"A Smile That Changed His Lif...

By caree_96

"Can a Man be complete for a Woman? Can he vanish away her pain?" . . Let's Find out!! -Self ... More

"PROLOGUE"
FINDING A JOB
FIRST DAY OF JOB
Work load and meeting new people.
Coffee/Date and Confessions Part-1
Confessions part-2
Hard to Get Types.
Love life is like a Storm.
A Walk Down a Slippery Road.
Drunk Cally and a Good Night
"The Next day"
"Trouble"
"When Brother comes Calling"
Meeting my brother and a surprise.
Angry Cally
I NEED TO KNOW
"HER PAST"
Her Past Part-II( Hospital and Moving Forward)
2 YEARS AGO
"THE VILLAIN"
PARADISE DREAMS
The Awakening
"Panicked Morning"
Clash of Brothers.
" Androphobic Love"
"Anger and Gunshots"
"Moving One Step Forward "
"New Couple"
"24 Hours"
"Happiness"
"Stunning"
"Are you shitting me!!"
"LOVE"
"Betrayal"
"Second chance"
"Stranger Danger "
"KIDNAPPED"
"HELP ME"
"BLACKMAILING"
"MY ANGEL"
"MY ANGEL PART-II"
"Life or Death"
"Mine Forever"
"Unforgettable Wedding"
"TILL THE DAY I DIE"
"Le Epilogue"
"AUTHOR'S NOTE"

"Feeling Weird"

491 29 22
By caree_96

Cally's Pov: " Move in with me.." He whispered as he lightly stroked my arms.I laid quietly in his arms closing my eyes, I wasn't ready for him to ask me that. I just wanted to enjoy the moment. "Cally?" he quietly asks. "Hmm?" I said snuggling my head further into his neck with a smile.

"Would you be willing to move in with me?"

"Can we talk about this another time, I am really tired" I said yawning.

He doesn't say anything just lets out a grown holding me tightly to his chest. I was about to fall asleep when I heard him whisper "Please consider" 

In the morning, I  woke up next  to Damien with a big smile on my face. Today, for some reason I woke up earlier than him so I stroked his face lightly so as to not wake him up and kissed his cheek.

Damien's question was still looming in my head, although I  love him but considering my past and my fear of men, I was still apprehensive that my condition might relapse and Damien might not be able to handle me this time and get rid of me.

Seeing Damien frowning last night on not getting a satisfactory answer broke my heart. 

I love Damien really much but I also don't want to get hurt again or become the cause of someone getting hurt especially Damien.

Keeping all the thoughts aside, I  decided to get up, I had grabbed a shirt of Damien's that was lying over the chair in the corner of his room. Putting that on, I quietly went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge to see what I could make Damien for Breakfast to cheer up his mood. I  grabbed a frying fan from the drawer near the stove and started frying up bacon. After the bacon got crisp, I decided to chop the vegetables for my  special  dish made from eggs. This dish was extra special to my heart cause my birth mom taught me this when I was young. This dish was called "Shakshuka". So after preparing shakshuka in the pan, next I decided to get the toast ready along with black coffee.

I had found a serving tray and brought his food into his room, setting the tray down I climbed over him and leaned down to kiss his lips. He wrapped his arms around me as he started to wake up. Opening his eyes I placed another kiss on his lips. "Morning, I made you some breakfast." I tell him before getting off and grabbing a tray to set over his lap.

"What did you do this for?"Mrs.Greyson should here any minute to make breakfast." he says looking at the food." I just wanted to make you some food." I said to him getting hurt.

I started to leave the room "Cally wait.." I stop at the doorway not looking back. "I was just trying to say you don't need to cook here, that's why i have kept Mrs.greyson.

"I appreciate it though, the breakfast is really yummy", so Thank you  he says putting bites in his mouth one after the other.

"Come here" he says when he sees me still sad.

I slowly walk over to him as he is patting on the bed for me to sit on. He sets down the tray on the nightstand as i sit next to him.

He wraps his arms around me and curling his finger under my chin turning me to face him, he leans over kissing me.

"Thank you." he says sincerely. "You are welcome," I say softly as I look in his eyes.

He grabs the tray placing it over him, and resumes to eat again. Taking a bite out of the bacon and placing the other part of the bacon in my mouth. He even fed me some of the special  shakshuka eggs. He even complimented me by saying "How amazing and delicious it is and How he was eating it for the first time."

We heard Mrs. Greyson walk in just as Damien finished eating. He put some clothes on and went to talk to her, explaining how I did not know she was coming and had already made breakfast for him. She ended up staying and cleaning the kitchen for us.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday night comes and i end up riding Damien to the airport, I was pretty quiet on our way there. I did not know why it was bothering me that he was leaving.

He kept looking down at me and I just rested my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" he asks me as he slides his fingers through my hair.

"Nothing" I said.

