The Dare

By Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... More

#1 game~
#2 Back "home"~
#3 at sasukes~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#11 how can i help you~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#17 anniversary ~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#22 that was too close~
#23 new partner~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#30 last day
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#37 getting ready
#38 surgery
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#42 so thats why...
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#55 took you long enough
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#24 the mall~

1.4K 41 120
By Neji_simp69

Sasuke pov
Naruto and I walked into the mall only to be met by kiba running at us. He was about to tackle naruto because the moron didn't see the crutches.

I wrapped my arms around naruto's waist and quickly pulled him out of the way. Kiba came to a hault and looked at us confused "pay attention he's on crutches!" I said annoyed and helped naruto steady himself while looked confused and scared.

"Thanks sasuke" he said smiling nervously.

Kiba looked over at naruto who looked back at him and smiled "Naruto what the hell happened?!"

"Oh I just fell and landed wrong" he lied but I had to admit he sold the lie pretty well because kiba believed it.

"Oh so your the goalie who broke his knee? I remember temari telling me her goalie broke his knee and she was lissed that you couldn't play" Gaara asked, walking up to all of us.

"Wait your temari's brother?!" Naruto asked shocked.

"Yeah and you're her goalie! How the hell did we never meet each other?"

Naruto shrugged "who knows but we know eachother now so it's fine"

"Naruto what the actual fuck were you doing that you landed hard enough to break your knee" neji asked while shikamaru stared at his knee as if analyzing it.

"Why are you just wearing a knee brace and not a cast?" shikamaru asked skeptically.

I saw nervousness flash in narutos eyes but he shook his head and put on a smile "thats a story for a different day" he said earning skeptical glances from neji and shikamaru but he kept his smile on.

'How does he keep that smile on if he's in pain? Is that smile of his even real?' I wondered and I mentally slapped myself for not even considering that earlier.

I had apparently been spacing out because Naruto suddenly tugged on the sleeve of my shirt to get my attention "sasuke c'mon we're going to target"

"Oh ok sorry" I smiled at him and wrapping my arm around his because I couldn't hold his hand.

"Hurry up love birds!" Kiba yelled to us from a little way ahead.

"I'm going as fast as I can! I'm on crutches dude!" Naruto yelled back.

Kiba, lee, and gaara were infront of us and shikamaru and neji were walking pretty much next to us.

"Want me to just carry you" I offered and he shook his head.

"No way! First of all that would be embarrassing and second of all I have to get used to crutches because next week school starts....wait...how am I gonna get up the stairs sasuke?!"

"Don't worry naruto we have elevators" I told him "plus you probably won't have to go upstairs a lot anyway unless your taking a language or are in a club"

That seemed to ease his nerves because he sighed and relaxed a little "ok thank god"

He tried speeding up on the crutches but his crutch slipped and I grabbed the back of his shirt just as he was about to fall "Be careful! That would have really hurt!" I worriedly pulled him up and steadied him.

He had wide eyes and neji bent down to pick up his crutches "thanks" he said a bit stunned before taking his crutches from neji and balancing himself again.

"Maybe don't try to rush around on crutches?" Neji suggested and naruto nodded.

"Definitely not" he agreed and we all walked into target.

"Holy fuck what took you so long?!" Kiba who was leaning on a wall asked.

"Well ya see naruto tried speeding up on his crutches and he almost fucking fell" I told him crossing my arms.

"Jesus naruto why'd you do that?"

"Oh I dunno maybe because a certain brown haired moron was fucking rushing me!" He said hitting kiba in the arm with his crutch.

"Ow dude that fucking hurt!" Kiba said holding his arm.

"Yeah well so would've hitting my knee but y'know thats not important" Naruto responded rolling his eyes.

"K hold on guys I'm gonna call itachi and tell him we're here" I told them taking out my phone and dialing his number.

"Hi itachi we're at the mall. Yeah. He's doing good. Oh how's your new partner by the way? Oh ok thats go- HIII ITACHIIIII" Naruto shouted into my phone and i hear itachi laugh on the other end.

"Hello to you to" He laughed.

"Yep ok talk to you later" I said hanging up my phone. Naruto was laughing and I glared at him.

"Dobe i think I'm gonna be deaf for a week because of you" I said putting the phone back in my pocket.

"too bad!" He said cheerily and then we all started walking through target.

"Tch idiot" I mumbled and got hit in the back of the head with a crutch "Ow what the hell!"

"Oh shut up you love me and you know it" he said hopping on his left foot wile he put his crutch back down.

"I never said i didn't? and we should have gotten you a wheelchair, your gonna be hitting people with your crutches for the next five weeks" I groaned rubbing the back of my head.

"Wait five weeks?!" Everyone besides shikamaru asked in unison.

"Yeah it's gonna take 4 to 6 weeks to heal but it might take even longer than that for me to be able to do activities again"

"Shit really? Isn't your last game of the season in five weeks?" Gaara asked and naruto nodded.

"Yeah but if I heal in five weeks I'm playing. I don't care if I shouldn't because it's my last game with this team and I'm not missing it for shit" he said determinedly.

