in the wood
Ch.3 My R โ™ก
Ch4. Want to talk about it?
Ch.5 Reason to die
Ch6. Reset
Ch.7 New life
Ch.8 Let Party!
Ch9. Selfish Wish
Ch.10 One dead bird
A few things
Ch.11 Lov
Ch12. What a day
Ch.13 Mother
Ch14. Father
I have a question
Ch15. Have fun
Ch.16 Iidashes
Listen here love โค๏ธ
Ch.17 Teachers
Ch.18 A boy
Ch.19 Neito Monoma
Ch.20 Meeting Papa bird
Ch.21 Fitting in
Ch.22 Let the show began
How did this happen ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ch.23 Woof Woof
Ch24. Tea talk
Ch.25 Hero Costume
Stop it
Something I want to talk about
Ch26. Child to Be? Maybe!!
Ch.28 Calm before the meeting
Ch.29 Update
Ch.30 Meeting
Ch.?
I got tag!
Let Be Friends! ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–
A letter to all of you
Ch.31 Tea and Coffee
Ch32. Let talk business
Ch.33 One Dead Bird Season 2
Ch.34 Starting of Chaos
Ch.35 End of Chaos
Ch.36 Izuku's Black Knights
Ch.37 So What the plan?
Ch.38 Round Uno
Ch.39 Round Dos
Ch.40 Sasuke?
Ch. 41 Round Tres
Ch.42 Demon From The Past
Ch.43 What Made A Hero
Ch.44 End of Part 1
Ch.45 Bird Watching
Ch.46 Kidnaped again?!
Ch. 47 R.I.P. Hot Wings
Ch.48 Bonk
Ch.49 Begone Bitch
Ch. 50 Wednesday
Ch.51 The Big Three
Ch.52 Teamwork? What's that?
Ch. 53 Respect the Drip
Ch. 54 Tensei
Ch.55 Troll lol lol lol
Ch.56 Becoming someone you can look up to
Ch.57 You Three did what?!
Ch 58. This is a bitch fight
Ch.59 How dare you!
Ch.60 Another one
Ch.61 I AM HERE!
Ch.62 You F Up
Ch.63 F The Popo
Ch.64 Let Start A Lawsuit ๐Ÿ’–
Ch.65 ๐Ÿต
The Audacity โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’–
Ch.66 One Dead Bird Season 3
Another One ๐Ÿ™„
Ch.67 USJ Part 1
Every Time ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Learn Your Place UwU
Ch.68 USJ Part 2
Ch.69 USJ P.3
Ch.70 USJ Part 4
Ch.71 The End?
Ch.72 Prepare For Trouble!

Ch.27 Let Dance

24.7K 1K 932
By TinySpiderLily

Omg! I am sooooooooooooo sorry I forgot to update!! 😭😭😭🙏

The funny fact about all this is that I only remember I need to update when the song Hey Mama by Nicky is on like it somehow reminds me of Mama Izu 😆

Also, this is a reminder for SmileToSunrise to vote on the chapter 😊💖💋

_________________________________________

Izuku Pov:

After that, we go back to the room just to find out they don't care that we were gone.

I took Shinso with me to the very back of the room and stay there until is our turn to fight.

" How are you feeling? " I whisper softly so only Shinso can hear me.

" Better now thanks to you. "

" No problem after all in their eyes we are unwanted. "

" You're not wrong there...hey what is it like being quirkless?... I always wish I could be one thinking it better than having my quirk." He asks softly.

"It's horrible...everyday I wake up just to be ripped apart by this word over and over again...I have lost everything as soon as I become quirkless...my family...
friends...my right as a human... It's better to have a quirk even if it is weak or as they call it a villain quirk, you will still be seen as normal but being a quirklss is a freak. " I let out a soft yet sad smile.

" I...I'm sorry...I should not have asked... "

" Is ok I have moved on from that life, my new family had helped me get over it. Being quirkless no longer mean anything to me. After all quirkless or not I am still Izuku." I smile sweetly remember the sweet word everyone have told me even if they are the big bad villains.

" But man is a shocker to hear All Might say something like that..." He says softly.

" I know right...I feel like an idiot for wanting to become a hero like him when I was little." I laugh softly.

" Hehe thank god my hero is our sensei. "

" Lucky you but Eraser Head is an awesome hero." I say softly.

If only he was the one that saves me on that fateful day maybe...

Just maybe I would still want to be a hero...

Oh well, I'm happy being the Mama Villain after all I have finally found a place to call home and a big happy family what else could I ask for?

( Death of Mr. Number One Hero along with his beloved young Bakugou or a new frying pan )

" Young Bakugou and Young Nakano team and the Villains it your turn to fight. "

I could feel everyone eyes were on us a lot of them was smirking just like everyone in middle school...

They all wanted to see us suffer...

To let us know they are better than us...

Just you watch, I will make sure you all see how I dance my dance of death...

We make our way to the training room we have 5min to set things up until the other team come in.

" Any plan? "

" Of course I do~~

Now then we both know they are both brats that think they are the best.

Boom Boom boy because of his quirk and Nakano because her dad is All Ass and no brain. " he is trying so hard not to laugh at what I just said.