"You're awfully quiet."

"It's so late at night, I am tired and just have some thoughts running in my head." i said to him.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks as we were pulling up to the airport. I sit up when I realized we had arrived. " Just that it's going to be a long week not seeing you" he looks at me knowing i am lying.

"I have ordered my guys to look after you when i am gone i don't want Victoria or Mike or even your uncle coming after you. "Please stay ok and safe for me will you?"  I have also set it up for you to be picked up and taken to and from the cafe  for your work this week"

"OK" I said quietly.

"Something else is wrong, I can see it". He says looking at me concerned. I shake my head "Noo" I am really fine don't worry.

"Are you staying at my place or yours?

Cause I know I'd rather prefer you stay at my place, it would make me feel better if you were there.

I shrug my shoulders,"I don't know, I thought about staying at my sister's but haven't decided yet.

"Isn't your sister living very far off from here?"

"She is, but she is coming over for the weekend with her husband and kids."

"Well you can do me a favor when I am away." he says stroking my cheek with his finger.

"What favor is that?"

He smiles "Move into my apartment." he winks pulling me in for a hug. I sigh, kinda loudly.

He then places a finger under my chin raising my head up and lowering his lips to mine. The kiss was so passionate and hot. When he starts to pull back, he slightly nibbles on my bottom lip. "I am gonna miss you so much, you have no idea."

"Wish I could bring you with me, but you have your job and it won't be fun for you this time, he says giving me another kiss before getting out of the limp. My heart feels like it's about to break as he walks out of the car. I keep telling myself to knock it off, that it's only for a few days.

Before he shuts the door, he peeks his head in   "See you soon. I Love you Ms.Kingsley." He says with a big grin shutting the door.

I watch him get onto the plane and i sigh.

Wishing I was going with, I always wanted to go to Greece. I then hear the Chauffeur get on the speaker and ask  me, "Where to Ms. Kingsley?" I hit the button "You can call me "Cally, just bring me back to Damien's house I guess." I instruct him as I close my eyes for a bit.

It's been few days since Damien went on a Business trip and cannot wait for him to return. I was excited to hear Damien's voice yesterday when he called, Of course he had to ask me again if i would move in. I am not moving by myself that's final. But I know it's his way of getting under my skin to try and work me. I am, sure he was laughing on the other end end of the phone.

Marie comes up to me as I am cleaning my station to leave and says the cafe staff are heading to the bar wondering if I would like to join them. Seeing that I had nothing else to do I told her that i would them meet them there.

At the bar we danced all night, slammed shots and played pool. Basically we all got shitfaced. I was having a wonderful time. Everyone I worked with was giving me a thumbs up for my romance with Damien. I just laughed, they are not stupid, since the stunt at the charity ball our faces have been plastered all over the newspapers like I had predicted and that's how  everyone knew we both  were together too.

I happen to look at the phone sitting on the table noticing that my phone was flashing a blue light, which meant I either had a message or a missed call. I turned on my phone and was pissed for missing Damien's call. Damien had caller 15 minutes ago. I tried calling him back but no avail, he won't answer my call.

Damien's driver had of course come to pick us up from the bar, and I passed out  as soon as my head touched the back seat. I am not used to drinking like this and I knew I would hate myself for it in the morning.

Damien's Pov: After a few days of being in Greece, I couldn't wait to get back home. I do like being here but for some reason it didn't feel right to be here at the moment. I was missing Cally. I did some shopping for her while I was here and could not wait to show them to her. 

I had tried calling Cally to let her know that I'll be home sooner than she thinks wanting her to ride with me to come and get me in the limo but she was not answering her phone and I was now told to switch off my mobile phone as we were nearing to land.

Once I landed I turned my phone back on and tried calling her again but her call went straight to voicemail, so I left a message. Getting in the limo I asked my driver if he had been taking Cally around, "Yes everyday, she stayed at your place all week, and tonight she had me drop off at the bar to meet with her cafe friends and  then to the home."

"I have been trying to get hold of her."

"Want me to bring you to  your house? he asks.

"Yes, My house please." I say excited and exhausted, wanting to surprise her.

As I Walk in the house, I noticed she left a couple of lights on I noticed, probably too drunk to turn them off, I chucked. I guess it would be hilarious to see her this drunk, with all that sass in her.

I hurry and get to the bedroom, excited to wrap my arms around her and hold her. I ended up turning the bathroom light on incase  she has to get up in the middle of the night and not run into walls.

I climb into bed and wrap my arms around her kissing her cheek.

"Damien...she moaned." 

I turned the lights on, that's on the nightstand by the bed and jumped out of bed in panic.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of love

caree_96

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 101K 36
Damon Blackwood. Soon to be CEO of Blackwood Industries. If you asked people to describe him, the first words that come to mind are "stoic" and "mean...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
7M 183K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...
189K 6.3K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...