I knew I should try to convince him to not play if he wasn't physically ready but I was actually happy he was so passionate about it and I knew I wouldn't be able to change his mind anyway.

Don't get me wrong if in five weeks he still needed crutches I wouldn't let him play even if I had to miss the game with him.

I knew it would crush him to not be able to play his last game of the season so i was really hoping that he would be better by then.

"I don't know about you guys but this pineapple stuffed animal thing is really cute and I'm buying it" Kiba said.

Gaara found a cookie one, took it off the rack of stuffed animals, and held it to his chest looking as if he would stab anyone who touched it .

Naruto made his way over to the rack and snatched an orange plushy identical to kibas pineapple except like...an orange.

"I'm buying this and no one's stopping me" he declared and tried to walk while also trying to hold the orange and failing miserably.

"Aw fuck how am I gonna do this" he whined and I held out my hand.

"Here I'll carry it for you" I offered and naruto smiled.

"Thanks!" Naruto said holding both his crutches in one hand so he could hug me.

"Yeah no problem" i said taking the orange from him and holding it.

At first I wondered how he would pay because last time we went out he was pissed that he couldn't buy anything.

My questions quickly disappeared when I heard him mutter "looks like the money I stole from that bastard is coming in handy" followed by a cheeky laugh.

I smirked 'why am I not surprised that he stole the money from his dad'

"Hey wacha laughing at?" Naruto asked.

"Nothing nothing' i said shaking my head as we walked.

"Uh ok then" he said but resumed conversation with lee about who knows what.

Gaara dropped back in the group and walked next to me "sasuke I need help" he whispered and I tilted my head confused.

"With what?"

"With lee! We've been hanging out pretty much all summer and I really like him. I don't know what to do!" He whispered frantically.

"Hey I could always get you two handcuffed together like naruto and I" I joked then stopped myself from laughing "ok ok I'm sorry I get it, it's serious"

"Ok well what do I do then?!"

"I say just go for it. I know lee wouldn't think of you any differently if even by the slightest chance he didn't like you back. Honestly I think he feels the same even if it's only a little bit. He's usually more energetic and excitable around you. I mean I don't how he's acts when you two are alone together but I still say just go for it" I said smiling at him.

"Really? What if he doesn't like me though. I wouldn't be able to face him again for a year" he said hiding his face in his hands.

"Trust me, Lee would never make anything awkward between you two. I know he values your friendship above anyone else's. I'm not saying tell him like right this second but tell him soon and let me know how it goes ok?"

He nodded "thanks sasuke that actually helped a lot" he said and he traded places with naruto next to Lee.

Naruto paused and let me catch up to him before he resumed limping. He had a huge grin on his face "hey whats with the grin dobe?"

"Lets just say that that we may not be the only couple in the group soon" he said smirking as we walked through the mall.

"Lee and gaara right?"

"Yeah how'd you know?"

"Because I assume that the conversation gaara and I just had was very similar to the one you and Lee just had" I said smirking as we walked.

He laughed and nodded "yeah probably. They're both so awkward that they don't even see how much they like eachother!" He exclaimed.

"Wait how can you tell?"

"I can see it in their eyes! It's so obvious!" He said smiling as we walked.

"Who likes who now?" Neji asked popping his head in between us.

"Gaara and lee" Naruto said casually earning a smirk from neji.

"Is that so? Well I think we need to play a little game of truth or dare later then" he said mischievously.

"No we do not! they'll get together on their own terms neji!" Naruto said nudging his shoulder.

"Ugh fine your boring" he said crossing his arms and walking between us.

"Wait didn't you two litterally get together because of a dare?" Shikamaru asked popping up behind neji.

"No actually it was a bet and I was planning on telling him anyway" I said defensively.

Shikamaru and neji looked at eachother then shrugged "whatever you say" they said in unison before backing away from us.

"Ok since when did It become their job to set up couples in the group?" I asked and naruto shrugged.

"Who knows, just go with it" he said and we walked up to the cash register to pay for the stuff we had collected as we walked throughout the store.

Naruto just handed the orange to the guy behind the cash register who scanned it then gave it back to him.

"Your total will be twenty dollars" the cashier said.

Naruto held his left crutch in his right hand and took out his wallet. He handed the cashier a 20 dollar bill before handing me the orange and taking his crutch back in his left hand.

"Ok where to next!" Lee asked pumping his fist in the air.

TBC

Ok this was kinda a basic and boring chapter but I still hope you all liked it!

Thanks for reading! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 21
This happens in an alternative reality, where Naruto and Sasuke are highschoolers at Konoha Gakuen. Naruto has really bad grades and Iruka-sensei p...
20K 666 7
Cr: art fr. Ig; kei.xns Are you willing to still hold on when the other person doesn't even share your feeling in the slightest? Rate: Mature, 18+ D...
3.3K 102 5
[DISCONTINUED] Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, only the plot of this story/fanfic, along with the art I used as cover for this fanfic. I had stumbl...
8.1K 206 14
A story of forbidden love between a student and a teacher *just had an idea about teacher naruto disciplining sasuke, not sure if I will continue wit...