" And for a fact, I know Baka-gou will go after me so I will be waiting for him on the second floor that will leave you with Mini Might that is if she can do anything by herself. "

" That sound like a plan, all I have to do is to make sure she doesn't touch the bomb right? "

" That right, or just lock her out it would be funny to see Bitch Might reaction to it. "

" Good idea but will you be ok? "

" I'll be fine. After all one of the reasons I'm here is to show dandelion that I'm no longer the weak little boy that I once was. " my eyes got cold and serious.

" You really hate him that much? "

" Oh, sweetie hate doesn't even begin to describe how much I dislike him...

he was my childhood best friend that turns into my tormenter for 9 years. " I can feel a smile creeping up on my face and it's not one of my soft smiles it's the 'I will kill you bitch' smile.

" Then have fun I will be here waiting for the good news. " He smirked at me.

" You're not going to stop me? "

" Why should I? Like you told me earlier make him eat his words and show him hell. "

" I like you~ I can see we will become good friends."

" I normally don't do friends but if it you I don't mind it. " we both smirk at each other.

I am soooooooooo making him join me he will be fun to have to burn the world down with.

" Well, then I'll see you in a bit. " I start walking to the second floor and wait for Kacchan to make his way to get his ass kick by weak little old me~~

Soon the training has started and as I thought Kacchan have run right to me with his explosion to speed himself up then a right hook but I dodgy it with no effort after all I know him far too well.

" DEKU!!!! HOW DID YOU DODGY THAT?!!"

" Pretty easily really. All I did was take a step back." I smile sweetly at him.

" DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!! " he tries to use his explosion on me but again I just keep on dodging his attacks.

" Stop dodging Katsuki attack! Just die already you quirkless mistake! " Shout mini might picking up rocks with her quirk

Telekinesis and is a pretty strong one as well...

Her eyes look just like mine as well...

So this is where she had been...

Inko...

I dodge all her attacks as well they have no idea how to fight. They only know how to attack they don't think of what their enemy next move will be they only know to attack...

It was really pathetic to think that this is all they got and this dance of theirs is getting boring to the point I can almost fall asleep. It is so boring that if I use my Katana it would just be bullying them.

" STOP DODGING AND FIGHT ME YOU FAGGOT!! "

I hiss at that word and high kick him on the chin sending him up on the air then did a spin kick right onto his chest making him fly into the wall knocking the air out of him.

Wait is this animal abuse?...Shit I hope is not please tell me is not

" I can care less if you call me out that I'm gay because I am proud of being who I am, but call me that word again I will make sure you will not have a tongue to talk shit again. " I hiss it out with anger in my voice.

" How dear you hurt Katsuki! I'll put you back in your place! " She shouts I can kind of hear All Might in my earpiece telling her to

"do it just do it"

As she tries to hit me with more rocks again and surprise surprise I dodge them all easily for how slow they are and bitch slap her...

Repeatedly...

10 time...

On each cheek...

" What a savage~ " I can hear Shinson voice from the earpiece we have to wear he mostly hear just how hard I slap her it was pretty loud, but I can hear the smirk he is mostly wearing on his face right now.

" H...How dear you slap me!! My daddy is All Might! " she cries as she holding her now red cheek.

" Sweetie I can care less if you DaDdY is Satan himself I will still bitch slap you and him both. "

( at that exact moment Nezu have a chill down his back )

I smile and say it in my sweet voice I can hear Shinso laughing in the earpiece. She starts to back away from me.

" THAT IS FOR THE TRAINING! I AM CALLING IT OFF! " Shouted All Might.

What a joy killer. Oh wait when is he not one?

Soon Shinso and I have made it back to the other room when most of our class is glaring at us with hate and disgust. When the two heroes got sent to recovery girl for being badly injured...

Ok, maybe Kacchan but that bitch? All I did was slap her! If shaping her is badly injured just wait till I get my hands on a frying pan! Then we'll see what the meaning of badly injured!

" How dear the both of you hurt your classmate! " said All Ass.

" Sir this is a training where we fight each other of course someone will end up hurt." I told him.

" That is no excuse for hurting the both of them! I would be kicking you both out of this school for badly injuring your classmate for no reason! "

" Badly injured? I'm sorry if my eyesight is bad, it has been sometime since I last have an eye test but which part of Nakano was badly injured?

Her FeElInG?

All I did was slap her and I was the only one fighting Shinso have done nothing to them. " This bitch really are asking to be killed right here right now.

" He did nothing and laugh just like the villain he is he watch and laugh when he knows his classmate is being bullied! " This bitch...

" Look here All Might, you were the one who put us in the villain team our job was to keep the boom safe. I go and fight off the hero when Shinso stays back and look after the boom, he was just doing his job in this training you set up.

So do tell me what part did he do wrong? Because I don't see how a few slaps on the face can kill her or a few kicks. If they really have so bad of an injury recovery girl would have informed you by now and she did not.

So stop trying so hard to pin this on us because we did nothing wrong here. Let go Shinso." I walked off did not even look back to see how the class react.

Awaiza Pov:

THAT SON OF A BITCH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 14.3K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
46.8K 1.8K 9
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
707K 27.1K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...
586K 20.4K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...